The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
14815 Research Technician I, Indiana University, United States, 14 days ago
The Research Technician will carry out cellular and molecular biology experiments under the direction of the Principal Investigator in the laboratory for the Department of Pathology and Laboratory ...
14932 Research Technician I, Indiana University, United States, 3 days ago
This positon will perform routine and specialized laboratory procedures in a molecular biology and cell culture laboratory. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Procedures include but are not limited to ce...
Research Technician, University of Pittsburgh, United States, 19 days ago
Date Posted 08/17/2015 Working Title Research Technician Job Classification Research III Department Name 35209-Med-Pediatrics Job Type Staff Position Number 0132894 Hiring Range $23,400.00 - $37,1...
14913 Research Technician I, Indiana University, United States, 4 days ago
Will assist the Primary Investigator in Pulmonary research laboratory. Will include general lab work, western blotting, PCRs, and working with animals. Will assist with cell cultures, sample proces...
Bma / Laboratory Technician, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 8 days ago
Description of the research group Two newly started “Cancer Therapy” groups headed by Oscar Fernandez-Capetillo and Jiri Bartek at Scilifelab will be focused on the development of new drugs and co...
Director, Doctor Of Nursing Practice Program, Posted 09/01/15, Case Western Reserve University, United States, 4 days ago
Director, Doctor of Nursing Practice Program, posted 09/01/15 Join our experienced and innovative team. We seek a Director for the Doctor of Nursing Practice Program at Frances Payne Bolton School...