Closing date: 10/01/2018
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Assistant/Associate Professor In Dermatology (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 3 hours ago
Assistant/Associate Professor In Dermatology (1.0 FTE) Functie The candidate will play a leading role in the future development of the dermatology of the Utrecht University Animal Hospital. Additi...
Program Analyst, National Institutes of Health, United States, 3 days ago
Position Description: Greystones Group is a woman-owned, small disadvantaged business, known for quality performance and solutions excellence. At Greystones, we recognize that everyone brings thei...
Student Financial Services Generalist Job Description, Cambridge College, United States, about 2 hours ago
Job Summary The Student Financial Services Specialist provides support to the Director of Student Financial Services in all areas of student account receivables collections and scholarship adminis...
Professor Of Internal Medicine Of Companion Animals (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 3 hours ago
Professor of Internal Medicine of Companion Animals (0.8 - 1.0 FTE) Functie The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine seeks to appoint a Professor of Internal Medicine of Companion Animals. The post sit...
Admission Counselor, Marist College, United States, about 9 hours ago
Brief Summary: Primary responsible for speaking to prospective students and their families about Marist through high school visits, college fairs, information sessions and campus visits. Conduct f...
Building Service Worker Hospital (Job Id #75793), University of Illinois, United States, 11 days ago
CREDENTIALS TO BE VERIFIED BY PLACEMENT OFFICER 1. High School graduation or equivalent. To Apply: For fullest consideration, please complete an online application by clicking the Apply for Positi...