The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarship. This award covers the tuition fees for a 1 year taught Masters course in any subject area.
Candidates for this scholarship must fulfill the following requirements:
- have resided in Hong Kong for the seven years preceding 1 October 2016
- be holders of a degree (or expect to obtain a degree before September 2016) from an institution of tertiary education in Hong Kong. Those with Diplomas and other non-degree qualifications from such institutions may be considered for admission to a relevant Postgraduate Program if their qualifications and working experience are acceptable to the University of Birmingham
- have applied by the 31 March 2016 for admission to the University of Birmingham through the normal admissions procedures
- be eligible for admission to their intended course of study (Note: The scholarship award will only be confirmed when the candidate has been offered a place at the University of Birmingham)
- be able to provide evidence satisfactory to the University of an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English
- should not have previously studied in the United Kingdom
- should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources
Applications open 1 November 2015. Information and application forms are available from The SFAA website in English or Chinese or by contacting:
Ms Lavinia LAM
Student Financial Assistance Agency
Room 1217, 12/F
Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices,
303 Cheung Sha Wan Road,
Tel: 2150 6101 or 2150 6110
Please Supply a HK$3 stamped and self addressed A4 size envelope for reply.
Ph D Studentship Exploring Sex Differences In The Clinical, Cognitive And Neurobiological Profiles Of Adolescents With Asd, Aston University, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
View All Vacancies Life and Health Sciences - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (for 3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday 25 September 2016 Reference: R160349 Supervisors: Dr Sara...
Ph D Studentship Decision Making Under Stress As Measured With Eeg In Virtual Reality Scenarios, Aston University, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
View All Vacancies Life and Health Sciences - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (for 3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday 25 September 2016 Reference: R160350 Supervisors: Prof K...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Time Delay Feedback Methods And Their Application In Power Electronic Systems, Aston University, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 17 October 2016 Reference: R160371 Applications are invited for ...