DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) Scholarships
Numerous scholarships for Postgraduate Studies, Advanced Scientific Training and Research in Germany during 2011 is offered by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is a private, publicly funded self-governing organisation of the institutions of higher education in Germany. The DAAD has the function of promoting international academic relations especially through the exchange of students and faculty.
The following DAAD scholarships are available:
- Study Scholarships for graduates of all disciplines for postgraduate degree courses
- Course completion grants for students reading German Studies
- Research stays for University Academics and Scientists
- Research grants for doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists
- Postgraduate/Additional scholarships in architecture
- Study Scholarships for Fine art, Design and Film
- Study Scholarships for Performing arts (Drama, Direction, Dance, Choreography)
- Research Grants for Medical fields (human, dental, veterinary, etc)
- Study Scholarships for Music
- Summer courses (presented in German) for foreign students and graduates
- Practical traineeships for foreign students of natural and technical sciences, agriculture and forestry
- Intensive language courses offered in Germany for foreign students and graduates
- Study Scholarships for artists and architects and Study visits for academics
- One semester scholarships for University students reading German studies
- Study visits/ study seminars and practicals in Germany by groups and foreign students
For detailed information on these scholarship opportunities click here
Additional information and application forms are obtainable at the links below:
DAAD Scholarship Information
Application forms: www.daad.de/deutschland/download/03118.en.html
A Full Time Ph D In Architecture, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 11 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (12/11/2014 16.13) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
A Full Time Ph D In Architecture, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland, 13 days ago
The ETH Wohnforum – ETH CASE in collaboration with the Institute for the History and Theory of Architecture gta and the Chair for Science Studies at ETH Zurich has a position for A full-time PhD i...
Hitec Offers 7 Ph D Fellowships, University of Cologne, Institute for Geophysics and Meteorology, Europe, 16 days ago
Fellowship posted by University of Cologne, Institute for Geophysics and Meteorology (06/11/2014 17.37) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More ...
Ph D Experimental Myocardial Infarction, University Hospital Duesseldorf, Clinic for Cardiology, Heisenberg Group, Germany, 12 days ago
PhD experimental myocardial infarction Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively...
Ph D Studentship Neurodegeneration, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Germany, 6 days ago
PhD studentship Neurodegeneration Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively impl...
Dafydd Lewis Scholarship, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, 23 days ago
The Dafydd Lewis Trust provides equity and merit-based scholarships to young men who might not have otherwise received a University education due to the limited financial resources of their parent...