DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) Scholarships
Numerous scholarships for Postgraduate Studies, Advanced Scientific Training and Research in Germany during 2011 is offered by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is a private, publicly funded self-governing organisation of the institutions of higher education in Germany. The DAAD has the function of promoting international academic relations especially through the exchange of students and faculty.
The following DAAD scholarships are available:
- Study Scholarships for graduates of all disciplines for postgraduate degree courses
- Course completion grants for students reading German Studies
- Research stays for University Academics and Scientists
- Research grants for doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists
- Postgraduate/Additional scholarships in architecture
- Study Scholarships for Fine art, Design and Film
- Study Scholarships for Performing arts (Drama, Direction, Dance, Choreography)
- Research Grants for Medical fields (human, dental, veterinary, etc)
- Study Scholarships for Music
- Summer courses (presented in German) for foreign students and graduates
- Practical traineeships for foreign students of natural and technical sciences, agriculture and forestry
- Intensive language courses offered in Germany for foreign students and graduates
- Study Scholarships for artists and architects and Study visits for academics
- One semester scholarships for University students reading German studies
- Study visits/ study seminars and practicals in Germany by groups and foreign students
For detailed information on these scholarship opportunities click here
Additional information and application forms are obtainable at the links below:
DAAD Scholarship Information
Application forms: www.daad.de/deutschland/download/03118.en.html
Ph.D. Position In Pet/Mri Reconstruction, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 8 hours ago
08.02.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal Ph.D. position to work on clinical PET/MRI reconstruction, PET motion correction, image quantification and analysis at nuclear medicine in Klinikum rechts d...
Ph D Position "Maximizing Photosynthetic Efficiency In Maize", Technische Universität München, Germany, about 8 hours ago
23.02.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal The chair of plant breeding at the Technical University of Munich / TUM School of Life Sciences Weihenstephan invites applications for a PhD position TV-L E...
Ph D Position In Quantitative Genetics, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 8 hours ago
23.02.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal The chair of plant breeding at the Technical University of Munich / TUM School of Life Sciences Weihenstephan invites applications for a PhD position (TV-L ...
Fully Funded Ph D Positions: Carry Out Your Own Ph D Project!, Hector Fellow Academy , Germany, 26 days ago
The Hector Fellow Academy (HFA) offers fully-funded PhD positions in natural sciences, informatics, mathematics, medicine/ psychology, or engineering. Ambitious prospective PhD students get the cha...
Ph D Position In The Field Of Proteomics And Peptide Chemistry, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 19 hours ago
The successful applicant for this position will be working in an interdisciplinary project spanning from peptide chemistry to mass spectrometry-based proteomics. The project aims at exploring the ...
Flinders University :Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, about 10 hours ago
Opening Date: 28-02-2017 Closing Date: 17-03-2017 DESCRIPTION The Commonwealth government and Flinders University have established the Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship (ICAS) to a...