The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Studenship: Do Cancers Recapitulate Embryonic Processes? If So, How?, University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (24/09/2016 03.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Position In Biophysics/Bioengineering, Tel Aviv University, Israel, 2 days ago
Job posted by Tel Aviv University (20/10/2016 15.19) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Res...
Ph D Studentship: Protein Aggregation In Ageing, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Applications are invited for a 4-year BBSRC Industrial CASE PhD studentship available from October 2017 for a project investigating the role of protein aggregation in ageing mechanisms. The proje...
Ph D Scholarship Computational Biology (Singapore), Genome Institute of Singapore, Singapore, 11 days ago
Job posted by Genome Institute of Singapore (11/10/2016 15.25) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Cod...
Ph D Studentship In Molecular Cancer Biology 4 Year Cruk Funded , University College London, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
UCL Department / Division MRC Laboratory Molecular Cell Biology Vacancy Information A 4-year Cancer Research UK funded PhD studentship is available at the MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology...
858160 Group Leader Position In Pancreatic Cancer (Fixed Term, 6 Years), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 25 days ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen Re-Advertisement Re-Advertisement.The University seeks to appoint a Group Leader in Pancreatic Cancer to the Danish Stem Cell Center...