The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Geas Daad Ph D Scholarships (Gssp), Graduate School of East Asian Studies - Freie Universität Berlin, Europe, 4 days ago
Fellowship posted by Graduate School of East Asian Studies (27/08/2015 14.09) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...
Ph D Candidate Law And Governance In Indonesia, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 8 hours ago
Leiden Law School, Van Vollenhoven Institute for Law, Governance and Development, and KITLV/Royal Netherlands Institute of Southeast Asian and Caribbean Studies, vacancy 15-293 KITLV/Royal Netherl...
Joint Scholarships Program For Vietnamese Ph D Students, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 25 days ago
The Ministry of Education and Training, Vietnam (MOET) through its Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) office and Edith Cowan University (ECU), are jointly offering postgraduate re...
Ph D Student Matrix Metalloproteinases As New Target To Prevent Epilepsy, AMC Medical Research, Netherlands, 27 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (05/08/2015 03.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Nigel Heyward Memorial Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 26 days ago
Nigel Heyward Memorial Scholarship Mr Mitchel Martin-Weber, a University of Tasmania alumnus, provided a gift to the University of Tasmania Foundation, in the 125 year to endow two scholarships to...
Ph D Programme In Psychology Of Iscte Iul (Pdpiul), University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) (managed jointly by the Centre for Social Research and Intervention (CIS-IUL) and the Department of Social and Organizational Psychology - DPSO), Portugal, 1 day ago
Fellowship posted by CIS-IUL / ISCTE-IUL (31/08/2015 14.20) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to ...