Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Moore/Sloan And Wrf Data Science Postdoctoral Fellowships, Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology, United States, 10 days ago
Moore/Sloan and WRF Data Science Postdoctoral Fellowships University of Washington Posted: 12/09/2014 Open Until: 02/01/2015 We seek outstanding interdisciplinary researchers with expertise in the...
Postdoc Position In Mr Physics:, Ghent University, Netherlands, 26 days ago
Job description Ghent University Hospital (GUH) is a leading tertiary referral hospital in Flanders, Belgium, with excellence in patient care and translational research to improve patient care. Th...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Greek, Uppsala University, Netherlands, 22 days ago
Uppsala University is an international research university focused on the development of science and education. Our most important assets are all the individuals who with their curiosity and their...
Ref 1389/14 Postdoctoral Fellow In Language Learning/Processing, Marcs Institute, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 26 days ago
Full Time, 1 Year Fixed Term Appointment (with the possibility of a once-only 1 year extension) The MARCS Institute, a research institute of the University of Western Sydney (UWS), studies the sci...
Research Fellow (Internal Applicants Only), The University of Queensland, Australia, 8 days ago
The School of Education is distinguished by its high-quality, high-performance research environment. Education research at The University of Queensland was ranked 10th in the world in the QS Worl...
Post Doctoral Research Assoc, University of Utah, United States, 18 days ago
Details Open Date 12/02/2014 Requisition Number PRN07275B Job Title Post Doctoral Research Assoc Working Title Post Doctoral Research Assoc Job Grade A00 FLSA Code Professional Standard Hours per ...