The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Fellowship With Focus On Bioimaging And Cell Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 15 hours ago
Center for Dynamic Molecular Interactions Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen A PhD fellowship is available at Center for Dynamic Molecular ...
Engineering: Fully Funded Ph D Studentship: Controlled Thermal Expansion Metamaterials For Lightweight Optical Applications, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Job posted by Swansea University (30/03/2015 14.12) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Studentship Energy Resilience In Food Manufacturing, Centre for SMART, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Loughborough University, England, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
PhD StudentshipEnergy Resilience in Food ManufacturingRef: EB310315Wolfson School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, Loughborough UniversityApplications are sought for a PhD studentship...
Ph D Scholarship In Statistical Language Modelling, Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Job posted by Cardiff University (30/03/2015 16.27) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Studentship Minimising Consumer Food Waste, Centre for SMART, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Loughborough University, England, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
PhD StudentshipMinimising Consumer Food WasteRef: EBW300315Wolfson School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, Loughborough UniversityApplications are sought for a PhD studentship within ...
Ph D Top Up Scholarship Supercapacitors, CSIRO, Australia, 9 days ago
An excellent development opportunity Be mentored by leaders in the field Contribute to science with real impact! The Position: The CSIRO Manufacturing Flagship is offering a postgraduate Top-up Sc...