Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Chamberlain Fellow, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States, 28 days ago
Chamberlain Fellow-82730 Organization :PH-Physics Description The Physics Division at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) announces the competition for the 2017 Owen Chamberlain Fellowshi...
] Chamberlain Fellow, , United States, 29 days ago
The Physics Division at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) announces the competition for the 2017 Owen Chamberlain Fellowships in experimental particle physics and cosmology. The Physics...
Research Fellow In Biostatistics, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 25 days ago
Research Fellow in Biostatistics Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences Are you interested in working in a collaborative research environment on a variety of Health and Environmental project...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Education, Social Sciences & Law School/Institute: School of Law Category: Research Grade: Grade 7 Salary: £31,656 ...
Research Fellow In Passive Source Seismology, Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology, United States, 23 days ago
Research Fellow in Passive Source Seismology University of Southampton Posted: 08/03/2016 Open Until: 09/08/2016 Institution: University of Southampton Open Until: 2016-09-08 Research Fellow in Pa...
Research Fellow In Passive Source Seismology X 2, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Geology & Geophysics Location: National Oceanography Centre Southampton Salary: £28,982 per annum Full Time Fixed Term (2 year fixed term contract and 3 year fixed term contract) Closing Date: Thu...