College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 3 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Date posted: 20...
Land Grant Affairs, Cornell University, United States, 16 days ago
Executive Director, Engaged Cornell-25855 Description Engaged Cornell is a university-wide initiative that will bring high-impact practices and community-engaged learning to students and faculty w...
Two Ph D Positions Institute For History, Leiden University, Netherlands, 17 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (15/10/2014 01.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Studentship, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
PHD STUDENTSHIP: EFFICACY AND MECHANISMS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL INTERVENTIONS FOR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS IN CANCER PATIENTS The School of Psychological Sciences of the University of Liverpool, are pleased ...
Ph D Student Physiology, Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc), Netherlands, 27 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (04/10/2014 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position Child Welfare (1,0 Fte), Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RuG), Netherlands, 9 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (22/10/2014 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...