The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Studentship Bioinformatician , University College London, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
UCL Department / Division Cancer Institute Specific unit / Sub department Research Department of Cancer Biology Duration of Studentship 4 years Stipend £21,000 per annum Vacancy Information Projec...
Ph D Studentship – Design, Synthesis And Evaluation Of Novel Small Molecule Modulators Of Cell Signalling In Cancer, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 31 March 2017 Reference: 812116EB PhD Supervisor: Dr Matthias Baud Unregulated cell signalling results in uncontrolled cell proliferation,...
Bbsrc Dtp Case Studentship, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 30 days ago
Optimization and development of functionally active anti-Cdc42/Ras peptides A fully funded 4-year BBSRC-DTP Industrial CASE PhD studentship is available, commencing in October 2017, to develop pep...
Decoding The Network Logic For Resetting Pluripotency: 4 Year Ph D Studentship, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Project Description: The Smith Group at the Wellcome Trust - Medical Research Council Stem Cell Institute in Cambridge in partnership with the Computational Biology Group at Microsoft Research of...
Ph D Position In Immunology, Technische Universität München, Germany, 27 days ago
12.11.2016, Wissenschaftliches Personal Our group is interested in the Cellular Immunoregulation of human T cells in health and disease. We particularly focus on questions related to T helper cell...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 29 days ago
Apply now Job no:499772 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Externally Funded Res Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane The School of Clinical Medicine The School of ...