The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Position On 'combination Of Laser Additive And Laser Subtractive Manufacturing For Am Parts With Improved Characteristics', KU Leuven, Belgium, 26 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (05/06/2015 03.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Ph D Position On 'combination Of Laser Additive And Laser Subtractive Manufacturing For Am Parts With Improved Characteristics', Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 27 days ago
PhD position on 'Combination of laser additive and laser subtractive manufacturing for AM parts with improved characteristics' (Ref. BAP-2015-244) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contra...
Ph D Scholarship In Impact Assessment Of Hvdc Systems At The European Level, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 8 days ago
Apply no later than 22 July 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Center for Electric Power and Energy at the Department of Electrical Eng...
Ph D Scholarships In Yeast Strain And Process Development, Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark, 18 days ago
PhD Scholarships in Yeast Strain and Process Development Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to ins...
Ph D Position Advanced Modelling And Control For Super Thick Laser Engineered Surfaces For High Temperature Applications (Amost), University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 13 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (18/06/2015 00.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Scholarship In Effective Implementation Of Sustainability Approaches In Companies, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 1 month ago
Apply no later than 22 June 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Management Engineering offers one 3-year PhD scholarship in Effe...