AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Ph D Studentship – Improving Immunotherapy For Alzheimer’s Disease By Engineering Antibodies., The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Thursday 18 May 2017 Reference: 864717BJ PhD Studentship –Improving immunotherapy for Alzheimer’s Disease by engin...
Ph D Studentship – Organic Synthesis Using Electrochemical Flow Reactors:, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
Organic Chemistry: SCF Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 31 August 2017 Reference: 861617EB PhD Studentship –Organic Synthesis using Electrochemical Flow Reactors: Towards Sustaina...
Ph D Studentship – Sustainable Routes To High Value Scaffolds, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 31 August 2017 Reference: 862717EB PhD Supervisor: Prof. Bruno Linclau co supervisor: Prof. David Harrowven PhD Description: The project...
Ph D Studentship In Global Challenge Network+ In Advanced Radiotherapy , University College London, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
UCL Department / Division Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering Duration of Studentship 4 years Stipend £18,000 per annum plus UK/EU Fees Vacancy Information The Department of Medical Physics...
Ph D Studentship – Developing Synchrotron Micro/Nano Crystallography On X Ray Sensitive Macromolecular Crystal Systems, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Tuesday 02 May 2017 Reference: 859517BJ PhD Studentship –Developing synchrotron micro/nano-crystallography on X-ray sensitive ...
Lindsay Robertson Memorial Award Rptr7001, University of New South Wales, Australia, 16 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No resid...