Closing date: 10/01/2018
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Accounting Honours Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 5 hours ago
The purpose of the Accounting Honours Scholarship is to attract top achieving accounting major students to the Accounting Honours program, and support them financially during their studies. Value ...
Maori Education Trust: Vw & Lm Rosier Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Value: $500 Tenure of award: Awarded Annually Closing dates for applications: 24 February 2017 Applications close at 4.30 p m , Friday , 24 Hui - tanguru (February) 2017 . Number of awards offere...
Laboratory Animal Technician, Florida Atlantic University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Classification Title: Laboratory Animal Technician Working Title: Veterinary Technician Position Number: 01008866 Salary: $14 - $19 per hour Work Days And Hours: Available 24/7. Schedule will vary...
Maori Education Trust Norman Kirk Memorial Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
Value: $500 Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 31 March 2017 Applications close at 4.30 pm, Friday, 31 Poutū - te - rangi (March) 2017 . Number of awards offered: Up to 2...
Maori: Education Trust: Ti Maru Maori Trust Secondary Boarding Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Value: $1,000 Tenure of award: Awarded Annually Closing dates for applications: 24 February 2017 Applications close at 4.30 pm , Friday , 24 Hui - tanguru (February) 2017 . Number of awards offer...
Maori Education Trust: Ti Maru Māori Trust Prestigious Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 21 hours ago
Value: $5,000 Tenure of award: One Year. Closing dates for applications: 31 March 2017 Applications close at 4.30 pm, Friday, 31 P outū - te - rangi ( March ) 2017 . Number of awards offered: Tw...