The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
Research Assistance /Laboratory Assistance In Developmental Biology And Germ Cell Research , Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 18 days ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...
Molecular Cell Biology, National Institutes of Health, United States, 10 days ago
Position Description: Two fully-funded postdoctoral positions are available for highly motivated scientists who would like to explore cytoskeletal protein dynamics and motor protein function in T ...
The Cancer Niche As An Opportunity For Novel Cancer Treatments, National Institutes of Health, United States, 10 days ago
Position Description: We are searching for a highly motivated and creative postdoctoral fellow interested in translational research related to the topic of the "cancer niche". The focus of this re...
Research Officer (Mi Rna) / Imcb, A*STAR, Singapore, 4 days ago
About the Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB) The Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB) was launched on 23 January 1985, with its official opening ceremony held on 2 October 19...
Research Technician Center For Hematology And Regenerative Medicine , Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 28 days ago
Research technician position in analysis of impact of mRNA splicing on normal and malignant hematopoietic stem cell biology Dep. of Medicine, Huddinge The Department of Medicine, Huddinge conducts...
Cancer And Stem Cells Epigenetics, National Institutes of Health, United States, 26 days ago
Position Description: The successful candidate will use in vitro cell culture, in vivo tumor transplantation assay and genetic engineer mouse model to study the roles of p53-regulated genes in emb...