American Association of University Women Educational Foundation offers around 57 loans.
The Foundation awards several annual Home Country Project Grants to women who received AAUW Educational Foundation International Fellowships. Non US-Women for a post-graduate study in any other country than her own. These grants support community-based projects designed to improve the lives of women and girls in the fellow's home country;
- You must be a citizen in a country other than the United States, or you must hold a non-immigrant visa if you reside in the United States
- You must have completed an academic degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree
- You must intend to devote yourself full time to your proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- You must intend to return to your home country to pursue a professional career
- You must be proficient in English. Unless you can verify that your native language is English or that you completed at least one semester of full-time study in your discipline at an American university, you must submit a recent score on the TOEFL). The minimum acceptable score is 550 for the paper-based TOEFL and 213 for the computer-based test. MBA Students Amount varies per scholarship
- You must have applied by December to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year
Questions about applications must be directed to the Iowa City office. AAUW Educational Foundation Dept. 60 301 ACT Drive Iowa City, IA 52243-4030 Please do not contact the AAUW Educational Foundation office in Washington, D.C., or local branches for application information. email@example.com
Sir Robert Jones Scholarship For Women From Refugee Backgrounds, Massey University, New Zealand, 25 days ago
Closing date: to be announced Sir Robert Jones has established a scholarship fund to assist young women from refugee backgrounds to complete a university degree or tertiary qualification from an a...
Ph D Position: Ionic Interactions In Euv Generating Plasmas, ARCNL, Netherlands, 7 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (19/08/2016 03.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D: A Zebrafish Model Of Ataxia Telangiectasia, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (13/08/2016 01.31) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Lilian Cohen Memorial Award Ugce1009, University of New South Wales, Australia, 24 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 03/08/2016 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/...
Sisters Of Charity Foundation Scholarship Ugce1243, University of New South Wales, Australia, 17 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students Opens 10/08/2016 Closing Date 06/01/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $7,500 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to 4 years Residency Aus ...
Ph D Studentship Evolutionary Computation For Self Organising Systems, Aston University, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (4 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Thursday 15 September 2016 Reference: R160305 Applications ar...