Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation invites applications for its fellowship programme. The Fellowship is aimed at prospective leaders from threshold and developing countries who are engaged in climate protection and resource conservation in academia or business, government or non-governmental organisations.
• first academic degree ( Bachelor’s or equivalent) completed no more than 12 years prior to start of fellowship
• further (academic or professional) qualification or extensive, theme-related professional experience
• confirmation of support and statement of a host in Germany
• independent project proposal agreed with host in the field of climate protection and resource conservation
• leadership potential
• monthly fellowship amount between 2,150 -2,750 EUR
• group programme events: several-week introductory seminar, training courses, final meeting
• one to two month intensive German course
• family allowances, lump sum for travel expenses
Application deadline: 15 December 2011
Fellowship commencement: 1 September 2012.
Download more information on the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation International Climate Protection Fellowships here.
15 Ph.D. Positions In Membrane Biology In Crc1208, Heinrich Heine University, Germany, 21 days ago
Fellowship posted by Heinrich Heine University (22/01/2016 09.18) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo award...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In East European Labor History, Central European University, Hungary, about 6 hours ago
Application deadline: May 31, 2016 Starting date: Two start dates are possible, January 2017 or September 2017. Please indicate your preference. The Labor History Initiative at the CEU Department ...
Research Fellow Climate Solutions, Drawdown, United States, 17 days ago
Previous Drawdown Fellows developed solution-specific models, technical reports, and policy memos projecting the financial and climate impacts of ‘state-of-the-shelf’ solutions deployed at scale o...
2016 17 An Wang Postdoctoral Fellowship In Chinese Environmental Humanities, New England HERC, United States, 22 days ago
The Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies is pleased to announce the 2016-17 competition for the An Wang Postdoctoral Fellowship in Chinese Environmental Humanities. The fellow will pursue his or he...
Fapesp Post Doctoral Fellowship, University of São Paulo, Brazil, 16 days ago
Fellowship posted by University of São Paulo (27/01/2016 15.47) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded...
Science Journalism Fellowship, Massey University, New Zealand, 29 days ago
Closing date: to be announced The Science Media Centre is pleased to offer the Science Journalism Fellowship in conjunction with the Association of Scientific and Technical Communicators (NZ). The...