To be named a fellow of the American Association for Health Education (FAAHE), the candidate must exhibit the following: at least 10 consecutive years of AAHE membership; meritorious and consistent service to AAHE via committee service not only as a committee member, but as a chairperson, or membership on the Board of Directors, and evidence of leadership in the field of health education. Scholarship can include presentations as well as publications, practice, philosophy and research. Only AAHE Fellows may nominate individuals for AAHE Fellows.
Fellow Criteria & Procedures: The AAHE Fellow designation was established in 1998 to recognize AAHE members for service to AAHE and/or the health education profession
Privileges of Fellow Status:
- Honored by the Association
- Fellows of the American Association for Health Education (FAAHE) are given a certificate from the Association
- Identify fellow status with the acronym FAAHE, after their name
To be named a Fellow of the American Association for Health Education (FAAHE), the candidate must exhibit the following:
- At least 10 consecutive years of AAHE membership
- Meritorious and consistent service to AAHE via committee service not only as a committee member, but as a chairperson, or membership on the Board of Directors
The initial group of fellows included all previous AAHE Presidents and all past Board members who still held AAHE membership. After the initial year of forming the Fellows, the following procedures were put into effect.
- Current AAHE Fellows submit nominations for new AAHE Fellows each year.
- The FAAHE selection committee evaluates all nominations and makes the final selection of new AAHE Fellows prior to the annual convention.
- New Fellows are announced in AAHE Infosource and are inducted at the annual convention.
Click here for a list of AAHE Fellows
Click here for an application form
The Martin Richmond Award 2014, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Study Level: Research and Taught Postgraduate Country: All countries Subject: Engineering Brief Description The award is supported by the Society for Underwater Technology in association with Wood...
Sir Robert Jones Refugee Daughters Scholarships Fund, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 18 days ago
History or background of award Sir Robert Jones has very generously decided to establish a scholarship fund of approximately $500,000 to assist young women from refugee backgrounds to complete uni...
Ph D Candidate On The Effect Of 3 D Printing, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 19 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (04/10/2014 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Fellowship In Crystallography, Instituto de Física de São Carlos, Brazil, 10 days ago
Fellowship posted by FAPESP, SAO PAULO RESEARCH FOUNDATION (14/10/2014 03.15) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...
Ph D Scholarship In Omics Guided Discovery And Characterisation Of Proteins Involved In Utilisation Of Mannans And Mannooligosaccharides By Probiotic Bacteria, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 27 days ago
Apply no later than 15 October 2014 Apply for the job at DTU Systems Biology by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD position is available with the Enzyme and Protein Chemistry group ...
Hr/Od Partner (Reward) Maternity Cover, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
1. Job Details Job title: HR/OD Partner (Reward) School/Support Department: University HR Services Line manager: Senior HR/OD Partner (Reward and Systems) 2. Job Purpose To support the work of the...