Closing date: 10/03/2016
The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships have been established to encourage female New Zealand students to obtain tertiary education in agriculture or horticulture. They were set up by Mr James Lockie Stewart, a Wellington lawyer, in memory of his wife Kathleen, who died in 1991. These scholarships are complementary to the James Lockie Stewart Scholarships for male students.
1. The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships shall each have a value of $5000 and be open to female students who are New Zealand citizens.
2. Candidates must be enrolled full-time for an undergraduate (excluding first year students) or postgraduate (excluding PhD) programme at Massey University in either agriculture, agricommerce, horticulture or equine studies.
3. The scholarships shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee provided the applications are of sufficient academic merit. In most years, a total of five scholarships will be awarded.
4. In recommending the award of the scholarships the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
5. The scholarship monies shall be paid in May.
6. Students who withdraw from their studies during the year in which the scholarship was awarded shall repay the money awarded to them.
7. Applications close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC. 2 for Bachelor programmes, or ASSC.3 for postgraduate programmes) are available from the Scholarships Office email: email@example.com - PLEASE specify which form you require.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Applications will NOT be accepted more than 3 months in advance of the closing date.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2013.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2015.
Ph D Position “Analysis Of Agricultural Policies In Central Asian Agriculture"”, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies, Germany, 22 days ago
Job posted by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (07/05/2015 14.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively i...
Graduate Pathways Scholarship School Of Government, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award These scholarships have been established by the Victoria Univer...
J. Walter Thompson :Helen Lansdowne Resor (Hlr) Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 24 days ago
Opening Date: 23-03-2015 Closing Date: 31-05-2015 DESCRIPTION Named after the industry’s and J. Walter Thompson’s first female copywriter, Helen Lansdowne Resor, the international Helen Lansdowne ...
The Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
J. Walter Thompson Worldwide, the world's best-known marketing communications brand, has been creating pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business for more than 150 years. Headqua...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 28 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...
Endeavour Queen Elizabeth Ii Diamond Jubilee Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
The Endeavour Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship marks the 60th anniversary of the accession of Her Majesty the Queen and will be awarded to a high achieving Australian female student ...