AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Ph D Position At The School Of Health Professions Education, Maastricht University (UM), Netherlands, 16 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (18/07/2015 02.31) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position In Psychosocial Work Factors And The Risk Of Dementia, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 month ago
A position is available from 1 October 2015 at the Section of Social Medicine, Department of Public Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen. The candidate will be employed as ...
Ph D Scholarship In 'gene Regulatory Networks; Deciphering Conflicting Role In Lineage Specification And Embryonic Stem Cell Pluripotency', University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 25 days ago
A PhD scholarship investigating the “the role of lineage specifiers in regulating pluripotency” is offered by the Brickman Lab with in Danish Stem Cell Centre (DanStem) as part of StemPhys. StemPh...
Ph D Studentship: Risk, Vulnerability And Consequences Of Gastrointestinal Infections In Disadvantaged Neighbourhoods In The North West Of England, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
Institute of Infection and Global Health, NIHR Health Protection Research Unit in Gastrointestinal Infections Supervisors: Professor Margaret Whitehead and Professor Jeremy Hawker Funding Availabi...
Ph D Position: Improving The Health Reception Of Young Refugees In The Nordic Countries, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 20 days ago
The Department of Public Health/The Danish Research Centre for Migration, Ethnicity and Health at the University of Copenhagen is offering one PhD scholarship “Improving the health reception of yo...
Ovrf Maki Shiobara Scholarship Puca1005, University of New South Wales, Australia, 20 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 14/07/2015 Closing Date 01/10/2015 For commencemen...