The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D: New Forms Of Cell Signalling Using Synthetic Biology, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 10 days ago
PhD: New Forms of Cell Signalling Using Synthetic Biology Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2083 to €2664 Applie...
Studentships Available For A 4 Year Interdisciplinary Ph D Programme In Industrial Biotechnology & Bioenergy., University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
ReferenceBBSRC-DTP-MCO-2015Closing DateSunday, 21st December 2014DepartmentUniversity of Nottingham & Rothamsted Research BBSRC Doctoral Training Partnership The University of Nottingham, in colla...
Group Leader Positions At Imba, Vienna, SCPTP, Austria, 6 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (22/11/2014 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Ph D Position(S) In Chemistry With Specialization In Microbial Chemistry, Uppsala University, Netherlands, 29 days ago
Uppsala University is an international research university focused on the development of science and education. Our most important assets are all the individuals who with their curiosity and their...
Ph D Scholarship In Fungal Physiology And Biotechnology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 21 days ago
Apply no later than 21 November 2014 Apply for the job at DTU Systems Biology by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Systems Biology seeks a highly motivated candidate for a vacant PhD...
Ph D Position 'deducing A Physical Interaction Network Between The Late Blight Pathogen And Tomato', Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, about 1 month ago
We are looking for Infectious plant diseases are a major threat to food security and sustainable food production. They cause severe yield losses and can have enormous social impacts. A well-known ...