The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Web Profits Digital Future Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
Web Profits is currently offering the Web Profits Digital Future Scholarship to students currently enrolled in marketing related tertiary education courses. The scholarship is designed to help stu...
Ph D Position In Phenotyping Of Crops With Unmanned Aerial Systems (Uas), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 29 days ago
The University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in phenotyping with expected commencement April 1st, 2016 or as soon as possible thereafter. Project title: Phenotying of crops with unma...
Wissenschaftliches Personal, Doktorandenstellen, Ph D Positions, Technische Universität München, Germany, 28 days ago
AEGIS Logo 03.11.2015, Wissenschaftliches Personal MSC Innovative Training Network "AEGIS" offers 15 international PhD positions AEGIS (Accelerated Early staGe drug dIScovery) is a Marie Skłodowsk...
Ph D For Energy Harvesting In An Automotive Environment (V36.2414), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 12 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Job description The Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for: PhD student for energy harvesting in an automotive environment in the Ele...
Ph D Position In Lean Wellhead Platform Design, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 19 days ago
Apply no later than 25 November 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Mechanical Engineering (DTU Mekanik) of the Technical ...
Scientific Co Worker With The Goal To Pursue A Ph D, Topic Area Quality Of Experience / Immersive Visual Displays, TU Ilmenau, Germany, 13 days ago
Job posted by TU Ilmenau (17/11/2015 15.58) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. ...