The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Studentship: Analytics For Risk And Disaster Response In Maritime Environments, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Web & Internet Science Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 13 February 2017 Reference: 827517FP The Leverhulme Trust in collaboration with the Southampton Marine & Maritime Institute (...
Ph D Scholarship In Perfusable 3 D Scaffold Based Drug And Compound Delivery Systems For Developmental Patterning And Regenerative Medicine, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 29 days ago
Apply no later than 20 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a position fund...
Ph D Scholarship In Esr5 Numerical Modelling Of Heat Treatment Of Additive Manufactured Metal Parts, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 30 days ago
Apply no later than 28 February 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD student position (3 years) is available at the section of Manufact...
Ph D Studentship In Digital Humanities , University College London, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
UCL Department / Division Information Studies Duration of Studentship 3 years full-time Stipend £16,296 per annum + fees (pro rata for 16-17 academic year) Vacancy Information The Department of In...
Ph D Scholarship Rail Mechanics, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 1 month ago
Apply now Job no:500002 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St ...
Ph D Scholarship – Department Of Communication And Culture, With A Ph D Specialization In Leadership And Organization, BI Norwegian Business School, Norway, 9 days ago
BI Norwegian Business School is one of Europe's top business schools with over 20,000 students. As Norway’s leading provider of Business and administrative education, BI builds on a unique traditi...