DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) Scholarships
Numerous scholarships for Postgraduate Studies, Advanced Scientific Training and Research in Germany during 2011 is offered by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is a private, publicly funded self-governing organisation of the institutions of higher education in Germany. The DAAD has the function of promoting international academic relations especially through the exchange of students and faculty.
The following DAAD scholarships are available:
- Study Scholarships for graduates of all disciplines for postgraduate degree courses
- Course completion grants for students reading German Studies
- Research stays for University Academics and Scientists
- Research grants for doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists
- Postgraduate/Additional scholarships in architecture
- Study Scholarships for Fine art, Design and Film
- Study Scholarships for Performing arts (Drama, Direction, Dance, Choreography)
- Research Grants for Medical fields (human, dental, veterinary, etc)
- Study Scholarships for Music
- Summer courses (presented in German) for foreign students and graduates
- Practical traineeships for foreign students of natural and technical sciences, agriculture and forestry
- Intensive language courses offered in Germany for foreign students and graduates
- Study Scholarships for artists and architects and Study visits for academics
- One semester scholarships for University students reading German studies
- Study visits/ study seminars and practicals in Germany by groups and foreign students
For detailed information on these scholarship opportunities click here
Additional information and application forms are obtainable at the links below:
DAAD Scholarship Information
Application forms: www.daad.de/deutschland/download/03118.en.html
Ph D Position For Planning And Verifying Maneuvers Of Automated Vehicles, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 5 hours ago
23.03.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal The Research Group “Cyber-Physical Systems” of Prof. Matthias Althoff at the Technische Universität München offers a PhD position within the EU project inte...
Two Ph D Positions (75%, Tv L 13) In The Field Of "Ethics Of Digitization", Technische Universität München, Germany, about 5 hours ago
01.03.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal The junior research group "Ethics of Digitization" is looking for candidates with a strong interest in empirical social research, in particular in the field...
Ph D Candidate For Modelling Effects Of Pharmaceuticals In The Environment 1.0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, about 20 hours ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...
Forest 3 D Characterization Using Sar Tomography: Techniques And Applications, University of Rennes 1, France, 14 days ago
Forest 3-D characterization using SAR tomography: techniques and applicationshttps://www.ietr.fr/IMG/pdf/sujet_these/PhD_CNES_Forest_SAR_tomography_en.pdfSAR tomography is a coherent imaging ...
Ph D Position On The Grammar Of Senegalese Drum Languages (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
PhD position on the grammar of Senegalese drum languages (1.0 FTE) Functie We are looking for an excellent candidate for a PhD position in a research project on Senegalese drum languages. Candidat...
Ph D Student Position In Experimental Fluid Dynamics, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 5 hours ago
22.03.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal The research group “Fluid Dynamics of Complex Biosystems” headed by Prof. Dr. Natalie Germann has an open position in the field of experimental fluid dynami...