The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Opportunities In Innovation, Economics And Strategy (Malaysia Uk Innovation Alliance), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Applications are invited for PhD candidates in the field of innovation and technology management, business economics and strategy at the Institute for Manufacturing, part of the Department of Engi...
Ph D Scholarship In Discovery And Characterization Of Microbial Natural Product Biosynthetic Pathways, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 21 days ago
Apply no later than 21 November 2014 Apply for the job at DTU Systems Biology by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD position in “Discovery and Characterization of Microbial Natural ...
Ph D Position Fundamentals Of High Throughput Laser Texturing, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 6 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (22/11/2014 02.01) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position In Shaping Functional Materials For Energy Devices, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 1 day ago
Apply no later than 4 December 2014 Apply for the job at DTU Energy by completing the following form. Apply online Do you want to help develop innovative and environmentally friendly energy techn...
Ph D Scholarship In Impact Assessment Of Hvdc Systems At The European Level, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 15 days ago
Apply no later than 27 November 2014 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Center for Electric Power and Energy at the Department of Electrical...
Ph D Scholarship In Cancer Systems Biology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 21 days ago
Apply no later than 21 November 2014 Apply for the job at DTU Systems Biology by completing the following form. Apply online The Cancer Systems Biology group at the Department of Systems Biology i...