The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Positions Mdc Nyu Exchange Program In Systems Biology, Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in the Helmholtz Association, Germany, 20 days ago
Job posted by Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (08/05/2015 16.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Ch...
Ph D Scholarship Molecular Biology Of Natural Killer Cells In Blood Cancers, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
Apply now Job no:497404 Area:UQ Diamantina Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane The University of Queens...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, 16 days ago
Job description PhD position in the cardiovascular research group of the Center for Medical Genetics run by prof. Julie De Backer. Diseases of the heart muscle (cardiomyopathy, CMP) are a prominen...
Open Positions: International Ph D Programme In Molecular Medicine, Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in the Helmholtz Association, Germany, 20 days ago
Job posted by Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (08/05/2015 15.17) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Ch...
Call For Ph D Programmes A.Y. 2015 2016 (Xxxi Cycle), University Of Milano Bicocca, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Italy, 6 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (22/05/2015 03.48) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Ph D Scholarship In Microbial Biotechnology And Biorefining, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 6 days ago
Apply no later than 30 June 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Food by completing the following form. Apply online The Microbial Biotechnology and Biorefining group at the National Food Institute at DT...