International Cooperation & Mobility: Grants & Scholarships
Students and researchers who are interested in a study or research period in Austria can find a wide variety of grant and scholarship options at the OeAD.
- OeAD Anniversary Grant (for researchers from Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt)
- Franz Werfel for young university teachers of German literature,
- Ernst Mach Grant,
- Richard Plaschka for university teachers of history,
- Technology grants (for students from Asian countries),
- Vietnam Austrian Scholarship Programme,
- CEEPUS (university networks with Central and Eastern European countries),
- "Aktionen" Grants: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary,
- JSPS & Monbukagakusho: Japan,
- Third-party Funds,
- Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria (Funding for descendants of forced labour workers or for people who come from those countries that have exceptionally suffered from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced labour workers)
Most of the grant programmes are financed by the Federal Ministry of Science and Research (BMWF), some programmes are financed by non-governmental or non-Austrian institutions.
3 Three Year Funded Ph D Positions In Cognitive, Social And Affective Neuroscience, , Italy, 12 days ago
Rome, 19 June 2015 Call for Application for Prospective Ph.D. StudentsCode: 16167 - Psychology and Social NeuroscienceResearch curriculum in Cognitive Social and Affective Neurosciences ...
Ph D Scholarship In Physics/Materials Science, GNS Science, New Zealand, 24 days ago
PhD Scholarship in Physics/Materials ScienceNanostructured Thermoelectric Materials A PhD scholarship in physics is offered for research into nanostructured compounds for thermoelectric genera...
Notice For Admission To Ph D Courses Academic Year 2015/2016, Xxxi Cycle., Università degli Studi di Udine - University of Udine, Italy, about 11 hours ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (02/07/2015 04.03) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Dbu Scholarship Exchange Programme With Cee Countries, German Federal Foundation for the Environment (DBU), Europe, 19 days ago
Description The research stay in Germany begins approximately six months after the selection interviews have taken place. The DBU welcomes a wide range of topics in the environmental sciences and ...
Ph D Position: Single Molecule Microscopy Of Membrane Dynamics, TU Wien, Austria, 10 days ago
Job posted by TU Wien (23/06/2015 13.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. Mor...
Ph D Position In The Field Of Metal Photo Chemistry Mass Spectrometry Eu Horizon 2020, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 10 days ago
The successful applicant for this position at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark will be working in an interdisciplinary project spanning from met...