AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
M Sc & Ph D (1+3) Or Ph D (+3) Studentship In Contemporary Childhoods, Cardiff University, United Kingdom, about 6 hours ago
Job posted by Cardiff University (20/10/2014 11.32) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Two Ph D Positions Institute For History, Leiden University, Netherlands, 6 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (15/10/2014 01.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position Collaboration In Sustainable Logistics In Food Chains, Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, 10 days ago
We are looking for We are looking for a PhD candidate for the project 'Capitalizing on collaboration in sustainable logistics in food and flower chains'. This PhD position is part of a larger proj...
Ph D Scholarship On “Molecular Biology Of Foot And Mouth Disease Virus”, The National Veterinary Institute (DTU Vet), Denmark, 24 days ago
Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
Land Grant Affairs, Cornell University, United States, 5 days ago
Executive Director, Engaged Cornell-25855 Description Engaged Cornell is a university-wide initiative that will bring high-impact practices and community-engaged learning to students and faculty w...
Two Ph D Positions, Leiden University, Netherlands, 7 days ago
Faculty of Humanities, Institute for History, vacancy 14-262 Faculty of Humanities, Institute for History offers: Two PhD positions (1.0 fte) starting February 1, 2015 Vacancy number: 14-262 The I...