Closing date: 10/03/2017
The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships have been established to encourage female New Zealand students to obtain tertiary education in agriculture or horticulture. They were set up by Mr James Lockie Stewart, a Wellington lawyer, in memory of his wife Kathleen, who died in 1991. These scholarships are complementary to the James Lockie Stewart Scholarships for male students.
1. The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships shall each have a value of $5000 and be open to female students who are New Zealand citizens.
2. Candidates must be enrolled full-time for an undergraduate (excluding first year students) or postgraduate (excluding PhD) programme at Massey University in either agriculture, agricommerce, horticulture or equine studies.
3. The scholarships shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee provided the applications are of sufficient academic merit. In most years, a total of five scholarships will be awarded.
4. In recommending the award of the scholarships the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
5. The scholarship monies shall be paid in May.
6. Students who withdraw from their studies during the year in which the scholarship was awarded shall repay the money awarded to them.
7. Applications close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC. 2 for Bachelor programmes, or ASSC.3 for postgraduate programmes) are available from the Scholarships Office email: email@example.com - PLEASE specify which form you require.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Applications will NOT be accepted more than 3 months in advance of the closing date.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2013.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2016.
Vision Mātauranga Deep South Challenge Masters Scholarship (By Thesis), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 23 days ago
Value: Up to NZ $20,000 (Masters by thesis) Please see additional information Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 27 October 2016 27 October 2017 27 October each year Number ...
Ph D Scholarship In The Community Pharmacy – Research Into Policy, University of Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship in The Community Pharmacy – Research into Policy Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Community Pha...
C Alma Baker Trust Postgraduate Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 16 days ago
Tenure of award: For masterate students, funding will be for one year (normally for a course including a significant research component); for doctoral students, awards may be for up to three years...
The Uts Animal Logic Academy Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
The UTS Animal Logic Academy Scholarship was developed to recognise the diverse pathways to a creative career in animation and visualisation. This scholarship will assist the Recipient(s) to compl...
Ph D Positions At The International Max Planck Research School For Chemistry And Physics Of Quantum Materials, The International Max Planck Research School for Chemistry and Physics of Quantum Materials, Germany, 7 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (14/10/2016 11.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Uts New College Clarendon D Phil Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
UTS has partnered with the Oxford University Clarendon Fund to offer the new UTS New College Clarendon DPhil Scholarship. Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic me...