The Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. is a non-profit trade association representing more than 300 tag and label converters/suppliers around the world. Dedicated to improving the environment and increasing awareness of the tag and label industry, TLMI holds technical seminars and forums throughout the year to educate its members and improve product quality and production efficiency. TLMI develops and encourages interest in entering the tag and label industry by providing scholarships to qualified full-time college students. TLMI offers $5,000 scholarships annually to qualified students for their junior and senior years.
- The applicant must be a sophomore or junior attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis during their junior or senior year.
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in entering the tag and label industry.
- Major course work should include those courses which are appropriate for the tag and label manufacturing industry. Such courses might include:• Management • Sales/Marketing • Graphic Arts • Graphic Design • Production
- The applicant must exhibit proficiency in overall academics (a minimum of 3.00 GPA).
- The applicant shall possess excellent character, including work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEO’s are not eligible to apply
By post to
Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
1 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Wm Awater Junior Cooperative Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
The WMAwater Junior Cooperative Scholarship aims to support applicants who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering and have an interest in the construction and services industry. The Scholarsh...
Commonwealth Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia, 29 days ago
About us » Contact us Apply » Scholarships and Fellowships Electronic Application System Award holders » Handbook and forms Development Module Regional Networks » Scotland North West North East No...
External Scholarships, University of Wollongong, Australia, 8 days ago
ARC Research Hub for Australian Steel Manufacturing The Steel Research Hub will be the centrepiece for collaborative steel research in Australia, striving to deliver breakthrough product and proce...
Turkey Scholarships / Bursaries, WMG (Warwick Manufacturing Group), University of Warwick, Europe, 13 days ago
Description All WMG MSc programmes qualify. For a full list of qualifying WMG MSc Programme: The MSc Courses Cyber Security and Management Delivering effective cyber security in a global business ...
Ph D Scholarships In Topology Optimization Of Thermal Energy Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 15 days ago
Apply no later than 26 January 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited for two 3-year PhD positions starting March 2015...
Ricardo Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Sources of Funding Institute for Fiscal Studies For more information please visit the IFS website . Ricardo Scholarships A maximum of TWO (2) scholarships known as the Ricardo Scholarships may be ...