The aim of the scheme is to assist students from developing Commonwealth countries who are of excellent academic calibre but for financial reasons would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK. The scheme allows them to benefit from postgraduate study at a university in the UK which will help them to contribute toward the development of their home countries.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the candidate’s home country. Awards are available at participating institutions in the UK only.
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a developing Commonwealth country, and not currently be living or studying in a developed country (please see the Shared Scholarships prospectus for a list of eligible countries)
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course
- have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they or their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- be willing to confirm that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete
Online via Electronic Application System (EAS).
Commonwealth Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia, 27 days ago
About us » Contact us Apply » Scholarships and Fellowships Electronic Application System Award holders » Handbook and forms Development Module Regional Networks » Scotland North West North East No...
Alumni Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
UCL Graduate Master's Awards Important Information for All Applicants Through the generous donations and funding agreements made by UCL's Alumni and Friends we are able to offer a number of schola...
African Graduate Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Scholarships and Funding African Graduate Scholarships Co-funded by: CP Charitable Trust International Student House Scholarship The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-qua...
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme, The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? 9 FULL Scholarships – tuition fees, airfare, maintenance award and additional allowances. Creating opportunities to solve ...
Improving Banana Quality Through Supply Chain Management, The University of Tasmania, Australia, 14 days ago
ARC Industrial Transformation Training Centre for Innovative Horticultural Products PhD ScholarshipsImproving banana quality through supply chain managementAbout the Centre The Centre is hoste...
Graduate Research Assistantship / Scholarships, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia, 1 day ago
Involved in research and development as postgraduate student under my supervision. Research are on non destructive evaluation and testing development on aerospace material. Graduate Research A...