AAHE Practitioner Award
Definition: The Practitioner Award is presented to recognize an individual who has made substantial contributions to professional practice as a practitioner in the agency/community/public/worksite setting. One award may be given annually.
Qualification of Candidates:
- Candidates must have five years of experience.
- Nominees must be AAHE members.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- Leadership in developing and implementing or directing/coordinating effective health education/promotion programs.
- Volunteer service to local, state, district or national level organizations or at the school or community levels.
- Service to local, state or national professional organizations.
- Evidence of meritorious professional activity in at least three of the following: innovative teaching, publications, presentations, funded research or programs, special projects, or other health related activities.
Download Application Form
Ph D Position In Supply Chain Logistics, VU University Amsterdam (VU), Netherlands, 1 day ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (25/11/2014 02.31) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 28 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Date posted: 20...
Ph D Scholarships In Strategic Communication & Leadership, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 27 days ago
The Department of Marketing & Management invites applications for one or two 3-year positions as Ph.D. Students in Strategic Communication & Leadership. The positions will be vacant from 1 April 2...
Grant Proposal & Award Generalist, Stanford University, United States, 13 days ago
Grant Proposal & Award Generalist - 65078 Description Continuing medical education (CME) consists of educational activities which serve to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and...
Reward Consultant, LeedsMetroUni, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
The HR Planning and Reward Team maintain our pay and reward framework, manage our pension schemes and develop our HR systems and related business intelligence. This is a good opportunity to join a...
Ph D Position On Differential Impacts Of Climate Change In Urban Areas And Potential Adaption Options, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 20 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (06/11/2014 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...