Closing date: 10/03/2018
The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships have been established to encourage female New Zealand students to obtain tertiary education in agriculture or horticulture. They were set up by Mr James Lockie Stewart, a Wellington lawyer, in memory of his wife Kathleen, who died in 1991. These scholarships are complementary to the James Lockie Stewart Scholarships for male students.
1. The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships shall each have a value of $5000 and be open to female students who are New Zealand citizens.
2. Candidates must be enrolled full-time for an undergraduate (excluding first year students) or postgraduate (excluding PhD) programme at Massey University in either agriculture, agricommerce, horticulture or equine studies.
3. The scholarships shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee provided the applications are of sufficient academic merit. In most years, a total of five scholarships will be awarded.
4. In recommending the award of the scholarships the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
5. The scholarship monies shall be paid in May.
6. Students who withdraw from their studies during the year in which the scholarship was awarded shall repay the money awarded to them.
7. Applications close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC. 2 for Bachelor programmes, or ASSC.3 for postgraduate programmes) are available from the Scholarships Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org - PLEASE specify which form you require.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Applications will NOT be accepted more than 3 months in advance of the closing date.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2017.
Graeme Kennedy Scholarship In Linguistics, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 7 hours ago
Value: $10,000 Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 01 October 2017 1 October Number of awards offered: One History or background of award The Scholarship was established thro...
Gcsb Tertiary Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 7 hours ago
Value: The value of this award is $10,000 Tenure of award: Which can be spread over three years depending on your study plans. Note, no more than $5,000 will be allocated in any one year. Closing ...
International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 13 hours ago
The International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship was established to support high-achieving commencing international students enrolling in an postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney...
Stockland Ervin Graf Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Each year, Stockland offers scholarships to high performing property undergraduates from a selection of Australian universities. The Ervin Graf Scholarship was created in 2003 in honour of the lat...
Lambert Initiative For Cannabinoid Therapeutics Supplementary Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Lambert Initiative for Cannabinoid Therapeutics Supplementary Scholarships Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Resea...
Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships 2018, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, about 21 hours ago
Scholarship Overview: The 2018 Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships each include up to AUD20,000 (for course fees and economy travel) for a NFP executive to attend a Stanford Graduate School...