College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Grant Proposal & Award Generalist, Stanford University, United States, 8 days ago
Grant Proposal & Award Generalist - 65078 Description Continuing medical education (CME) consists of educational activities which serve to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 23 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Date posted: 20...
Ph D Studentship, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
PHD STUDENTSHIP: EFFICACY AND MECHANISMS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL INTERVENTIONS FOR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS IN CANCER PATIENTS The School of Psychological Sciences of the University of Liverpool, are pleased ...
Ph D Student Physiology, Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc), Netherlands, 8 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (13/11/2014 01.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position Child Welfare (1,0 Fte), Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RuG), Netherlands, 30 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (22/10/2014 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D 'later Life Consequences Of Childhood Disadvantage', Royal Netherlands Academy for Arts and Sciences (KNAW), Netherlands, 24 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (28/10/2014 02.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...