Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
13 2005 Academic Position (Part Time) Actuarial Risk Measurement, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 5 days ago
13 2005 Academic position (part-time) - Actuarial Risk Measurement (Ref. ZAP-2015-102) Occupation : Part-time Place : Leuven Apply no later than : November 30, 2015 The Faculty of Economics and Bu...
Doctoral Researcher: New Approaches To The Conservation Of Contemporary Art, TATE, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
TateDoctoral Researcher: New Approaches to the Conservation of Contemporary Art£24,000 per annum + £650 annual mobility allowance + £1,450 family allowance for eligible candidates - Three-year fixe...
Postdoc In Translational Genomics In The Andersen Group At Bric, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 23 days ago
A postdoc position in translational genomics is available for a highly motivated and independent candidate in the Andersen Group at BRIC, University of Copenhagen. The focus of our research is tra...
A Ph D Fellowship In Epigenetics, Stem Cells And Cancer In The Helin Group At Bric, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 10 days ago
Our research is focused on the identification of genes and molecular mechanisms involved in cancer. We are in particular interested in understanding how “epigenetic” proteins contribute to embryog...
Postdoctoral Interdisciplinary Fellowships, Faculty Of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 5 days ago
Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen The Faculty of Law (Faculty), University of Copenhagen, is seeking applications for two or three positions as postdoc within the research area of one of th...
Fulltime Post Doctoral Assistant, Ghent University, Netherlands, 19 days ago
For the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences , we are looking for a full-time post-doctoral assistant within the department of Communication Sciences About Ghent University Ghent University...