The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratory Research Scientist / Flow Cytometry And Cell Sorting Specialist, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 17 hours ago
The division of Cell and Gene Therapy of the Center for Basic and Translational Neuroscience (CTN) is looking for a highly motivated research scientist with expertise in flow cytometry and fluores...
Faculty Assistant, University of Maryland, United States, about 10 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: Applications are invited for a biochemist or protein chemist Faculty Assistant (Technician) position at the Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Researc...
Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Requisition Number: 0007531 Field(s) of Specialization: Position Title: Associate Research Scientist Department: 4042- A&S Chemistry Department Number: 4042 Location: Morningside Summary Descripti...
Instructor Cell Biology, Emory University, United States, 16 days ago
724500:SOM: Cell Biology: Admin 68853BR Job Description It is expected that faculty fulfill the three missions of the School of Medicine and the Department of Cell Biology; 1) perform cutting-edg...
Research Specialist, Emory University, United States, 24 days ago
733060:SOM: Medicine: Immunology 68289BR Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, performs a variety of defined research and laboratory tests and experiments according to prescr...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Developmental Stem Cell Biology(Scholarship), Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 25 days ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...