The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Scholarship In Fungal Molecular And Synthetic Biology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 23 days ago
The position is open within the Section for Eukaryotic Biotechnology (SEB), one of five research sections at the Department of Systems Biology. SEB is dedicated to the exploitation of biodiversity...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Job description PhD position in the research group of prof. Björn Menten at the Center for Medical Genetics Ghent Intellectual disability (ID) is a major health issue, affecting up to 3% of the g...
Ph D Scholarship In Fungal Molecular And Synthetic Biology, Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark, 16 days ago
Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, 18 days ago
Job description Job description PhD student on translational control during host/pathogen interactions High-throughput applications such as next-generation sequencing are frequently applied in mo...
Ph D Student In Stem Cell Disease Modelling Of Parkinson's Disease, University of Tübingen and DZNE, Germany, 6 days ago
Job posted by DZNE (20/03/2015 16.24) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More E...
Ph D Studentship Function And Emergent Behaviour In The Radical Sam Enzyme Superfamily – Computational Studies Of The Role Of Protein Evolution And Dynamics On Biocatalysis, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
ReferenceSCI1446Closing DateFriday, 19th June 2015DepartmentMathematical Sciences Function and emergent behaviour in the radical SAM enzyme superfamily – computational studies of the role of prote...