Refine Your Search
- Utrecht University
- Uppsala University
- Delft University of Technology
- Syddansk University
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Wageningen University and Research Center
- University of Amsterdam
- Leiden University
- Ghent University
- Radboud University
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Wageningen UR
- University of Twente (UT)
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Radboud University Nijmegen
- Radboud university medical center
- Maastricht University (UM)
- NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- VU University Amsterdam (VU)
- Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI)
- Erasmus MC
- FOM Institute AMOLF
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG)
- Royal Netherlands Academy for Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Sanquin Research
- The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG)
- University of Twente
- Amsterdam Brain & Cognition (ABC) Institute
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- FOM Institute AMOLF (ARCNL)
- FOM Institute DIFFER
- ICIN - Netherlands Heart Institute
- Institute for Theoretical Physics
- KIC Innoenergy Europe Pathways
- Leiden Institute of Physics
- Leiden University Medical Center
- NIOZ (Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research)
- Nuplex Resins
- Nyenrode Business Universiteit
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RuG)
- TU Delft
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute (NKI)
- University of Groningen
- VU university medical center (VUmc)
- 44 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Materials Science
- Arts and Literature
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- 16 more »
- « less
Syddansk University | 16 days ago
A postdoctoral position in computational biophysics of membranes and membrane proteins is available immediately at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU), Odense in the group of Dr Himanshu Khandelia . The successful candidate will work in a highly collaborative atmosphere at the Center for Biomembrane Physics MEMPHYS together with theorists and experimental scientists. The candidate should...
Delft University of Technology | 16 days ago
Post-doc: Thermal Cycling Behaviour of FML Department/faculty: Aerospace Engineering Level: PhD degree (post doc) Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 18 months Salary: €2427 to €3831 per month gross Aerospace Engineering The faculty of Aerospace Engineering at Delft University of Technology is one of the world's largest faculties devoted entirely to aerospace engineering. In the...
Leiden University | 17 days ago
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, department of Psychology, section Cognitive Psychology, vacancy 14-282 The Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, department of Psychology, section Cognitive Psychology offers a: Postdoc position in Cognitive Neuroscience (1.0 fte) Vacancy number: 14-282 Arousal has a wide variety of effects on human attention and performance, as documented in a...
Wageningen University and Research Center | 18 days ago
We are looking for QUESSA (Quantification of Ecological Services for Sustainable Agriculture) is a European research project aimed at quantifying the contribution of semi-natural habitats such as hedgerows, grass strips, woodland and extensive pastures to key ecosystem services (ES) for sustainable agriculture. The overall project focuses on pest control and pollination, but also includes...
Syddansk University | 18 days ago
The Embodied AI and Neurorobotics Lab, part of Centre for BioRobotics at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute at the University of Southern Denmark, invites applications for a position as postdoc in embodied neural computation. The position is available starting from March 2015, or as soon as possible thereafter, for up to two years. Description The recently established Embodied AI and...
University of Amsterdam (UvA) | 20 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (01/11/2014 02.31) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More European Research Council. More The Research Priority Area Sustainable Chemistry, which is part of the Van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences of the Faculty of Science, is looking for...
Ghent University | 21 days ago
The Faculty of Bioscience engineering has a vacancy for a position of post-doctoral assistant. It concerns a temporary fulltime position of three years. BW09 a position of fulltime post-doctoral assistant at the Department of Applied Ecology and Environmental Biology – salary at 100%: min. € 29.069,73 – max. € 45.317,25 (at present paid out at 160,84%) Profile PhD in applied biological...
Ghent University | 21 days ago
Job description The Laboratory of Gene Therapy is looking for a postdoctoral research fellow in the field of mucosal immunity, gene delivery and nanomedicine. The candidate will work out new strategies to modulate the skin’s immune system towards a mucosal immune response upon vaccination. The induction of mucosal immunity via parenteral vaccination remains a tremendous challenge as...
Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) | 22 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (30/10/2014 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More European Research Council. More Project backgroundThe project 'Polyalcohol reforming to synthesis gas as logistic fuel for mobile fuel cell applications' is carried out in the at the...
VU University Amsterdam (VU) | 22 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (30/10/2014 02.16) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More European Research Council. More In an ERC funded project, the Kiers group (Evolutionary Biology, VU University) and the Shimizu group (Systems Biophysics, AMOLF) are using in-vitro...