The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ce Mm International Ph D Program 2015, CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria, 13 days ago
The next PhD Program at CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, in Vienna, starts in October 2015. We are looking for exceptionally motivated PhD candidates...
Ph D: Physics Of Cellular Interactions, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 23 hours ago
PhD: Physics of Cellular Interactions Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2125 to €2717 Applied Sciences The Facul...
Ph D Scholarship In Microbiome Systems Biology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 18 days ago
Apply no later than 25 January 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Systems Biology by completing the following form. Apply online The Microbiome Systems Biology group, at the Department of Systems Biolo...
Ce Mm International Ph D Program 2015, CeMM, Austria, 15 days ago
Job posted by CeMM (12/01/2015 12.29) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More E...
A Ph. D Position In Molecular Cell Biology & Genetics, Technische Universität München, Germany, 7 days ago
21.01.2015, Wissenschaftliches Personal A Ph. D position in Molecular Cell Biology & Genetics at the TUM (Technische Universität München), Germany is available as of February 2015 in the group of ...
Mrc M Res/Ph D Studentship Sporulation In The Human Pathogen Clostridium Difficile: Structural And Functional Studies, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, about 13 hours ago
Details: Value, Duration and Start Date of the Award 4-year Integrated MRes/PhD Studentship, starting in September 2015 The award covers University fees (Home/EU rate) and a stipend matched to the...