The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Ph D Position: Unravelling The Mechanism Of A Proton 'superconductor', Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences, Netherlands, 10 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (15/10/2014 01.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position: Terahertz Spectroscopy In High Magnetic Fields, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands, 20 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (04/10/2014 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Doctoral (Ph D) Student Position With Doctoral Grant (Kid Funding) In Tumor Biology/Tumor Therapy Of Lung Cancer, Karolinska Institute, Sweden, 24 days ago
Doctoral (PhD) student position with doctoral grant (KID funding) in tumor biology/tumor therapy of lung cancer De huvudsakliga målen för institutionen för onkologi-patologi är grundläggande, tran...
Unsw Vietnam Partial Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships Pgce1008, University of New South Wales, Australia, 4 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 20/10/2014 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $5,000 5 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Internatio...
2 Ph D Positions In Soil Environmental Chemistry, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 8 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (17/10/2014 16.16) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Position: Thermoelectric Properties Of Novel Electronic Materials At The Quantum Limit, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands, 28 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (26/09/2014 02.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...