The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Asean Masters Scholarship, The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Realise your potential! 10 scholarships of 25% towards tuition fees. You can apply for this scholarship if you: are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) one of the ASEAN member countries – ...
Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Alan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships The University of Sheffield has a strong commitment to International Development. One of the themes of the University’s strategy is ‘cel...
Nippon Foundation Scholarship For Sign Linguistics In Asia, Massey University, New Zealand, 13 days ago
Closing date: 31/03/2015 Background nformation Note Recent decades have seen an increasing interest in the study of sign languages in Asia. Indeed, research on different linguistic aspects of Asia...
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship, The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Masters scholarships for a global future. Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? 105 scholarships available – 30 x 100% tuition fee and 75 x 50% towards tuition ...
Anu Alumni Ph D Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 30 days ago
Overview The ANU previously offered scholarships to the top PhD candidates from Thailand, Malaysia and Japan. This page is for the benefit of those students who remain on these scholarships. Bene...
Erasmus Mundus Jmd Scholarships And Imrd Consortium Scholarships, Ghent University, Europe, 9 days ago
Description Being an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree, the IMRD programmes is entitled to - each academic year - award a limited number of Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student sc...