The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Commonwealth Academic Fellowships (Potential Funding Opportunity), Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Funding opportunities at » | Commonwealth Academic Fellowships (Potential Funding Opportunity) Reference Number: R118 Level of Study: Postgraduate Research Regions: International (Non EU) This f...
Ph D Position In The Project "Intelligent Electronic Skin", Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)- BarcelonaTECH, Spain, 9 days ago
Job posted by Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)- BarcelonaTECH (19/09/2016 11.09) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing ...
Ph D Position In Supercontinuum Light Source Development At Tut Within The New European Training Network Supuvir, Tampere University of Technology (TUT), Finland, 20 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (08/09/2016 17.01) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
East Asia Eap Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer 10 East Asia EAP Bursaries. Value Each bursary will have a maximum value of $3 900. The bursary will be credited directly to the recipient's USQ student account as a contri...
Carry Out Your Own Ph D Project! – Fully Funded Ph D Positions In Natural Sciences &Amp; Engineering, Hector Fellow Academy, Germany, about 6 hours ago
Job posted by Science Careers (28/09/2016 03.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Ph D Studentship: Mapping Historical Hydrological Changes In The Lake Poopo Catchment, Bolivia, With Remote Sensing, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
View All Vacancies Department Civil and Environmental Engineering Location: Guildford Post Type: Full Time Advert Placed: Wednesday 07 September 2016 Closing Date: Monday 31 October 2016 Refer...