European Master In Sustainable Regional Health Systems
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
View or Apply
Monash University - AustraliaDo you want to contribute to the development of sustainable Asian cities? Are you interested in interdisciplinary research in urban water management? - background information for applicants Eleven (11
Economic and appraisals evaluations for the conservation and enhancement of the Rural Cultural HeritageUNIRC - Dipartimento PAU - ItalyFellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (26/07/2014 02.01) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence
PhD researcher Exploring and optimizing international biomass supply chains for the Dutch bio based economy 1 0 fteUtrecht University - NetherlandsPhD researcher: Exploring and optimizing international biomass supply chains for the Dutch bio-based economy (1.0 fte) Functie To supply the Dutch biobased economy with sufficient feedstocks, vast amounts
Syddansk University - NetherlandsThe Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology, Faculty of Engineering, University of Southern Denmark invites application for an Assistant Professor position within