The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cancer Niche As An Opportunity For Novel Cancer Treatments, National Institutes of Health, United States, 23 days ago
Position Description: We are searching for a highly motivated and creative postdoctoral fellow interested in translational research related to the topic of the "cancer niche". The focus of this re...
Lab Technician I, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, United States, 20 days ago
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory is seeking a motivated and responsible candidate for an immediate lab technician opening in an antibody technology laboratory. The technician will perform a variety o...
Research Technician Stem Cells, IMBA-Institute of Molecular Biotechnology GmbH, Austria, 17 days ago
Job posted by IMBA-Institute of Molecular Biotechnology GmbH (09/06/2016 17.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europea...
Laboratory Technicians – Cho Cell Line Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 27 days ago
Apply no later than 21 June 2016 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Bio...
Stem Cell Laboratory Technician, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with a turnover of nearly £1 billion, 1.5 million patient contacts a year and more than 11,50...
Research Officer (Fb Lab) / Imcb, A*STAR, Singapore, 11 days ago
About the Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB) The Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB) was launched on 23 January 1985, with its official opening ceremony held on 2 October 19...