The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratory Technician, University of Alberta, Canada, 13 days ago
Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry - Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology Competition No. - S112626876D1 Posting Date - Sep 30, 2015 Closing Date - Oct 07, 2015 Position Type...
Biotechnology Laboratory Technician, National Institutes of Health, United States, 6 days ago
Job Summary: The Foundation for Advanced Education in the Sciences (www.faes.org ) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) is currently recruiting for an EXPERIENCED laboratory technician with ...
Senior Research Specialist Microbiology (Job Id #56694), University of Illinois, United States, 13 days ago
Breed mice and perform mice experiments on specialized mice colonies. Assist in the shipping of reagents of mice. (50%) Perform molecular biology, virology, and immunohistochemistry experiments....
Lab Engineer, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 24 days ago
The Department of Biosciences and Nutrition performs research and education in areas of medical science including molecular endocrinology, cancer biology, functional genomics, systems biology, epi...
Assistant Professor Virology Plant And Microbial Biology, University of California, Berkeley, United States, 7 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (07/10/2015 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Environmental Health And Safety Technician, University of Houston-Clear Lake, United States, 11 days ago
Job Title Environmental Health and Safety Technician Posting Number Staff_1778 Hiring Department Risk Management Office Hiring Range $2,587.50 - $3,287.42 per month FTE 1.00 Job Type Full-Time FLS...