The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Position In Molecular Biology Stability And Flexibility Of Memory, International PhD Programme on Gene Regulation, Epigenetics & Genome Stability, Germany, 7 days ago
Job posted by International PhD Programme “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and DNA Damage Response” (19/10/2016 14.43) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded t...
Grdc Scholarship In Heat Tolerance In Wheat, University of Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Mechanisms of heat tolerance in wheat Three PhD scholarships are available to investigate the mechanistic basis of heat tolerance in wheat. The positions are part of a nationally funded prog...
The Uts Animal Logic Academy Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 8 days ago
The UTS Animal Logic Academy Scholarship was developed to recognise the diverse pathways to a creative career in animation and visualisation. This scholarship will assist the Recipient(s) to compl...
Ph D Studentship: High Precision Machining Of Brittle Materials, University College Dublin, Ireland, 1 day ago
Job posted by University College Dublin (24/10/2016 16.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code fo...
Ph D Scholarship With A Specialization In Green National Accounting At The Department Of Economics, University Of Copenhagen (Ucph), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 9 days ago
The research project “Developing and Implementing Green National Accounts and the Green GDP” directed by Professors Jens Hoff and Peter Birch Sørensen in collaboration with Statistics Denmark is o...
Ph D Studentship: High Precision Machining Of Brittle Materials, UCD School Of Engineering, Ireland, about 5 hours ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (26/10/2016 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...