Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Radiochemist Postdoctoral Fellow (Chemical Sciences), Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States, 5 days ago
Radiochemist Postdoctoral Fellow (Chemical Sciences)-81782 Organization :CH-Chemical Sciences Description Berkeley Lab is Bringing Science Solutions to the World, and YOU can be a part of it! In t...
Clinical Research Fellow In Translational Surgery, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Clinical Research Fellow in Translational Surgery to join Professor Jagdeep Nanchahal in the Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatolo...
Research Midwife (Maternity Cover), University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
The Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is seeking a full-time Research Midwife to recruit to a collection of high-quality clinical research studies that are eligible for support fro...
Research Partner 3 Positions, Unitech Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 23 days ago
Education is constantly changing and so are we. We are creating a world-class, future focussed learning and teaching environment. At Unitec our goal is a great job for every graduate. To deliver t...
Postdoctoral Position In Bio Informatics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 29 days ago
Postdoctoral position in bio-informatics (Ref. BAP-2015-505) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : November 30, 2015 At the Center for Human Gene...
Postdoc In Malaria Immunology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 17 days ago
Postdoctoral fellow at University of Copenhagen Postdoc in malaria immunology/molecular biology Centre for Medical Parasitology (CMP) Department of Immunology and Microbiology (ISIM) Faculty of He...