The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D: Growth Dynamics Of Single Bacterial Cells At High Time Resolution, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 4 days ago
PhD: Growth Dynamics of Single Bacterial Cells at High Time Resolution Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2125 to...
Phd Student Position, Fraunhofer Institute for Biomedical Engineering, Germany, 3 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (24/04/2015 00.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Ph D Position Within Nutrition, Gut And Microbiota – Ref.No 15/01379, Norges miljø- og biovitenskapelige universitet (NMBU), Norway, 18 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (10/04/2015 16.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Fellowship With Focus On Bioimaging And Cell Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 27 days ago
Center for Dynamic Molecular Interactions Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen A PhD fellowship is available at Center for Dynamic Molecular ...
Ph D: Biophysics Of Flagellar Locomotion, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 11 days ago
PhD: Biophysics of Flagellar Locomotion Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2125 to €2717 Applied Sciences The Fac...
Ph D Position In Molecular Biology Mathematical Modelling Of Single Cell Responses, International PhD Programme “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and DNA Damage Response”, Germany, 20 days ago
Job posted by International PhD Programme “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and DNA Damage Response” (07/04/2015 12.02) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded t...