The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Scholarship In Marine State Space Models, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 21 days ago
Apply no later than 20 October 2014 Apply for the job at DTU Aqua by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD Scholarship in marine state-space models is available at the National Institu...
Patrick Valduriez: Inria French Académie Des Sciences Dassault Systèmes Innovation Award , Inria, France, 15 days ago
As a child, Patrick Valduriez was fascinated by the conquest of space. He remembers the space ship Apollo, such a long way from Earth yet connected to it via a digital link. It was the start of a ...
Ph D Position – Development Of A New Meshless Simulation Tool For Metal Cutting Operations, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland, 4 days ago
The institute of machine tools and manufacturing (IWF) is the most important research center for machine tools and manufacturing in Switzerland and has a close cooperation with inspire AG, the tec...
Ph D Scholarships In Chemistry And Chemical/Materials Engineering, Monash University, Australia, 18 days ago
Monash University is offering a new cutting-edge PhD Program with strong industry links: opportunity for graduates to work directly with industry. A unique, exciting opportunity exists for a selec...
Ph D Candidate On The Effect Of 3 D Printing, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 19 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (04/10/2014 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Studentship In 3 D Printing By Reactive Ink Jetting, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
ReferenceENG808Closing DateWednesday, 31st December 2014DepartmentAdditive Manufacturing and 3D Printing Research Group The University of Nottingham’s Faculty of Engineering is one of the premier ...