Back to resultsClosing date: 01/02/2018
Important Notice: because formal approval of the programme by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science is still pending, the information provided here may be subject to change.
The prestigious HSP Huygens Programme is open to excellent students from all countries. It is aimed at talented students who want to come to the Netherlands in the final phase of their bachelor’s studies or during their master’s studies.
If you want to take part in the HSP Huygens Programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are an excellent student: you have obtained excellent results in all your previous studies and you are in the top 10% of students in your study or research programme.
- You must have already attended a programme of education (e.g. high school or above) in a country outside the Netherlands.
- The Dutch study programme should be registered in CROHO, the Central Register of Higher Education Programmes. You can find this information in the Dutch nomination letter provided by the Dutch host institution.
- You should be in the final phase of your bachelor’s studies, or studying towards a master’s degree in the Netherlands, and your study must be used primarily to earn a degree at the Dutch institution.
- At the start of the academic year (1 September) in which you study in the Netherlands, you must be no older than 35 years of age.
- Scholarships are only awarded for studies lasting at least 6 months, but no longer than 24 months.
- Your studies or research in the Netherlands must constitute a deepening and broadening of your previous studies.
- If you are already a graduate, you must have graduated less than two years ago.
- It is possible to do research or practical training, but it must form part of your studies (a programme on the CROHO list), i.e. you must receive study credits for it.
For further information and application forms please visit:
Application cannot be accepted before 01/11/2017.
Back to results
University Lecturer Art History, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 10 hours ago
Leiden University, Faculty of Humanities, Leiden University Centre for the Arts in Society (LUCAS), is looking for a University Lecturer Art History (0.5 fte) Vacancy number 17-265 Teaching in the...
Ph D Candidate In Public Administration With A Particular Focus On Data Science, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 10 hours ago
Faculty Governance and Global Affairs, Institute of Public Administration, is looking for a PhD candidate in Public Administration with a particular focus on Data Science (0.8-1.0 fte) Vacancy num...
Lecturer (Docent) In The Field Of Policy Science, Public Administration Or Political Science Within A Liberal Arts And Science Program, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 10 hours ago
Leiden University College The Hague (LUC) is, due to leave of absence, looking for a Lecturer (Docent) in the field of Policy Science, Public Administration or Political Science within a Liberal A...
Ph D And Postdoc Position In Physical Geography: Subsurface Related Dike Failure Mechanisms (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 19 hours ago
PhD and Postdoc position in Physical Geography: Subsurface-related Dike Failure Mechanisms (1.0 FTE) Functie The Department of Physical Geography seeks a Postdoc and a PhD candidate for the projec...
Two Ph D Candidates: Environmental Footprints Of Renewable Energy 1.0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, about 12 hours ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...
Ph D Candidates In Data Science, Machine Learning, And Optimization, Leiden University, Netherlands, 2 days ago
The Faculty of Science and the Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS) are looking for several PhD candidates in data science, machine learning, and optimization (1.0 fte) Vacancy nu...