The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Ph D Scholarships In Comparative Politics And/Or Journalism Studies, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
The Department of Political Science and Public Management at the University of Southern Denmark, Odense, invites applications for one or more PhD scholarships in Comparative Politics and/or Journa...
Ph D Position In Dependability Solutions Wireless Networking Of Embedded Systems, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2832 Job description Eindhoven University of Technology Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e, www.tue.nl ) is a world-lead...
Fully Funded Ph D Positions: Carry Out Your Own Ph D Project!, Hector Fellow Academy , Germany, 22 days ago
The Hector Fellow Academy (HFA) offers fully-funded PhD positions in natural sciences, informatics, mathematics, medicine/ psychology, or engineering. Ambitious prospective PhD students get the cha...
Ph D Scholarship In 3 D Perfusion Lo Cs With Integrated Bioreactors And Sensors For Modelling Neuronal Disorders, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 2 days ago
Apply no later than 15 March 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a position funded...
Ph D Studentship – The Genetics And Developmental Biology Of Cell Division In Mammary Stem Cells, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 13 hours ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 17 March 2017 Reference: 833917BJ PhD Studentship –The genetics and developmental biology of cell division in mammary s...
Ph D Position In The Field Of Proteomics And Peptide Chemistry, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
The successful applicant for this position will be working in an interdisciplinary project spanning from peptide chemistry to mass spectrometry-based proteomics. The project aims at exploring the ...