AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Ph D Studentship A Quest To Inspire A Generation: An Historical, Policy Evaluation And Educational Based Critique Of Olympic Legacies In The Post London 2012 Era, University of Worcester, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Home / Join our community / Job opportunities / Current vacancies / PhD Studentship - A quest to inspire a generation: An historical, policy evaluation and educational-based critique of Olympi...
Phd Studentship Trauma And The Documentary Image, University of Worcester, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
Home / Join our community / Job opportunities / Current vacancies / PHD Studentship Trauma and the Documentary Image PHD Studentship Trauma and the Documentary Image Apply for this job Applica...
Phd Studentship Optimising Physical Activity For The Regulation Of Acute Energy Balance And Effective Weight Management Strategies., University of Worcester, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
Home / Join our community / Job opportunities / Current vacancies / Phd Studentship optimising physical activity for the regulation of acute energy balance and effective weight-management stra...
Ph D Scholarship At The Department Of Political Science Focusing On The Consequences Of Management Reforms, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 14 days ago
The Department of Political Science at the University of Copenhagen invites applications for a PhD scholarship within the field of public administration and organization with focus on the conseque...
Fully Funded Ph D Scholarship On National Human Rights Systems In Developing Countries, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 5 days ago
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship on National Human Rights Systems in Developing Countries The Faculty of Law at the University of Copenhagen and the Danish Institute for Human Rights are looking for a...
Two Ph D Postitions In Diakonia, Values And Professional Practice, Diakonhjemmet Høgskole, Norway, 30 days ago
Job posted by Diakonhjemmet Høgskole (02/03/2015 16.28) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for R...