AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 7 hours ago
Description Provide both pre- and post-award administration services. Responsible for assisting in the administration of policies and procedures concerning the preparation and development of prop...
Proposal And Award Generalist 3, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 7 hours ago
Description This position provides support to the office’s grant/sponsored program activities and maintains an array of information resources. Work with faculty to prepare grans and proposals, in...
Academic Achievement Awards (Aaa) Ugca1208, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 06/06/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $4,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/Au...
Scientia Scholarships Ugca1137, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 06/06/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $10,000 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minimum)...
The Ivhq Teach & Volunteer Abroad Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 3 days ago
Value: See "Additional Information". Tenure of award: The scholarship recipient can travel to the destination of choice on any date between July 2017 and July 2018, after completing the online CCE...
Nwcdtp Transformation North West Studentship Competition, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, about 13 hours ago
Type of award Scholarship Managing department School of Environment, Education and Development Value Payment of tuition fees at the standard RCUK rate Maintenance stipend of £14,553 Suport fund of...