American Association of University Women Educational Foundation offers around 57 loans.
The Foundation awards several annual Home Country Project Grants to women who received AAUW Educational Foundation International Fellowships. Non US-Women for a post-graduate study in any other country than her own. These grants support community-based projects designed to improve the lives of women and girls in the fellow's home country;
- You must be a citizen in a country other than the United States, or you must hold a non-immigrant visa if you reside in the United States
- You must have completed an academic degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree
- You must intend to devote yourself full time to your proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- You must intend to return to your home country to pursue a professional career
- You must be proficient in English. Unless you can verify that your native language is English or that you completed at least one semester of full-time study in your discipline at an American university, you must submit a recent score on the TOEFL). The minimum acceptable score is 550 for the paper-based TOEFL and 213 for the computer-based test. MBA Students Amount varies per scholarship
- You must have applied by December to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year
Questions about applications must be directed to the Iowa City office. AAUW Educational Foundation Dept. 60 301 ACT Drive Iowa City, IA 52243-4030 Please do not contact the AAUW Educational Foundation office in Washington, D.C., or local branches for application information. email@example.com
14 Ph D Studentships In Truss (Training In Reducing Uncertainty In Structural Safety) Marie Skłodowska Curie Itn, University College Dublin, Ireland, 28 days ago
TRUSS (Training in Reducing Uncertainty in Structural Safety, 2015-2018, http://trussITN.eu/) is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network funded by the European Union under the Horizon ...
Fully Funded Ph D Scholarship On National Human Rights Systems In Developing Countries, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 4 days ago
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship on National Human Rights Systems in Developing Countries The Faculty of Law at the University of Copenhagen and the Danish Institute for Human Rights are looking for a...
Ph D Fellowship In Quantum Optics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 3 days ago
In connection with the newly established center of excellence SPOC Silicon Photonics for Optical Communication at the Danish National research Foundation, The Niels Bohr Institute, Faculty of Sc...
Graduate Studentship In Experimental Quantum Biology, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Graduate Studentship in Experimental Quantum Biology Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institu...
Three Ph D Positions In Language Based Security And One In Location Privacy, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, 28 days ago
Three PhD positions in language-based security and one in location privacy Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' l...
Ph D Studentship, Imperial College London, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
PhD Studentship Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europ...