The aim of the scheme is to assist students from developing Commonwealth countries who are of excellent academic calibre but for financial reasons would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK. The scheme allows them to benefit from postgraduate study at a university in the UK which will help them to contribute toward the development of their home countries.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the candidate’s home country. Awards are available at participating institutions in the UK only.
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a developing Commonwealth country, and not currently be living or studying in a developed country (please see the Shared Scholarships prospectus for a list of eligible countries)
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course
- have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they or their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- be willing to confirm that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete
Online via Electronic Application System (EAS).
The Admission Process For 2015 Fall., WMCS lab, Chosun university, Korea, 11 days ago
The admission process for 2015 fall. (The applications are open until May, 2015) ==================================================================Wireless and Mobile Communication System (WMC...
African Graduate Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Scholarships and Funding African Graduate Scholarships Co-funded by: CP Charitable Trust Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust International Student House Scholarship The scholarships exist to...
Three Full Time Ph D Students In The Field Of Question Answering On Interlinked Datasets, Bonn University, Germany, 25 days ago
The successful candidates will carry out research towards a PhD on one of the following topics: (1) Effectively and efficiently supporting dataset maintainers in semi-automatically cleaning and enr...
2015 Kgsp Admission Guideline For Graduate School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea, 18 days ago
We are pleased to inform you of 2015 KGSP(Korean Government Scholarship Program) Guideline for Master's or Doctoral candidates as well as Research Program(newly launched program from 2015) here in ...
Masters Scholarships For A Wide Range Of Countries, University of Nottingham, Europe, 18 days ago
Description Various Masters Scholarships. Do you want to realise your potential? These scholarships cover a range of nationalities and subjects and are towards tuition fee. Masters scholarships fo...
Developing Solutions/Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship, The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
We are proud to be working with The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust to offer full tuition fee scholarships in conjunction with our Developing Solutions Scholarship Scheme 4 full tuition fe...