Closing date: 10/01/2018
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Assistant Director, Program Office Of Undergraduate Education, Emory University, United States, 10 days ago
830500:ECAS: Ofc Undergrad Education 69942BR Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Assists in directing the strategic planning, development, and implementation of programs. Represents the organization ...
Assistant Or Associate Professor, University of Alberta, Canada, about 5 hours ago
The Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, Department of Psychiatry, at the University of Alberta (http://psychiatry.med.ualberta.ca/ ) invites applications for the position of full-time tenure-track as...
Uts Science Faculty Strategic Ph D Scholarship Establishing The Flammability Of Native And Exotic Plants For Bushfire Management, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 15 hours ago
A fully funded PhD position is available to work in the Murray Ecology Lab in the School of Life Sciences at the University of Technology Sydney. Research in the lab focuses primarily on fire ecol...
Vice Provost For Faculty Success, New England HERC, United States, 28 days ago
General Summary The University of Massachusetts Lowell invites nominations and applications for the position of Vice Provost for Faculty Success. Faculty members who are tenured at the rank of ful...
Associate Dean (Administrator Iii) Graduate College Of Education, San Francisco State University, United States, about 15 hours ago
The Associate Dean of Education is a key member of the Dean's staff and plays an important leadership role in the College. The Associate Dean represents the College in the absence of the Dean and...
Librarian Ii, Public Services, University of Hawai`i at Hilo, United States, 9 days ago
UH Hilo Home > Faculty & Staff > Human Resources > Position Vacancies UH Hilo, Edwin H. Mookini Library, full-time, temporary, non-tenure track, general funds, to begin approximately April 2017...