AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Menzies Scholarships To Harvard, Australian National University, Australia, 29 days ago
Overview Sponsored by The Harvard Club of Australia, The Menzies Foundation and The Australian National University. The Robert Gordon Menzies Scholarships to Harvard are Australia's most prestigio...
Ricardo Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Sources of Funding Institute for Fiscal Studies For more information please visit the IFS website . Ricardo Scholarships A maximum of TWO (2) scholarships known as the Ricardo Scholarships may be ...
Fulbright Ucl Award , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Scholarships and Funding Fulbright-UCL Award Important Information for all Applicants Fulbright Awards aim to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and other countr...
John Monash Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 27 days ago
Level 1, Bennelong House, 9 Queen ST, Melbourne, VIC, Australia. email@example.com (613) 9620 2428 Home Home About Foundation Scholar Alumni Sponsors Applicants News and Events John Monash Conta...
Hollier Graduate Scholarship In Greek , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Postgraduate Funding AHRC Career Development Loans UCL Graduate School Awards Wolfson Studentships Departmental Studentships Other Sources Scholarships for Greek Students AHRC AWARDS To be eligibl...
Alumni Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
UCL Graduate Master's Awards Important Information for All Applicants Through the generous donations and funding agreements made by UCL's Alumni and Friends we are able to offer a number of schola...