AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 25 days ago
Description Provide both pre- and post-award administration services, with a strong emphasis on proposal development and submission. Responsible for assisting in the administration of policies an...
Carter Manny Award, University of California, United States, 28 days ago
The Graham Foundation offers 2 awards to PhD students for original and feasible dissertation research or writing related to architecture. The Foundation offers two Carter Manny Awards: a research ...
] Dpf Mentoring Award 2017 , , United States, 21 days ago
The Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society is pleased to announce that the Call for Nominations for the 2017 Mentoring Award is now open. This APS Unit Award is intended...
Susan Price Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 30 days ago
Value: $2,000 Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 01 September 2017 Applications close 1 September biennially. Number of awards offered: One award available every two years....
Proposal And Award Generalist 3, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 10 days ago
Description The College of Engineering is seeking a conscientious and detail oriented individual to be part of the college’s Research Administration Office. This position will provide assistance ...
Lawson Robinson Hawke’s Bay A&P Scholarship., Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 13 days ago
Value: $3000 (incl GST), payable towards their course fees. Tenure of award: The Lawson Robinson Hawke’s Bay A&P Scholarship recipient will receive $3000 (incl GST), payable towards their course f...