The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Assistant, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 18 days ago
Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology (MTC) at Karolinska Institutet conducts research and teaching in immunology, infection biology, cell biology and cancer. MTC has about 430 active...
Cell And Developmental Signaling, National Institutes of Health, United States, 3 days ago
Position Description: The Laboratory of Cell & Developmental Signaling, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute (NCI), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Department of Health and H...
Stem Cell Biology, National Institutes of Health, United States, 16 days ago
National Institute of Environmental Health and Sciences , Research Triangle Park, NC Position Description: A postdoctoral position is available in the Stem Cell Biology Group in the National Insti...
Assistant Professor Biochemistry & Molecular Genetics (Job Id #73221), University of Illinois, United States, 8 days ago
The Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Genetics at University of Illinois College of Medicine is embarking on a new initiative in epigenetics and systems biology. The initiative will involve t...
Tumor Immunology Senior Lab Manager Position, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 12 days ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...
Immunogenetics, National Institutes of Health, United States, 21 days ago
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Bethesda, MD and surrounding area Position Description: Research in the Laboratory of Immunogenetics (LIG) focuses on the cellular and molecu...