AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Dpf Mentoring Award 2015, APS, United States, 28 days ago
Award ID: APS -DPF -DPFM [#4992] Award Title: DPF Mentoring Award 2015 Award Type: Fellowship or award Location: College Park, Maryland 20740-3844, United States [map ] Subject Area: Physics Ap...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 23 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Date posted: 20...
First Year Scholarships, Illinois Institute of Technology, United States, 12 days ago
HEALD SCHOLARSHIP All freshman domestic students are eligible for the Heald Scholarship (starting at $10,000). All full-time students will automatically be considered for this merit-based scholars...
Ian O’rourke Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 11 days ago
Funding Body: Clinical Excellence Commission Title: Ian O’Rourke Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Overseas Description: The Ian O'Rourke Scholarship is designed to allow participan...
The John Hodgson Scholarship, University of Melbourne, Australia, 16 days ago
Category: Research Higher Degrees Department: Science - General Conditions: Provides research assistance for postgraduate research students enrolled in a budget school in the Faculty of Science (b...
Warren Trust Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 17 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award The Warren Trust, via the Victoria University Foundation, has p...