The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Call 2016 For Ph D Positions At The Ph D Programme In Biomolecular Sciences, 32nd Cycle, Università degli Studi di Trento, Europe, 23 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (02/06/2016 05.03) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Giract Flavor Awards For Best Ph D Thesis, Giract, Europe, about 1 month ago
Fellowship posted by Giract (26/05/2016 15.41) ! Offer by Large Company/SME Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...
Sofja Kovalevskaja Award, University of California, United States, 12 days ago
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation offers up to 8 awards for bright scholars and scientists to carry out high-level and innovative research in Germany. The program is designed for candidates fr...
Ph D Studentship: "Generation Of New Bone Using Potent Allogeneic Paediatric Mesenchymal Stem Cells", Veterinary Clinical Sciences UCD School of Veterinary Medicine and Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Erasmus MC, University Medical Centre Rotterdam, Ireland, 24 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (01/06/2016 03.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Programme Xxxii Cycle (Aa.Yy. 2016/2019), UNIVERSITA' DEGLI STUDI DI MACERATA, Italy, about 5 hours ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (25/06/2016 03.33) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Ahrc Funded Ph D Studentship In Language Standardization And Variation In Multilingual Contexts, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
ReferenceARTS108Closing DateFriday, 8th July 2016DepartmentCultures, Languages & Area Studies School of Cultures, Languages and Area Studies (Modern Languages) PhD studentship in language standard...