The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Scholarship In Fungal Molecular And Synthetic Biology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 2 days ago
The position is open within the Section for Eukaryotic Biotechnology (SEB), one of five research sections at the Department of Systems Biology. SEB is dedicated to the exploitation of biodiversity...
The Peter May Arthritis M Res/Ph D Studentship Biomechanical Sensing In Cartilage Ageing And Disease, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Closing Date: 31st March 2015 Details: Value, Duration and Start Date of the Award The funding covers one year MRes followed by a three year PhD. The full award covers tuition fees at the UK/EU ra...
Ph D: Biophysics Of Flagellar Locomotion, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 25 days ago
PhD: Biophysics of Flagellar Locomotion Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2125 to €2717 Applied Sciences The Fac...
22 2001 Academic Position Biochemistry, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 18 days ago
22 2001 Academic Position Biochemistry (Ref. ZAP-2015-16) Occupation : Full-time Place : Leuven Apply no later than : September 30, 2015 There is a full-time academic vacancy (tenure track) in the...
Doctoral (Ph D) Student Position With Doctoral Grant (Kid Funding) In Cell Biology, Karolinska Institute, Sweden, 21 days ago
Doctoral (PhD) student position with doctoral grant (KID funding) in Cell Biology Institutionen för biovetenskaper och näringslära bedriver forskning och utbildning inom medicinsk vetenskap inklud...
Ph D Postions At Imprs Mcb, International Max Planck Research School for Molecular and Cellular Biology, Germany, 24 days ago
Job posted by International Max Planck Research School for Molecular and Cellular Biology (10/02/2015 17.35) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions acti...