Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Chamberlain Fellow, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States, about 12 hours ago
Chamberlain Fellow-82730 Organization :PH-Physics Description The Physics Division at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) announces the competition for the 2017 Owen Chamberlain Fellowshi...
Full Time Post Doctoral Assistant, Ghent University, Netherlands, 29 days ago
For the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences , we are looking for a full-time post-doctoral assistant within the department of Political Science. What we are looking for You hold a doctoral de...
Arc Laureate Postdoctoral Fellowship In Constitutional Law, University of Melbourne, Australia, 9 days ago
Melbourne Law School Salary: $66,809* - $90,657 p.a. (*PhD Entry Level $84,458 p.a.) plus 9.5% superannuation Full-time, fixed term position for a period of up to five years. About Melbourne Law S...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Food Structure And Processing Dairy Ag Research, AgResearch, New Zealand, 26 days ago
The Organisation AgResearch is a leading Crown Research Institute charged with delivering science and innovation to benefit New Zealand agriculture and its wider economy. Our internationally recog...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant Heat Transfer And Aerodynamics, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
We are seeking a full-time Postdoctoral Research Assistant to join the Turbomachinery research group at the Department of Engineering Science (Osney Lab, Oxford). The Osney Thermo-Fluids Laborator...
Research Fellow In Passive Source Seismology X 2, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Geology & Geophysics Location: National Oceanography Centre Southampton Salary: £28,982 per annum Full Time Fixed Term (2 year fixed term contract and 3 year fixed term contract) Closing Date: Thu...