Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Post Doc Signal Processing E Watch, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 2 hours ago
Position (Post-doctoral) Researcher Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2824 Job description Academic environment Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is one...
Research Nurse, University Hospital Southampton, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a new and different career pathway whilst maintaining clinical skills? We have a unique opportunity for enthusiastic Band 5 nurses to come and...
Postdoc In Cancer Bioinformatics In The Porse Group At The Finsen Laboratory/Bric, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 7 hours ago
An exciting position in cancer bioinformatics with focus on normal and malignant hematopoiesis as well as cancer stem cell models is available in the Porse Group, at the Biotech Research and Innov...
Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow Modelling Costs And Consequences Of A System For Determining Nurse Staffing Levels In Nhs Hospitals, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago
Centre for Innovation & Leadership in Health Sciences Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £29,301 to £46,924 Full Time Fixed Term (Until 31/10/2018) Closing Date: Wednesday 15 March 2017 Interview ...
Research Fellow In Oocyte Cell Biology, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago
Biomedicine Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £29,301 to £31,076 Full Time, Fixed Term (3 Years) Closing Date: Monday 27 February 2017 Interview Date: Tuesday 07 March 2017 Reference: 831017BJ Ap...
Senior Research Fellow In Social Epidemiology, University of Melbourne, Australia, 10 days ago
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences Salary: $116,901- $134,792 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation An exciting position exists for a talen...