The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Zespri Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Value: $15,000 tuition support Tenure of award: Each scholarship is tenable up to three years only. We’re looking for two students who are planning careers in the horticulture industry and prefera...
Ph D Scholarship In Marine Microbial Biotechnology Dtu Bioengineering, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 13 days ago
Apply no later than 30 July 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Systems Biology by completing the following form. Apply online Department of Biotechnology and Biomedicine covers microbial ecology and ph...
Agsm Alumni Community Leader Scholarship Pgca1014, University of New South Wales, Australia, 20 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 07/07/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Summer Semester 2017 Value 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minimu...
Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships 2017, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 27 days ago
Scholarship Overview: The 2017 Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships each include up to AUD20,000 (for course fees and economy travel) for a NFP executive to attend a Stanford Graduate School...
Ph D In Synthetic Biology: Designing Artificial Biocatalysts, Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Job posted by Cardiff University (08/07/2016 16.24) PhD in Synthetic Biology: Designing artificial biocatalysts Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions a...
Epsrc Funded Ph D In Condensed Matter Physics (Magnetism), Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Job posted by Cardiff University (29/06/2016 15.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...