The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
13887 Research Technician I, Indiana University, United States, 13 days ago
This position will perform routine and specialized laboratory procedures in a molecular biology and cell culture laboratory. Procedures include but are not limited to cell culture, immortalization ...
Quality Operations, Virology Specialist Job, Merck, United States, 2 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (27/05/2015 03.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Hepatitis C Virus Neutralizing Antibody Studies, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 17 hours ago
Food and Drug Administration, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Silver Spring, Maryland A postdoctoral position is available in the Laboratory of Hepatitis Viruses, Division of Viral P...
Research Scientist, University of Alberta, Canada, 29 days ago
Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry - Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology Competition No. - A112626303 Closing Date - May 04, 2015 A new position in the Li Ka Shing Applied Virol...
13824 Research Analyst I, Indiana University, United States, 20 days ago
This position will manage the laboratory and conduct a wide range of complex experiments in neuroimmunology, neuroanatomy, and molecular biology with a degree of independence. Primary Responsibilit...
13937 Part Time Temporary Research Technician, Indiana University, United States, 7 days ago
Assist the Principal Investigator of the Cardiac Developmental Biology group at the Wells Center for Pediatric Research. The research technician conducts and analyzes results of research experiment...