The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratory Technologist, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 17 hours ago
Laboratory Technologist - 005LT Description We are looking for a skilled laboratory technologist to be a member of a research team in the study of cellular and molecular mechanisms associated with...
Cell Sorting/Flow Cytometry Specialist, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 22 hours ago
Cell sorting/flow cytometry specialist Center for Basic and Translational Neuroscience is looking for a highly motivated FACS/FC Specialist with expertise in flow cytometry and fluorescence activa...
Respiratory Virus Host Interactions, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 13 hours ago
Position Description: A postdoctoral position is available to investigate respiratory virus-host interactions, with an emphasis on innate defense. Our lab works independently and collaboratively t...
Haemoglobinopathies Clinical Nurse Specialist, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Haemoglobinopathies Clinical Nurse Specialist Department of Haematology Band 7 Sickle Cell Clinical Nurse Specialist Part time working 3 days a week (Monday, Thursday and Friday) Are you looking f...
Membrane Trafficking And Signaling, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 13 hours ago
Position Desription: A post-doctoral position is available immediately in the Membrane Trafficking and Signaling (MTS) group in the Laboratory of Cell and Development Signaling at the National Can...
Research Associate, Indiana University Northwest, United States, 1 day ago
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ...