Closing date: 10/03/2016
The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships have been established to encourage female New Zealand students to obtain tertiary education in agriculture or horticulture. They were set up by Mr James Lockie Stewart, a Wellington lawyer, in memory of his wife Kathleen, who died in 1991. These scholarships are complementary to the James Lockie Stewart Scholarships for male students.
1. The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships shall each have a value of $5000 and be open to female students who are New Zealand citizens.
2. Candidates must be enrolled full-time for an undergraduate (excluding first year students) or postgraduate (excluding PhD) programme at Massey University in either agriculture, agricommerce, horticulture or equine studies.
3. The scholarships shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee provided the applications are of sufficient academic merit. In most years, a total of five scholarships will be awarded.
4. In recommending the award of the scholarships the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
5. The scholarship monies shall be paid in May.
6. Students who withdraw from their studies during the year in which the scholarship was awarded shall repay the money awarded to them.
7. Applications close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC. 2 for Bachelor programmes, or ASSC.3 for postgraduate programmes) are available from the Scholarships Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org - PLEASE specify which form you require.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Applications will NOT be accepted more than 3 months in advance of the closing date.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2013.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2015.
Ph D Scholarship On Investment In Childcare And Human Capital Formation In China And The Eu (2015 224 00885), Aalborg University, Denmark, 19 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Political Science, a PhD Scholarship on investment in childcare and human capital formation in China and the EU is open for appointment on 1 Novemb...
Ph D Scholarship Opportunities, Monash University, Australia, 20 days ago
Job No. 536924 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Information Technology Location: Caulfield Campus, Monash University Supervisors: Dr Ariel Liebman (Monash University) and Dr Carleton Coffrin (NICTA...
Call For Ph D Positions In The Doctoral Programme In “Comparative And European Legal Studies” 31th Cycle., Università degli Studi di Trento, Europe, 24 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (04/07/2015 03.04) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Faculty Internship Ph D Scholarships (Kbu Stipendier), Fall 2015, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 21 days ago
Faculty Internship PhD scholarships (KBU-stipendier), fall 2015 A small number max 2 positions in the form of salaried Internship PhD scholarships are available. The PhD project must commence on 1...
Pura Pharm Ph D Scholarship In Integrated Medicine, University of Sydney, Australia, about 24 hours ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: PuraPharm PhD Scholarship in Integrated Medicine Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: Sydne...
2015 Afgw Nsw Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
Funding Body: Australian Federation of Graduate Women NSW Title: 2015 AFGW NSW Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineeri...