College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Ph D Studentship: Understanding The Mechanisms Underlying Bone Cell Ageing, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Supervisors: Dr Anna Daroszewska and Professor Rob van ‘t Hof, The Institute of Ageing and Chronic Disease is part of the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences. We excel in high quality research t...
History Of Science: Fully Funded Ph D Studentship: Science And Universities: Swansea, 1920 2020, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Job posted by Swansea University (14/05/2015 11.27) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarship For Research Into Cardiovascular Disease Inequalities », Australian National University, Australia, 5 days ago
Overview The National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health (NCEPH) is offering the opportunity to join a high-performing, collegial team as a postgraduate scholar for a period of approxim...
Phd Bursary Studentship In Health Sciences And Social Work, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Investing in Future Research and Impact PhD Bursaries 2015 Health Sciences and Social Work The School of Health Sciences and Social Work (SHSSW) in the Faculty of Science, undertakes collaborative...
Announcement Of 15 Phd Grants For Foreign Students For The Admission To The Doctoral Courses (31st Series), Università degli Studi di Padova, Italy, 29 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (26/04/2015 01.33) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...