Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Research Fellow/Officer In Politics, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, about 12 hours ago
View All Vacancies Are you an ambitious researcher looking for your next challenge? Do you have a background in left-wing populism in contemporary Britain? Do you want to further your career in on...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Cfd Modelling Of Waves On Columns, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
We are seeking a full-time Postdoctoral Research Assistant to join the Environmental Fluid Mechanics group at the Department of Engineering Science central Oxford. The post is funded by EPSRC/NERC...
Postdoctoral Position In Nutritional Epidemiology, Indiana University Northwest, United States, about 3 hours ago
Postdoctoral Position in Nutritional Epidemiology Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the...
Research Fellow (80478 087) , University of Warwick, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
Vacancy Type/Job category Research Only Department Mathematics Salary £29,301-£38,183 per annum Location University of Warwick, Coventry Vacancy Overview Fixed term position for 12 months (2 posts...
Research Fellow, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
Human Sciences Group Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £29,301 to £31,076 per annum Full Time Fixed Term (for 2 years) Closing Date: Sunday 10 September 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Refer...
Postdoctoral Researcher Bioinformatician, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
We are seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher, to join our team at the Mahidol Oxford Research Unit (MORU) based in Bangkok, Thailand. You will work as a Bioinformatician, creating and implementing a b...