MBS Masters Scholarships for US students
Type of award
- Manchester Business School
£10,000 contribution towards tuition fees (for 2013/14 competition)
Continuation of award
Continuation of the award is subject to satisfactory progress.
- Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate taught
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Management
The funding is for candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic merit.
This funding is available to students from:
- United States
Other eligibility criteria
Applicants must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
This funding is for candidates who hold an offer for one if the following courses:
- MBus Global Business Analysis
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Chinese Business and Management
- MSc Corporate Communications and Reputation Management
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Business Economics
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations/International HRM and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Information Systems: Business IT/e-business Technology/Organisations and Management
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organisational/Managerial Psychology
- MSc Quantitative Finance: Financial Engineering/Risk Management
All US candidates who apply and are offered a Masters course place are considered for funding - there is no additional scholarship application process.
Please note that any application will only be considered for scholarship when:
- Your application is complete (including any supporting information)
- You have formally been offered a place on a 2013 Masters course
The scholarships are available on a rolling basis so early course application is advisable.
Scholarship awardees will be notified in their course offer letter.
Contact details for enquiries
- Masters Admissions Office
Tel: +44 (0) 161 306 1339
Back to list of opportunities