AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Graduate Pathways Scholarship School Of Government, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 24 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award These scholarships have been established by the Victoria Univer...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...
Ph D Studentship: Understanding The Mechanisms Underlying Bone Cell Ageing, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Supervisors: Dr Anna Daroszewska and Professor Rob van ‘t Hof, The Institute of Ageing and Chronic Disease is part of the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences. We excel in high quality research t...
Ph D Position “Analysis Of Agricultural Policies In Central Asian Agriculture"”, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies, Germany, 19 days ago
Job posted by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (07/05/2015 14.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively i...
Ph D Scholarship For Research Into Cardiovascular Disease Inequalities », Australian National University, Australia, 6 days ago
Overview The National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health (NCEPH) is offering the opportunity to join a high-performing, collegial team as a postgraduate scholar for a period of approxim...
Ph D Thesis "Development Of Viral And Bacterial Pathogen Identification Assays And Antibiotic Resistance Testing For A Pointof Care Platform For Respiratory Tract Infections And Oral Diseases", AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, Austria, 5 days ago
Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...