DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) Scholarships
Numerous scholarships for Postgraduate Studies, Advanced Scientific Training and Research in Germany during 2011 is offered by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is a private, publicly funded self-governing organisation of the institutions of higher education in Germany. The DAAD has the function of promoting international academic relations especially through the exchange of students and faculty.
The following DAAD scholarships are available:
- Study Scholarships for graduates of all disciplines for postgraduate degree courses
- Course completion grants for students reading German Studies
- Research stays for University Academics and Scientists
- Research grants for doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists
- Postgraduate/Additional scholarships in architecture
- Study Scholarships for Fine art, Design and Film
- Study Scholarships for Performing arts (Drama, Direction, Dance, Choreography)
- Research Grants for Medical fields (human, dental, veterinary, etc)
- Study Scholarships for Music
- Summer courses (presented in German) for foreign students and graduates
- Practical traineeships for foreign students of natural and technical sciences, agriculture and forestry
- Intensive language courses offered in Germany for foreign students and graduates
- Study Scholarships for artists and architects and Study visits for academics
- One semester scholarships for University students reading German studies
- Study visits/ study seminars and practicals in Germany by groups and foreign students
For detailed information on these scholarship opportunities click here
Additional information and application forms are obtainable at the links below:
DAAD Scholarship Information
Application forms: www.daad.de/deutschland/download/03118.en.html
Ph D Position In Plant Epigenetics And Epigenomics, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 4 hours ago
01.06.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal Description: Heterosis (or hybrid vigor) is a classical phenomenon in genetics where hybrid plants show “better” phenotypic performance than its two parents...
Open Ph D Positions, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 4 hours ago
01.06.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal The Chair of Automatic Control Engineering is concerned with teaching and research in the areas of automatic control theory, dynamic and autonomous systems,...
R Lincs Ph D Research Studentship, Abertay University, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Reference: THW/17/059651/000038 Contract Type:Temporary/Fixed term Contract Term:Part time R-LINCS PhD Research Studentship Deep Learning Intrusion Detection Systems for the Internet of Things Abe...
Ph D Scholarship In Advanced Game Theoretical Aspects In Electricity Markets, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 6 days ago
Apply no later than 21 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Centre for Electric Power and Energy (CEE) at the Department of Electric...
Ph D Studentship: A Mission Enabling Electric Propulsion Resistojet Subsystem Manufactured By Selective Laser Melting, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017 Reference: AACE-ASTRO-336 The project aims to develop a novel high performance refractory metal resistoje...
Ph D Scholarship In Hyperpolarized Magnetic Resonance, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
Apply no later than 9 July 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online A 3-year PhD scholarship is available at the Department of Electrical Enginee...