American Association of University Women Educational Foundation offers around 57 loans.
The Foundation awards several annual Home Country Project Grants to women who received AAUW Educational Foundation International Fellowships. Non US-Women for a post-graduate study in any other country than her own. These grants support community-based projects designed to improve the lives of women and girls in the fellow's home country;
- You must be a citizen in a country other than the United States, or you must hold a non-immigrant visa if you reside in the United States
- You must have completed an academic degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree
- You must intend to devote yourself full time to your proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- You must intend to return to your home country to pursue a professional career
- You must be proficient in English. Unless you can verify that your native language is English or that you completed at least one semester of full-time study in your discipline at an American university, you must submit a recent score on the TOEFL). The minimum acceptable score is 550 for the paper-based TOEFL and 213 for the computer-based test. MBA Students Amount varies per scholarship
- You must have applied by December to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year
Questions about applications must be directed to the Iowa City office. AAUW Educational Foundation Dept. 60 301 ACT Drive Iowa City, IA 52243-4030 Please do not contact the AAUW Educational Foundation office in Washington, D.C., or local branches for application information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph D Position In Insect Neuroimaging, University of Trento, Italy, 16 days ago
Within the PhD program of the Center of Mind/Brain sciences (CIMeC) at the University of Trento, Italy our group offers a fellowship within one of the projects on insect neuroimagingFor an ove...
Ph D Studentship: Identification Of A Novel Autophagy Pathway: Pupsmd‑14 Int 15 16, Plymouth University, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (06/04/2016 15.26) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Disorder Induced Superconductivity In Quasi 1 D Strongly Correlated Systems, Aston University, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering & Applied Science Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Tuesday 17 May 2016 Reference: R160133 Disorder-induced superconductivity in q...
Ph D Studentship On Media Representations Of Higher Education Students, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
View All Vacancies School of Social Sciences Location: Guildford Salary: £14,057 per annum Fixed Term for 3 years from September 2016 Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Friday 27 May 2016 Inter...
Ph D Studentship: Identity Construction After Remediation: The Implications For Personal And Professional Development Across The Medical Continuum: Pupsmd‑03‑Int‑15‑16, Plymouth University, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (06/04/2016 15.28) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
3 Phd Postions In Distributed Sensor Data Analytics, Universiteit Twente, Netherlands, 28 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (06/04/2016 16.35) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...