DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) Scholarships
Numerous scholarships for Postgraduate Studies, Advanced Scientific Training and Research in Germany during 2011 is offered by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is a private, publicly funded self-governing organisation of the institutions of higher education in Germany. The DAAD has the function of promoting international academic relations especially through the exchange of students and faculty.
The following DAAD scholarships are available:
- Study Scholarships for graduates of all disciplines for postgraduate degree courses
- Course completion grants for students reading German Studies
- Research stays for University Academics and Scientists
- Research grants for doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists
- Postgraduate/Additional scholarships in architecture
- Study Scholarships for Fine art, Design and Film
- Study Scholarships for Performing arts (Drama, Direction, Dance, Choreography)
- Research Grants for Medical fields (human, dental, veterinary, etc)
- Study Scholarships for Music
- Summer courses (presented in German) for foreign students and graduates
- Practical traineeships for foreign students of natural and technical sciences, agriculture and forestry
- Intensive language courses offered in Germany for foreign students and graduates
- Study Scholarships for artists and architects and Study visits for academics
- One semester scholarships for University students reading German studies
- Study visits/ study seminars and practicals in Germany by groups and foreign students
For detailed information on these scholarship opportunities click here
Additional information and application forms are obtainable at the links below:
DAAD Scholarship Information
Application forms: www.daad.de/deutschland/download/03118.en.html
Ph D Position In The Field Of Genome Editing, Technische Universität München, Germany, 21 days ago
25.01.2016, Wissenschaftliches Personal The Chair of Developmental Genetics (localized at the Helmholtz Zentrum München) offers a PhD position in the field of "Genome Editing". The Chair of Develo...
Ph D Studentships At Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Univ. Bayreuth/Germany, Bayerisches Geoinstitut, University of Bayreuth, Germany, Germany, 7 days ago
5 PhD Studentships, within the International Research Training Group “Deep Earth Volatile Cycles”at the Bayerisches Geoinstitut, University of Bayreuth, Germany. Starting dates are flexible from ...
Ph D Position In The Political Economic Analysis Of The Eu Agricultural Policy, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies, Germany, 25 days ago
Job posted by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (20/01/2016 16.09) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively i...
Von Der Oelsnitz Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 13 days ago
Value: Approx $1,500-$2,000 Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 01 October 2016 01 October 2017 1 October each year Number of awards offered: One per year History or backgro...
Ph D Positions Available At Sgbm, University Of Freiburg, Germany, Spemann Graduate School of Biology and Medicine (SGBM), Germany, 2 days ago
Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
15 Ph.D. Positions In Membrane Biology In Crc1208, Heinrich Heine University, Germany, 23 days ago
Fellowship posted by Heinrich Heine University (22/01/2016 09.18) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo award...