Closing date: 10/03/2018
The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships have been established to encourage female New Zealand students to obtain tertiary education in agriculture or horticulture. They were set up by Mr James Lockie Stewart, a Wellington lawyer, in memory of his wife Kathleen, who died in 1991. These scholarships are complementary to the James Lockie Stewart Scholarships for male students.
1. The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships shall each have a value of $5000 and be open to female students who are New Zealand citizens.
2. Candidates must be enrolled full-time for an undergraduate (excluding first year students) or postgraduate (excluding PhD) programme at Massey University in either agriculture, agricommerce, horticulture or equine studies.
3. The scholarships shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee provided the applications are of sufficient academic merit. In most years, a total of five scholarships will be awarded.
4. In recommending the award of the scholarships the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
5. The scholarship monies shall be paid in May.
6. Students who withdraw from their studies during the year in which the scholarship was awarded shall repay the money awarded to them.
7. Applications close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC. 2 for Bachelor programmes, or ASSC.3 for postgraduate programmes) are available from the Scholarships Office email: email@example.com - PLEASE specify which form you require.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Applications will NOT be accepted more than 3 months in advance of the closing date.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2017.
Rebekah Wilson Scholarship For Sonic Arts, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 21 hours ago
Value: $1000 Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 01 October 2017 01 October 2018 1 October each year Number of awards offered: One per year History or background of award Thi...
Boston Consulting Group (Bcg) Scholarship (External), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
Every year, we award scholarships to two university students in Australia or New Zealand to support their next year of study. 2017 scholarship applications are currently being accepted with applic...
John Holland Merit Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
The John Holland Merit Scholarship has been established to recognise high achieving UTS students from the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, and the Faculty of Design, Architecture...
Garth Barnett Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
The Garth Barnett Scholarship is offered in memory of Garth Barnett, a self-taught designer, who understood the value of education. The scholarship aims to support students who would otherwise no...
Rewi Alley Scholarship In Chinese Studies, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 21 hours ago
Value: $1,000 Tenure of award: 1 year. Closing dates for applications: 31 October 2017 31 October 2019 Applications closed 31 October. Offered in alternate (odd - 2011/13/15..) years . Number of a...
Raymond L. Debus Bequest Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Raymond L. Debus Bequest Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Established in 2017 by a bequest...