AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 25 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Date posted: 20...
Ph D Scholarships In Strategic Communication & Leadership, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 24 days ago
The Department of Marketing & Management invites applications for one or two 3-year positions as Ph.D. Students in Strategic Communication & Leadership. The positions will be vacant from 1 April 2...
Grant Proposal & Award Generalist, Stanford University, United States, 10 days ago
Grant Proposal & Award Generalist - 65078 Description Continuing medical education (CME) consists of educational activities which serve to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and...
Reward Consultant, LeedsMetroUni, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
The HR Planning and Reward Team maintain our pay and reward framework, manage our pension schemes and develop our HR systems and related business intelligence. This is a good opportunity to join a...
Ph D Position On Differential Impacts Of Climate Change In Urban Areas And Potential Adaption Options, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 17 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (06/11/2014 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Student “Successful Pregnancy And The Role Of The Immunological Environment In The Uterus”, Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc), Netherlands, 5 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (19/11/2014 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...