Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Postdoctoral Associate, Tufts University, United States, 18 days ago
The Programming Language Group at Tufts University seeks applicants for a postdoctoral position on a new project that will focus on building tools to construct first-class embedded Domain-Specific...
Professioral Post (Bof) In The Academic Field Of European And International Tax Law, Ghent University, Netherlands, 16 days ago
A full-time position as Professor in the rank of assistant professor (tenure track) with a focus on scientific research funded by the Special Research Fund (BOF) in the Faculty of Law The Faculty ...
Professorial Post In The Field Of Commercial Law (Including Insolvency Law And Credit Law), Ghent University, Netherlands, 22 days ago
The faculty of Law has a vacancy for a part time (30%) professor in the rank of Assistant Professor in the Department of Interdisciplinary Study of Law, Private Law and Business Law (RE21), charge...
Professioral Post In The Discipline Of Tax Procedures Law, Ghent University, Netherlands, 16 days ago
The faculty of Law has a vacancy for a part time (40%) professorship in the rank of Assistant Professor in the Department of Interdisciplinary Study of Law, Private Law and Business Law (RE21), ch...
Professioral Post In The Discipline Of Indirect Taxes, Ghent University, Netherlands, 16 days ago
The faculty of Law has a vacancy for a part time (30%) professorship in the rank of Assistant Professor in the Department of Interdisciplinary Study of Law, Private Law and Business Law (RE21), ch...
Postdoc Position In Adaptation Physiology, Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, 1 day ago
We are looking for We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Postdoc in Adaptation Physiology, with a strong background in and affinity with fundamental and applied animal physiology. Candidat...