The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Assistant, King's College London, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
King's College London's Home » Research Assistant Research Assistant Reference: THW/16/059639/000605 Salary Details: Grade 5: £27,328 - £31,656 per annum Allowances: £2,323 per annum LWA Contract ...
Stem Cell Biology , National Institutes of Health, United States, 3 days ago
National Institute of Environmental Health and Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC Position Description: A postdoctoral position is available in the Stem Cell Biology Group in the National Instit...
Biotechnology Lab Technician, National Institutes of Health, United States, 17 days ago
Position Description: Foundation for Advanced Education in Sciences (FAES) at National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, MD is seeking a motivated and experienced individual for the Laborato...
Research Associate, King's College London, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
King's College London's Home » Research Associate Research Associate Reference: THW/16/059639/000606 Salary Details: Grade 6: £32,600 - £38,896 per annum Allowances: £2,323 per annum LWA Contract ...
Sr Research Spec(T16 Bn) Or Research Specialist(T16 Dn) Or Assoc Research Spec(T16 Fn), University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States, 11 days ago
The Research Specialist will be an active participant in funded research projects which use stem cells to study and investigate new therapies for heart disease. Research duties include: - Human pl...
Cell Biology And Molecular Biology, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 19 hours ago
National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive, & Kidney diseases, Bethesda, MD and surrounding area Position Description: A postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Molecular Biology at...