We have one scholarship to award to students who are committed to a continuous programme of legal study at BU for January 2014 start.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants with a 1st Class honours degree from BU are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
- LLM Intellectual Property
- LLM International Commercial Law
How much is the scholarship worth?
£1,000 for the duration of the course. Awards for students on the part-time route will be made on a pro-rata basis.
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- 1st Class honours degree from Bournemouth University
- An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
Other information about this scholarship:
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How do I apply?
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
The deadline for applications is 18 November 2013 for January 2014 entry. You can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form. Late applications may be considered if there are funds remaining.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified four weeks after the deadline.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk
<< Back to Scholarships