Closing date: 10/01/2017
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Full Professor Of Veterinary Public Health (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Full Professor of Veterinary Public Health (0.8 -1.0 FTE) Functie As professor of Veterinary Public Health you are responsible for research and teaching carried out by the Veterinary Public Healt...
Apa, University of South Australia, Australia, 9 days ago
The University of South Australia offers the following scholarships to domestic applicants. Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) This scholarship is available to Australian and New Zealand citizens...
] Tenure Track/Tenured , , United States, 29 days ago
TENURE-TRACK/TENURED POSITIONS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE The Department of Computer Science at Illinois Institute of Technology seeks applications for tenure-track/tenured positions at all ranks, with a...
Healthy Development Adelaide And Channel 7 Children's Research Foundation Ph D Top Up Scholarship, University of South Australia, Australia, 9 days ago
Value Top-up scholarships are $5,000 per annum for up to 3 years only to augment an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent competitive scholarship. Eligibility Applications are invited for Ph...
Full Professor Of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 16 days ago
Full Professor of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (0.8-1.0 FTE) Functie The successful appointee will provide leadership to the Division of Diagnostic Imaging and will be responsible for the overall...
Professor, State Higher Vocational School in Tarnów, Poland, 29 days ago
Job posted by State Higher Vocational School in Tarnów (28/09/2016 11.09) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Char...