The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Studentship Membrane Chromatography Using Polymer Nanofibers For The Separation Of Human Therapeutic Cells, Aston University, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 30 May 2016 Reference: R160162 Applications are invite...
Ph D Studentship: Role Of The Metabolome In Regulating Human Embryonic Stem Cell Pluripotency, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (28/05/2016 01.31) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Studentship: Role Of The Metabolome In Regulating Human Embryonic Stem Cell Pluripotency, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Human Development & Health Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Sunday 26 June 2016 Reference: 737516AF Lead Institute / Faculty: University of Southampton / Faculty of Medicine Ma...
Ph D Positions In Cell Biology Understanding Membrane Traffic And Cellular Motility, Leibniz-Institut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP) im Forschungsverbund Berlin, Germany, 7 days ago
Job posted by Leibniz-Institut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP) im Forschungsverbund Berlin (24/05/2016 11.37) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions ...
Phd Studentship Unravelling The Molecular Mechanism Of Connective Tissue Growth Factor (Ccn2), University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Unravelling the molecular mechanism of connective tissue growth factor (CCN2) in glaucoma Supervisor(s): Professor Colin E. Willoughby & Professor George Bou-Gharios Project description Primary op...
Ph D Studentship: Conduct And Reporting Of Statistical Analysis Of Data From Biomedical Experiments, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
Primary Care & Population Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Full Time Fixed Term Closing Date: Monday 06 June 2016 Reference: 728616LG Project Title Conduct and reporting of stati...