The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Scholarship In Development And Validation Of Mechanical Micro Polishing Of 3 D And Free Form Geometries For Application To Micro Forging Dies, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 14 days ago
Apply no later than 1 March 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Mechanical Engineering (DTU Mekanik) of the Technical Univ...
Ph D Candidate In Wood Mechanics, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, about 7 hours ago
We seek a PhD student in the research field of Wood Technology at Lulea University of Technology in Skellefteå. The PhD student will work in projects related to the field of wood mechanics/timber ...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:498490 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
3 Ph D Positions On Hydraulics Modelling For Drilling Automation (Hydra), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 22 days ago
The Department of Mechanical Engineering, the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), the Netherlands, and the Centre Automatiques de Systè...
Ph D Scholarship – Sustainable Consumption And Digital Media, Swinburne University of Technology , Australia, 24 days ago
Applications are invited for a PhD scholarship based at the Swinburne University, Hawthorn campus, Melbourne, Australia, in conjunction with CSIRO. The PhD scholarship is part of a collaborati...
Research Assistant / Ph D Position, Goethe University, Germany, 3 days ago
Job posted by Goethe University (08/02/2016 11.08) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resear...