The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
2015 1016 Grant Changes, Christian Brothers University, United States, 16 days ago
Due to the recent changes in the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation, the new tuition charge for a Dual Enrollment class at Christian Brothers University is $500. The non-refundable service f...
Phd Position Marie Sklodowska Curie Initial Training Network (V50.2363), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 5 days ago
The Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) has the following vacancy PhD student "Marie Sklodowska Curie – Initial Training Network" (V50.2363). Departments Department of Biomedical Engineering...
Epsrc Icase Studentship At The University Of Nottingham With Siemens Plc, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
ReferenceENG908Closing DateThursday, 5th November 2015DepartmentEngineering This ICASE studentship is a partnership between the Institute for Advanced Manufacturing at the University of Nottingham...
Ph D Scholarship In Topology Optimization Of Thermal Energy Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 6 days ago
Apply no later than 13 September 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited for a 3-year PhD position starting October 201...
Cdt Studentship Additive Manufacture To Develop Novel Modified Release Medicines, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
ReferenceENG913Closing DateSunday, 20th September 2015DepartmentEngineering Additive Manufacturing (AM) has been increasingly discussed as a paradigm shift for the manufacture of complex component...
Ph D Scholarship In Numerical Modelling Of Surface Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 6 days ago
Apply no later than 8 September 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of ...