Closing date: 10/03/2016
The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships have been established to encourage female New Zealand students to obtain tertiary education in agriculture or horticulture. They were set up by Mr James Lockie Stewart, a Wellington lawyer, in memory of his wife Kathleen, who died in 1991. These scholarships are complementary to the James Lockie Stewart Scholarships for male students.
1. The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships shall each have a value of $5000 and be open to female students who are New Zealand citizens.
2. Candidates must be enrolled full-time for an undergraduate (excluding first year students) or postgraduate (excluding PhD) programme at Massey University in either agriculture, agricommerce, horticulture or equine studies.
3. The scholarships shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee provided the applications are of sufficient academic merit. In most years, a total of five scholarships will be awarded.
4. In recommending the award of the scholarships the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
5. The scholarship monies shall be paid in May.
6. Students who withdraw from their studies during the year in which the scholarship was awarded shall repay the money awarded to them.
7. Applications close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC. 2 for Bachelor programmes, or ASSC.3 for postgraduate programmes) are available from the Scholarships Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org - PLEASE specify which form you require.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Applications will NOT be accepted more than 3 months in advance of the closing date.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2013.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2015.
Ph D Scholarship – Ironsands Processing, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 9 days ago
Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award A fully-funded PhD scholarship is available to study the high-temperature processing of New Zeal...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Contaminant Hydrology, University of Sydney, Australia, 5 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Contaminant Hydrology Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full time postgradu...
Arts And Humanities Subjects: College Of Arts & Humanities Postgraduate Scholarships 2015, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 30 days ago
Job posted by Swansea University (03/08/2015 11.56) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Economic Evaluation Of Chronic Pain Interventions, University of Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Economic Evaluation of Chronic Pain Interventions Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences ...
Ph D Scholarship In Economics, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 12 days ago
Applications are invited for a PhD scholarship at the Department of Business and Economics, to be filled as soon as possible. The place of work will be in Odense. Job description The position is l...
Ph D Position "Ecology And Molecular Biology Of Bacterial Adaptation To Pesticides", Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 9 days ago
PhD position "Ecology and Molecular biology of bacterial adaptation to pesticides" (Ref. BAP-2015-388) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Leuven Apply no later ...