The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Studentship Automated Asset Recognition Using Machine Learning From Photogrammetry And Li Dar Data , University College London, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
UCL Department / Division Civil, Environmental & Geomatic engineering Duration of Studentship 3 Years Stipend £16,296 per annum plus fees Vacancy Information Applicants are sought for an exciting ...
Ph D Studentship: A Mission Enabling Electric Propulsion Resistojet Subsystem Manufactured By Selective Laser Melting, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017 Reference: AACE-ASTRO-336 The project aims to develop a novel high performance refractory metal resistoje...
Ph D Studentship Investigating The Relative Environmental Impacts Of Different Circular Economy Strategies And Policies For Electronic Products: A Case Study Of Games Consoles, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
View All Vacancies Centre for Environment and Sustainability Location: Other Salary: Competitive Salary Fixed Term Post Type: Full Time Advert Placed: Wednesday 14 June 2017 Closing Date: Wedn...
The Queensland Times Bursary In Journalism, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 9 hours ago
This bursary is being offered by The Queensland Times to further its commitment to providing the very best quality journalism to the Ipswich region. The Queensland Times has a long and proud histo...
Unsw Industry Joint Ph D Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Canberra, Australia, 23 days ago
Project title: Mechanical and Structural behaviour of a green Magnesium Oxychloride Cement-Based Fibre Reinforced Construction MaterialA PhD position is available at UNSW Canberra in the area of me...
R Lincs Ph D Research Studentship, Abertay University, United Kingdom, 32 minutes ago
Reference: THW/17/059651/000039 Contract Type:Temporary/Fixed term Contract Term:Part time R-LINCS PhD Research Studentship Project Title: Investigating the Chemistry of a Cold Smoking Process and...