The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship. This award is worth up to £15,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for a 1 year Masters course in any subject area.
Candidates for this scholarship must fulfill the following requirements:
- have resided in Hong Kong for the seven years preceding 1st October 2014
- be holders of a degree (or expect to obtain a degree before September 2014) from an institution of tertiary education in Hong Kong. Those with Diplomas and other non-degree qualifications from such institutions may be considered for admission to a relevant Postgraduate Program if their qualifications and working experience are acceptable to the University of Birmingham
- have applied by the 25th April 2014 for admission to the University of Birmingham through the normal admissions procedures
- be eligible for admission to their intended course of study (Note: The scholarship award will only be confirmed when the candidate has been offered a place at the University of Birmingham)
- be able to provide evidence satisfactory to the University of an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English
- should not have previously studied in the United Kingdom
- should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources
Applications open 9 December 2014, information and application forms are available from The SFAA website in English or Chinese or by contacting:
Ms Lavinia LAM
Student Financial Assistance Agency
Room 1217, 12/F
Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices,
303 Cheung Sha Wan Road,
Tel: 2150 6101 or 2150 6110
Please Supply a HK$3 stamped and self addressed A4 size envelope for reply.
Ph D Studentship (Home/Eu Ph D Students Only) Cellular And Network Mechanisms Underlying The Anti Epileptic Effects Of Non Psychoactive Cannabinoids, Aston University, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
View All Vacancies Life & Health Sciences Closing Date: Friday 26 September 2014 Reference: R140287 Professor Gavin Woodhall, Aston University and GW Pharma Epilepsy is a common and severe neuro...
Ph D Studentship Recruitment And Selection In The Uk Care Sector, Aston University, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
View All Vacancies Aston Business School Closing Date: Friday 26 September 2014 Reference: R140288 Dr Ann Davis (Aston University) and Prof Stephen A. Woods (University of Surrey) The UK care se...
Clinical Demonstrator/Ph D Studentship, Aston University, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
View All Vacancies Life & Health Sciences Salary: £24,775 to £29,552 per annum Closing Date: Friday 26 September 2014 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: R140282 This position will commen...