Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Postdoc Position In The Research Programme "Oceanic Exchanges: Tracing Global Information Networks In Historical Newspaper Repositories, 1840 1914" (0,9 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 6 days ago
Postdoc position in the research programme "Oceanic Exchanges: Tracing global information networks in historical newspaper repositories, 1840-1914" (0,9 FTE) Functie This position is part of two-y...
Research Fellow In Neuroimmunology (Medical Research Council), The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Southampton General Hospital Salary: £31,076 Full Time, Fixed Term (3 years) Closing Date: Thursday 29 June 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 8...
Research Fellow In Neuroimmunology (Leverhulme Trust), The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Southampton General Hospital Salary: £29,301 Full Time, Fixed Term (3 years) Closing Date: Thursday 29 June 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 8...
Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Further Particulars 1. Job Details Job title: Research Fellow Deanery/Support Dept: Molecular, Genetic and Population Health Sciences Unit: Usher Institute for Population Health Sciences & Info...
Research Fellow, Plymouth University, United Kingdom, about 4 hours ago
We are seeking a research fellow with the Marine-i project, you will be working within the School of Engineering. This new project will deliver business led innovation in marine technology within...
Postdoctoral Fellow, Biology (Clay Lab), Indiana University Northwest, United States, 10 days ago
Postdoctoral Fellow, Biology (Clay Lab) Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. ...