The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
16 Ph D Positions In Muenster (Germany): Imaging Cellular Processes And Disease, International Max Planck Research School - Molecular Biomedicine / Graduate program CEDAD, Germany, 28 days ago
Job posted by International Max Planck Research School - Molecular Biomedicine / Graduate program CEDAD (06/04/2016 15.16) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to ins...
Imaging Cellular Processes And Disease: 16 Ph D Positions In Münster (Germany), CiM-IMPRS - International Max Planck Research School-Molecular Biomedicine and Cells in Motion Excellence Cluster Graduate School, Germany, 26 days ago
Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
Ph D Student Position In Bone Biology And (Patho )Physiology, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 30 days ago
PhD student position in bone biology and (patho-)physiology (Ref. BAP-2016-144) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Leuven Apply no later than : May 27, 2016 For...
Ph D Position In Cell Fate Reprogramming And Epigenetics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 22 days ago
PhD Position in Cell Fate Reprogramming and Epigenetics (Ref. BAP-2016-152) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : June 30, 2016 PhD Position in C...
Ph D Position In Cell Fate Reprogramming And Epigenetics, KU Leuven, Belgium, 22 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (12/04/2016 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Phagocyte Migration And Differentiation (Multiple Positions), National Institutes of Health, United States, 3 days ago
Institut de Pharmacologie et de Biologie Structurale, Toulouse, France, Non-U.S. Position Description: The group « Phagocyte Migration and Differentiation », headed by Isabelle MaridonneauParini a...