AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 12 days ago
Description The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences is seeking a dynamic and dedicated individual for a challenging position in Research Administration. The selected candidate will join a highl...
George J Mitchell Scholarship Program, University of California, United States, 12 days ago
The US-Ireland Alliance awards up to 12 scholarships yearly for intellectually achieving students interested in pursuing graduate study in Ireland for 1 year. The applicant ought to be nominated b...
The Adastra Foundation Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 22 days ago
Value: Determined by Trustees Tenure of award: One Year Closing dates for applications: 16 September 2016 Number of awards offered: Awarded at the discretion of the Trustees History or background ...
Jim Ansell Geophysics Scholarship Vuw, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 12 days ago
Value: $1,500.00 Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 18 September 2016 Number of awards offered: One per year. History or background of award The Scholarship was founded by m...
Rutherford Foundation International Ph D Scholarship (A Grant In Aid), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
Value: See 'Additional Information.' Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 05 August 2016 The 2016 International PhD Scholarship (a grant-in-aid) funding round is now open. Nu...
Ph D Scholarship In Theory Of Organic Optoelectronics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 30 days ago
The School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences The School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences at the University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia's leading schools for research and teac...