European Master In Sustainable Regional Health Systems
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
View or Apply
PhD researcher Exploring and optimizing international biomass supply chains for the Dutch bio based economy 1 0 fteUtrecht University -NetherlandsPhD researcher: Exploring and optimizing international biomass supply chains for the Dutch bio-based economy (1.0 fte) Functie To supply the Dutch biobased economy with sufficient feedstocks, vast amounts
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology -Hong Kong. XJTU-HKUST JOINT SCHOOL OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (under planning) FOUNDING DEPARTMENT HEADS The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) seeks established academics with a vision to
The California State University -United StatesCSU Job Listing Details Printable version E-Mail this listing Campus: San Luis Obispo Job ID: 103150 Discipline: Architecture Appointment Type: Tenure-Track Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: February
UiT The Arctic University of Norway -NorwayJob posted by UiT The Arctic University of Norway (07/04/2014 12.39) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and
Swansea University -United KingdomSalary £27,318 per annum (pro rata if part time) together with USS pension benefits. The normal expectation is that the successful applicant will be appointed to the minimum of the agreed scale with
Swansea University -United KingdomSalary £37,756 to £45,053 per annum (pro rata if part time) together with USS pension benefits. The normal expectation is that the successful applicant will be appointed to the minimum of the agreed