AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Explorer Award Ugca1409, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 04/08/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen...
Ph D Studentship: Extension Of Fanblade Lifetimes By Nanostructured Dry Film Lubricants, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
ReferenceENG1129Closing DateFriday, 29th September 2017DepartmentEngineering During this 4 year fully funded PhD project between Rolls-Royce plc and The University of Nottingham you will gain dire...
Ph D Scholarship Data Science, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 8 days ago
Value: Stipend of $30,000 per annum plustuition fees Tenure of award: 3 years Closing dates for applications: 01 November 2017 Please see additional information Number of awards offered: One Histo...
Te Manawa O Te Ika A Maui Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 8 days ago
Value: $2500 Tenure of award: Trimester 2, 2017 Closing dates for applications: 11 August 2017 11 August 2017 Number of awards offered: One History or background of award This scholarship is co-fu...
Nga Ara Matua Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 8 days ago
Value: $2500 - This scholarship can be used for tuition fees and/or accommodation Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 11 August 2017 11 August 2017 Number of awards offered:...
Tuwharetoa Maori Trust Board Postgraduate Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 8 days ago
Value: $5000This scholarship can be used fortuition fees and/or accommodation. Tenure of award: 1 Year Closing dates for applications: 11 August 2017 Number of awards offered: One History or backg...