UK Commonwealth split-site Scholarship 2012
Applications are invited for the 2012 Commonwealth split-site Doctoral Scholarships. PhD students wishing to pursue part of their studies at United Kingdom University or another institution for one year, under the joint supervision of South-African and UK-based supervisors, can apply for this prestigious scholarship.
21 November 2011
Key features of the Commonwealth Scholarship includes:
• The scholarships support attendance at a United Kingdom (UK) university or institution for one (1) year, under the joint supervision of the South African-based and UK supervisors.
• Applicants should be registered for a doctoral degree at a South African Higher Education Institution (HEI). The final qualification obtained will be from the South African HEI and not the UK university.
• The twelve (12) months in the UK can be taken at any stage of the doctoral study period providing this is justified in the study plan. Note that the time spent in the UK can be divided into two periods.
• The scholarships cover:
- Full tuition fees for one (1) year at the UK host university;
- Stipend for up to one year (1) in the UK;
- Return Airfare; and
- Other allowances.
For more detailed information on the scholarship, as well as criteria and application process, please download the information document here.
Ms Danielle Nel
Programme Officer: South African PhD Project
Telephone: 012 481 4191
Commonwealth Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia, 30 days ago
About us » Contact us Apply » Scholarships and Fellowships Electronic Application System Award holders » Handbook and forms Development Module Regional Networks » Scotland North West North East No...
African Graduate Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Scholarships and Funding African Graduate Scholarships Co-funded by: CP Charitable Trust International Student House Scholarship The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-qua...
Alumni Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
UCL Graduate Master's Awards Important Information for All Applicants Through the generous donations and funding agreements made by UCL's Alumni and Friends we are able to offer a number of schola...
Hollier Graduate Scholarship In Greek , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Postgraduate Funding AHRC Career Development Loans UCL Graduate School Awards Wolfson Studentships Departmental Studentships Other Sources Scholarships for Greek Students AHRC AWARDS To be eligibl...
Bhp Billiton Scholarship (Ucl Australia) , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
PhD Introduction Entry Requirements Tuition Fees Applications Scholarships and Finance Introduction UCL Australia offers a PhD programme (CRICOS Code: 068148G) that provides opportunities for mult...
Hester Rothschild Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
MPhil & PhD Research Degrees The MPhil and PhD are research degrees for candidates with a suitable academic background who wish to pursue independent research under the supervision of a specialist...