Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Postdoc 'successful Public Governance' (0.8 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 9 days ago
Postdoc 'Successful Public Governance' (0.8 FTE) Functie Many governments today claim that they are squarely focused on ‘what works’ in designing their policies and the organizations tasked with d...
Research Fellow (77950 046), University of Warwick, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Vacancy Overview Fixed term for 30 months Token Communities in the Hellenistic World A fixed-term postdoctoral position is available as part of the ERC-funded project ‘Token Communities in the Anc...
Postdoc Position Forensic Genetics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 13 days ago
A postdoc position at the Section of Forensic Genetics (FGC – Forensic Genetics Copenhagen), Department of Forensic Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, is a...
Full Time Post Doctoral Assistant, Ghent University, Netherlands, 22 days ago
For the Faculty of Arts and Philosophy, we are looking for a full-time post-doctoral assistant within the department Linguistics. About Ghent University Ghent University is a world of its own. Emp...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Random Fractals, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
We invite applications for a Postdoctoral Research Assistant, funded by EPSRC to work with Professor Dmitry Belyaev at the Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford. This is a 2 year fixed-term...
4 Ph D Fellowships At Nano Geo Science Group, Department Of Chemistry, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 5 days ago
NanoGeoScience Research Group is international, with more than 50 researchers from chemistry, physics, engineering, mineralogy, geology, nanoscience, mathematics and biology. We work together in ...