AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Ph D Position Move Your Body, Move Your Brain! (1.0 Fte), Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RuG), Netherlands, 21 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (12/06/2015 12.18) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
ReferenceMED13339Closing DateWednesday, 8th July 2015DepartmentHealth Sciences School of Health Sciences - NIHR CLAHRC East Midlands Applications are invited for a 3 year, full time studentship al...
Research Studentship, Abertay University, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Reference: THW/15/059651/066 Salary Details: Stipend: £14,057 Contract Type:Temporary/Fixed term Contract Term:Full time Research Studentship Stipend: £14,057 Project Title: Multiple missing: an...
Two Ph D Positions At The Nijmegen School Of Management 1,0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, 23 days ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...
Ph D Position, Department Of Educational Research And Development, School Of Business And Economics, Maastricht University, Maastricht University (UM), Netherlands, 21 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (12/06/2015 12.19) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position In Psychosocial Work Factors And The Risk Of Dementia, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 17 hours ago
A position is available from 1 October 2015 at the Section of Social Medicine, Department of Public Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen. The candidate will be employed as ...