The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Biosciences: Fully Funded Ph D Studentship: Trade Offs Between Multiple Ecosystem Services In Uk And Us Salt Marshes, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Job posted by Swansea University (19/12/2014 12.10) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarships In The Fields Of Cancer And Pain Research, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
The University of Queensland's Institute for Molecular Bioscience is a leading global research institute. IMB was established in 2000 as UQ's first research institute and is the cornerstone of one...
Group Leader Positions At Imba, Vienna, SCPTP, Austria, 30 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (22/11/2014 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Ph D Position In Quantitative Single Cell Biology, Leiden University, Netherlands, 12 days ago
Faculty of Science, Leiden Institute of Physics, vacancy 14-333 The Faculty of Science, Leiden Institute of Physics offers a: PhD position in Quantitative Single-Cell Biology (1.0 fte) Vacancy num...
Ph D Student Position In Molecular Cell Biology., University of Turku, Finland, 9 days ago
Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
Ph D Position In Quantitative Single Cell Biology , Leiden University, Netherlands, 8 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (13/12/2014 02.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...