The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Australian Federation Of Graduate Women (Afgw) Nsw Scholarships (External), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 5 days ago
The Australian Federation of Graduate Women (AFGW) – NSW Inc is: An association of women graduates from universities and institutes of higher education throughout the world. Affiliated with the n...
P.H D. Position In Chemistry And Neuroscience, Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research (ISD), Germany, 8 days ago
Job posted by Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research (ISD) (16/09/2016 15.53) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europ...
Two Ph D Positions In Optimization Of Feeder Line Operations, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 24 days ago
Apply no later than 20 September 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Management Engineering invites applicants for two 3-year Ph...
Ph D Scholarship In Bioconversion Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 24 days ago
Apply no later than 15 September 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Environment by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Environmental Engineering at the Technical University of...
Ph D Student Position In Bioscience, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, 8 days ago
Job posted by Chalmers University of Technology (16/09/2016 11.01) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and...
Ph D Studentship: Perovskite Solar Cells On Large Area Substrates, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (01/09/2016 01.01) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...