DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) Scholarships
Numerous scholarships for Postgraduate Studies, Advanced Scientific Training and Research in Germany during 2011 is offered by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is a private, publicly funded self-governing organisation of the institutions of higher education in Germany. The DAAD has the function of promoting international academic relations especially through the exchange of students and faculty.
The following DAAD scholarships are available:
- Study Scholarships for graduates of all disciplines for postgraduate degree courses
- Course completion grants for students reading German Studies
- Research stays for University Academics and Scientists
- Research grants for doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists
- Postgraduate/Additional scholarships in architecture
- Study Scholarships for Fine art, Design and Film
- Study Scholarships for Performing arts (Drama, Direction, Dance, Choreography)
- Research Grants for Medical fields (human, dental, veterinary, etc)
- Study Scholarships for Music
- Summer courses (presented in German) for foreign students and graduates
- Practical traineeships for foreign students of natural and technical sciences, agriculture and forestry
- Intensive language courses offered in Germany for foreign students and graduates
- Study Scholarships for artists and architects and Study visits for academics
- One semester scholarships for University students reading German studies
- Study visits/ study seminars and practicals in Germany by groups and foreign students
For detailed information on these scholarship opportunities click here
Additional information and application forms are obtainable at the links below:
DAAD Scholarship Information
Application forms: www.daad.de/deutschland/download/03118.en.html
German Academic Exchange Service (Daad) Funding Opportunities For Australian Researchers (One Year Grants), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
Research One Year Grants: These one-year research grants provide foreign doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists with an opportunity to carry out research and continue their educati...
German Academic Exchange Service (Daad) Funding Opportunities For Australian Researchers (Short Term Grants), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
Research Short-Term Grants: These research grants provide foreign doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists with an opportunity to carry out research or continue their education in Ge...
English Literature: Fully Funded Ph D Studentship: Raymond Williams And European Thought, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Job posted by Swansea University (10/03/2015 16.39) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Position In The Field Of Optical Clocks, Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Germany, 27 days ago
Job posted by Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (03/03/2015 11.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter...
The Bay Wa Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, about 1 month ago
Closing date: 30/04/2015 The BayWa scholarship scheme assists selected New Zealand citizens to complete a research-based PhD in the fields of agriculture, horticulture or fruit cultivation at a Ne...
Masters Scholarship (Chemistry) Advanced Carbohydrate Derivatives, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 19 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award The Ferrier Research Institute is a leading applied, organic ch...