The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Roy And Lois Tirrell Award Ugca1213, University of New South Wales, Australia, 11 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 12/08/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $3,500 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 yea...
Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
Apply now Job no:499406 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The University of Qu...
Ph D Studentship In Tumour Immunology, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland, about 13 hours ago
Job posted by National University of Ireland, Galway (26/08/2016 09.19) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charte...
Ph D Position In The Field Of Pluripotency Regulation In Germ Cells And Germ Cell Cancer, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany, 3 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (24/08/2016 16.12) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Position: Quantifying Cellular Forces During Blood Vessel Formation, KU Leuven, Belgium, about 1 month ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (27/07/2016 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Ph D Student (F/M) In Single Cell Genomic Analysis, Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research (ISD), Germany, 4 days ago
Job posted by Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research (ISD) (23/08/2016 14.51) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europ...