AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Te Mana O Te Awa Scholarships, Massey University, New Zealand, 20 days ago
Closing date: 22/02/2016 Te Mana o Te Awa Scholarships aim to grow the collective expertise of Whanganui Iwi to contribute to and enhance the health and well-being of the Whanganui River (Te Awa T...
Edna Joyce Howe Charitable Trust Scholarship Fund, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 9 days ago
Value: Up to $15,000. Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 15 October 2016 15 October 2017 Closing date for applications is 15 October each year. Number of awards offered: On...
Ph D Studentship:2016 Theoretical Physics Stfc Ph D, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Each of the STFC awards will pay full tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years, or the statutory length. The maintenance grant will be at least £14,057 for 2016/17, with rises anticipate...
Future Of Tourism: Postgraduate Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 29 days ago
Value: NZ$7000 contribution to course fees Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 05 February 2016 Number of awards offered: Unspecified. History or background of award Do you ...
Transport Scholarships For International Students: Award Up To 50% Of Tuition Fees., University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Brief Description: The Institute for Transport Studies (ITS), University of Leeds is offering scholarships funding 50% of the tuition fees (each worth £8,500) to international students who undertak...
Ph D Position On Model Based Distributed Sensor Fusion For Magv State And Paramet, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 23 days ago
PhD position on Model-based distributed sensor fusion for MAGV state and paramet (Ref. BAP-2016-18) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : April 3...