Closing date: 10/01/2017
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Telstra Inside Sales And Digital Enhancement Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 26 days ago
The Telstra – Inside Sales & Digital Enhancement Scholarship was created to provide Telstra with a pool of technology talent and to provide UTS students with real work experience in the IT- intern...
Math For Health Care Professionals/Allied Health Instructor(S), Black River Technical College, United States, 21 days ago
Math for Health Care Professionals/Allied Health Instructor(s) Black River Technical College is seeking qualified applicants for the part time position(s) of Math for Health Care Professionals/All...
Nsw Data Analytics Centre Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 26 days ago
The NSW Data Analytics Centre Scholarship was established to incentivise students to complete studies in data analytics/data science, to allow students to apply theoretical and technical knowledge...
Faculty (Tenure/Open Rank) Medical Education (Job Id #72793), University of Illinois, United States, 16 days ago
Applicants should indicate their interest by sending a letter, curriculum vitae, and selected publications or other works of scholarship (maximum 3). For fullest consideration, please apply by Jan...
Australian Executor Trustees :The Aet Scholarship For Indigenous Student Achievement, Flinders University, Australia, 4 days ago
Opening Date: 29-11-2016 Closing Date: 10-03-2017 DESCRIPTION The Australian Executor Trustees (AET) has a special interest in increasing the participation of indigenous Australians in the creativ...
Veterinary Technician I, Texas A&M University, United States, 12 days ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Veterinary Technician I Posting Title Veterinary Technician I System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (TAMU) Department VET MED SM...