The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry at EPFL (lce.epfl.ch) is seeking a
Lab Technician (60 - 80 %)
to assist our team’s research in environmental virology.
- Chemistry or biology lab technician diploma or equivalent
- Experience with PCR, molecular biology and cell culturing desired
- Language requirements : French and English
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, reliable and well-organized
- Assistance with research in water treatment and environmental virology (disinfection, monitoring, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of cell cultures (bacterial and eukaryotic) and virus stocks
- Assistance with field sampling
- Development of new experimental assays
- Reactor maintenance
- Sample, solution and media preparation
- Lab maintenance (ordering, biosafety, etc.)
We are offering:
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- an opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, international research group
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment
Start date: as soon as possible.
Duration :fixed-term contract 12 months, renewable
Applicants should submit a letter of interest stating what position they are applying for, a curriculum vitae,work certificates andand letters of referenceby email only to: Prof. Tamar Kohn email@example.com
Virology Technician (G286 14 Cf), Massey University, New Zealand, 18 days ago
Successful candidate will be responsible for day to day running and organisation of Virology Unit which is under MPI regulations - attention to detail and high standard of laboratory work is essen...
Life Science Research Assistant, Stanford University, United States, 22 days ago
Life Science Research Assistant - 64689 Description The Department of Biochemistry seeks a Life Science Research Assistant. The LSRA will support a research program investigating the mechanism of ...
Rl112 E0 Research Assistant, University of Alabama at Birmingham, United States, 5 days ago
Auto req ID34753BR HR Organization392200000 Microbiology Job Categories of InterestScientific Research Job TitleRESEARCH ASSISTANT Job CodeRL112E0 Research Assistant Job DescriptionCollects, recor...
Laboratory Executive, Department Of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 14 days ago
Laboratory Executive, Department of Biomedical Engineering Department: Department of Biomedical Engineering Reference No: ENP-5108 Post Date:17 Oct 14 Close Date: Duties & Responsibilities Maintai...
Life Science Research Assistant, Stanford University, United States, about 1 month ago
Life Science Research Assistant - 64574 Description The Department of Anesthesia is looking for a Life Science Research Assistant with experience in bench side research to perform sophisticated mo...
Research Assistant, University of Kansas Medical Center, United States, about 1 month ago
Length of Employment (Regents Unclassified Jobs Only): Subject to the regulations of the State of Kansas, the Board of Regents and the University of Kansas Medical Center. I understand and agree t...