The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Erasmus+ Grants For Master Studies In Theoretical Chemistry, UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE MADRID, Europe, 10 days ago
Fellowship posted by UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE MADRID (17/11/2015 15.53) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo ...
University Of Aberdeen Economics Merit Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › University of Aberdeen Economics Merit Scholarship Summary 15 University of Aberdeen Economics Merit Scholarships Description What is it? £5000 towards the...
University Of Aberdeen Finance Merit Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › University of Aberdeen Finance Merit Scholarship Summary 15 University of Aberdeen Finance Merit Scholarships Description What is it? £5000 towards the cos...
Ph D Student, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 1 day ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (26/11/2015 16.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Sir Thomas Sutherland Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › Sir Thomas Sutherland Scholarship Summary THE UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN AND HSBC ARE LOOKING FOR FRESH TALENT THROUGH A NEW SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME WORTH £99,000 O...
Fundings Aimed At Supporting The Development Of Activities Of Private Bodies Within The Centro Di Microscopie Elettroniche (Ce.M.E.) Laura Bonzi, Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze, Italy, 1 day ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (26/11/2015 03.18) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...