AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Masters And/Or Doctoral Studentship In Maritime Archaeology Honor Frost Foundation, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
Archaeology Location: Avenue Campus Closing Date: Thursday 11 May 2017 Reference: 844317F4 Honor Frost Foundation Masters and/or Doctoral Awards in Maritime Archaeology at the Faculty of Humanitie...
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 15 hours ago
Description Provide both pre- and post-award administration services, with a strong emphasis on proposal development and submission. Responsible for assisting in the administration of policies an...
Ross Milbourne Elite Rower Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 23 hours ago
The Ross Milbourne Elite Rower Scholarship intends to attract talented, aspiring athletes with the desire to pursue State, National and International rowing to enhance their educational opportunit...
School Of Law Bursary Scheme, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
Type of award Bursary Managing department School of Law Value 20% Loyalty discount towards annual tuition fees Specified use Contribution towards tuition fees only Tenable period For the duration ...
Reserve Bank Of New Zealand Māori And Pacific Islands' Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 5 days ago
Value: $1,500 in first year, increasing to $2,500 in second year and to $3,500 in the final year of study. Tenure of award: The scholarship will be continued for the original holder up to honours ...
Modelling And Analytics For Medicine And Life Sciences Doctoral Training Centre: Ph D Scholarship Neurogeometry Of Vision, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1712Closing DateThursday, 30th March 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervisors: · Dr. Daniele Avitabile (School of Mathematical Sciences) · Prof. Alan Johnston (S...