The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Studentship: Aspects Of Whole Farm Feed Efficiency On Uk Dairy Farms, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
ReferenceSCI1729Closing DateSunday, 30th April 2017DepartmentBiosciences Supervisor: Prof Phil Garnsworthy Secondary Supervisor: Dr Jean Margerison Subject Area: Animal Science Research Descriptio...
Expression Of Interest (Eoi) For Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 24 days ago
Apply now Job no:500388 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship, Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Gatton The Sch...
Asbestos Diseases Society Of Australia Phd Scholarship In Mesothelioma, The University of Western Australia, Australia, about 8 hours ago
The Asbestos Diseases Society of Australia (Inc) (the Society) is a caring, non-profit, charitable organisation which was founded in 1979 to provide counselling and support services to those who d...
Ph D Scholarship In Secondary Metabolite Production Of Bacillus Subtilis Isolates, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 11 days ago
Apply no later than 15 April 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Bioengineering by completing the following form. Apply online Department of Biotechnology and Biomedicine (DTU Bioengineering) covers mic...
Ph D Scholarship In Additive Manufacturing Enabled Process Chains, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Apply no later than 27 April 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Mechanical Engineering has an open PhD position in the field of Additiv...
Ph D Studentship: A Multiphysics Predictive Modelling Framework For Mitigating Residual Stresses And Distortions In Polymer Composites, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
ReferenceENG1099Closing DateThursday, 20th July 2017DepartmentEngineering Applications are invited for a PhD positionin the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Nottingham to work on the pr...