The project is open to students and scholars from the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam) willing to spend a mobility period abroad in Europe for the purpose of studying, teaching, training and research.
Students and scholars can choose from a wide variety of academic fields at different levels of study (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doctorate and Staff) offered by one of the European partner Universities. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants selected by the Consortium.
The project finances the expenses engendered by the mobility, including travel costs, subsistence allowances, participation and insurance costs.
For the duration of the mobility period beneficiaries will receive the following monthly subsistence allowance:
- Undergraduate 1,000 euro
- Master 1,000 euro
- Doctorate 1,500 euro
- Post-Doctorate 1,800 euro
- Staff 2,500 euro
Field of study:
- Agriculture science
- Architecture, urban and regional planning
- Business Studies, Management Sciences
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Other Areas of Study
1. Applicants must have the nationality of the Asian Countries targeted (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam).
2. Applicants must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries at the moment of the submission of the application.
3. Applicants must not have already benefited from a scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1.
4. Applicants need to comply with the Target group requirements,
5. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses/activities at the host university.HowToApply:
All applications must be submitted online through the application system provided on the project web site. See the application page at: http://www.areas.polito.it/application
Ph D Bridging The Gap Between Theory And Practice In Data Privacy, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 8 days ago
The PhD-project 'Bridging the gap between theory and practice in data privacy' is about privacy: how to sanitize a dataset; how to respond to queries in a way that satisfies differential privacy. ...
Ph D Position On Complexity In High Tech Manufacturing, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 13 days ago
The Department of Industrial Engineering (IE) of Eindhoven University of Technology invite applications for a four-year PhD position in the area of supply chains and high-tech manufacturing system...
Ph D Position On Process Mining In Customer Behavior, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 18 days ago
PhD Position on Process Mining in Customer Behavior - Unique collaboration between BrandLoyalty and the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science Departments Department of Mathematics & Computer Science ...
Ph D Scholarship In Technology For Czts Silicon Tandem Solar Cells, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 13 days ago
Apply no later than 31 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online Satisfying the demand for renewable, environmentally friendly energy is one of ...
Ph D Scholarship In The Role Of Cell Polarity In Tissue Repair, La Trobe University, Australia, 13 days ago
Apply now Job no:552167 Work type:Fixed Term Location:Melbourne (Bundoora) Categories:Research The project utilizes the model organism, Drosophila, and mammalian epithelial cell culture. This proj...
Ph D Positions In Bacterial Genetics, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 14 days ago
(1) Regulation of the Caulobacter cell cycle and DNA damage response by a toxin-antitoxin system (2) Chemical genetics of Pseudomonas cell polarity determination mechanisms Two three year PhD posi...