The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
Ebola Virus T Cell Immune Response Studies, National Institutes of Health, United States, 2 days ago
Food and Drug Administration, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Silver Spring, Maryland A postdoctoral position is available in the Laboratory of Hepatitis Viruses, Division of Viral P...
Laboratory Technician, Université de Namur, Belgium, 29 days ago
Job posted by Université de Namur (27/02/2015 16.55) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Glycoengineering The Baculovirus Insect Cell System For Biomedical Applications, GlycoBac, LLC, United States, 24 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (05/03/2015 02.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Lab Technician I, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, United States, 26 days ago
Cold Spring Harbor laboratory located on the North Shore of Long Island, is currently accepting applications for a Lab Technician position. The successful candidate will participate in a variety o...
Lab Engineer, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 25 days ago
The Department of Biosciences and Nutrition performs research and education in areas of medical science including molecular endocrinology, cancer biology, functional genomics, systems biology, epi...
Lab Technician For Linding Lab At Bric, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 9 days ago
Applications are invited for a Laboratory Technician/Manager, to work in the laboratory of Prof Dr Rune Linding, a world-leading network biologist whose research focuses on the mechanisms by whic...