The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Zespri Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 29 days ago
Value: $15,000 tuition support Tenure of award: Each scholarship is tenable up to three years only. We’re looking for two students who are planning careers in the horticulture industry and prefera...
Fully Funded Ph D Studentship In Label Free Vibrational Imaging Techniques For Applications In Biological And Chemical Analysis, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 09 September 2016 Reference: 765716EB Project Description: This project is in the exciting interdisciplinary area of label-free imaging a...
Ph D Studentship Developing Technologies To Combat Bacterial Biofilms Epsrc Cdt In Sustainable Chemistry 4 Years Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
ReferenceSCI1645Closing DateMonday, 5th September 2016DepartmentChemistry A fully funded PhD studentship (50% funded by Industry, 50% by EPSRC) is available for October 2016 at the School of Chemi...
Fully Funded Ph D Studentship In Label Free Vibrational Imaging Techniques For Applications In Biological And Chemical Analysis, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (06/08/2016 01.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Studentship Regenerative Medicine & Cell Therapy Development, Aston University, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday 14 August 2016 Reference: R160297 Applications are in...
Studentship Green Leaf Lipid Extract As A Natural Emulsifier In Reduced Fat Chocolate, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
ReferenceSCI1644Closing DateFriday, 26th August 2016DepartmentFood Sciences Supervisor: Bettina Wolf Secondary Supervisor: David Gray Subject Area: Food Sciences Research Title Green leaf lipid ex...