The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
Research Assistant Professor Anesthesiology (Job Id #65448), University of Illinois, United States, 2 days ago
MD or PhD in Pharmacology, Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, or a related field; strong working knowledge and extensive practical experience in biochemical and histological techniques, cell culture ...
Research Assistant / Technician Cancer Biology, National Institutes of Health, United States, 29 days ago
Position Description: A research assistant/ technician position is immediately available in Dr. Karen Bussard's laboratory within the Department of Cancer Biology at Thomas Jefferson University, S...
Research Associate (Limited Term), University of Toronto, Canada, 19 days ago
Research Associate (Limited Term) Job Number : 1601186 Faculty / Division: University of Toronto Mississauga Department : UTM: Chemical and Physical Sciences Campus : Mississauga Description : The...
Research Assistant, University of Alberta, Canada, 22 days ago
Department of Chemistry Competition No. - S104930137 Posting Date - Aug 05, 2016 Closing Date - Aug 12, 2016 Position Type - Full Time - Grant Funded Salary Range - $42,830 to ...
Immunology Scientist, National Institutes of Health, United States, 20 days ago
Position Description: Are you interested in having an impact on global health and infectious disease where the focus is on patients? Want to help us develop new vaccines for tuberculosis, a disea...
Gpc Rs In Skin Stem Cell Biology And Cancer, National Institutes of Health, United States, 11 days ago
POSTDOCTORAL research positions are available at the National Cancer Institute (NCI-NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA), in the group of Dr. Ramiro Iglesias-Bartolome at LCMB. The recently established group f...