The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph D Students In Structural Virology (2 Positions), CEITEC - Central European Institute of Technology, Czech, 5 days ago
Job posted by CEITEC - Central European Institute of Technology (17/12/2014 10.48) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Euro...
12830 Research Technician I, Indiana University, United States, 11 days ago
Perform routine and specialized laboratory procedures in a molecular biology and cell culture laboratory. Procedures include but are not limited to cell culture, immortalization and cryopreservatio...
Molecular Pathogenesis Of Chronic Viral Hepatitis, National Institutes of Health, United States, 18 days ago
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Bethesda, MD and surrounding area The Hepatic Pathogenesis Section, Laboratory of Infectious Diseases, NIAID, NIH, conducts translational res...
Laboratory Technician, University of Alberta, Canada, 11 days ago
Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry - Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology Competition No. - S114125514 Posting Date - Dec 11, 2014 Closing Date - Dec 18, 2014 Position Type - ...
12790 Research Technician I, Indiana University, United States, 13 days ago
Will assist in Lung Fibrosis research with all laboratory protocols and techniques such as Western blotting, Flow Cytometry, immunohistochemistry, sterile tissue culture technique, etc. To be able ...
12791 Research Technician I, Indiana University, United States, 13 days ago
***FUNDING FOR THIS POSITION IS IN PLACE ONLY THROUGH NOVEMBER 2015 ALTHOUGH ADDITIONAL FUNDING MAY BECOME AVAILABLE AT A LATER DATE*** Will assist in Lung Fibrosis research with all laboratory pro...