The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Position In Cancer Biology – Dissecting The Association Between Membrane Receptors And Timp 1 In Cancer Drug Resistance, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 22 days ago
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Section of Molecular Disease Biology, wishes to appoint a PhD fellow in Cancer Biology from 1 September 2015, or as soon as possible thereafter. Project...
Ph D Position In Nanomalaria Paa Gametocyte Targeting (Ref. Nm Xf), Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia, Spain, 15 days ago
Job posted by Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (15/07/2015 10.21) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Cha...
Four Ph D Scholarships Within Organic Chemistry, Blood Brain Barrier Targeting, Cell Cancer Therapy And Immunotherapy With Focus On Development Of Drug Delivery Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 12 days ago
Apply no later than 6 August 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Nanotech (Department of Micro- and Naotechnology), is an international resear...
Ph D Position In Computational Structural Biology In Vienna/Austria, University of Vienna, Austria, 12 days ago
Job posted by University of Vienna (17/07/2015 11.23) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Res...
Ph D Scholarship In Human Stem Cell Biology At The Danish Stem Cell Center (Dan Stem), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 21 days ago
PhD scholarship in human stem cell biology at the Danish Stem Cell Center (DanStem) Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen A PhD scholarship investigating the underlying ...
Ph D Position: Imaging Behavior And Neural Dynamics In The Nematode C. Elegans, FOM Institute AMOLF, Netherlands, 11 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (18/07/2015 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...