College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Croucher Innovation Awards, Croucher Foundation, Hong Kong, about 16 hours ago
Croucher Innovation Awards 1. The Croucher Innovation Awards are substantial awards offering funding of up to HK$5 million each for research expenses to be used over five years at the discretion o...
Ngārimu Vc And 28th (Māori) Battalion Memorial Undergraduate Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 18 hours ago
Value: $10,000 per year Tenure of award: Provided for up to five years depending on the term of study. Closing dates for applications: 29 September 2017 Applications for 2017 open 1 May – 29 Septe...
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 16 hours ago
Description Provide both pre- and post-award administration services, with a strong emphasis on proposal development and submission. Responsible for assisting in the administration of policies an...
Proposal And Award Generalist 2, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 15 hours ago
Description Search for, obtain, and distribute funding opportunities utilizing expertise database. Collaborate with college/unit offices on funding opportunities requiring special handling such a...
Ngārimu Vc And 28th (Māori) Battalion Memorial Masters Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 18 hours ago
Value: $15,000 per year Tenure of award: Up to two years Closing dates for applications: 29 September 2017 Applications for 2017 open 1 May – 29 September. Number of awards offered: One History or...
A Better Florist Scholarship Programme, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 18 hours ago
Value: Up to $4000 Tenure of award: Offered Annually Closing dates for applications: 30 October 2017 Send us your proposals from now till 30 October 2017 to stand a chance to be bloomed with our s...