AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
George J Mitchell Scholarship Program, University of California, United States, 9 days ago
The US-Ireland Alliance awards up to 12 scholarships yearly for intellectually achieving students interested in pursuing graduate study in Ireland for 1 year. The applicant ought to be nominated b...
Dissertation Grants, University of California, United States, 21 days ago
The American Educational Research Association (AERA), with support from the NSF, awards around 15 students to stimulate research on US education for 1 year. Doctoral students will be using data fr...
Opportunity Hub Scholarship And Funding Manager, University of Michigan, United States, 2 days ago
Job Detail Opportunity Hub Scholarship and Funding Manager Job Summary The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA) invites applications for the Scholarship and Funding Manager position...
Ph D Scholarship Costs Of Care Of Spinal Trauma Co Cost, University of Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
Funding Body: iCare Title: PhD Scholarship - Costs of Care of Spinal Trauma - Co-Cost Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: This project will investigate a large ...
Ph D Studentship: Combatting Tyrosinaemia In The Genetic Disease Alkaptonuria, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Supervisors: Prof Jim Gallagher, Prof George Bou-Gharios and Dr LR Ranganath Project description This is a collaborative project between the University of Liverpool, The Royal Liverpool University...
Ph D Studentship Evolutionary Computation For Self Organising Systems, Aston University, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (4 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Thursday 15 September 2016 Reference: R160305 Applications ar...