College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Ph D Fellowship In "Development And Exploitation Of Atrial Fibrillation In Horses", University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 18 days ago
The Department of Large Animal Sciences, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND), University of Copenhagen, Denmark is offering a PhD fellowship starting on March 1st, 2016. The application ...
Call For Nominations: Scolnick Prize In Neuroscience, The McGovern Institute for Brain Research, United States, 3 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (07/10/2015 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Ph D Position Discovery Of Novel Biocatalysts From Marine Ecosystems For The Degradation Of Persistent Organic Compounds, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece, 14 days ago
Job posted by National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (25/09/2015 15.14) PhD position - Discovery of novel biocatalysts from marine ecosystems for the degradation of persistent organic comp...
Ph D Studentship: Community Wellbeing, Community Organising:Reimagining The Relationship Between Community And Individual Wellbeing, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Stipend: Support includes fees at Home/EU rate and a stipend of £14,057 for three years of PhD study, with a start date of January 2016. This studentship is being supported by the Faculty of Human...
Ph D In Mobile Computing, University of Geneva, Switzerland, 25 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (14/09/2015 16.17) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D: Charge Carrier Dynamics In Pem Fuel Cells, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 10 days ago
PhD: Charge Carrier Dynamics in PEM Fuel Cells Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2125 to €2717 gross per month A...