Alexander Von Humboldt Foundation
Listed about a year ago
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation invites applications for its fellowship programme. The Fellowship is aimed at prospective leaders from threshold and developing countries who are engaged in climate protection and resource conservation in academia or business, government or non-governmental organisations.
• first academic degree ( Bachelor’s or equivalent) completed no more than 12 years prior to start of fellowship
• further (academic or professional) qualification or extensive, theme-related professional experience
• confirmation of support and statement of a host in Germany
• independent project proposal agreed with host in the field of climate protection and resource conservation
• leadership potential
• monthly fellowship amount between 2,150 -2,750 EUR
• group programme events: several-week introductory seminar, training courses, final meeting
• one to two month intensive German course
• family allowances, lump sum for travel expenses
Application deadline: 15 December 2011
Fellowship commencement: 1 September 2012.
Download more information on the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation International Climate Protection Fellowships here.
View or Apply