The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Technician C, Yeshiva University, United States, 13 days ago
ABOUT US: Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (Einstein ) is one of the nation’s premier institutions for medical education, basic research and clinical investigation, and pr...
Research Officer (Ebl), A*STAR, Singapore, 4 days ago
About the Institute of Medical Biology (IMB) The Institute of Medical Biology (IMB) is one of the Biomedical Sciences Institutes of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). It was...
Microbiology & Molecular Biology Lab Administrator, Brigham Young University, United States, 19 days ago
Position Information Classification Position Title Microbiology & Molecular Biology Lab Administrator Posting Number 140583SA Desired Beginning Date 2-2-15 Department Microbiology & Molecular Biol...
Lab Technician For Research Group At Bric, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 21 days ago
Due to the dynamic development of our research team, we are now looking for a Lab Technician to join our established research laboratory at the Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC) in Cop...
Rl112 E0 Research Assistant, University of Alabama at Birmingham, United States, 6 days ago
Auto req ID35863BR HR Organization311350000 Urology Chair Office Job Categories of InterestScientific Research Job TitleRESEARCH ASSISTANT Job CodeRL112E0 Research Assistant Job DescriptionCollect...
Immune Responses To Universal Influenza, National Institutes of Health, United States, 20 days ago
ORISE fellowship at the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research of FDA, Silver Spring, Maryland A postdoctoral (ORISE) fellowship is available for research on new strategies for control of in...