The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Studentship: Harnessing 3 D Printed Smart Materials For Targeted Stem Cell Fate And Function In Skeletal Repair., The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Human Development & Health Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Tuesday 26 July 2016 Reference: 749216AF Lead Institute / Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, University of Southampton M...
Ph D Studentship: Harnessing 3 D Printed Smart Materials For Targeted Stem Cell Fate And Function In Skeletal Repair., University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (13/07/2016 00.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Eu Marie Curie Ph D Studentship In Single Cell Analysis In Droplet Microcompartments, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
PhD Studentship in the Marie Curie Network on Nucleic Acid Manipulation for Biological Intervention MMBio. A graduate studentship leading to the award of a PhD is available from 1 January 2017 (or...
Ph D Studentship: Toxicity Of Nanoparticles On Lung Epithelial Cells And Pulmonary Immune Defences, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Clinical and Experimental Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Sunday 21 August 2016 Reference: 762216FC Lead Institute / Faculty: Faculty of Medicine Main Supervisor: Dr ...
Ph D Studentship:Investigation Into The Role Of The Extracellular Microenvironment In The Development Of Limbal Stem Cell Failure In Aniridia, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Supervisor(s): Dr Kevin Hamill, Dr Sajjad Ahmad, Professor Colin Willoughby Background and aims The main aim of this project is to determine the role of the extracellular environment in causing pa...
Ph D Studentship: Not Just Skin Deep: Circulating Lipids In A “Localised” Disease And Their Role In Angiogenesis, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Clinical and Experimental Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Friday 29 July 2016 Reference: 753016FC Lead Institute / Faculty: Medicine Main Supervisor: Dr Timothy M Mil...