Refine Your Search
- Uppsala University
- Ghent University
- Syddansk University
- Wageningen University and Research Center
- Delft University of Technology
- Leiden University
- Utrecht University
- University of Groningen
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Radboud university medical center
- Wageningen UR
- Radboud University
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- University of Amsterdam
- VU University Amsterdam (VU)
- NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht)
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RuG)
- ICIN - Netherlands Heart Institute
- NIOZ, the Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG)
- University of Twente (UT)
- Delft University of Technology.
- FEMS - Federation of European Microbiological Societies
- Grant Finder
- Maastricht University
- The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Universiteit Leiden
- Xelvin Zuid BV
- AMC Medical Research b.v
- ATG Europe bv
- Bayer CropScience Vegetable Seeds
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Erasmus MC
- Foundation for Fundamental Research on Matter (FOM)
- Hubrecht Institue
- Interactive Intelligence
- Leiden University Medical Center
- Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum (LUMC)
- Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Netherlands Cancer Institute-Antoni van Leeuwenhoek hospital
- Radboud University Medical Center (Radboudumc)
- Radboud University Nijmegen
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG)
- Rotterdam Ophthalmic Institute
- Royal Netherlands Academy for Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Sanquin Research
- TU DELFT
- University Groningen - Department of Planning and Environment
- University of Delft
- University of Twente
- 54 more »
- « less
Delft University of Technology | about 17 hours ago
Full Professor of Enzymology Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: PhD degree (prof) Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: Tenured Salary: €5103 to €8971 Applied Sciences The Faculty of Applied Sciences is the largest faculty of TU Delft, with around 550 scientists, a support staff of 250 and 1,800 students. The faculty conducts fundamental, application-oriented research and offers...
Syddansk University | 6 days ago
The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the Faculty of Science, University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is seeking to recruit one assistant professor within the area of microbiology. Candidates with interests in microbial pathogenesis, host-pathogen interactions, microbial communities, and/or antimicrobial drug resistance are encouraged to apply. This is an exciting opportunity...
Ghent University | 7 days ago
Job description PhD position in the research group of prof. Björn Menten at the Center for Medical Genetics Ghent Intellectual disability (ID) is a major health issue, affecting up to 3% of the general population. ID can be caused by any condition that impairs the pre- or perinatal development of the brain. Not only is ID a lifelong problem, it has a strong socio-economic impact on both...
Leiden University | 8 days ago
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Institute of Psychology, vacancy 15-097 Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Institute of Psychology is looking for a: Professor by special appointment (Bijzonder Hoogleraar) Psychophysiological Mechanisms of Stress in Daily Life (onbezoldigde aanstelling) Vacancy number: 15-097 Supported by the Dutch Foundation for Research in Psychosocial...
Radboud University | 9 days ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere on campus is open and personal, which stimulates colleagues to share their knowledge beyond the boundaries of their own discipline. It encourages all to look further, to see more. Thus, Radboud...
Wageningen UR | 12 days ago
Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More In plants, protein complexes, formed by highly specific protein-protein interactions, regulate transcription patterns underlying major developmental processes. During...
Syddansk University | 13 days ago
A PhD position is available for an EU-funded Marie Sklodowska Curie Early Stage Researcher at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark for a period of three years, starting from 1 September 2015 or as soon as possible thereafter. Application deadline: 15 May 2015. The PhD position is part of an EU-funded European Training Network project. The project...
Wageningen University and Research Center | 14 days ago
We are looking for We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Postdoc on Synthetic Biology with a strong background in or affinity with experimental work in microorganisms. Candidates should be proficient in molecular biology, proactive, independent, team player and have the ability to engage with professionals in adjoining fields. The candidate should apply the concepts of synthetic...
University of Groningen | 15 days ago
Department Department of Pediatrics, division of Molecular Genetics Work location Groningen Apply no later than 26 April 2015 Working environment A highly motivated individual with doctoral straining in molecular/cell biology is being sought for a four year postdoctoral position in the laboratory of Prof. Dr. A. de Bruin and Prof. Dr. M. Hofker at the Department of Pediatrics, in the...
Leiden University | 15 days ago
Faculty of Humanities, Leiden University Centre for the Arts in Society (LUCAS), vacancy 15-088 Faculty of Humanities, Leiden University Centre for the Arts in Society (LUCAS) is looking for a: PhD Enlightened Fish Books: A New History of Eighteenth-Century Ichthyology (1686-1828) (1.0 fte) Vacancy number: 15-088 The PhD student will work within a research programme funded by the Netherlands...