AAHE Scholar Award
The AAHE scholar award is presented annually at the National Convention to recognize an association member who has had a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations related to health promotion/education. One such award may be given annually.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award until 10 years have passed since the initial award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- A minimum of 10 years in the profession.
- A minimum of five continuous years membership in AAHE and must be a current member.
- The individual selected must have a scholarly record for a number of years, as evidenced by publications and presentations in health.
- The individual must be currently producing scholarly materials in health.
- The individual selected must provide evidence of in-depth study in health.
- The individual selected must be a significant contributor to health education.
- The individual selected must be capable of communicating ideas and facts to groups with diverse memberships.
Loren B. Bensley, Jr.
Mary K. Beyrer (selected as Alliance Scholar)
David R. "Randy" Black
John J. Burt
William H. Creswell, Jr.
Gus T. Dalis
James M. Eddy
Joyce V. Fetro
E. D. Glover (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Robert S. Gold
Lawrence W. Green (selected as Alliance Scholar)
Jerrold S. Greenberg
Jessie Helen Haag
Marian V. Hamburg
David K. Lohrmann
Robert J. McDermott
Richard K. Means
Ann E. Nolte
Thomas W. O'Rourke
B.E. "Buzz" Pruitt
Robert D. Russell
John R. Seffrin
Elena M. Sliepcevich
Elaine J. Stone
Robert F. "Skip" Valois
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the AAHE Scholar Award in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
The Andrew Walker Cancer M Res/Ph D Studentship In Cancer Research Scaffolding Roles For Cell Cycle Cdk/Cyclin Complexes In The Regulation Of Transcription, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, 30 days ago
Details: Value, Duration and Start Date of the Award 4 years integrated MRes/PhD or 4 years PhD if applicant has a suitable Masters Degree approved by Newcastle University. The award covers Univer...
Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 17 days ago
Closing date: 01/08/2015 The Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary was established in 2015 to promote plant breeding as a career. It was set up in association with South Pacific Seed Sales (NZ) Ltd w...
Ph D In The History And Culture Of Ancient Judaism And Early Christianity, Leiden University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
Faculty of Humanities, Leiden University Centre for the Arts in Society (LUCAS) and the Leiden University Institute for History (LUIH), vacancy 15-117 Faculty of Humanities, Leiden University Cent...
Position Available In Finance, University of Mount Union, United States, 7 days ago
Responsibilities: The Department of Economics, Accounting, and Business Administration is seeking a Finance professor committed to undergraduate teaching and research. Primary responsibilities inc...
Mechanics Of Living Tissue During Embryo Development: Understanding Biological Observations With A Mechanical Model, Université Grenoble Alpes, France, 29 days ago
Applications are invited for a PhD position to be held at the Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de Physique, Université Grenoble Alpes, in collaboration with the Dept. of Physiology, Development and N...
Ph D Position In Molecular Biology Mathematical Modelling Of Single Cell Responses, International PhD Programme “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and DNA Damage Response”, Germany, 9 days ago
Job posted by International PhD Programme “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and DNA Damage Response” (07/04/2015 12.02) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded t...