The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 16 days ago
Apply now Job no:500394 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The University of Qu...
Ph D Studentship: Investigating Lipid Responsive T Cells In Tuberculosis; Paving The Way For New Lipid Based Vaccines, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
Clinical and Experimental Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Wednesday 10 May 2017 Reference: 861417FC Lead Institute / Faculty: Faculty of Medicine Main Supervisor: Dr...
Ph D Candidate, The University of Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
The University of Queensland's Institute for Molecular Bioscience is a leading global research institute. IMB was established in 2000 as UQ's first research institute and is the cornerstone of one...
Fully Funded (Home/Eu Rate) Ph D Studentship (Fixed Term) Toughening Non Metallic Materials By Inhomogeneous Elasticity, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Fixed-term: The funds for this post are available for 3.5 years in the first instance. EPSRC Industrial CASE award supported by Rolls-Royce plc Supervisor: Professor Bill Clegg Aerospace materials...
Ph D Scholarship In Assembly, Characterization And In Vitro Evaluation Of Haemoglobin Carriers Towards The Creation Of Universal Blood Substitutes, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 19 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Nanotech (Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology), is an international researc...
A Ph D Position In The Field Of Chromosome Dynamics And Stability Focusing On Structure Function Analysis Of The Smc Protein Complexes And Regulating Factors, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 7 days ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...