The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
New Colombo Plan Scholarship Program Ugtr1037, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 23 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $67,000 Scholarship(s)...
Ph D Position (1.0 Fte) ‘Negotiating Conversion And Family Law In Eighteenth Century Dutch Colonial Sri Lanka’, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 16 hours ago
Leiden University, Faculty of Humanities, Institute for History is offering a PhD Position (1.0 fte) ‘Negotiating Conversion and Family Law in Eighteenth Century Dutch Colonial Sri Lanka’ Vacancy ...
Ph D Position: Neural Mechanisms Underlying The Interlimb Transfer Of Motor Learning With Dr Sarlegna And Prof. Felician, In Marseille, France, Aix-Marseille University CNRS, France, 27 days ago
We are seeking a candidate for a PhD fellowship to work in collaboration with Dr. Fabrice SARLEGNA (Institute of Movement Sciences) and Pr. Olivier FELICIAN (Institute of Systems Neuroscience) in M...
4 Year Ph D Studentship Epsrc Cdt In Fuel Cells And Their Fuels: Next Generation Room Temperature Metal Hydrides For Hydrogen Storage, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
ReferenceENG1094Closing DateWednesday, 12th July 2017DepartmentEngineering Supervised by Professor David Grant and Professor Gavin Walker The CDT in Fuel Cells and their Fuels The EPSRC Centre for...
4 Year Ph D Studentship Epsrc Cdt In Fuel Cells And Their Fuels: Novel Nanocomposites Hydrogen Storage Materials, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
ReferenceENG1093Closing DateWednesday, 12th July 2017DepartmentEngineering Supervised by Professor Gavin Walker and Professor David Grant The CDT in Fuel Cells and their Fuels The EPSRC Centre for...
4 Year Ph D Studentship Epsrc Cdt In Fuel Cells And Their Fuels: Hydrogen Purification Via Next Generation Mixed Matrix Membranes, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
ReferenceENG1095Closing DateWednesday, 12th July 2017DepartmentEngineering Supervised by Dr Begum Tokay, Professor Gavin Walker The CDT in Fuel Cells and their Fuels The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral ...