Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Postdoc Position At Ku Leuven On The High Performance Implementation Of Particle Methods, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 15 days ago
Postdoc position at KU Leuven on the high performance implementation of particle methods (Ref. BAP-2014-457) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Leuven Apply no ...
Post Doctoral Researcher Juniper Gardens, University of Kansas, United States, 2 days ago
Auto req ID 2046BR Posting Title Post Doctoral Researcher - Juniper Gardens Position Number 00207474 Department Bureau of Child Research No. of Positions 1 Location/Division Juniper Gardens ...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In Digital Humanities (Digital History Concentration), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, United States, about 1 month ago
Posting Information Position Information Position Title Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Digital Humanities (Digital History Concentration) Vacancy ID PDS000721 Department History - Historical Position...
Rosalind Franklin Fellowship At The Faculty Of Law, University of Groningen, United States, 22 days ago
Organisation The Faculty of Law is a modern, internationally oriented institution, building on a longstanding tradition of four centuries. Groningen is one of the top three law faculties in The Ne...
Postdoctoral Position In Functional And Constraint Programming, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, about 16 hours ago
Postdoctoral position in Functional and Constraint Programming (Ref. BAP-2014-483) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : January 31, 2015 The Dec...
Rosalind Franklin Fellowships At The Faculty Of Arts, University of Groningen, United States, 22 days ago
Organisation The Faculty of Arts is a large, dynamic faculty in the heart of the city of Groningen. It has more than 5000 students and 700 staff members. In addition to language and culture degree...