The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Call For Ph D Positions At The Ph D Programme In Civil, Environmental And Mechanical Engineering, 32nd Cycle, Università degli Studi di Trento, Europe, 14 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (12/07/2016 08.59) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Phd Courses Selection Announcement 32 Series, UNIVERSITA' DEGLI STUDI DI PARMA, Italy, 18 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (08/07/2016 03.17) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Asean Undergraduate Tuition Fees Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 16 hours ago
Value: Tuition fees(two trimesters, up to 120 points) Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 31 October 2016 31 October Number of awards offered: Five scholarships offered. His...
Ph D Studentship Water Toxicology And Solar Disinfection, Dublin City University, Ireland, 14 days ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (12/07/2016 08.43) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
Ph D Researcher, Ghent University, Netherlands, 22 days ago
Job description As a PhD researcher you will be mainly involved in three European projects. Your research area will be networking and transfer of knowledge in the agro-food sector. You will work i...
Ph D Programme In: Oncological Sciences, UNIVERSITA' CATTOLICA DEL SACRO CUORE, Italy, 1 day ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (26/07/2016 04.17) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...