College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Mel Ferris Scholarship Program, University of California, United States, 17 days ago
Each year, the California Architectural Foundation (CAF) awards 10 scholarships to qualified California architecture students. The CAF promotes healthy and sustainable communities through support ...
Proposal And Award Generalist 3, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 21 days ago
Description The Penn State Neuroscience Institute is seeking a conscientious, organized and detail oriented individual to prepare and develop proposals and contracts for various federal, state, lo...
Masters And/Or Doctoral Studentship In Maritime Archaeology Honor Frost Foundation, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
Archaeology Location: Avenue Campus Closing Date: Thursday 11 May 2017 Reference: 844317F4 Honor Frost Foundation Masters and/or Doctoral Awards in Maritime Archaeology at the Faculty of Humanitie...
1st Art Gallery.Com: Annual Art And Design Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 2 hours ago
Value: $1000 Tenure of award: One Year Closing dates for applications: 31 May 2017 31 May 2018 The scholarship is annual. The yearly deadline for submission is May 31st. Number of awards offered: ...
Maori Education Trust: Roy Watling Mitchell Bursaries Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 2 hours ago
Value: $1,000 Tenure of award: One Year. Closing dates for applications: 31 March 2017 Applications close at 4.30 pm, Friday, 31 Poutū - te - rangi (March) 2017 . Number of awards offered: 24 . ...
Maori Educatio Trust: Rj Graham Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 6 days ago
Value: $500 Tenure of award: Awarded Annually Closing dates for applications: 24 February 2017 Applications close at 4.30 p m , Friday , 24 Hui - tanguru (February) 2017 . Number of awards offere...