The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship. This award covers the tuition fees for a 1 year taught Masters course in any subject area.
Candidates for this scholarship must fulfill the following requirements:
- have resided in Hong Kong for the seven years preceding 1 October 2016
- be holders of a degree (or expect to obtain a degree before September 2016) from an institution of tertiary education in Hong Kong. Those with Diplomas and other non-degree qualifications from such institutions may be considered for admission to a relevant Postgraduate Program if their qualifications and working experience are acceptable to the University of Birmingham
- have applied by the 31 March 2016 for admission to the University of Birmingham through the normal admissions procedures
- be eligible for admission to their intended course of study (Note: The scholarship award will only be confirmed when the candidate has been offered a place at the University of Birmingham)
- be able to provide evidence satisfactory to the University of an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English
- should not have previously studied in the United Kingdom
- should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources
Applications open 1 November 2015. Information and application forms are available from The SFAA website in English or Chinese or by contacting:
Ms Lavinia LAM
Student Financial Assistance Agency
Room 1217, 12/F
Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices,
303 Cheung Sha Wan Road,
Tel: 2150 6101 or 2150 6110
Please Supply a HK$3 stamped and self addressed A4 size envelope for reply.
Esrc Ph D Studentships Midlands Graduate School, Aston University, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
View All Vacancies Languages & Social Sciences Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Tuesday 24 January 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: R160478 ESRC PhD Studen...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Smart Elbow Prosthesis For Loosening Detection, Aston University, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 13 February 2017 Reference: R170022 Applications are invited for...
Student Funding Outreach Adviser (71751 017) , University of Warwick, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Vacancy Type/Job category Clerical Department Academic Registrar's Office - Academic Office Salary £25,298-£28,453 per annum Location University of Warwick, Coventry Vacancy Overview Working withi...