The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
13229 Research Technician I, Indiana University, United States, 16 days ago
The Research Technician will carry out cellular and molecular biology experiments under the direction of the Principal Investigator in the laboratory for the Department of Pathology and Laboratory ...
Doctoral (Ph D) Student Position In Host Genetic Regulation Of Viral Infection Of Importance For Development Of Multiple Sclerosis, Karolinska Institute, Sweden, 20 days ago
Doctoral (PhD) Student Position in Host Genetic Regulation of Viral Infection of Importance for Development of Multiple Sclerosis A doctoral position is an available doctoral education project to ...
Laboratory Technician, Université de Namur, Belgium, 5 days ago
Job posted by Université de Namur (27/02/2015 16.55) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Glycoengineering The Baculovirus Insect Cell System For Biomedical Applications, GlycoBac, LLC, United States, about 1 hour ago
Job posted by Science Careers (05/03/2015 02.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Lab Technician I, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, United States, 1 day ago
Cold Spring Harbor laboratory located on the North Shore of Long Island, is currently accepting applications for a Lab Technician position. The successful candidate will participate in a variety o...
Research Technician Epigenomics, Cancer, Genomic Medicine, CeMM - Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria, 14 days ago
Job posted by CeMM - Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (18/02/2015 12.58) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions activel...