Closing date: 10/03/2015
The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships have been established to encourage female New Zealand students to obtain tertiary education in agriculture or horticulture. They were set up by Mr James Lockie Stewart, a Wellington lawyer, in memory of his wife Kathleen, who died in 1991. These scholarships are complementary to the James Lockie Stewart Scholarships for male students.
1. The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships shall each have a value of $5000 and be open to female students who are New Zealand citizens.
2. Candidates must be enrolled full-time for an undergraduate (excluding first year students) or postgraduate (excluding PhD) programme at Massey University in either agriculture, agricommerce, horticulture or equine studies.
3. The scholarships shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee provided the applications are of sufficient academic merit. In most years, a total of five scholarships will be awarded.
4. In recommending the award of the scholarships the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
5. The scholarship monies shall be paid in May.
6. Students who withdraw from their studies during the year in which the scholarship was awarded shall repay the money awarded to them.
7. Applications close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC. 2 for Bachelor programmes, or ASSC.3 for postgraduate programmes) are available from the Scholarships Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org - please specify which form you require.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Applications will NOT be accepted more than 3 months in advance of the closing date.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2013.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2014.
Sanitarium Pasifika Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 9 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award These scholarships have been established by the Sanitarium Vend...
Latin America And Santander Scholarships, WMG (Warwick Manufacturing Group), University of Warwick, Europe, 10 days ago
Description All students from Central and South America applying for a WMG Masters Course to begin October 2015 will automatically be entitled to a 20% tuition fee discount. That is a discount of ...
Erasmus Mundus Jmd Scholarships And Imrd Consortium Scholarships, Ghent University, Europe, 5 days ago
Description Being an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree, the IMRD programmes is entitled to - each academic year - award a limited number of Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student sc...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Estimating And Explaining Survival Time In Patients With Advanced Cancer Being Treated With Targeted Therapies, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Estimating and Explaining Survival Time in Patients with Advanced Cancer Being Treated with Targeted Therapies Research Areas:...
Turkey Scholarships / Bursaries, WMG (Warwick Manufacturing Group), University of Warwick, Europe, 10 days ago
Description All WMG MSc programmes qualify. For a full list of qualifying WMG MSc Programme: The MSc Courses Cyber Security and Management Delivering effective cyber security in a global business ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Brain Physics, University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Brain Physics Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: Up to 3 full-time postgraduate sc...