The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D Scholarship In The Role Of Cell Polarity In Tissue Repair, La Trobe University, Australia, 6 days ago
Apply now Job no:552167 Work type:Fixed Term Location:Melbourne (Bundoora) Categories:Research The project utilizes the model organism, Drosophila, and mammalian epithelial cell culture. This proj...
Ph D Studentship: Cell Biology And Bioinformatics, St. George's University of London, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
TITLE: Regulation of lysosomes in cell senescence and infection: bioinformatic and molecular analysesSUPERVISORS: Axel Nohturfft, Dorothy BennettAPPLICATION DEADLINE: 15. January 2017PROJECT DESCRI...
Exciting Ph D Positions In Molecular Medicine, Fully Funded, CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria, 28 days ago
***CeMM International PhD Program 2017***--------------------------------------------------------------------For further information on the PhD Program, and to apply through the online system pleas...
Ph D Positions In Bacterial Genetics, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 7 days ago
(1) Regulation of the Caulobacter cell cycle and DNA damage response by a toxin-antitoxin system (2) Chemical genetics of Pseudomonas cell polarity determination mechanisms Two three year PhD posi...
Ph D Scholarship In Technology For Czts Silicon Tandem Solar Cells, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 5 days ago
Apply no later than 31 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online Satisfying the demand for renewable, environmentally friendly energy is one of ...
Ph D Scholarship In “3 D Nano/Microtopography And Material Cues For Stem Cell Differentiation”, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 27 days ago
Apply no later than 20 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a position fund...