AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Proposal And Award Generalist 3, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Description This position provides support to the office’s grant/sponsored program activities and maintains an array of information resources. Work with faculty to prepare grans and proposals, in...
L'affare Photography Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 28 minutes ago
Closing date: 01/10/2017 Established in Wellington in 1990, L’affare is a pioneer of New Zealand’s celebrated café and coffee culture. Creativity is a vital part of exploration; discovering new th...
Ph D Fellow In Condensed Matter Theory, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
Department of Physics, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in condensed matter theory commencing 1. October 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter. Descrip...
Ph D Position Utilization Of Wood Ash In Mortar And Concrete, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 6 days ago
Apply no later than 22 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Civil Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Civil Engineering is inviting applications for a 3-year PhD position starting...
Scientia Scholarships Ugca1137, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 06/06/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $10,000 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minimum)...
Nwcdtp Transformation North West Studentship Competition, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, about 4 hours ago
Type of award Scholarship Managing department School of Environment, Education and Development Value Payment of tuition fees at the standard RCUK rate Maintenance stipend of £14,553 Suport fund of...