Closing date: 10/01/2018
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
G.C. Henderson Research Scholarship – History Of Polynesian, Melanesian And Micronesian Communities, University of Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: G.C. Henderson Research Scholarship – History of Polynesian, Melanesian and Micronesian Communities Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Post...
Faculty Of Engineering Rural Scholarship Program Extension Award Ugce1176, University of New South Wales, Australia, 4 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 19/01/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $4,000 10 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citize...
Assistant Professor In Veterinary Clinical Pathology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 4 days ago
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (KU-SUND) at the University of Copenhagen invites applications for a position as Assistant Professor in Veterinar...
Chik Fun Leung Medicine Scholarship Ugca1239, University of New South Wales, Australia, 12 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 11/01/2017 Closing Date 31/01/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $8,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to 6 years Residency Aus ...
Dbh Scholarship In German, Geology, Or The Social Effects Of Alcoholism, University of Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: DBH Scholarship- in German, Geology, or the Social Effects of Alcoholism Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences Type Postgraduate R...
Richard Claude Mankin Scholarship – Water Conservation, University of Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Richard Claude Mankin Scholarship – Water Conservation Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Mankin Scholarsh...