College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 7 days ago
Description The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences is seeking a dynamic and dedicated individual for a challenging position in Research Administration. The selected candidate will join a highl...
George J Mitchell Scholarship Program, University of California, United States, 8 days ago
The US-Ireland Alliance awards up to 12 scholarships yearly for intellectually achieving students interested in pursuing graduate study in Ireland for 1 year. The applicant ought to be nominated b...
The Adastra Foundation Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 17 days ago
Value: Determined by Trustees Tenure of award: One Year Closing dates for applications: 16 September 2016 Number of awards offered: Awarded at the discretion of the Trustees History or background ...
Phd School Of Medicine, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
PhD Opportunity in Medical Education The School of Medicine is a leading provider of medical education and medical research in Queensland, with the country's largest medical program. The four year...
Dissertation Grants, University of California, United States, 20 days ago
The American Educational Research Association (AERA), with support from the NSF, awards around 15 students to stimulate research on US education for 1 year. Doctoral students will be using data fr...
Ngoc Tram Nguyen Scholarship Ugca1352, University of New South Wales, Australia, 23 days ago
be proposing to commence full-time undergraduate study in a combined Bachelor of Laws/Juris Doctor at UNSW; and If a high school leaver, the applicant must attain an HSC or equivalent score high e...