Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Postdoc In Engineering Of Plant Biosynthetic Pathways Into Microbes, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 12 days ago
Postdoc in engineering of plant biosynthetic pathways into microbes Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences Faculty of Science University of Copenhagen A two year postdoctoral research posi...
Postdoc Position Cell Signaling, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 15 days ago
Postdoc position Cell Signaling – Copenhagen, Denmark A postdoctoral position is available in the Proteomics and Cell Signaling Group, Department of Proteomics at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Cente...
Niehaus Postdoctoral And Visiting Fellows In Regional Political Economy, Princeton University, United States, 28 days ago
Requisition Number 1500611 Job Title Niehaus Postdoctoral and Visiting Fellows in Regional Political Economy Department Woodrow Wilson School - 26000 Position Summary The Niehaus Center for Global...
Early Stage Research Psychology (Secure Etn), Plymouth University, United Kingdom, about 6 hours ago
Early Stage Research- Psychology (SECURE ETN) In the region of £29000 to £32500 pa SECURE is a new Marie Sklodowska-Curie European Training Network (ETN) with the primary aim to train a new genera...
Postdoc Within Antibiotic Resistance, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 18 days ago
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, wishes to appoint a postdoc within antibiotic resistance research from 15 October 2015 (...
Doctoral Assistant In International Political Economy, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 7 days ago
Doctoral assistant in International Political Economy (Ref. AAP-2015-231) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Leuven Apply no later than : September 23, 2015 For...