Closing date: 10/01/2017
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Doctoral Programme In Food Chain And Health, University of Helsinki, Finland, 2 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (29/08/2016 11.21) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Lightning Imager Algorithm Expert, EUMETSAT - European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites, Germany, 11 days ago
Job posted by EuroScienceJobs (20/08/2016 01.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Senior Research Associate (Amr Research Facilitator), University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (18/08/2016 02.46) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Charter Hall Property Economics Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
The aim of the Charter Hall Scholarship is to encourage academic excellence in the Bachelor of Property Economics degree. The Scholarship is open to applicants annually, offering senior Property E...
Associate Professor(C30 Nn) Or Assistant Professor(C40 Nn), University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States, 23 days ago
Position Vacancy Listing Working Title: Professor - Pathobiological Sciences - Immunology Official Title: ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR(C30NN) or ASSISTANT PROFESSOR(C40NN) Degree and area of specialization...
Assistant Men's Golf Coach, University of Oregon, United States, about 1 month ago
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience PERIOD OF APPOINTMENT: Full time, twelve month position QUALIFICATIONS: Required: * Bachelor’s Degree from accredited...