The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Two Ph D Positions In Route Optimization In Feeder Line Operations, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 3 days ago
Apply no later than 20 February 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Management invites applicants for two 3-year PhD positions i...
Snooze :Snooze Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Snooze :Snooze Scholarship Opening Date: 13-01-2017 Closing Date: 31-03-2017 About The Snooze Scholarship Program Snooze proudly supports young students to become tomorrow's leaders and pave the w...
4 Year Ph D Studentship: Scalability Of Additive Manufacturing, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
ReferenceENG1054Closing DateFriday, 28th April 2017DepartmentEngineering 4 year PhD studentship, Faculty of Engineering, University of Nottingham EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Additive Man...
Ph D Studentship Advanced Stability Assessment Methods For Power Grids Dominated By Renewable Energy Sources, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1694Closing DateSunday, 30th April 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervised by Dr. Stephen Cox (Maths), Dr. Alessandro Costabeber (Electrical and Electronic Engineering) and Prof...
Ph D Scholarship In Designing New Ways Of Working In Industry 4.0, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 24 minutes ago
Apply no later than 15 March 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD posi...
Ph D Studentship: The Socio Ecological Sustainability Of The 'tiyeni' Conservation Agriculture System In Malawi, University of Worcester, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago
Home / Join our community / Job opportunities / Current vacancies / PhD Studentship: The socio-ecological sustainability of the 'Tiyeni' conservation agriculture system in Malawi PhD Studentsh...