The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Position On Dismantling And De Manufacturing Of Electronic Equipment, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 3 days ago
PhD position on dismantling and de-manufacturing of electronic equipment (Ref. BAP-2015-203) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : August 01, 201...
Engineering: Fully Funded Ph D Studentship: Lab To Line: Scaling Perovskite Solar Cells, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Job posted by Swansea University (14/05/2015 15.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Position On Dismantling And De Manufacturing Of Electronic Equipment, KU Leuven, Belgium, 2 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (23/05/2015 00.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Flowers Across Melbourne College Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 18 days ago
Deadline for submission to essay contest: 1 September 2015 Are you a creative, motivated individual interested in studying agriculture, design, technology or something similar at one of Australia’...
Ph D Scholarship In Flow In Scr Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 18 days ago
Apply no later than 20 May 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Mechanical Engineering covers the fundamental engineering disciplines wit...
Ph D Student Position In Infinite Dimensional Geometry And Shape Analysis, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, 14 days ago
Job posted by Chalmers University of Technology (11/05/2015 15.17) PhD student position in Infinite-dimensional Geometry and Shape Analysis Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' lo...