American Association of University Women Educational Foundation offers around 57 loans.
The Foundation awards several annual Home Country Project Grants to women who received AAUW Educational Foundation International Fellowships. Non US-Women for a post-graduate study in any other country than her own. These grants support community-based projects designed to improve the lives of women and girls in the fellow's home country;
- You must be a citizen in a country other than the United States, or you must hold a non-immigrant visa if you reside in the United States
- You must have completed an academic degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree
- You must intend to devote yourself full time to your proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- You must intend to return to your home country to pursue a professional career
- You must be proficient in English. Unless you can verify that your native language is English or that you completed at least one semester of full-time study in your discipline at an American university, you must submit a recent score on the TOEFL). The minimum acceptable score is 550 for the paper-based TOEFL and 213 for the computer-based test. MBA Students Amount varies per scholarship
- You must have applied by December to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year
Questions about applications must be directed to the Iowa City office. AAUW Educational Foundation Dept. 60 301 ACT Drive Iowa City, IA 52243-4030 Please do not contact the AAUW Educational Foundation office in Washington, D.C., or local branches for application information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Time Delay Feedback Methods And Their Application In Power Electronic Systems, Aston University, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 17 October 2016 Reference: R160371 Applications are invited for ...
Salmat Scholarship Ugce1225, University of New South Wales, Australia, 2 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 23/09/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $20,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to ...
Digital Humanities : Fully Funded Ph D Studentship: Text Corpora And Interactive Visualization Of Text Analytics, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Job posted by Swansea University (20/09/2016 16.31) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Studentship In Soil Dynamics. Numerical Modelling Of The Long Term Behaviour In Offshore Wind Turbine Foundations , University College London, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
UCL Department / Division Civil, Environmental & Geomatic engineering Duration of Studentship 4 Years Stipend £16,296 per annum plus fees Vacancy Information Among all sources of renewable energy,...
Ph D Student In Condensed Matter Theory, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, 3 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (22/09/2016 17.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Studentship Exploring Sex Differences In The Clinical, Cognitive And Neurobiological Profiles Of Adolescents With Asd, Aston University, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
View All Vacancies Life and Health Sciences - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (for 3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday 25 September 2016 Reference: R160349 Supervisors: Dr Sara...