UK Commonwealth split-site Scholarship 2012: Academic Staff
Stellenbosch University has been invited to nominate a maximum of one (1) academic staff member who holds a full-time teaching post and who is a South African citizen for the Commonwealth split-site scholarship Scholarships.
Key features of the Commonwealth Scholarship includes:
• The scholarships support attendance at a United Kingdom (UK) university or institution for one (1) year, under the joint supervision of the South African-based and UK supervisors.
• Applicants should be registered for a doctoral degree at a South African Higher Education Institution (HEI). The final qualification obtained will be from the South African HEI and not the UK university.
• The twelve (12) months in the UK can be taken at any stage of the doctoral study period providing this is justified in the study plan. Note that the time spent in the UK can be divided into two periods.
• The scholarships cover:
- Full tuition fees for one (1) year at the UK host university;
- Stipend for up to one year (1) in the UK;
- Return Airfare; and
- Other allowances.
More information and how to apply
For more detailed information on the scholarship, as well as criteria and application process, please download the information document here.
Mr. Robert Kotze
Senior Director: Postgraduate and International Office
Telephone: 021 808 4615
21 November 2011
Deusto International Tuning Academy Short Term Visits Scholarships, Deusto International Tuning Academy, Spain, 26 days ago
Fellowship posted by Deusto International Tuning Academy (05/03/2015 11.46) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' ...
The Wynne Bonnyman Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › The Wynne Bonnyman Scholarship Summary One scholarship is to be awarded. The scholarship is valued at £1,000 per annum for each year of study. Description...
Ph D Studentship In The Energy Economy Relationship, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Environment School/Institute: School of Earth and Environment Category: Non University of Leeds Closing Date: Thur...
2015/16 Ph D Program At Imt Institute For Advanced Studies Lucca, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy, 24 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (07/03/2015 03.01) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Discout Displays Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Summary The Discount Displays Scholarship, awarded by a leading supplier of display and graphics products. We are proud to offer these annual scholarships to help students reach their full potenti...
Fully Funded Ph D Studentship In Carbon Monoxide Release From Solid Fuels, Cranfield University, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Carbon Monoxide Release from Solid Fuels Application deadline: Ongoing Award type: PhD Start date: As soon as possible Duration of award: 3 Years Eligibility: Rest ...