Closing date: 10/01/2016
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Senior Lecturer In History (Per 2015/426), University of Gothenburg, Sweden, 8 days ago
Related information For further information please contact Göran Malmstedt, Head of Department 031-786 4508 firstname.lastname@example.org www.historiskastudier.gu.se Labour union SEKO: Lennart Ols...
Supply, Environmental Health & Safety, Law, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Operations, Healthcare, Legal, Engineering, Science, Johnson & Johnson, China, 20 days ago
Manager, EHS&S External Supply-1500035344W Description Basic purpose of the role The Manager EHS&S External Supply is a key member of J&J external supply business teams. S/he is responsible for E...
Instructor, Assistant, Associate, Or Full Professor Computer Information Systems, Borough of Manhattan Community College, United States, 24 days ago
Instructor, Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor - Computer Information Systems JOB ID #: 13940 ISSUE DATE: 11/04/2015 CLOSING DATE: 01/08/2016 DUTIES: FACULTY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Teach all ...
Assistant Professor Medical Surgical Nursing, Borough of Manhattan Community College, United States, 29 days ago
Assistant Professor - Medical Surgical Nursing JOB ID #: 13831 ISSUE DATE: 10/30/2015 CLOSING DATE: 01/04/2016 DUTIES: FACULTY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Performs teaching, research and guidance dutie...
Faculty Of Arts And Social Sciences Undergraduate Student Merit Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
To support continuing, full-time undergraduate UTS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences students who demonstrate financial need or other educational disadvantage(s). Please read the Conditions of A...
Australian National University Summer Research Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
Value: see 'additional information' Tenure of award: Aprroximately eight weeks from mid November to late January. Closing dates for applications: 31 August 2016 Applications in August each year Nu...