The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Specialist(T16 Dn) Or Assoc Research Spec(T16 Fn), University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States, 8 days ago
The research laboratory of Dr. Paul Harari / Gopal Iyer is currently seeking a highly motivated research specialist to be an active participant in a cancer research laboratory conducting studies u...
Associate Professor Of Pancreatic Cancer, Stem Cell Biology And Bioengineering, 795295, Novo Nordisk Foundation, Danish Stem Cell Center, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 3 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (06/02/2016 04.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Cell Biology Specialist / P98100, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, United States, 13 days ago
Position Summary The Cell Biology Specialist participates in research that is focused at the intersection of biology with nanotechnology. The Specialist performs cellular biology studies and is re...
Research Scientist (Project Appointment), University of Washington, United States, 16 days ago
The University of Washington (UW) is proud to be one of the nation’s premier educational and research institutions. Our people are the most important asset in our pursuit of achieving excellence i...
Genome Integrity – Cell And Molecular Biology, National Institutes of Health, United States, 11 days ago
Position Description: Our lab is located within the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Department of Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Baltimore, Maryland, USA). We are seeking a fo...
Signal Transduction, National Institutes of Health, United States, 28 days ago
Position Description: Postdoctoral position available immediately to study intracellular signal transduction regulated by the proteins calmodulin and IQGAP1 and their roles in cancer and diabetes....