The aim of the scheme is to assist students from developing Commonwealth countries who are of excellent academic calibre but for financial reasons would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK. The scheme allows them to benefit from postgraduate study at a university in the UK which will help them to contribute toward the development of their home countries.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the candidate’s home country. Awards are available at participating institutions in the UK only.
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a developing Commonwealth country, and not currently be living or studying in a developed country (please see the Shared Scholarships prospectus for a list of eligible countries)
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course
- have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they or their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- be willing to confirm that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete
Online via Electronic Application System (EAS).
Development Of Tools For Diagnosis And Prognosis In The Event Of Serious Nuclear Accident, irsn, France, 29 days ago
PhD position available at the French nuclear safety authority, I R S N : In case of severe nuclear accident, from the observation of a limited number of physical variables, and given the...
3 Three Year Funded Ph D Positions In Cognitive, Social And Affective Neuroscience, , Italy, 10 days ago
Rome, 19 June 2015 Call for Application for Prospective Ph.D. StudentsCode: 16167 - Psychology and Social NeuroscienceResearch curriculum in Cognitive Social and Affective Neurosciences ...
Csfp (Uk): Scholarships To Developed Commonwealth Countries, UK Commonwealth Scholarship Commission, Europe, 15 days ago
Description Commonwealth Scholarships for students from the developed Commonwealth to study in the United Kingdom will be funded by the UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS). The...
Ph D Scholarship In Physics/Materials Science, GNS Science, New Zealand, 22 days ago
PhD Scholarship in Physics/Materials ScienceNanostructured Thermoelectric Materials A PhD scholarship in physics is offered for research into nanostructured compounds for thermoelectric genera...
Ph D: Multimodal Imaging Of The Heart Muscle Analysis And Visualization To Aided Diagnosis, Laboratoire d'électronique et informatique de l'image (Le2i) UMR CNRS 6306 - Université de Bourgogne, France, 23 days ago
Doctoral School Engineering Science and Microtechnology (SPIM)University of Burgundy (UB) - Electronic and image processing laboratory (Le2i)Thesis proposal in medical imagingDirector: Professor Ta...
Ph D Position In Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience, Saarland University (Germany), Saarland University, Germany, 17 days ago
A 3-year doctoral position is available at Saarland University (Germany), Department of Psychology to work with Dr. Jutta Kray and Dr. Kerstin Unger. The successful candidate will contribute to a r...