AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Bayside Psychotherapy Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 8 days ago
Why are we offering this scholarship? The need to raise awareness of mental health, psychotherapy and counselling in the community We have been approached by a number of students requesting placem...
Grants Facilitator, University of California, Riverside, United States, 19 days ago
Grants Facilitator Job Number Full/Part Time Schedule Salary 201507317202 Full Time 8AM - 5PM $48,678 - $74,144 Position Information Reporting to the Dean of the College of Nat...
Ph D Student Matrix Metalloproteinases As New Target To Prevent Epilepsy, AMC Medical Research, Netherlands, 23 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (05/08/2015 03.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position In Computational Multiscale Modelling Of Bone Fracture Healing Mechanobiology, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 21 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (06/08/2015 19.26) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Position: Electric Vehicle Integration In An Energy Optimized Neighbourhood, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 3 days ago
Apply no later than 30 September 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Center for Electric Power and Energy at the Department of Electrica...
Ph D Position Thermomechanical Simulation Of Inhomogeneous Deformations During Sheet Metal Forming, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 9 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (20/08/2015 03.16) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...