AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Ph D Studentship (Fixed Term) Stabilising Co2: Multiphase Flow In Heterogeneous Porous Media, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Geological carbon storage involves the injection and storage of CO2 underground in geological formations and offers one of the more economical and practical methods for society to manage its trans...
Ph D Studentship Information Geometry Of Controlled Quantum Open Systems, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
ReferenceSCI1654Closing DateMonday, 9th January 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervised by Dr Madalin Guta (Mathematical Sciences), Prof Juan Garrahan and Prof Igor Lesanovsky (Physics and ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Future Grids, University of Sydney, Australia, 9 days ago
Funding Body: CSIRO/ARC Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Future Grids Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A postgraduate research scholarship is availa...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Future Grids, University of Sydney, Australia, 7 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Future Grids Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A postgraduate research scholarshi...
Phd Neural Circuit Mechanisms Of Adaptation Or Sensitisation To Neonicotinoid Insecticides., University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (21/10/2016 04.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
The Henry Carus Annual Scholarship Contest 2016, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 14 minutes ago
Scholarship Overview The Henry Carus + Associates Visionary Scholarship is an award designed for Australian law students who share our passion for courage, determination, and justice. It’s aimed a...