College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
] Dpf Mentoring Award 2017 , , United States, 24 days ago
The Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society is pleased to announce that the Call for Nominations for the 2017 Mentoring Award is now open. This APS Unit Award is intended...
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 28 days ago
Description Provide both pre- and post-award administration services, with a strong emphasis on proposal development and submission. Responsible for assisting in the administration of policies an...
Proposal And Award Generalist 3, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 13 days ago
Description The College of Engineering is seeking a conscientious and detail oriented individual to be part of the college’s Research Administration Office. This position will provide assistance ...
Prize Winners Inria Awards 2016 , Inria, France, 20 days ago
Inria Awards 2016 14/11/2016 Since 2011, the Inria Awards honour innovative scientific contributions to computer science and mathematics and promote the contributions and successes of those who ar...
Alliance Manchester Business School Ph D Studentships 2017 18, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Type of award Studentship Managing department Alliance Manchester Business School Value Programme tuition fees and stipend of approx. £14,500 per year Specified use All students will have access t...
Ph D Student In Advanced Surface Electromechanics, Institut Català de Nanociència i Nanotecnologia, Spain, 12 days ago
ICN2 is a renowned research centre. Its research lines focus on the newly discovered physical and chemical properties that arise from the fascinating behaviour of matter at the nanoscale.The Instit...