The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Position On "Therapeutic Gene Correction", Technische Universität München, Germany, about 6 hours ago
The Professorship of Translational Immunology at Environmental Medicine, TUM and Helmholtz Zentrum München seeks a Doctoral Candidate for the topic “Therapeutic gene correction” at the earliest ...
Ph D Studentship Revealing The Molecular Mechanism Of Plant Abiotic Stress Sensing, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
ReferenceSCI1710Closing DateTuesday, 2nd May 2017DepartmentFood Sciences Supervisor: Prof Michael Holdsworth Secondary Supervisor: Prof Neil Oldham Subject Area: Plant Biology Research Title: Reve...
Master's And Doctoral Degree Programs(Sponsored By Korean Government Scholarship Program, Kgsp) At The Dept. Of Biomedical Gerontology, Hallym University, South Korea, Hallym University, South Korea, 9 days ago
The Dept. of Biomedical Gerontology, Graduate School, Hallym University is looking for applicants passionate and competent in research for the best Korean scholarship for graduate studies, sponsore...
Ph D Student With Kid Grant In Hiv 1 Persistence And Dynamics In The Latent Reservoir, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 12 days ago
The Department of Laboratory Medicine consists of 9 divisions and is active in many areas of Laboratory Medicine. The department is involved in advanced basic scientific, clinical and epidemiologi...
Ph D Scholarship: How Bacteria Build A Spore, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Bacterial spores are the hardiest cell type on earth and allow bacteria to persist in the environment when nutritional conditions are no longer favourable for growth. Spores are also resistant to ...
Ph D Position ‘Artificial Organelles Based On Polymersome Nanoreactors’ (M/V), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 16 hours ago
Departments Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, Department of Biomedical Engineering Reference number V37.2868 Job description Our ambition is to create hybrid cells and organelles t...