College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Grant Proposal & Award Generalist, Stanford University, United States, 15 days ago
Grant Proposal & Award Generalist - 65078 Description Continuing medical education (CME) consists of educational activities which serve to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, about 1 month ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Date posted: 20...
Ph D Student Physiology, Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc), Netherlands, 15 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (13/11/2014 01.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D 'later Life Consequences Of Childhood Disadvantage', Royal Netherlands Academy for Arts and Sciences (KNAW), Netherlands, about 1 month ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (28/10/2014 02.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position On Differential Impacts Of Climate Change In Urban Areas And Potential Adaption Options, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 23 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (06/11/2014 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Sea Grant, Cornell University, United States, 22 days ago
Extension Aide I (Sea Grant - CCE Wayne County New York)-26140 Description Extension Aide I (Band C – Nonexempt) New York Sea Grant College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) Cornell Universi...