AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
ReferenceMED1324Closing DateThursday, 28th May 2015Departmentthe School of Health Sciences ESRC Doctoral Training Centre Collaborative PhD Scholarship - Dignity and Compassion in Practice: an audi...
Mft Term Position Counseling Psychology, University of San Francisco, United States, 14 days ago
Position Information Requisition Number 2015-0161Faculty Position Title MFT Term Position Counseling Psychology Job Location Main Campus Job Type Full-Time Union Type USFFA Travel No Travel Work E...
Announcement Of 15 Phd Grants For Foreign Students For The Admission To The Doctoral Courses (31st Series), Università degli Studi di Padova, Italy, 1 day ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (26/04/2015 01.33) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Ph D Scholarship In Hydrogeology Of Riparian Lowlands In Different Landscapes:, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 7 days ago
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Section for Geology Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in “Hydrogeology of riparian lowlands in...
Ph D Researcher Antifreeze Proteins, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 14 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (14/04/2015 03.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position Image Guided Drug Delivery, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, about 1 month ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (28/03/2015 04.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...