The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Ph D Fellow In Biogeography And Movement Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 9 hours ago
The Natural History Museum of Denmark (Copenhagen) is offering a PhD scholarship commencing 1 October 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter. Project description and scientific environment This Ph...
Ph D Position On Advanced Sleep Monitoring Solutions, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 11 hours ago
The department of Industrial Design at the Eindhoven University of Technology offers a fully funded PhD position, for a period of 4 years, on the topic of interactive systems for subjective sleep ...
Ph D Studentship In Geotechnical Engineering, “Seismic Liquefaction Of Mine Tailings”. , University College London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
UCL Department / Division Civil, Environmental & Geomatic engineering Duration of Studentship 3 years Stipend £16,533 per annum plus fees Vacancy Information UCL’s Department of Civil, Environment...
Ph D Studentship Early Stage Researcher (Esr) , University of London, United Kingdom, about 20 hours ago
Department: William Harvey Research Institute Salary: £29,644.92 - £33,059.16 Reference: QMUL11832 Date posted: 19-Jun-2017 Closing date: 18-Jul-2017 Job profile Apply online William Harvey Resear...
Ph D Student For Photonic Integrated Flexible Wdm Optical Cross Connect Nodes, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 11 hours ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2945 Job description The Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for a PhD student for Photonic integrated flexible W...
Ph D Positions, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 2 days ago
Apply no later than 21 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Physics by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Physics invites highly motivated and skilled candidates to apply for a number o...