The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Baculovirus Insect Cell Lab Manager/Research Scientist, GlycoBac, LLC, United States, 8 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (23/06/2015 03.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Molecular Mechanisms Controlling Hiv Transcription And Latency, National Institutes of Health, United States, 15 days ago
A postdoctoral research position is available immediately to study molecular mechanisms that control human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) transcription and latency. You may also be required to condu...
Lab Manager, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 23 days ago
Research group Lab manager in Professor Ken Chiens group at ICMC. The research group is located at Dept of Medicine, Huddinge and Dept of Cell and Molecular Biology, Solna. The group consists of a...
Lab Technician For Erler Group At Bric, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 19 days ago
The Erler group at BRIC, University of Copenhagen, is seeking an experienced technician to support research within the group. We are looking for a dynamic, flexible, deligent and highly committed ...
Sr Associate Biosafety Development, Amgen, United States, 21 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (10/06/2015 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Laboratory Technician, University of Alberta, Canada, 10 days ago
Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry - Department of Oncology Competition No. - S105326459 Posting Date - Jun 18, 2015 Closing Date - Jun 25, 2015 Position Type - Full Time - Grant Fund...