AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Menzies Scholarships To Harvard, Australian National University, Australia, 26 days ago
Overview Sponsored by The Harvard Club of Australia, The Menzies Foundation and The Australian National University. The Robert Gordon Menzies Scholarships to Harvard are Australia's most prestigio...
Fenner School National Arboretum Canberra Honours Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 26 days ago
Overview The Fenner School of Environment & Society welcomes applications for the Fenner School National Arboretum Canberra Honours Scholarship. The scholarship has been established to enable youn...
Ph D Scholarship In Op Rice Ing At The Department Of Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 16 days ago
Job posted by University of Copenhagen (08/01/2015 16.34) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for...
Grant Proposal & Award Generalist, Stanford University, United States, 14 days ago
Grant Proposal & Award Generalist - 65543 Description Continuing medical education (CME) consists of educational activities which serve to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and...
Promovendus Jeugdzorg/Ph D Position Child Welfare (1.0 Fte), Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RuG), Netherlands, 2 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (22/01/2015 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Prince Albert Ii De Monaco Institut Pasteur Award 2015, Institut Pasteur, France, 12 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (13/01/2015 02.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...