Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
The Department of Social Policy and Intervention is offering a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship to begin on 1 October 2017. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Department as an independent...
Fully Funded Postdoc Position On Perception For Highly Automated Driving, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 10 days ago
Position (Post-doctoral) Researcher Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2798 Job description Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e, www.tue.nl ) is looking for...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Heat Transfer And Aerodynamics, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
We are seeking two full-time Postdoctoral Research Assistant to join the Turbomachinery research group at the Department of Engineering Science (Osney Lab, Oxford). These posts are funded by Roll...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Structured Electrodes For Improved Energy Storage, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
We are seeking a full-time Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Design of Structured Electrodes for Improved Energy Storage to join the Control Engineering research group at the Department of Engine...
Post Doctor In Ocean Governance Law (Per 2016/607), University of Gothenburg, Sweden, 28 days ago
Type of employment: Fixed-term employment, 2 years from empolyment date Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Law, Göteborg First day of employment: After agreement Reference number: PER 2016/607 ...
Research Assistant Epic Post A: Engagement, Recruitment & Knowledge Exchange, Plymouth University, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Research Assistant - EPIC Post A: Engagement, Recruitment & Knowledge Exchange £24565 to £28452 pa - Grade 5 EPIC is supported by funding from the European Regional Development Fund, part of the E...