The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Call For Ph D Positions In The Doctoral Programme In “Comparative And European Legal Studies” 31th Cycle., Università degli Studi di Trento, Europe, about 16 hours ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (04/07/2015 03.04) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Notice For Admission To Ph D Courses Academic Year 2015/2016, Xxxi Cycle., Università degli Studi di Udine - University of Udine, Italy, 3 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (02/07/2015 04.03) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Charles Wallace Burma Trust Grants, Charles Wallace Burma Trust, Europe, 20 days ago
Description The Trust helps Burmese nationals pursue postgraduate study and professional development in the UK. The Board of Trustees has the authority to use the income from the Trust´s funds for...
Call For Ph D Places In “History Of Societies, Institutions And Thought. From Medieval To Contemporary History” 31. Cycle , Università degli Studi di Trieste, Ecuador, 13 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (21/06/2015 03.03) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Tim And Kathryn Hirshman Indonesian Award Ugtr1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, 5 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 31/08/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2017 Val...
Copernicus Scholarship With Work Placement, Copernicus, Europe, 19 days ago
Description Its aim is to support Eastern European and Central Asian students in Berlin, Hamburg and Munich. The association offers 12 to 20 students from Eastern Europe and Central Asia the oppor...