AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
The Martin Richmond Award 2014, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Study Level: Research and Taught Postgraduate Country: All countries Subject: Engineering Brief Description The award is supported by the Society for Underwater Technology in association with Wood...
Future Of Tourism: Master's By Thesis Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 23 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award The tourism2050 project paints four pictures or narratives of t...
Four Ph D Positions In Biochemistry And Biophysics, Stockholm University, Sweden, 2 days ago
Four PhD positions in Biochemistry and Biophysics at the Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics. Reference numbers SU FV-3025-14, SU FV-3027-14, SU FV-3028-14 and SU FV-3029-14. Deadline for ap...
Ph D Scholarship Graceful Capability Security, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award Security is critically important to most programs written today, certainly to any program reacha...
Cox Richardson Architecture Award Puca1008, University of New South Wales, Australia, 25 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 29/09/2014 Closing Date 30/11/2014 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $5,000 1 Scholarshi...
Victoria International Excellence Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 10 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award The purpose of the Victoria International Excellence Scholarshi...