Entrepreneurship Scholarships - £5,000, £10,000 Or £20,000, University Of Manchester
Funded by: Manchester Business School
Mentored by the Manchester Business School Enterprise Centre and Francis Chittenden, ACCA Professor of Small Business Finance
Awards: £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000.
Open to: All candidates with professional careers in entrepreneurship, demonstrating outstanding achievement in entrepreneurial careers with exceptional entrepreneurial flair creating and running a successful or growing business venture(s).
Application Deadlines: Apply by 1 June (non-EEA applicants) or 9 July 2012 (EEA applicants). Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis as offers are made. Candidates who apply early in the admissions rounds are more likely to receive an award.
Application Format: Scholarship application required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 1: To be considered for the short-list, please submit the following:
- CV/Resume outlining your academic and professional track record and achievements
- Details of company website and publicity brochure (if applicable)
- Written scholarship statement addressing the points below (maximum 3 pages A4)
- Describe your entrepreneurial business venture(s)
- Explain and quantify your success and achievements in growing your business venture(s)
- What are the challenges you faced setting up your business and how did you overcome them?
- How do your entrepreneurial flair and personal attributes such as communication and networking skills, make you stand out as an exceptional recipient of this award?
- How will your entrepreneurial experience benefit the MBA class of 2014 and what will be your contribution as a future MBS alumnus to return our investment in you?
Stage 2: Short-listed candidates will be required to complete the Full-time MBA application and will be invited for an interview.
View or Apply