The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Studentship: Multi Physics Validation Of Thermo Acoustic Loading In Hypersonic Flight, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
There is an increasing need for structural components to operate in extreme conditions characterised by thermal and mechanical excitation associated with, for instance, hypersonic flight. Good pro...
Ph D Studentship: Intergration And Validation Of Engineering Simulations, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
£14,296 stipend Faculty of Science and Engineering Location: University Campus Ref: PHD-PATTERSON-INTERGRATION-AND-VALIDATION /WWW Closing date for receipt of applications: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 17:00:...
Ph D Scholarship In Marine Ecosystem And Fisheries Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 23 days ago
Apply no later than 25 May 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Aqua by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD Scholarship in Ecosystem and Fisheries Management Modelling in the Baltic Sea is ...
Partial Scholarship At Oncampus Lund, Oncampus Lund, Sweden, 20 days ago
Deadline Date: June 1st 2016, 22:59:59 UTCEligibility : Non-EU citizen students who have bachelor degree ONCAMPUS Lund is a partnership with Lund University, Sweden and ONCAMPUS, part of Cambr...
Ph D Scholarship In Process Technologies For Functional Anisotropic Surfaces Generation In Quick Response Code Applications, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 6 days ago
Apply no later than 3 June 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The project is part of the InnovationsFonden large-scale project ‘QRprod’, wh...
Ph D The Development Of A Microbial Community For Increasing Wheat Crop Yield, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
View All Vacancies School of Biosciences & Medicine Location: Guildford Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 06 June 2016 Reference: 030216 Supervisors: Dr Emma Laing, Senior Lecturer in ...