The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Scientists/Scientists : Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, Immunocore Ltd, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (18/04/2016 17.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Liver Cell Scientist, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Core hours are 0900 – 1730, Monday to Friday Applications are invited from enthusiastic and motivated people with MSc in a relevant biomedical or biological discipline with experience in cell cult...
Lung Biology And Alcohol Related Research, National Institutes of Health, United States, 22 days ago
Position Description: My lab is located within the Center of Translational Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA. I am seeking a focused and motivated scientist that has comp...
Research Scientist Ii (Pva #31767, Pva#31766), Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 13 days ago
Research Scientist II (PVA #31767, PVA#31766)( 0172988) Major Responsibilities: Supporting a multitude of projects, including but not limited to: Cell characterization Omics based analytics Potenc...
Laboratory Assistant / Biomedical Analyst, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 27 days ago
The Department of Laboratory Medicine consists of 9 divisions and is active in many areas of Laboratory Medicine. The department is involved in advanced basic scientific, clinical and epidemiologi...
Associate Scientist(E10 Fn) Or Assistant Scientist(E10 Ln), University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States, 1 day ago
The Research Scientist will work with the principal investigator and graduate students or postdocs in the Biomolecular Chemistry Department to establish a robust research program studying unfolded...