American Association of University Women Educational Foundation offers around 57 loans.
The Foundation awards several annual Home Country Project Grants to women who received AAUW Educational Foundation International Fellowships. Non US-Women for a post-graduate study in any other country than her own. These grants support community-based projects designed to improve the lives of women and girls in the fellow's home country;
- You must be a citizen in a country other than the United States, or you must hold a non-immigrant visa if you reside in the United States
- You must have completed an academic degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree
- You must intend to devote yourself full time to your proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- You must intend to return to your home country to pursue a professional career
- You must be proficient in English. Unless you can verify that your native language is English or that you completed at least one semester of full-time study in your discipline at an American university, you must submit a recent score on the TOEFL). The minimum acceptable score is 550 for the paper-based TOEFL and 213 for the computer-based test. MBA Students Amount varies per scholarship
- You must have applied by December to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year
Questions about applications must be directed to the Iowa City office. AAUW Educational Foundation Dept. 60 301 ACT Drive Iowa City, IA 52243-4030 Please do not contact the AAUW Educational Foundation office in Washington, D.C., or local branches for application information. email@example.com
Boren Fellowships Uw Graduate School Funding, University of Washington, United States, 21 days ago
Description: David L. Boren Graduate Fellowships, an initiative of the National Security Education Program, provide unique funding opportunities for U.S. graduate students to study less commonly t...
John Monash Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 5 days ago
Warning : Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas09_data02/37/2584137/html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 1905 Warning : Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class h...
4 Year Ph D Programme In Energy Demand Fully Funded Studentships Available For 2017/18 , University College London, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
UCL Department / Division Bartlett School of Environment, Energy and Resources Specific unit / Sub department UCL Energy Institute Duration of Studentship 4 years Stipend approx. £18,200 per annum...
Ph D Studentship In Experimental Determination Of The Structure And Performance Of Organic Friction Modifiers In Solution And In Tribo Contacts, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
Project Background: Improvements in fuel economy are a major driver in the lubricants industry. Fuel economy shows an inverse relationship with friction and hence there have been a number of metho...
Marc Pouzet : Inria – French Académie Des Sciences – Dassault Systèmes Innovation Award , Inria, France, 4 days ago
“I discovered computer science more or less by chance at the end of the 1980s. I wasn’t at all what you would call a geek. I didn’t have a computer at home. ” Marc Pouzet was keen on science and t...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Smart Elbow Prosthesis For Loosening Detection, Aston University, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 13 February 2017 Reference: R170022 Applications are invited for...