Closing date: 10/01/2016
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Postgraduate Scholarship In Optimising Cooperative Group Cancer Clinical Trials In The Era Of Molecularly Targeted Treatments, University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Optimising Cooperative Group Cancer Clinical Trials in the Era of Molecularly-Targeted Treatments Research Areas: Health Scien...
Faculty Ph D Scholarships, Spring 2015, Faculty Of Health And Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 24 days ago
Faculty PhD scholarships, spring 2015 A number of positions in the form of salaried PhD scholarships are available. The PhD project must commence no later than 1 September 2015. The following thre...
Flinders University :Professor Ross Kalucy Indigenous Well Being Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 10 days ago
Opening Date: 09-01-2015 Closing Date: 06-03-2015 DESCRIPTION The Professor Ross Kalucy Indigenous Well-Being Scholarship was established in 2012. The scholarship is intended to support the retent...
Csi Graduate Certificate In Social Impact 2015, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 18 days ago
Scholarship Overview Graduates of this program emerge as change agents and innovators who can lead organisations with social purpose and create social value across sectors. They are found in leade...
Hcf Research Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship In Health Services, University of Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
Funding Body: HCF Research Foundation Title: HCF Research Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship in Health Services Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time...
Flinders University :Professor Michael Kidd Am Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 10 days ago
Opening Date: 09-01-2015 Closing Date: 06-03-2015 DESCRIPTION Professor Michael Kidd AM, Executive Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences, has a special interest in furthering the education and tr...