The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
Ebola Virus T Cell Immune Response Studies, National Institutes of Health, United States, 22 days ago
Food and Drug Administration, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Silver Spring, Maryland A postdoctoral position is available in the Laboratory of Hepatitis Viruses, Division of Viral P...
Research Engineer (Chemical Biology/Drug Development), Karolinska Institute, Sweden, 17 days ago
Institutionen för biovetenskaper och näringslära bedriver forskning och utbildning inom medicinsk vetenskap inkluderande molekylär endokrinologi, cancerbiologi, funktionsgenomik, systembiologi, ep...
Laboratory Researcher Iv, Rutgers University, United States, 4 days ago
Job Title LABORATORY RESEARCHER IV Position Number 15-000903 Posting Date 04/15/2015 Department Pharm - Chemical Biology Campus Busch Salary Grade 03 Retirement System ABP Funding Non-State funded...
Lab Technician For Linding Lab At Bric, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 29 days ago
Applications are invited for a Laboratory Technician/Manager, to work in the laboratory of Prof Dr Rune Linding, a world-leading network biologist whose research focuses on the mechanisms by whic...
Rl112 E0 Research Assistant, University of Alabama at Birmingham, United States, 18 days ago
Auto req ID36783BR HR Organization311100000 Anesthesiology Chair Office Job Categories of InterestProfessional and Administrative Job TitleRESEARCH ASSISTANT Job CodeRL112E0 Research Assistant Job...
Laboratory Technician, University of Alberta, Canada, 9 days ago
Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry - Department of Pharmacology Competition No. - S102026140 Posting Date - Apr 08, 2015 Closing Date - Apr 21, 2015 Hourly Rate - $22.96 - $30.75 Grad...