Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Full Time Post Doctoral Assistant, Ghent University, Netherlands, about 1 month ago
The Faculty of Engineering and Architecture has a vacancy for a position of post-doctoral assistant. It concerns a temporary full-time position for a one-time renewable period of three years. EA12...
Postdoc Position In Epidermal Stem Cell Biology In The Jensen Group At Bric, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 15 days ago
A postdoc position in epidermal stem cell biology is available for a highly motivated and independent scientist in the Jensen Group at BRIC, University of Copenhagen The focus of our research is t...
Two Postdoctoral Positions At The Center For Information And Bubble Studies (Cibs), University Of Copenhagen (0224), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 9 days ago
Two Postdoctoral Positions at The Center for Information and Bubble Studies (CIBS), University of Copenhagen The Department of Media, Cognition and Communication, Faculty of Humanities, University...
Part Time (80%) Post Doctoral Assistant, Ghent University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
At the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences is the following position available: It concerns a temporary position for three years. FW01 A position of part-time post-doctoral assistant (80%) at the ...
Postdoctoral Fellowship, Digital Teaching And Learning, University of Texas at Arlington, United States, 17 days ago
Post Date: April 8, 2015 Academic Unit: (School or College) Search Code: LINK04082015PD Position/Job Description: The University of Texas at Arlington (UT Arlington) Division of Digital Teaching a...
Ph D Fellowship On Antimicrobial Compounds From Fungus Growing Termite Guts, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 24 days ago
A fully funded PhD fellowship on identification and characterization of antimicrobial compounds present within fungus-growing termite guts using meta-transcriptomic and -proteomic approaches is av...