College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Two Ph D Positions At The Nijmegen School Of Management 1,0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, 25 days ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...
Ph D Position In Psychosocial Work Factors And The Risk Of Dementia, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 3 days ago
A position is available from 1 October 2015 at the Section of Social Medicine, Department of Public Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen. The candidate will be employed as ...
Ph D Position In Chemical Biology: Organic Nano Beads And Sensing Polymers (Ph D Grant), Department Of Chemistry, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 24 days ago
The Center for Evolutionary Chemical Biology, Department of Chemistry at the University of Copenhagen is offering a fully funded PhD scholarship starting August 1st 2015 or as soon as possible he...
Ph D Studentship, University of East London, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
View All Categories View "Research" Category School of Health, Sport & Bioscience Reference: PHD0012015 Closing Date: Sunday 12 July 2015 Interview Date: To be confirmed Start date will be S...
Ph D Position, Department Of Educational Research And Development, School Of Business And Economics, Maastricht University, Maastricht University (UM), Netherlands, 23 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (12/06/2015 12.19) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Positions: Models Of Child Health Appraised (Mocha), University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), Netherlands, 18 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (18/06/2015 00.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...