Associate Director, MBA Student Affairs - Archive
Lundquist College of Business
Position: Associate Director, MBA Student Affairs
Term: 12-month, Fixed Term, Full-time, Renewable
Reports to: Assistant Dean of MBA Program
Closing: Review of Applications begins July 1, 2012 and continues until position filled
Associate Director, MBA Student Affairs
The Associate Director, MBA Student Affairs will ensure a high quality experience for incoming and current graduate students. This position has responsibility for many operational aspects of student services in the program including, but not limited to, student services management; student advising; program management; recruiting and admissions. The Associate Director reports to the Assistant Dean of the MBA Program and will work closely with directors of the Lundquist College of Business Centers of Excellence and the director of the MAcc program to ensure seamless communication. For more information about the college and its programs visit: LCB
Graduate degree required; MBA preferred
Minimum of 5 years’ experience serving in student/client customer services required; supervisory capacity preferred
Higher education experience preferred
Strong oral and written communication skills required
Strong office applications and database management skills required
Ability to travel as needed required
Ability to work in a collaborative and effective manner with faculty, administrators, students, alumni and business people at all levels of an organization
Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with program’s constituents
Final candidate must successfully complete a criminal background check.
1. Coordinate student services, including orientation, graduation and other aspects of student life.
2. Collaborate across functional areas, programs, departments and centers on events and projects that support program goals.
3. Design and develop communication vehicles for MBA and MAcc students across the school, the UO and external community to ensure broad exposure for the programs.
4. Actively pursue internal and external partnerships that enhance student activities, committees and organizations that provide additional opportunities for leadership development.
5. Serve as primary academic advisor to MBA students and assist both MBA and MAcc students in course registration; development of plans of study and provide guidance to ensure progress toward degree completion.
6. Serve as main contact for course scheduling and serve as liaison between students and academic units.
7. Plan, implement and administer orientation sessions, commencement activities, workshops and other events which assist graduate students in their pursuits of success and an educational degree.
8. Work collaboratively with assistant dean and center directors in development of operational and program goals for program.
9. Attend recruiting events and fairs; contribute to coordination of office activities around recruiting and admissions.
10. Assist the assistant dean with special projects including but not limited to the assessment of learning, survey development, data collection, and data evaluation.
Employment beginning: September 2012 or sooner (negotiable)
Application Procedure: Submit a cover letter, resume, names and contact information for three professional references to MBASearch@lcbmail.uoregon.edu. Review of applications will begin July 1, 2012 and continue until position is filled.
The University of Oregon is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to cultural diversity and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Office of Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity
· 677 East 12th Ave., Suite 452 · 5221 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-5221
Office (541) 346-3123, Fax (541) 346-4168, Jobline (541) 346-2957 · This announcement is available in alternate formats upon request.
If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and need accommodation with the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Research Assistant In The Software Lab, Department Of Computer Science, TU Darmstadt, Germany, 19 days ago
Full details on this offer:http://www.ec-spride.tu-darmstadt.de/en/research-groups/software-lab/jobs/We are looking for students interested in joining the Software Lab as PhD students. The Software...
Associate Director, Integrated Graduate Student Services (Mba), Georgia State University, United States, 28 days ago
Associate Director, Integrated Graduate Student Services (MBA)-14001027 Description The duties include promoting the Flex MBA and PMBA programs in the external community; working with the Assistan...
Researcher, Computer Science, Cloud Computing, 3 Years Position, Possibility To Enroll A Ph.D. (Or M.Sc.) Programme. , , Slovenia, about 1 month ago
Research position related to European research projects (Horizon 2020) in the domain of distributed and cloud computing:- SWITCH: Software Workbench for Interactive, Time Critical and Highly self-a...
Sr Student Serv Coord(T25 Bn) Or Student Services Cord(T25 Dn) Or Assoc Stu Serv Coord(T25 Fn), University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States, 29 days ago
This position represents the Wisconsin School of Business and its MBA programs for working professionals and accomplished career professionals along with a variety of businesses and organizations....
Assistant Director, Full Time Mba, The University of Arizona, United States, 26 days ago
Position Title Assistant Director, Full-Time MBA Job Number 56650 Department 3012-Eller College of Management College/Division Posted Rate of Pay $40,000-$47,000 Annually (DOE) Exempt / Non-Exempt...
Senior Project Manager, Geisinger Health System, Danville, Pennsylvania, United States, 17822 , 19 days ago
As a member of the Division of Applied Research and Clinical Informatics (DARCI), this position leads strategic projects, often involving analytic resource coordination and enhancement of clinical ...