The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Ph D Scholarship In Integrating Micro And Nano Structures On Steel Surfaces – Process Chain Implementation And Validation, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 18 hours ago
Apply no later than 15 April 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU, Department of Mechanical Engineering has an open PhD position in the f...
Ph D Scholarship In Ecology Of Atlantic Salmon, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 18 hours ago
Apply no later than 20 April 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Aqua by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD Scholarship in salmon ecology is available at the National Institute of Aquatic...
Ph D Studentship Optimisation Of The Aqueous Recovery Of Oil From Rapeseed, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1720Closing DateTuesday, 20th June 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervisors: Dr Etienne Farcot and Prof Jonathan Wattis (Mathematical Sciences) Dr David Gray and Dr,Vincenzo di ...
Ph D Studentship Statistical Analysis Of Risk, Failure, And Extreme Event Propagation In The Airline Industry Using Multi Level Networks, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1711Closing DateWednesday, 7th June 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervised by Dr Yves van Gennip and Dr Gilles Stupfler This project will be based at the University of Nottingh...
Ph D Studentships Spacecraft Structures & Mechanisms, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
View All Vacancies Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering Location: Guildford Post Type: Full Time Advert Placed: Tuesday 14 March 2017 Closing Date: Friday 24 March 2017 Reference:...
Ph D Studentship: Development Of High Performance Nonlinear Optical Crystals, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 40 minutes ago
Optoelectronics Research Centre Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 31 August 2017 Reference: 851617EH Development of high-performance nonlinear optical crystals Supervisors: Dr Co...