To be named a fellow of the American Association for Health Education (FAAHE), the candidate must exhibit the following: at least 10 consecutive years of AAHE membership; meritorious and consistent service to AAHE via committee service not only as a committee member, but as a chairperson, or membership on the Board of Directors, and evidence of leadership in the field of health education. Scholarship can include presentations as well as publications, practice, philosophy and research. Only AAHE Fellows may nominate individuals for AAHE Fellows.
Fellow Criteria & Procedures: The AAHE Fellow designation was established in 1998 to recognize AAHE members for service to AAHE and/or the health education profession
Privileges of Fellow Status:
- Honored by the Association
- Fellows of the American Association for Health Education (FAAHE) are given a certificate from the Association
- Identify fellow status with the acronym FAAHE, after their name
To be named a Fellow of the American Association for Health Education (FAAHE), the candidate must exhibit the following:
- At least 10 consecutive years of AAHE membership
- Meritorious and consistent service to AAHE via committee service not only as a committee member, but as a chairperson, or membership on the Board of Directors
The initial group of fellows included all previous AAHE Presidents and all past Board members who still held AAHE membership. After the initial year of forming the Fellows, the following procedures were put into effect.
- Current AAHE Fellows submit nominations for new AAHE Fellows each year.
- The FAAHE selection committee evaluates all nominations and makes the final selection of new AAHE Fellows prior to the annual convention.
- New Fellows are announced in AAHE Infosource and are inducted at the annual convention.
Click here for a list of AAHE Fellows
Click here for an application form
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 1 day ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Date posted: 20...
Dpf Mentoring Award 2015, APS, United States, 6 days ago
Award ID: APS -DPF -DPFM [#4992] Award Title: DPF Mentoring Award 2015 Award Type: Fellowship or award Location: College Park, Maryland 20740-3844, United States [map ] Subject Area: Physics Ap...
Ph D Scholarships In Strategic Communication & Leadership, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 8 hours ago
The Department of Marketing & Management invites applications for one or two 3-year positions as Ph.D. Students in Strategic Communication & Leadership. The positions will be vacant from 1 April 2...
Ph D Position – Iro Project, KU Leuven, Belgium, 2 days ago
PhD position – IRO project Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementin...
The Martin Richmond Award 2014, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Study Level: Research and Taught Postgraduate Country: All countries Subject: Engineering Brief Description The award is supported by the Society for Underwater Technology in association with Wood...
Sir Robert Jones Refugee Daughters Scholarships Fund, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 25 days ago
History or background of award Sir Robert Jones has very generously decided to establish a scholarship fund of approximately $500,000 to assist young women from refugee backgrounds to complete uni...