The emerging concerns in agriculture and food security in the uplands of Southeast Asia require the continuous strengthening of the knowledge and research skills of target human resources in the region. To answer this need, the Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) through financial support of the Canada’s International Development Research Center (IDRC) is inviting qualified candidates from Cambodia, Lao PDR, and Vietnam to pursue science-based master’s degrees in the fields of related to agriculture and food security in the uplands in leading universities in the Philippines and Thailand.
List of Requirements:
1. Completed Scholarship Application Form
2. Completed application forms for admission to the Graduate School of desired study post
3. Official transcript of academic records of the Bachelor’s degree completed
4. Certification of employment (if employed)
5. Two (2) copies of 2”x2” pictures
6. Certification from a medical doctor that the applicant is in good mental and physical health condition and is fit to undertake graduate studies
7. Certification of English proficiency test results (either TOEFL or IELTS) if any; or any certification of English proficiency
8. A one-page write-up on your motivation to pursue master’s degree focused on food security and uplands agriculture
9. A study plan that specifies the major and minor fields and courses to be taken (please check the university websites for the list of courses under the desired program)
10. Brief description of the research the applicant plans to conduct for thesis/dissertation. The research must address an issue related to food security and agricultural development in the upland areas in the applicant’s country
11. A recommendation letter from the head of employment institution, or head of university where the applicant finished his/her bachelor’s degree
Application Requirements must be submitted
on or before July 30, 2012 to:
GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP DEPARTMENT
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study
and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
College, Los Baños, Laguna 4031 Philippines
Telefax: (63-49) 536-7164
The Admission Process For 2015 Fall., WMCS lab, Chosun university, Korea, 10 days ago
The admission process for 2015 fall. (The applications are open until May, 2015) ==================================================================Wireless and Mobile Communication System (WMC...
Three Full Time Ph D Students In The Field Of Question Answering On Interlinked Datasets, Bonn University, Germany, 24 days ago
The successful candidates will carry out research towards a PhD on one of the following topics: (1) Effectively and efficiently supporting dataset maintainers in semi-automatically cleaning and enr...
Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Doctor Of Dental Surgery Program For September 2015, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran, 8 days ago
To all interested applicants for Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) program, 2015 - 2016 academic year:It is our pleasure to inform you that TUMS will accept the most qualified and interested ...
2015 Kgsp Admission Guideline For Graduate School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea, 17 days ago
We are pleased to inform you of 2015 KGSP(Korean Government Scholarship Program) Guideline for Master's or Doctoral candidates as well as Research Program(newly launched program from 2015) here in ...
Phd Positions In Hydrogeology /Water Resources Management , Water Resources Institute, Netherlands, 8 days ago
Two Phd projects in hydrogeology starting in June 2015 or, supervised by Prof. Howard Anderson and Prof. M.K. Walter at Newly established collaborative Water Resources Institute, Nether...
Wens Lab Kit Ph D/M Sc Scholarship For Fall 2015, Wens Lab, South Korea, 8 days ago
Kindly Post the following scholarship on your website.Scholarship Name : WENS LAB KIT PhD/MSc Scholarship for Fall 2015Scholarship Description: We are always interested in RECRUITING gra...