Closing date: 10/03/2017
The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships have been established to encourage female New Zealand students to obtain tertiary education in agriculture or horticulture. They were set up by Mr James Lockie Stewart, a Wellington lawyer, in memory of his wife Kathleen, who died in 1991. These scholarships are complementary to the James Lockie Stewart Scholarships for male students.
1. The Kathleen Stewart Scholarships shall each have a value of $5000 and be open to female students who are New Zealand citizens.
2. Candidates must be enrolled full-time for an undergraduate (excluding first year students) or postgraduate (excluding PhD) programme at Massey University in either agriculture, agricommerce, horticulture or equine studies.
3. The scholarships shall be awarded annually as funds permit on the recommendation of the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee provided the applications are of sufficient academic merit. In most years, a total of five scholarships will be awarded.
4. In recommending the award of the scholarships the Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee shall take account of other scholarships and bursaries held with a view to achieving a reasonable distribution of monies among qualifying candidates.
5. The scholarship monies shall be paid in May.
6. Students who withdraw from their studies during the year in which the scholarship was awarded shall repay the money awarded to them.
7. Applications close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC. 2 for Bachelor programmes, or ASSC.3 for postgraduate programmes) are available from the Scholarships Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org - PLEASE specify which form you require.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Applications will NOT be accepted more than 3 months in advance of the closing date.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2013.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2016.
James Macintosh Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 29 days ago
Value: $5,000 per annum. Tenure of award: * One or years on the recommendation of the Scholarships Committee and based on academic achievement during their study at Victoria University. * In some ...
Victoria Master's [By Thesis] Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 29 days ago
Scholarship detail Victoria Master's [by thesis] Scholarship Value: $15,000 plus domestic tuition fees. Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 01 November 2016 01 November 2017...
Catalytic Reforming Thesis Completion Scholarship Description, University of Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Catalytic Reforming Thesis Completion Scholarship Description Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Scholarsh...
3 Esr (Ph D) Positions In Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 14 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2551 Job description NeMeCo - Near-Memory Computing - Scaling Big-Data Processing into the Next Decade. NeMeCo involves a thre...
Mary Murphy Graduate Scholarship, University of California, United States, about 1 month ago
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. is a predominantly African-American public service sorority that funds professional women in their graduate education. The Century City Alumnae Chapter serves the ...
Rachael Westergaard Memorial Masters Scholarship In Geophysics, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 29 days ago
Value: $15,000 stipend plus domestic tuition fees (total value is subject to funds available). Tenure of award: * The Scholarship is tenable for a period of one year. * Canadian recipients will b...