American Association of University Women Educational Foundation offers around 57 loans.
The Foundation awards several annual Home Country Project Grants to women who received AAUW Educational Foundation International Fellowships. Non US-Women for a post-graduate study in any other country than her own. These grants support community-based projects designed to improve the lives of women and girls in the fellow's home country;
- You must be a citizen in a country other than the United States, or you must hold a non-immigrant visa if you reside in the United States
- You must have completed an academic degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree
- You must intend to devote yourself full time to your proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- You must intend to return to your home country to pursue a professional career
- You must be proficient in English. Unless you can verify that your native language is English or that you completed at least one semester of full-time study in your discipline at an American university, you must submit a recent score on the TOEFL). The minimum acceptable score is 550 for the paper-based TOEFL and 213 for the computer-based test. MBA Students Amount varies per scholarship
- You must have applied by December to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year
Questions about applications must be directed to the Iowa City office. AAUW Educational Foundation Dept. 60 301 ACT Drive Iowa City, IA 52243-4030 Please do not contact the AAUW Educational Foundation office in Washington, D.C., or local branches for application information. email@example.com
Doctoral Researcher: New Approaches To The Conservation Of Contemporary Art, TATE, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
TateDoctoral Researcher: New Approaches to the Conservation of Contemporary Art£24,000 per annum + £650 annual mobility allowance + £1,450 family allowance for eligible candidates - Three-year fixe...
Ph D Candidates In Economics, BI Norwegian Business School, Norway, 4 days ago
BI Norwegian Business School http://www.bi.edu/research/doctoral-programme/ offers a four-year Ph.D. programme in business and economics. The programme features six areas of specialisation: Fina...
Ph D Candidates Finance, BI Norwegian Business School, Norway, 4 days ago
BI Norwegian Business School is one of Europe's largest educational institutions, with over 20.000 students. As Norway's foremost provider of business education BI builds on a unique tradition of ...
Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
ReferenceMED1349Closing DateSaturday, 31st October 2015DepartmentVeterinary Medicine & Science Postgraduate Certificate Studentships (Teaching Internships) Project title: Postgraduate Certificate ...
Ph D Position Within The Nacca Itn Marie Curie Project, School For Culture And Creative Arts, History Of Art, University Of Glasgow, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Job Purpose A significant part of European cultural heritage, modern and contemporary art, runs a great risk of getting lost for future generations, because it is particularly difficult to preserv...
Ph D Position Fundamentals In The Adhesion Of Pvd Zn Mg Coatings For Ahss Steels, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RuG), Netherlands, 18 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (15/09/2015 03.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...