The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Studentship – Investigating The Mechanisms Of Mitophagy., The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 13 March 2017 Reference: 834017BJ PhD Studentship –Investigating the mechanisms of mitophagy. PhD Supervisor: Dr David ...
Ph D Studentship – The Genetics And Developmental Biology Of Cell Division In Mammary Stem Cells, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 17 March 2017 Reference: 833917BJ PhD Studentship –The genetics and developmental biology of cell division in mammary s...
Ph D Studentship – Regulation Of Kinetochore Function By Protein Phosphatases, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 13 March 2017 Reference: 836617BJ PhD Studentship: Regulation of kinetochore function by protein phosphatases PhD Supe...
Ph D Studentship Epsrc Thematic Doctoral Training Programme: Bioinstructive Materials For Healthcare Applications (Bmha), University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1703Closing DateThursday, 30th March 2017DepartmentPharmacy School of Pharmacy EPSRC Thematic Doctoral Training Programme: Bioinstructive materials for healthcare applications (BMHA) A...
Ph D Studentship (Fixed Term), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
A BBSRC DTP targeted PhD studentship is available in the Department of Physics to investigate the mechanosensitivity of cells. Sensing the stiffness (elastic modulus or viscosity) of the environme...
Ph D Studentship: Identification And Targeting Of Immunosuppressive Mechanisms In Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Tumours, Aston University, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
View All Vacancies Life and Health Sciences - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (for 3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday 12 March 2017 Reference: R170060 Supervisors: Dr Kesley A...