Back to resultsClosing date: 10/03/2017
The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships have been established to encourage female New Zealand students to obtain tertiary education in agriculture or horticulture. They were set up by Mr James Lockie Stewart, a Wellington lawyer, in memory of his wife Kathleen, who died in 1991. These scholarships are complementary to the James Lockie Stewart Scholarships for male students.
1. The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships shall each have a value of $5000 and be open to female students who are New Zealand citizens.
2. Candidates must be enrolled full-time for an undergraduate (excluding first year students) or postgraduate (excluding PhD) programme at Massey University in either agriculture, agricommerce, horticulture or equine studies.
3. The scholarships shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee provided the applications are of sufficient academic merit. In most years, a total of five scholarships will be awarded.
4. In recommending the award of the scholarships the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
5. The scholarship monies shall be paid in May.
6. Students who withdraw from their studies during the year in which the scholarship was awarded shall repay the money awarded to them.
7. Applications close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC. 2 for Bachelor programmes, or ASSC.3 for postgraduate programmes) are available from the Scholarships Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org - PLEASE specify which form you require.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Applications will NOT be accepted more than 3 months in advance of the closing date.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2016.
Back to results
3 Esr (Ph D) Positions In Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 19 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2795 Job description NeMeCo - Near-Memory Computing – the Key to Power-Efficient Exascale Computing Systems. One of the key ch...
Indigenous Access Scholarships (Ias), University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 4 days ago
Due to changes in funding guidelines for the Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships, the scholarships that USQ offers in 2017 will be different from previous years. Applications will open late Janua...
Nsw Health Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: NSW Health Title: NSW Health PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The NSW Health PhD Scholarships Program provides funding to host ...
Sir James Fletcher First Memorial Trust Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 1 month ago
Value: To be determined by the Trustees Closing dates for applications: 17 February 2017 17 February 2017 Number of awards offered: Varies History or background of award On 22 March 1988, the Deed...
Fundraising Institute Of Australia Conference National Scholarship 2017, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 10 days ago
Scholarship Overview A scholarship will be provided to one member from each state and territory (8 total) to attend the 2017 FIA Conference in the Gold Coast. The scholarship covers the cost of a ...
Future Of Change Scholarships Ugce1283, University of New South Wales, Australia, 12 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 09/01/2017 Closing Date 30/05/2017 For commencement ...