AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
School Of Mathematics & Statistics Honours Year Award Ugca1255, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 18 hours ago
School of Mathematics & Statistics Honours Year Award UGCA1255 Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 15/02/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $7...
Mel Ferris Scholarship Program, University of California, United States, 10 days ago
Each year, the California Architectural Foundation (CAF) awards 10 scholarships to qualified California architecture students. The CAF promotes healthy and sustainable communities through support ...
Proposal And Award Generalist 3, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 14 days ago
Description The Penn State Neuroscience Institute is seeking a conscientious, organized and detail oriented individual to prepare and develop proposals and contracts for various federal, state, lo...
Ph D Studentship Advancing Grain Number In Wheat Through Genomics Enabled Breeding, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1698Closing DateTuesday, 28th February 2017DepartmentBiosciences Supervisor: John Foulkes Secondary Supervisor: Erik Murchie Subject Area:Crop Science Research Title Advancing grain nu...
Proposal And Award Generalist 3, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Description The College of Education is seeking a conscientious, detail-oriented individual with a commitment to teamwork to join the College of Education’s Research Administration Team as a Propo...
Ph D Scholarship In Bearing Modelling, The University of Queensland, Australia, 23 days ago
PhD Scholarship – Bearing Modelling The School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering maintains a world class reputation and is at the cutting-edge of engineering education, research and expert cons...