College University Health Education
Specialist Award Health Education Award
Definition: The CUHES Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions as a health educator in the college/university setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Christopher Knapper Awards, STLHE - Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, Canada, 6 days ago
Christopher Knapper Awards The Christopher Knapper awards are named in honour of the individual whose name they bear and the contributions he made to STLHE and to the educational development and t...
Sir James Fletcher First Memorial Trust Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
Value: To be determined by the Trustees Closing dates for applications: 17 February 2017 17 February 2017 Number of awards offered: Varies History or background of award On 22 March 1988, the Deed...
Maldef Law School Scholarship Program, University of California, United States, 4 days ago
The Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF) annually awards up to 10 need-based scholarships for Hispanic law school students. The aim of the scholarship is to financially sup...
Friends Of The University Margaret Olley Fine Art Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 28 days ago
Donor Friends of the University of Newcastle Establishment The Friends of the University were established in 1981 to foster an awareness of the University and its place in the community and to con...
Ti Maru Māori Trust Undergraduate Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 13 days ago
Value: $5,000 Tenure of award: One Year. Closing dates for applications: 31 March 2017 Applications close at 4.30 pm, Friday, 31 Poutū - te - rangi (March) 2017 . Number of awards offered: Three...
Ph D Scholarship Rail Mechanics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 29 days ago
Apply now Job no:500002 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St ...