The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Position In Groundwater Contaminant Transport (Four Years), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 9 days ago
PhD position in groundwater contaminant transport (four years) Functie Project title: Quantifying particle and contaminant transport, flow paths and travel times in groundwater systems using DNA-n...
Savvy Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 10 days ago
Objective To furnish student with a $5,000 to help with academic costs in their final year of study, provided by Savvy. To reward excellence in critical thinking, forward planning and knowledge in...
Lawson Robinson Hawke’s Bay A&P Scholarship., Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 13 days ago
Value: $3000 (incl GST), payable towards their course fees. Tenure of award: The Lawson Robinson Hawke’s Bay A&P Scholarship recipient will receive $3000 (incl GST), payable towards their course f...
Ph D Position In Pervasive Healthcare: Open Access Data Platform For Behavioural Monitoring And Visual Analytics For Mental Health, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 15 days ago
Apply no later than 6 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Compute by completing the following form. Apply online A fully-funded PhD position is available in the Department of Computing Science a...
Ph D Studentship: Exploring Novel Nutritional Uses For Side Stream Whey Products From Cheese Production, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (03/11/2016 01.16) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Scholarship In Esr5 Numerical Modelling Of Heat Treatment Of Additive Manufactured Metal Parts, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 24 days ago
Apply no later than 1 December 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD student position (3 years) is available at the section of Manufactu...