Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Further Eduaction/Postgraduate Studies/Postdoctoral Research In Greece, State Scholarships Foundation (I.K.Y.), Europe, 29 days ago
Description The State Scholarships Foundation (I.K.Y.) announces that it will offer up to fifteen (15) scholarships to nationals (foreigners or of Greek origin) of Balkan and Eastern European coun...
Postdoctoral Position – Cell Division Research: Copenhagen, Denmark, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 20 days ago
A postdoctoral position is available in the Nilsson group, Department of Protein Signalling at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research (CPR – www.cpr.ku.dk ), University of Copenha...
Professorial Post In The Field Of Methodology And Auxiliary Sciences Of Medieval History, Ghent University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
From 1 October 2015, a part-time (50%) position of lecturer in the Tenure Track system will become available within the Department of History at the Faculty of Arts and Philosophy. The mandate inc...
Postdoc Position In Computational Modeling Of Kinase Specificity In Cancer And Evolution, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 23 days ago
A postdoc position is available in the laboratory of Prof Dr Rune Linding, a world-leading network biologist whose research focuses on the mechanisms by which cells use signaling networks to resp...
2 Positions Strategic Communication And Behaviour Change, (1 Post Doc Researcher 0.4 Fte, 1 Lecturer 0.4 Fte), Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, 21 days ago
We are looking for Lecturer The successful candidate will contribute to teaching of the chair group Strategic Communication at both bachelor and master level of the programmes Communication Scienc...
Exercise Physiology Muscle Metabolism Postdoc, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 18 days ago
EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY - Muscle Metabolism - POSTDOC (Ref. AAP-2015-156) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : August 03, 2015 The Exercise Physiol...