AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Vuw Ed D Fees Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 15 days ago
Value: $3000 per award Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 31 January 2017 31 January 2017 Number of awards offered: Seven - see additional information History or background ...
Proposal And Award Generalist 4, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 25 days ago
Description The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences is seeking an experienced pre-award professional to join our growing team. The EMS Research Office is undergoing an exciting reorganization a...
Nsf Alan T Waterman Award, University of California, United States, 6 days ago
The National Science Foundation (NSF) annually offers 1 award for 5 years to an outstanding scientific or engineering researcher in any field. The award consists of a citation, medal, and grant. T...
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 15 days ago
Description Search for, obtain, and distribute funding opportunities utilizing expertise database. Collaborate with college/unit offices on funding opportunities requiring special handling such a...
Proposal And Award Generalist 2, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 2 days ago
Description The College of Engineering is seeking a conscientious and detail oriented individual to be part of the college’s Research Administration Office. Primary responsibilities include the ...
Ph D Scholarship In Transport Systems, University of Sydney, Australia, 7 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship in Transport Systems Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: Model-data-driven methods for traffic ...