Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Research Fellow/Officer, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
View All Vacancies Fixed term, 70% FTE, available from 16 January 2017 until 15 March 2018 You will work as a Research Fellow/Officer with Dr Carlo Perrotta (Project Coordinator) on a European H20...
Postdoctoral Positions At Cevia, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 10 days ago
Postdoctoral positions at CEVIA Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen The Faculty of Law (Faculty), University of Copenhagen, is seeking applications for positions as postdocs within the resear...
Postdoctoral Fellow “Process Tracing And Privacy Decisions” (1,0 Fte), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
The position is embedded within a larger project funded by NWO and NSF as part of the PRICE call. The full title of the project is “Using process tracing to improve household IoT users’ privacy de...
Postdoc Position "Social Innovation In Health Care" (0.8 1.0 Fte, 2,5 Years), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 15 days ago
Postdoc Position "Social innovation in health care" (0.8-1.0 FTE, 2,5 years) Functie In this interdisciplinary project, we will study healthcare delivery and ways to improve it using the notion of...
Research Nurse, University Hospital Southampton, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
Southampton is a vibrant, modern city situated on the south coast with excellent links to London and neighbouring towns. University Hospital Southampton is a major centre for teaching and research...
Research Fellow Centre For Social Data Analytics, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Research Fellow- Centre for Social Data Analytics School of Economics Faculty of Business, Economics and Law Full Time Fixed Term (Two Years) The Centre for Social Data Analytics and the School of...