The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Studenship: Do Cancers Recapitulate Embryonic Processes? If So, How?, University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (24/09/2016 03.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Candidate Opportunity, The University of Queensland, Australia, 26 days ago
Apply now Job no:499473 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The Univer...
Ph D Scholarships In Cancer Therapeutics And Nanomedicine, The University of Queensland, Australia, 30 days ago
The School of Biomedical Sciences The School of Biomedical Sciences at The University of Queensland is an acknowledged leader in biomedical sciences in Australia. Our University is typically place...
858160 Group Leader Position In Pancreatic Cancer (Fixed Term, 6 Years), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 2 days ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen Re-Advertisement Re-Advertisement.The University seeks to appoint a Group Leader in Pancreatic Cancer to the Danish Stem Cell Center...
Ph D Candidate In Biochemistry, Leiden University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
The Faculty of Science and the Leiden Institute of Chemistry are looking for a: PhD candidate in Biochemistry (0.1) Vacancy number 16-307 The chromosomes of bacteria and archaea are organized and ...
Phd Studentship: How Is Specificity Encoded In Guard Cell Ros Signalling?, University of Bristol, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (29/09/2016 00.31) Phd Studentship: How is specificity encoded in guard cell ROS signalling? Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to...