The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
13 Ph D Positions Research Training Group (Rtg) 2099/1 "Hallmarks Of Skin Cancer", Heidelberg University and DKFZ, Germany, 5 days ago
Job posted by HBIGS The Hartmut Hoffmann-Berling International Graduate School of Molecular & Cellular Biology (17/12/2014 10.48) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded...
Ph D In Echolocation In Bats: Understanding Multiagent Behaviour Of Navigating Groups, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 12 days ago
Bats use echolocation or bio-sonar to orient and find prey in the dark. They emit short high frequency sound pulses and listen for the echoes reflected from surroundings to orient in space. The so...
Ph D Position: Design Of Large Area Printed Electronics (Atlass Project) (V36.2127), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 22 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Job description Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e, www.tue.nl) is a world-leading research university specializing in engineering science & ...
Ph D Position: Atlass Project (Msm Group), Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 19 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (03/12/2014 02.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position On De Manufacturing Of Pv Modules And Solar Collectors, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 3 days ago
PhD position on de-manufacturing of PV modules and solar collectors (Ref. BAP-2014-582) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : March 15, 2015 For ...
Ph D Position In Shaping Functional Materials For Energy Devices, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 25 days ago
Apply no later than 4 December 2014 Apply for the job at DTU Energy by completing the following form. Apply online Do you want to help develop innovative and environmentally friendly energy techn...