Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation invites applications for its fellowship programme. The Fellowship is aimed at prospective leaders from threshold and developing countries who are engaged in climate protection and resource conservation in academia or business, government or non-governmental organisations.
• first academic degree ( Bachelor’s or equivalent) completed no more than 12 years prior to start of fellowship
• further (academic or professional) qualification or extensive, theme-related professional experience
• confirmation of support and statement of a host in Germany
• independent project proposal agreed with host in the field of climate protection and resource conservation
• leadership potential
• monthly fellowship amount between 2,150 -2,750 EUR
• group programme events: several-week introductory seminar, training courses, final meeting
• one to two month intensive German course
• family allowances, lump sum for travel expenses
Application deadline: 15 December 2011
Fellowship commencement: 1 September 2012.
Download more information on the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation International Climate Protection Fellowships here.
German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow's Leaders, National Institutes of Health, United States, 11 days ago
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany, Non-U.S. Fellowship Description: Launch your career in Germany - become part of a worldwide network Send an application, if you: are a prospective leade...
Postdocs Applying Climate Expertise, University of California, United States, 26 days ago
The University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR) in Colorado offers recent PhDs a residential 2-year fellowship in climate system decision making. The program offers two-year postdoctora...
Postdoctoral Position In Climate Impact Modeling And Predictability, IC3 - CATALAN INSTITUTE OF CLIMATE SCIENCES, Spain, 29 days ago
Job posted by IC3 - CATALAN INSTITUTE OF CLIMATE SCIENCES (26/04/2016 16.26) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European C...
20 Doctoral Fellowships In Chemistry, Physics And Chemistry Education, Humboldt-University of Berlin, School of Analytical Sciences Adlershof (SALSA), Germany, 1 day ago
Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In Biochemistry / Biophysics, , Brazil, 4 days ago
Fellowship posted by FAPESP, SAO PAULO RESEARCH FOUNDATION (21/05/2016 03.45) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...
Research Fellow (Seeing Illegal Immigrants), The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
1. Job Details Job title: Research Fellow (Seeing Illegal Immigrants) School: School of Social and Political Science Unit: Politics and International Relations Line manager: Principal Investigator...