Job posted by University of Antwerp (06/03/2012 10.06)
'Resources Strategy 4 Researchers' (HRS4R) Acknowledged Institutions. More
Add to My Favorites
• You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law; You can find the domains at www.ua.ac.be/vacancies
• You contribute to teaching and research in the Faculty of Law.
Nr. Job Positions : 1
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
• A doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
• The start date of scholarship will be 1st of September 2012;
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Comment/web site for additional job details
• Applications may be submitted only online,until the closing date 31st of March 2012;
• on application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in one of the above mentioned domains of research or in one of the research lines of the Faculty of Law. The research must be completed in a period of 4 years.
• A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection committee;
• More information about the application form can be obtained from Ellen Huijer (TEL 03 265 31 45);
• For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof..
|Degree||Master Degree or equivalent|
|Degree Field||Juridical sciences|
|Main Research Field||Juridical sciences|
|Years of Research Experience||1|
|• You hold a master degree in law;
• You can submit outstanding academic results;
• Also students in the final year of their degree can apply;
• The emphases in your teaching correspond to the UA educational vision.
• Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy (http://www.ua.ac.be/research);
• You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative, customer-oriented and cooperative;
Research Fellow Legal Development In China, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago
View All Vacancies Would you like to be part of research collaboration team between University of Leeds and a leading Chinese University? Do you have knowledge of corporate and financial law inclu...
Research Co Ordinator (80225 057) , University of Warwick, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
Vacancy Type/Job category Research Only Department School of Law Salary £25,298 - £28,453 pa, pro rata. Location University of Warwick, Coventry Vacancy Overview Fixed Term Contract for 5 years. 7...
Postdoctoral Researcher (1,0 Fte, 22 Months) In Environmental Psychology, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 33 minutes ago
within the Human-Technology Interaction group of the School of Innovation Sciences (IS), which is part of the Department of Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences (IE&IS). Position (Post-doc...
Msca Individual Fellowships, Ghent University, Netherlands, 43 minutes ago
Are you looking for a vibrant research environment to perform a postdoctoral fellowship funded by the Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions of the European Commission? Find a research group you would li...
Research Fellow In Networked Embedded Systems, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 12 hours ago
Electronic & Software Systems Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £29,301 to £36,001 per annum Full Time Fixed Term until 02.07.2018 Closing Date: Tuesday 06 June 2017 Reference: 868217FP Wearable ...
Research Fellow, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 12 hours ago
Operational Research Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £29,301 Full Time Fixed Term (18 Months) Closing Date: Friday 26 May 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 864417PJ Computational ...