Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation invites applications for its fellowship programme. The Fellowship is aimed at prospective leaders from threshold and developing countries who are engaged in climate protection and resource conservation in academia or business, government or non-governmental organisations.
• first academic degree ( Bachelor’s or equivalent) completed no more than 12 years prior to start of fellowship
• further (academic or professional) qualification or extensive, theme-related professional experience
• confirmation of support and statement of a host in Germany
• independent project proposal agreed with host in the field of climate protection and resource conservation
• leadership potential
• monthly fellowship amount between 2,150 -2,750 EUR
• group programme events: several-week introductory seminar, training courses, final meeting
• one to two month intensive German course
• family allowances, lump sum for travel expenses
Application deadline: 15 December 2011
Fellowship commencement: 1 September 2012.
Download more information on the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation International Climate Protection Fellowships here.
Research Fellow (Sleep, Circadian Rhythms & Cardiovascular Health Across Ethnicities), University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
View All Vacancies School of Biosciences & Medicine Location: Guildford Salary: £30,434 to £32,277 per annum Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Wednesday 29 April 2015 Interview Date: Wednesday...
Cbbs Postdoctoral Network; 4 Postdoctoral Positions, Center for Behavioral Brain Sciences (CBBS), Germany, 12 days ago
Job posted by Center for Behavioral Brain Sciences (CBBS) (13/04/2015 16.20) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European ...
Daphne Jackson Fellowship Opportunity Durham University And Pharmacy Research, Durham University, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Applications are invited for a Daphne Jackson Fellowship that will be hosted and sponsored by Durham University and Pharmacy Research UK. The fellowship will be held within the Division of Pharmac...
Postdoc On Preventing Rhino Poaching, Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, 17 days ago
We are looking for Two Postdocs to develop instrumentation for wildlife protection, especially to prevent poaching of rhino. Poaching is an increasing problem for wildlife and threatens the surviv...
Liminal Spaces Project Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
1. The Mason Institute Present members of staff with an active interest in medical law, ethics, risk, and regulation include: Professor Graeme Laurie, Professor of Medical Jurisprudence and Foundi...
Latin American And Caribbean Advocacy Fellowship Program On Drug Policy Reform, Open Society Foundations, United States, 4 days ago
The Latin American fellowship program provides funding to a maximum of eight people, four at each host, to attend the two-week program on drug policy reform. On completion of the course, each fell...