The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
Senior Lab Manager, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 11 days ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...
Senior Research Specialist Microsurgery Laboratory (Job Id #77605), University of Illinois, United States, 6 days ago
Job Knowledge & Skills, Education, Experience Bachelor’s degree science, biotechnology, biology, or bio-chemistry required, Master’s degree in science, biotechnology, biology, or bio-chemistry pre...
Research Associate, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, about 7 hours ago
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the direction of the Principal Investigator or Designee, the Research Associate performs a variety of complex research experiments. We are seeking a highly motiv...
Cancer Immunotherapy, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 8 hours ago
Position Description: The Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology at the University of Pittsburgh has immediate openings for talented and passionate postdoctoral fellows/associates. T...
Cellular And Molecular Regulation Of Interneuron Development, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 9 hours ago
Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Bethesda, MD and surrounding area Position Description: The Unit on Cellular and Molecular Neurodevelopment at the ...
Postdoctoral Research Associate Department Of Medicine, Division Of Cardiology (Job Id #80670), University of Illinois, United States, about 22 hours ago
Qualifications: Doctorate degree earned within the last 5 years, with a strong research background in cell biology, molecular biology, and cloning is required. Candidates with experience in human ...