AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Ngārimu Vc And 28th (Māori) Battalion Memorial Undergraduate Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 18 hours ago
Value: $10,000 per year Tenure of award: Provided for up to five years depending on the term of study. Closing dates for applications: 29 September 2017 Applications for 2017 open 1 May – 29 Septe...
Ngārimu Vc And 28th (Māori) Battalion Memorial Masters Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 18 hours ago
Value: $15,000 per year Tenure of award: Up to two years Closing dates for applications: 29 September 2017 Applications for 2017 open 1 May – 29 September. Number of awards offered: One History or...
Proposal And Award Generalist 2, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 18 hours ago
Description Search for, obtain, and distribute funding opportunities utilizing expertise database. Collaborate with college/unit offices on funding opportunities requiring special handling such a...
Louise Brown Memorial Award Ugtr1027, University of New South Wales, Australia, 15 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $3,500 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citize...
Ph D Studentship Opportunity In The Arm Ecs Research Centre, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
Electronic & Software Systems Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017 Reference: 864217FP University/Department: University of Southampton, Electronics and Computer Science Co...
Lindsay Robertson Memorial Award Rptr7001, University of New South Wales, Australia, 15 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No resid...