The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Position In Data Driven Cell Factory Design, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 16 days ago
Apply no later than 27 November 2015 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU...
1 Ph D Position In Cell Biology At The University Of Sheffield, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Job posted by University of Sheffield (13/11/2015 17.02) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for ...
Ph D Scholarship In Fungal Molecular And Synthetic Biology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 20 days ago
Apply no later than 19 November 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Systems Biology by completing the following form. Apply online The position is open within the Section for Eukaryotic Biotechnology (S...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, 21 days ago
Job description PhD position in the stem cell research group run by prof. Jolanda van Hengel. Diseases of the heart muscle (cardiomyopathy, CMP) are a prominent cause of morbidity and mortality in...
Ph D Position In Plant Molecular Biology, Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry, Germany, 14 days ago
Job posted by Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry (11/11/2015 16.54) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Chart...
Ph D Student (Developmental Biology, Biophysics, Cell Biology), Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität, Germany, 8 days ago
Job posted by Life Science Network gGmbH (16/11/2015 10.09) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code f...