The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship. This award covers the tuition fees for a 1 year taught Masters course in any subject area.
Candidates for this scholarship must fulfill the following requirements:
- have resided in Hong Kong for the seven years preceding 1 October 2015
- be holders of a degree (or expect to obtain a degree before September 2015) from an institution of tertiary education in Hong Kong. Those with Diplomas and other non-degree qualifications from such institutions may be considered for admission to a relevant Postgraduate Program if their qualifications and working experience are acceptable to the University of Birmingham
- have applied by the 31 March 2015 for admission to the University of Birmingham through the normal admissions procedures
- be eligible for admission to their intended course of study (Note: The scholarship award will only be confirmed when the candidate has been offered a place at the University of Birmingham)
- be able to provide evidence satisfactory to the University of an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English
- should not have previously studied in the United Kingdom
- should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources
Applications open 24 December 2014. Information and application forms are available from The SFAA website in English or Chinese or by contacting:
Ms Lavinia LAM
Student Financial Assistance Agency
Room 1217, 12/F
Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices,
303 Cheung Sha Wan Road,
Tel: 2150 6101 or 2150 6110
Please Supply a HK$3 stamped and self addressed A4 size envelope for reply.
Fully Funded Bbsrc Industrial Case Ph D Studentship (Full Time) In Collaboration With Quest Healthcare Ltd, Aston University, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
View All Vacancies Life & Health Sciences Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Friday 19 June 2015 Reference: R150110 Please Note: The Funding is only available to Home/EU A...
Ph D Studentship Characterising The Effects Of Skin Movement On Pin Site Complications Of Transcutaneous Pins In External Fracture Fixations, Aston University, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering & Applied Science Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Tuesday 30 June 2015 Interview Date: See advert Reference: R150121 Application...
Fully Funded Ph D Studentship (Full Time) Within Aston University In Collaboration With Ucl And The Epsrc Centre For Innovative Manufacturing, Aston University, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
View All Vacancies Life & Health Sciences Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Friday 19 June 2015 Reference: R150111 Please Note: The Funding is only available to Home/EU Ap...
Ph D Studentship – All Optical Signal Processing For Optical Communications / Micro Structured Optical Waveguides For Nonlinear Optics And Mid Infrared Applications, Aston University, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering & Applied Science Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday 31 May 2015 Reference: R150105 1) All-optical signal processing for opt...
Project And Funding Adminstrator, University of Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Location Wolverhampton Campus Faculty/Department Research Institute for Information and Language Processing Salary £26,274 - £28,695pa (UW7) To provide project administration support to externally...
Multiple Ph D Positions In Agroecology, Water And Resilience, Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
The new Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience (CAWR), based at Coventry University, UK, is seeking highly motivated and talented students to take up 18 (!!) fully-funded PhD studentships on...