American Association of University Women Educational Foundation offers around 57 loans.
The Foundation awards several annual Home Country Project Grants to women who received AAUW Educational Foundation International Fellowships. Non US-Women for a post-graduate study in any other country than her own. These grants support community-based projects designed to improve the lives of women and girls in the fellow's home country;
- You must be a citizen in a country other than the United States, or you must hold a non-immigrant visa if you reside in the United States
- You must have completed an academic degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree
- You must intend to devote yourself full time to your proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- You must intend to return to your home country to pursue a professional career
- You must be proficient in English. Unless you can verify that your native language is English or that you completed at least one semester of full-time study in your discipline at an American university, you must submit a recent score on the TOEFL). The minimum acceptable score is 550 for the paper-based TOEFL and 213 for the computer-based test. MBA Students Amount varies per scholarship
- You must have applied by December to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year
Questions about applications must be directed to the Iowa City office. AAUW Educational Foundation Dept. 60 301 ACT Drive Iowa City, IA 52243-4030 Please do not contact the AAUW Educational Foundation office in Washington, D.C., or local branches for application information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Epsrc Industrial Case Ph D Studentship “Dnp Enhanced Solid State Nmr Studies Of Pharmaceuticals, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 22 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1709Closing DateFriday, 31st March 2017DepartmentChemistry Dr Jeremy Titman, School of Chemistry, University of Nottingham Dr Tran N. Pham, GSK Solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance (...
Ph D Studentship: Seismic Performance Of Biologically Inspired And Resilient Column For Accelerated Bridge Construction, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
Project themes: Structures and solid mechanics, computational engineering, materials and surface engineering, mechatronics signal processing and control Early research in 1980s and 1990s in develo...
Ph D Studentship: Ph D Studentship: Novel Biomarkers/Adipokines & The Adipocyte Secretome Contributing To Increased Cardiovascular Risk In Obesity Related Diabetes, Aston University, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
View All Vacancies Aston Medical School - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (for 3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday 26 March 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: R170...
Ph D Studentship Fibre Parametric And Raman Amplifiers For Long Reach Po Ns, Aston University, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday 30 April 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: R170094...
Ph D Studentship High Capacity Amplified Long Reach Po Ns, Aston University, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Wednesday 07 June 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: R1700...
Ph D Studentship Compositional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Of Joint Tissues, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
A three year PhD studentship, funded by GSK, is available in the University of Cambridge Department of Radiology. The Department of Radiology is an internationally competitive department undertaki...