Closing date: 10/01/2015
These scholarships are established under the terms of the Will of the late Alison Muriel Caddie, the fund being administered by the William Downie Stewart Charitable Trust.
1. There shall be postgraduate scholarships to be called the Muriel Caddie Scholarship(s) in Veterinary Science.
2. The scholarship(s) shall be open to students of exceptional merit who have completed the BVSc degree at Massey University and who wish to undertake postgraduate study or training in some aspects of veterinary science.
3. The scholarship shall be awarded annually as funds permit. The emolument for each scholarship will be up to $4,000 per annum but greater or lesser amounts may be awarded depending upon the course taken and the funds available.
4. The scholarship(s) may be awarded for from one to three years depending on the study programme being undertaken. In exceptional circumstances the scholarship may be awarded for a lesser period of time.
5. Where a scholarship is awarded for more than one year its continuance for each additional year shall depend on suitable reports of the candidate's progress being received from the supervisor of the candidate's study programme.
6. Recommendations for an award shall be primarily based on the candidate's academic attainment during the BVSc degree.
7. The scholarship(s) may be held in conjunction with other awards.
8. The scholarship(s) shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Executive of the Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences.
9. If for any reason there are no applicants, or applicants are deemed unsuitable, the income shall be accumulated and according to the judgement of the University either more Scholarships or a Scholarship of greater value shall be offered later.
10. One half of the emolument of the scholarship(s) shall be paid in March and the balance in August.
11. Application forms are available from the Research and Postgraduate Studies office, IVABS, and should be submitted to the Scholarships Office by 10 January each year. However, in special circumstances and when finance permits, consideration may be given to applications received other than by the normal closing date.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Faculty Of Science The Dean's International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Faculty of Science - The Dean's International Postgraduate Research Scholarship Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Descript...
Dame Margaret Clark Scholarship In Political Science, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 15 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award This scholarship has been established by Sir Robert Jones to re...
Professor, Specialising In The Molecular And Cellular Biology Of Prokaryotes, University of Helsinki, Finland, 13 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (11/11/2014 03.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Santander Scholarship For Modern Languages, Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Job posted by Cardiff University (21/11/2014 15.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Australian Catholic University Graduate Certificate Scholarships 2015, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 14 days ago
ACU - ASF Graduate Certificate Scholarship The objective of this scholarship is to enable members of charitable organisations to undertake Postgraduate Studies in the programs of: The academic tea...
Assistant Professor Veterinary Economics (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 10 days ago
Assistant Professor Veterinary Economics (1,0 fte) Functie As Assistant Professor your job is to teach and perform scientific research (approximately 60% to 40%). You will teach economic concepts ...