AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Explorer Award Ugca1409, University of New South Wales, Australia, 26 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 30/06/2016 Closing Date 30/09/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citize...
Ph D Studentship: Not Just Skin Deep: Circulating Lipids In A “Localised” Disease And Their Role In Angiogenesis, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Clinical and Experimental Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Friday 29 July 2016 Reference: 753016FC Lead Institute / Faculty: Medicine Main Supervisor: Dr Timothy M Mil...
Eu Marie Curie Ph D Studentship In Synthetic Biology, Directed Protein Evolution And Enzymology (Fixed Term), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
PhD Studentship in Directed Evolution and Protein Engineering - Marie Curie Network on Nucleic Acid Manipulation for Biological Intervention MedImmune and Department of Biochemistry, University of...
Ph D Studentship: Not Just Skin Deep: Circulating Lipids In A “Localised” Disease And Their Role In Angiogenesis, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (02/07/2016 03.16) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Studentship On Treating Waste Water Using Acoustic Cavitation Cpe, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
View All Vacancies Department of Chemical and Process Engineering Location: Guildford Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Saturday 31 December 2016 Reference: 052116 Ultrasound is known to gene...
Ph D Studentship: Bearing Sensing To Improve Wind Turbine Gearbox Reliability, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Project Theme: Materials & Surface Engineering, Mechatronics, Signal Processing & Control Wind energy has been the fastest growing renewable energy source in the world since 1990, which has resul...