Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
13 2011 Academic Position In Entrepreneurship, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 27 days ago
13 2011 Academic position in Entrepreneurship (Ref. ZAP-2014-136) Occupation : Part-time Place : Leuven Apply no later than : March 12, 2015 The Faculty of Economics and Business of KU Leuven has ...
Full Time Post Doctoral Assistent, Ghent University, Netherlands, 21 days ago
The Faculty of Engineering and Architecture has a vacancy for a position of post-doctoral assistant, starting from October 1, 2015. It concerns a temporary full-time position for a one-time renewa...
Post Doctoral Position Controlling Metal Catalyzed Protein Oxidation, Department Of Chemistry, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 24 days ago
The Department of Chemistry, Faculty Sciences at the University of Copenhagen is offering a two and a half year post-doctoral position within the project “Controlling metal-catalyzed protein oxida...
Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 8 days ago
Postdoctoral fellowship The Faculty of Theology wishes to appoint a postdoctoral fellow with the aim to carry through an investigation of the religious motives in Bertel Thorvaldsen’s oeuvre, incl...
Postdoctoral Molecular Radiation Biology, Posted 03/04/15, Case Western Reserve University, United States, 1 day ago
Postdoctoral-Molecular Radiation Biology, posted 03/04/15 Fellow/Scholar in Molecular Radiation Biology; Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. The Department of Radiation Oncology ...
Research Expert Medicinal Chemistry, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 3 days ago
Research expert Medicinal Chemistry (Ref. OZK-2014-55) Occupation : Full-time Place : Leuven Apply no later than : March 16, 2015 The Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry (Rega Institute, Department ...