The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Position In Bioinformatics, With A Focus On Modelling Of Acute Leukemia , Uppsala universitet, Sweden, 24 days ago
Job posted by Uppsala Universitet via MyNetwork (19/09/2015 03.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and...
Ph D: Charge Carrier Dynamics In Pem Fuel Cells, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 14 days ago
PhD: Charge Carrier Dynamics in PEM Fuel Cells Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2125 to €2717 gross per month A...
Ph D Position In Bioengineering (Ref. So Js), Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia, Spain, 21 days ago
Job posted by Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (22/09/2015 13.09) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Cha...
Ph D Position In Biotechnology: Characterization And Heterologous Production Of Collagen Binding Proteins, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 4 days ago
A three-year PhD fellowship in biotechnology and protein research focusing on collagen-binding proteins and collagen fibril formation is available at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotec...
Ph D Position In Molecular Biology Quantitative Proteomics In Epigenetics & Rna Biology, International PhD Programme “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and Genome Stability”, Germany, 18 days ago
Job posted by International PhD Programme “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and DNA Damage Response” (25/09/2015 15.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded t...
2 Phd Students (2 Scholarship Positions), Wroclaw Research Centre, Poland, 4 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (09/10/2015 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...