The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Ph D Opportunities In Innovation, Economics And Strategy (Malaysia Uk Innovation Alliance), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Applications are invited for PhD candidates in the field of innovation and technology management, business economics and strategy at the Institute for Manufacturing, part of the Department of Engi...
Vienna Biocenter Ph D Programme, Vienna Biocenter PhD Programme, Austria, 7 days ago
Fellowship posted by Vienna Biocenter PhD Programme (18/11/2014 17.18) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo ...
Ph D Studentship, The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
Hitec Offers 7 Ph D Fellowships, University of Cologne, Institute for Geophysics and Meteorology, Europe, 19 days ago
Fellowship posted by University of Cologne, Institute for Geophysics and Meteorology (06/11/2014 17.37) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More ...
Ph D Position: Deep Subwavelength Optical Spectroscopy With High Energy Electrons, FOM Institute AMOLF, Netherlands, 5 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (21/11/2014 02.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
The Frans Van De Werf Fund For Clinical Cardiovascular Research , KU Leuven, Belgium, 5 days ago
The Frans Van de Werf Fund for Clinical Cardiovascular Research was founded at the University of Leuven (KU Leuven), Belgium in April 2013. The Fund will offer individual scholarships of up to 60.0...