AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Helen Tippett Award, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 19 days ago
Value: $2500 Tenure of award: Applications for the Award will be reviewed by the Panel each year. Closing dates for applications: 20 September 2016 20 September 2017 Applications close annually on...
Kitchener Memorial Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 23 days ago
Value: $500 Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 01 December 2015 01 December 2016 Apply before 1 December each year. Number of awards offered: One. History or background of ...
Murray King Memorial Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 23 days ago
Value: Up to $2,000. Tenure of award: Tenable for one year. Closing dates for applications: 31 December 2015 31 December 2016 Number of awards offered: Generally one per year. History or backgroun...
Kate Sheppard Memorial Award, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 23 days ago
Value: $2,500 Tenure of award: The tenure of the Award shall be for a period of one year but this may be extended for a further year if it is deemed desirable to do so having regard to the particu...
Zhejiang Sister Province Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 23 days ago
Value: Refer 'Additional Information' Tenure of award: 1 year Closing dates for applications: 29 May 2016 Applications closed 31 May Number of awards offered: Five History or background of award Z...
Peo International Peace Scholarship Fund, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 23 days ago
Value: Up to USD$8,000 per year, based on need. Tenure of award: The application is made for a period not to exceed one year (two semesters and one summer session or equivalent). Extensions are po...