The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
2015/16 Ph D Program At Imt Institute For Advanced Studies Lucca, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy, 23 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (07/03/2015 03.01) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Deusto International Tuning Academy Short Term Visits Scholarships, Deusto International Tuning Academy, Spain, 25 days ago
Fellowship posted by Deusto International Tuning Academy (05/03/2015 11.46) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' ...
Marie Curie Research Studentship, Turku Pet Centre, University of Turku, Finland, 19 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (10/03/2015 16.01) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Three Ph D Candidates For The Kitlv/Royal Netherlands Institute Of Southeast Asian And Caribbean Studies, Leiden University, Netherlands, 13 days ago
Leiden University and the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW), vacancy 15-086 Leiden University and the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW) are looking for: Thr...
Ph D Scholarship In Human Geography With Focus On Development In Africa Commencing, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 3 days ago
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Section for Geography Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in human geography with focus on devel...
2 Ph D Positions In Cardiovascular Biomechanics (V50.2237), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 18 days ago
Two PhD positions are available in the group Cardiovascular Biomechanics: 1) Modeling tools for data extraction from patient cardiac images 2) Modeling tools for clinical decision making to assist...