The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Tim And Kathryn Hirshman Indonesian Award Ugtr1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 17 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 26/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 2 2017 Val...
Ph D Position Negotiating Fiscal Norms, Property And Labour In Dutch Ceylon 0.8 1.0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, about 9 hours ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships In South Africa And Sri Lanka, Massey University, New Zealand, about 2 hours ago
Back to results Closing date: 30/06/2017 These Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students - who can be from any Commonwealth country other than the host country - the opportunity to gain a d...
Ph D Scholarship In Super Resolution Ultrasound Imaging, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Apply no later than 15 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online A 3-year PhD scholarship is available at the Center for Fast Ultrasound Imag...
Nwo Ph D Position: Nanophotonic Solar Cell, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 41 minutes ago
We seek a highly talented, enthusiastic, and exceptionally motivated candidate with an MSc degree in Physics. Departments Department of Applied Physics Reference number V34.2922 Job description Re...
Ph D Position For Interact Project, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 3 hours ago
03.05.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal You will be a member of the interdisciplinary project “INTERACT” in collaboration with partners from the Georgetown University Medical Center. The scholarsh...