Refine Your Search
- Auckland University of Technology
- Massey University
- University of Otago
- University of Canterbury
- Unitech Institute of Technology
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Open Polytechnic
- Plant & Food Research
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Bay of Plenty Polytechnic
- Waikato Institute of Technology
- Landcare Research
- Marlborough Institute of Technology
- GNS Science
- 8 more »
- « less
University of Canterbury | about 20 hours ago
Electrician – Not just Plugs and Lights! Engineering Services • Full-time (40 hours per week) • Continuing (i.e. permanent) position Diverse amount of work with a great team culture! Engineering Services provides the effective and efficient delivery of engineering and maintenance services to the University to ensure a fit-for-purpose and appropriate environment for learning,...
Waikato Institute of Technology | 1 day ago
Use your expertise in IT/IS to make a difference in people’s lives! Wintec is not just a leading tertiary provider it’s also a great place to work! With variety, opportunities, rewards and recognition it’s an ideal place to extend your career! We are looking for a full-time academic staff member to teach on our new IT Degree and our postgraduate IT programmes, educating people in the skills...
NIWA | 2 days ago
Are you a seriously capable programmer? Do you want to create software that really matters? Do you want to work with the latest tools and technologies? NIWA is New Zealand’s leading provider of natural resources and environmental research and applied science services, specializing in atmospheric, climate, freshwater and marine research. The Systems Development Team is responsible for NIWA’s...
Massey University | 3 days ago
• To support and develop Massey’s Business Intelligence solution. • BI Lead [Line] • MER Project Manager [Line] (when conducting MER project work) • Internal clients, for detailed analysis, design, support and commissioning of solutions [Client] • MER Centre staff and MER Project team members [Peer] • Requirements Management o Elicit, analyse, document and confirm requirements...
University of Canterbury | 4 days ago
SeniorResearch Engineer (full-time, 24 months fixed-term) Wireless Research Centre Are you an experienced researcher with expertise in wireless communications? An exciting opportunity now exists for a Senior Research Engineer staff member to join the Wireless Research Centre. The Wireless Research Centre (WRC) joins together leading academic researchers from around the world, technology and...
Massey University | 4 days ago
• BI Lead [Line] • MER Project Manager [Line] (when conducting MER project work) • Internal clients, for detailed analysis, design, support and commissioning of solutions [Client] • MER Centre staff and MER Project team members [Peer] • Requirements Management o Elicit, analyse, document and confirm requirements from stakeholders. o Capture business goals and needs effectively. o...
Auckland University of Technology | 6 days ago
FULLTIME - PERMANENT Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is a young and dynamic university that offers a stimulating teaching and research environment with strong connections to business and industry. Based in New Zealand's largest city, AUT University has several campuses - in the heart of Auckland city, on the North Shore, and in South Auckland. We have three vacancies for innovative...
Open Polytechnic | 8 days ago
The Open Polytechnic is New Zealand's specialist provider of vocational open and distance learning. We are committed to innovation and excellence in supporting lifelong learning and skills development. We are now looking to recruit a full time Curriculum Development Specialist to join our Science & Technology team. This role is responsible for assisting the development of our Bachelor of...
Massey University | 9 days ago
To provide a friendly efficient and professional customer service to students and staff as well as a high level of administration support for the Health and Counselling Centre. Reception: Answer telephone calls, attend to routine enquiries, redirect, or take messages. Make appointments for doctors, nurses, counsellors & physiotherapist. Welcome incoming patients and visitors and ensure the...
University of Canterbury | 13 days ago
System Support Consultant – PeopleSoft HRMS HR/Recruit/Payroll Applications & Systems Support • Full-time (37.5 hours per week) • Continuing (i.e. permanent) position Learning Resources is a team, which is focussed on transforming the University of Canterbury into a world class learning environment, responding quickly to changing demands for learning, teaching and research. It is...