Closing date: 10/01/2017
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Locum Veterinary Nurse Specialising In Cardiology Grade 5 (Maternity Cover), University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
£23,619 - £27,328 pa Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, School of Veterinary Sciences Location: Leahurst, Wirral Ref: S-590354/WWW Closing date for receipt of applications: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:0...
Manager, Program, University of Utah, United States, 26 days ago
Details Open Date 01/15/2016 Requisition Number PRN10352B Job Title Manager, Program Working Title UMFA Collections Manager Job Grade D FLSA Code Administrative Standard Hours per Week 40 Work Sch...
Patient Care Veterinary Nurse Grade 5, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
£23,619 - £27,328 pa Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, School of Veterinary Science Location: Leahurst, Wirral Ref: S-590370/WWW Closing date for receipt of applications: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 17:00...
07700100 Ho Housing Office, University of Florida, United States, 19 days ago
Classification Title: STU AST-NON-CLERICAL & ADMIN Job Description: This position is primarily responsible for providing scheduled tours of a number of our residential areas for guests, prospectiv...
Senior Lecturer In Molecular And Applied Microbiology : Edinburgh, United Kingdom, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (04/02/2016 15.28) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Assistant Or Associate Professor (77764 016), University of Warwick, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
Vacancy Overview £38,896 - £46,414 Assistant Professor / £47,801 - £55,389 Associate Professor Applications are invited from candidates in quantitative fields of Epidemiology. We seek an individua...