The International NRW Research Schools in Germany will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in:
- Applied Informatics (Applied Information Technology/Media and Life Science Informatics/Data Mining and Security)
- Biotech-Pharma (Drug research, Stem Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnology)
- Cell Dynamics and Disease (Biomedicine, Molecules and Cells)
- Chemical Biology (Chemical Biology, Lipids, Metabolism, Immunology)
- Chemistry (Molecular Sciences and Solid State Materials)
- Dynamic Intelligent Systems (Computer Science and Embedded Systems)
- Economics and Management (Micro-, Macroeconomics, Econometrics and Management)
- Energy Generation (Engine Development Process, Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Conversion of Biomass to Fuel)
- From Embryo to Old Age (Molecular and Cell Biology, Development and Evolution)
- Neuroscience (Molecular, Developmental, Systems, Cognitive, Clinical, Computational)
- Structural Biology (Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology)
Likely in September 2013
Eligibility varies by research area.
NRW young scientist award website has further details about this award opportunity.
Ph D In Statistical Genetics, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
We are offering a four-year PhD studentship in Statistical Genetics. The student will work in the Computational Biology team in the Department of Haematology at the University of Cambridge. The la...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
Apply now Job no:498487 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship, Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane T...
Two Ph D Positions In Organic Chemistry, Masaryk University Brno, Faculty of Science, Czech, 3 days ago
Job posted by Masaryk University Brno, Faculty of Science (04/02/2016 15.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European C...
Ph D Position Laboratory Of Adaptive Immunity, Img Prague, Czech Republic, Institute of Molecular Genetics of the ASCR, Czech, 25 days ago
Job posted by Institute of Molecular Genetics of the ASCR (13/01/2016 16.58) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European C...
Ph D Position In Molecular Cell Biology, Leibniz-Institut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP) im Forschungsverbund Berlin, Germany, 5 days ago
Job posted by Leibniz-Institut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP) im Forschungsverbund Berlin (03/02/2016 16.26) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions ...
Ph D Research Studentship In Cancer Biology– Hypoxia, Micro Rna And Bowel Cancer – Understanding Mechanisms Behind Cancer Progression, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
ReferenceMED1362Closing DateMonday, 8th February 2016DepartmentCancer & Stem Cells This project is funded by Bowel & Cancer Research and is a collaboration between researchers at The University of...