The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship. This award covers the tuition fees for a 1 year taught Masters course in any subject area.
Candidates for this scholarship must fulfill the following requirements:
- have resided in Hong Kong for the seven years preceding 1 October 2015
- be holders of a degree (or expect to obtain a degree before September 2015) from an institution of tertiary education in Hong Kong. Those with Diplomas and other non-degree qualifications from such institutions may be considered for admission to a relevant Postgraduate Program if their qualifications and working experience are acceptable to the University of Birmingham
- have applied by the 31 March 2015 for admission to the University of Birmingham through the normal admissions procedures
- be eligible for admission to their intended course of study (Note: The scholarship award will only be confirmed when the candidate has been offered a place at the University of Birmingham)
- be able to provide evidence satisfactory to the University of an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English
- should not have previously studied in the United Kingdom
- should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources
Applications open 24 December 2014. Information and application forms are available from The SFAA website in English or Chinese or by contacting:
Ms Lavinia LAM
Student Financial Assistance Agency
Room 1217, 12/F
Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices,
303 Cheung Sha Wan Road,
Tel: 2150 6101 or 2150 6110
Please Supply a HK$3 stamped and self addressed A4 size envelope for reply.
Ph D Studentship In Cardiovascular Photonics, Aston University, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering & Applied Science Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years from October 2015) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 31 August 2015 Reference: R150150 Aston Medical Schoo...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Micro Structured Optical Waveguides For Nonlinear Optics And Mid Infrared Applications / All Optical Signal Processing For Optical Communications, Aston University, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering & Applied Science Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Friday 31 July 2015 Reference: R150159 1) Micro-structured optical waveguides ...