AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
1st Art Gallery.Com: Annual Art And Design Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 4 hours ago
Value: $1000 Tenure of award: One Year Closing dates for applications: 31 May 2017 31 May 2018 The scholarship is annual. The yearly deadline for submission is May 31st. Number of awards offered: ...
Masters And/Or Doctoral Studentship In Maritime Archaeology Honor Frost Foundation, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Archaeology Location: Avenue Campus Closing Date: Thursday 11 May 2017 Reference: 844317F4 Honor Frost Foundation Masters and/or Doctoral Awards in Maritime Archaeology at the Faculty of Humanitie...
Maori Educatio Trust: Rj Graham Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 6 days ago
Value: $500 Tenure of award: Awarded Annually Closing dates for applications: 24 February 2017 Applications close at 4.30 p m , Friday , 24 Hui - tanguru (February) 2017 . Number of awards offere...
Ph D Studentship – Organic Synthesis And Applications Of Small Molecule Endofullerenes, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Organic Chemistry: SCF Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Wednesday 31 May 2017 Reference: 842517EB PhD Studentship– Organic synthesis and applications of small molecule endofullerenes PhD ...
Ph D Studentship – Understanding The Dynamics And Diversity Of Microglia In The Healthy And Ageing Brain, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Friday 03 March 2017 Reference: 836817BJ PhD Studentship –Understanding the dynamics and diversity of microglia in...
Ph D Studentship – Sos For Plant Stress: Singlet Oxygen Signalling Pathways Mediating Stress Acclimation In Plants, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 31 March 2017 Reference: 845517BJ PhD Studentship –SOS for plant stress: singlet oxygen signalling pathways mediating s...