Back to resultsClosing date: 01/02/2018
Important Notice: because formal approval of the programme by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science is still pending, the information provided here may be subject to change.
The prestigious HSP Huygens Programme is open to excellent students from all countries. It is aimed at talented students who want to come to the Netherlands in the final phase of their bachelor’s studies or during their master’s studies.
If you want to take part in the HSP Huygens Programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are an excellent student: you have obtained excellent results in all your previous studies and you are in the top 10% of students in your study or research programme.
- You must have already attended a programme of education (e.g. high school or above) in a country outside the Netherlands.
- The Dutch study programme should be registered in CROHO, the Central Register of Higher Education Programmes. You can find this information in the Dutch nomination letter provided by the Dutch host institution.
- You should be in the final phase of your bachelor’s studies, or studying towards a master’s degree in the Netherlands, and your study must be used primarily to earn a degree at the Dutch institution.
- At the start of the academic year (1 September) in which you study in the Netherlands, you must be no older than 35 years of age.
- Scholarships are only awarded for studies lasting at least 6 months, but no longer than 24 months.
- Your studies or research in the Netherlands must constitute a deepening and broadening of your previous studies.
- If you are already a graduate, you must have graduated less than two years ago.
- It is possible to do research or practical training, but it must form part of your studies (a programme on the CROHO list), i.e. you must receive study credits for it.
For further information and application forms please visit:
Application cannot be accepted before 01/11/2017.
Back to results
Tenure Track Assistant Professor In Biophysics (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Biophysics (1.0 FTE) Functie This Tenure Track position has been created to strengthen the Division/ leerstoelgroep in Molecular and Cellular Biophysics that is...
Tutor/Lecturer In International Relations, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
For the MSc International Relations and Diplomacy Programme (MIRD) the Institute of Security and Global Affairs, of the Faculty Governance and Global Affairs, is looking for a Tutor/Lecturer in In...
Resident Veterinary Pathology Diagnostic Center (0.8 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
Resident - Veterinary Pathology Diagnostic Center (0.8 FTE) Functie The Department of Pathobiology at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, the Netherlands has a vacancy for a po...
Lab Manager Plant Growth Facility And Plant Ecophysiology (0.8 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
Lab Manager Plant Growth Facility and Plant Ecophysiology (0.8 FTE) Functie You will be embedded fully in the Plant Ecophysiology group, and will have two core tasks: managing the Utrecht Universi...
Staff Position Veterinary Radiologist (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
Staff Position Veterinary Radiologist (1.0 FTE) Functie We are looking for an enthusiastic new Radiologist! You will join a friendly, motivated, and highly qualified imaging team. Five board-certi...
One Lecturer In Decision Theory (4 Months 0,3 Fte), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
preferable starting date: 15 October 2017 Position Other academic staff Departments Department of Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences Reference number V39.2998 Job description The Departm...