The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Assistant I/Ii Research Associate I, Auburn University, United States, 8 days ago
Req Nbr 25514 Job Title Research Assistant I/II - Research Associate I Department/Organization Scott Ritchey Research Salary Grade 30 Status Full-Time Salary Range $28,000 - $52,100 Job Summary Es...
Life Science Research Asst Ii, Stanford University, United States, 20 days ago
Life Science Research Asst II - 64990 Description Stanford University seeks a Life Science Research Assistant (LSRA). The LSRA will work in the Gene Vector and Virus Core (GVVC) facility, a Univer...
Laboratory Research Technician, University of Maryland, United States, 18 days ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining cell culture, virology assays and other routine molecular biology procedures. He/she will be in charge of or...
Rl112 E0 Research Assistant, University of Alabama at Birmingham, United States, about 1 month ago
Auto req ID34753BR HR Organization392200000 Microbiology Job Categories of InterestScientific Research Job TitleRESEARCH ASSISTANT Job CodeRL112E0 Research Assistant Job DescriptionCollects, recor...
Research Officer/ Laboratory Manager (Dm), A*STAR, Singapore, 13 days ago
The Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB) is a leading research institute in biological sciences funded by the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). Its mission is to dev...
Laboratory Manager, Stanford University, United States, 8 days ago
Laboratory Manager - 65111 Description A vascular biology and cardiovascular genetics laboratory in Vascular Surgery in the Department of Surgery seeks a full-time Laboratory Manager to conduct re...