AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Lawson Robinson Hawke’s Bay A&P Scholarship., Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 13 days ago
Value: $3000 (incl GST), payable towards their course fees. Tenure of award: The Lawson Robinson Hawke’s Bay A&P Scholarship recipient will receive $3000 (incl GST), payable towards their course f...
Ashby Ph D Scholarship In The Mechanics Of Materials, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
A fully funded PhD scholarship exists in the area of Mechanics of Materials, endowed in honour of Prof M F Ashby. The successful applicant will have a 1st class degree (and ideally a Masters degr...
Prize Winners Inria Awards 2016 , Inria, France, 18 days ago
Inria Awards 2016 14/11/2016 Since 2011, the Inria Awards honour innovative scientific contributions to computer science and mathematics and promote the contributions and successes of those who ar...
Ph D Studentship: Unlocking Records Of High Magnitude Rapid Environmental Change In The Mediterranean Using Coupled Amino Acid Racemization And Luminescence Dating Of Sediment Archives, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, 30 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (03/11/2016 01.16) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Carter Manny Award, University of California, United States, 28 days ago
The Graham Foundation offers 2 awards to PhD students for original and feasible dissertation research or writing related to architecture. The Foundation offers two Carter Manny Awards: a research ...
Bbsrc Dtp Case Studentship, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Optimization and development of functionally active anti-Cdc42/Ras peptides A fully funded 4-year BBSRC-DTP Industrial CASE PhD studentship is available, commencing in October 2017, to develop pep...