Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Solicitor Ip/Commercial Team (2 Posts), University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
THIS IS A READVERTISEMENT. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY. Applications are invited for two permanent posts as lawyers within the Intellectual Property/Commercial team in the University of Oxf...
Research Fellow In Railway Track Infrastructure, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
Infrastructure Group Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £29,301 to £36,001 Full Time, Fixed Term (1 year) Closing Date: Wednesday 05 April 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 847817AT ...
Research Fellow, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
View All Vacancies School of Psychology Location: Guildford Salary: £31,076 to £38,183 per annum pro rata Fixed Term Post Type: Full Time Advert Placed: Friday 24 March 2017 Closing Date: Frid...
Post Doctoral Interdisciplinary Research Fellow, Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
You’ll join the interdisciplinary team of the Cultures of Digital Economies Research Institute, a project housed within the Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences. The Institute brings together ...
Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Irhr Summer 2017 Pool, The University of Alabama, United States, about 20 hours ago
Posting Details Posting Details (Default Section) Requisition Number: 0810587 Number of Open Positions: 1 Position Title: PostDoc Other Title Information: Post Doctoral Research Fellowship - IRHR ...
Research Fellow In Evidence Based Policing, Teesside University, United Kingdom, about 20 hours ago
You will support the work of the Evidence Based Policing (EBP) Clinic developed in collaboration with Cleveland Police, including EBP related teaching activities and the supervision and management...