The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratory Technician, University of Alberta, Canada, 14 days ago
Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry - Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology Competition No. - S112626876 Posting Date - Jul 15, 2015 Closing Date - Jul 22, 2015 Position Type ...
14500 Part Time Temporary Research Technician, Indiana University, United States, 1 day ago
Assist the Principal Investigator of the Cardiac Developmental Biology group at the Wells Center for Pediatric Research. This technician will conduct research experiments focused on gaining an unde...
14315 Part Time Temporary Research Technician, Indiana University, United States, 27 days ago
Assist the Principal Investigator of the Hematologic Malignancies and Stem Cell Biology Research Group at the Wells Center for Pediatric Research. The research technician conducts genotyping transg...
14529 Research Technician I, Indiana University, United States, 2 days ago
This position will assist in the conduct of animal and cell biology in genetic research for endocrine diseases. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties include animal handling and oversight of colony b...
14359 Research Technician Part Time, Indiana University, United States, 23 days ago
Part-Time Research Technician needed to assist Primary Investigator in Pulmonary research laboratory. Approximately 20 hours/week. Hours flexible, but typically within normal business hours of 8a...
Laboratory Technician, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 18 days ago
The Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery (MMK) carries out both preclinical and clinical research within numerous fields. Linked to the department are approximately 450 researchers, postgr...