AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
M Sc & Ph D (1+3) Or Ph D (+3) Studentship In Contemporary Childhoods, Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Job posted by Cardiff University (20/10/2014 11.32) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 1 day ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Date posted: 20...
Ph D Scholarships In Strategic Communication & Leadership, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
The Department of Marketing & Management invites applications for one or two 3-year positions as Ph.D. Students in Strategic Communication & Leadership. The positions will be vacant from 1 April 2...
Two Ph D Positions Institute For History, Leiden University, Netherlands, 15 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (15/10/2014 01.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position Collaboration In Sustainable Logistics In Food Chains, Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, 20 days ago
We are looking for We are looking for a PhD candidate for the project 'Capitalizing on collaboration in sustainable logistics in food and flower chains'. This PhD position is part of a larger proj...
Land Grant Affairs, Cornell University, United States, 15 days ago
Executive Director, Engaged Cornell-25855 Description Engaged Cornell is a university-wide initiative that will bring high-impact practices and community-engaged learning to students and faculty w...