Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Post Doctoral Research Fellow In International Higher Education In South Africa, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
View All Vacancies Unbundling education: Mapping the changing nature of Higher Education in South Africa (ESRC-NRF) Applications are invited for a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow to work on an ESRC-...
Research Fellow, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Business & Law Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £29,301 Pro rata per annum Part Time Fixed Term (18.75 hours per week) Closing Date: Wednesday 02 November 2016 Interview Date: To be confirmed Re...
Postdoctoral Fellow, Physics (Nuclear Physics/Precision Measurement), Indiana University Northwest, United States, 7 days ago
Postdoctoral Fellow, Physics (Nuclear Physics/Precision Measurement) Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review befo...
Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Kent, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
SS1146, Kent Law School, Closing Date: 30 Oct 2016 Grade 7: £32,958 - £38,183 per annum Fixed Term for 18 months Kent Law School are offering a unique opportunity for an excellent early career sch...
Research Fellow: Motivation, Feedback And Blended Learning In Use Courses, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 21 days ago
starting date; as soon as possible, but no later than 1 December 2016 Position (Post-doctoral) Researcher Departments Department of Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences Reference number V3...
Research Fellow (Mobile Solutions To The Mexican Kidnapping Epidemic), University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
View All Vacancies Fixed term to 11 April 2019 available from 1 January 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter You will work with Dr Conor O’Reilly, within the Centre for Criminal Justice Studies,...