Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Research Fellow – Sea Traffic Management (Stm) Project, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Southampton Law School Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £28,982 per annum Full Time, Fixed Term until 31/12/2018 Closing Date: Tuesday 01 March 2016 Reference: 687016JJ The Institute of Maritime...
Postdoctoral Position In Functional, Constraint And/Or Logic Programming, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 4 days ago
Postdoctoral position in Functional, Constraint and/or Logic Programming (Ref. BAP-2016-27) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : February 21, 20...
Research Fellowship In Multi Method Research, Abertay University, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Reference: THW/16/059651/000009 Salary Details: Grade 6 £25,769- £30,738 Contract Type:Temporary/Fixed term Contract Term:Full time Division of Accounting, Finance, Economics and Law Research Fell...
Postdoctoral Fellowship In Metal Recovery From Waste, Ghent University, Netherlands, about 1 month ago
Job description You will contribute to setting up a high throughput experimentation platform to study (selective) leaching of critical metals from waste, their precipitation from leachates and was...
Postdoctoral Fellow Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics, Indiana University Northwest, United States, 26 days ago
Postdoctoral Fellow Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying ...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Applications are invited for a Post-Doctoral Research Assistant in the School of Chemistry at the University of Bristol, U.K., to work at the Bristol Aerosol Research Centre under the supervision ...