AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Ph D Position Structure Activity Relationship Of The Anticancer Activities Of Natural Product Analogues, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 16 days ago
PhD position - Structure-activity relationship of the anticancer activities of natural product analogues (Ref. DOCO-2015-10) Occupation : Place : Leuven Apply no later than : March 18, 2015 CALL :...
Ucl Community Contribution Award , University College London, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
UCL Community Contribution Awards Important Information for all Applicants The UCL Community Contribution Awards, funded by Santander Universities, aim to foster the notion of UCL as a community. ...
Bruce Cronin Bay Trust Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 28 days ago
Back to results Closing date: 16/03/2015 IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS BEGUN WELL IN ADVANCE OF THE CLOSING DATE. Once you apply, the University and your named referees are conta...
Rotary Postgraduate Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 7 days ago
The purpose of the Global Grant Scholarship program is to support international study at the graduate level. This grant model builds on the very best of Rotary's Ambassadorial Scholar history. R...
Zhejiang Sister Province Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 2 days ago
History or background of award Zhejiang Sister Province Scholarships (ZSPS) offer opportunities for New Zealand students to study in Zhejiang Province, China. In June 2015, five students will be ...
Ph D Position On Development Of Integrated Gratings For Dic Microscopy Applications, Ghent University, Netherlands, 7 days ago
Job description Differential interference contrast (DIC) microscopy is a standard optical technique to image transparent biological phase objects such as cells and tissues. It measures the phase d...