The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
Senior Laboratory Manager, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 21 hours ago
Senior Laboratory Manager - 005C7 Description Job Description G. V. Shivashankar’s lab is seeking a candidate with a PH.D in Life sciences or Molecular Biology, has a solid research background, ex...
Faculty Assistant, University of Maryland, United States, about 4 hours ago
Campus/College Information: Founded in 1856, University of Maryland, College Park is the flagship institution in the University System of Maryland. Our 1,250-acre College Park campus is just minut...
Research Technician Ii Orsp/Biology, San Francisco State University, United States, 10 days ago
Research Technician will assist with all aspects of the research project, with working knowledge of basic cell and molecular biology techniques, including making media & solutions, subcloning, pla...
Scientist I, Ras 3 D Cell Culture 635379, National Institutes of Health, United States, 30 minutes ago
Program Description: The Cancer Research Technology Program (CRTP) develops and implements emerging technology, cancer biology expertise and research capabilities to accomplish National Cancer Ins...
Ph D Student Position: Data Driven Mathematical Modeling Of T Cell Differentiation Dynamics To Inform Immunotherapy And Vaccination, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 7 hours ago
12.03.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal We are seeking a PhD student (65% TV-L E13) to join our team of Quantitative T cell Immunologists at the Institute for Medical Microbiology, Immunology and ...
Laboratory Technician, University of Alberta, Canada, 25 days ago
MED Laboratory Med & Pathology Competition No. - S114132131 Posting Date - Feb 27, 2017 Closing Date - Mar 06, 2017 Hourly Rate - $25.62 - $34.59 Grade - 07 Hours - 35 This...