The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Ph D Fellowships At Graduate School Of East Asian Studies At Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of East Asian Studies, Freie Universität Berlin, Europe, 3 days ago
Fellowship posted by Graduate School of East Asian Studies (20/10/2016 16.46) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...
Erasmus+ Grants For Master Studies In Theoretical Chemistry, UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE MADRID, Europe, 3 days ago
Fellowship posted by UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE MADRID (20/10/2016 15.09) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo ...
Phd Call For Applications, Gran Sasso Science Institute, Italy, 13 days ago
Job posted by Gran Sasso Science Institute (10/10/2016 16.49) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code...
Inesc Tec Is Accepting Applications To Award 5 Scientific Iniciation Grant Inesc Tec La Cracs, INESC TEC, Europe, 22 days ago
Fellowship posted by INESCPorto (01/10/2016 04.00) INESC TEC is accepting applications to award 5 Scientific Iniciation Grant - INESC TEC LA - CRACS Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie ...
Ph D Student Position In Isotope Geochemistry / Paleoceanography, GEOMAR Helmholtz-Zentrum für Ozeanforschung Kiel, Germany, 23 days ago
Job posted by Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres (30/09/2016 04.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europ...
East Asia Eap Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 28 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer 10 East Asia EAP Bursaries. Value Each bursary will have a maximum value of $3 900. The bursary will be credited directly to the recipient's USQ student account as a contri...