The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Fellowship In Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 29 days ago
The Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen is pleased to announce that a PhD fellowship will be available from 1 April 2015 or...
Ph D Scholarship In Molecular Virology: Fmdv Capsid Assembly, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 15 hours ago
Apply no later than 27 March 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Vet by completing the following form. Apply online The section for virology strives to increase the current knowledge of new and existing...
Ph D Position Digital Manufacturing (1.0 Fte), Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RuG), Netherlands, 29 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (30/01/2015 00.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
7 Ph D Scholarships Within Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 23 days ago
The Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (DIKU) encourages highly qualified and motivated candidates to apply for one or more PhD scholarships. We have a total of 7 Ph...
Ph D Position In Smart Manufacturing Via Sensor Data Fusion Applied To Additive Manufacturing At Politecnico Di Milano, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, 9 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (19/02/2015 09.51) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Altrusa Club Of Hawera Inc Nursing Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 24 days ago
Closing date: to be announced The bursary shall be known as the ALTRUSA CLUB OF HAWERA INC. Nursing Bursary. This bursary shall be open to any student who is a first year student in the Bachelor o...