International Cooperation & Mobility: Grants & Scholarships
Students and researchers who are interested in a study or research period in Austria can find a wide variety of grant and scholarship options at the OeAD.
- OeAD Anniversary Grant (for researchers from Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt)
- Franz Werfel for young university teachers of German literature,
- Ernst Mach Grant,
- Richard Plaschka for university teachers of history,
- Technology grants (for students from Asian countries),
- Vietnam Austrian Scholarship Programme,
- CEEPUS (university networks with Central and Eastern European countries),
- "Aktionen" Grants: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary,
- JSPS & Monbukagakusho: Japan,
- Third-party Funds,
- Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria (Funding for descendants of forced labour workers or for people who come from those countries that have exceptionally suffered from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced labour workers)
Most of the grant programmes are financed by the Federal Ministry of Science and Research (BMWF), some programmes are financed by non-governmental or non-Austrian institutions.
Ph D Position In Databases, University of Salzburg, Austria, about 14 hours ago
The Database Research Group at the Department of Computer Sciences, University of Salzburg, Austria, offers a fully funded PhD position. The position is funded by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF) wi...
Ph D Intellectual Disability, Mental Health And Offending, University of New South Wales, Australia, 25 days ago
An interdisciplinary Scholarship is offered between the Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry (3DN) http://3dn.unsw.edu.au/ within the School of Psychiatry, UNSW Medicine, and the ...
Fully Funded Ph D Positions: Carry Out Your Own Ph D Project!, Hector Fellow Academy , Germany, 23 days ago
The Hector Fellow Academy (HFA) offers fully-funded PhD positions in natural sciences, informatics, mathematics, medicine/ psychology, or engineering. Ambitious prospective PhD students get the cha...
Phd Positions On Nanostrucured, Solution Processed, Environmentally Friendly Photovoltaics, ICFO - The Institute of Photonic Sciences, Spain, about 14 hours ago
The Functional Optoelectronic NanoMaterials group at ICFO, led by ICREA Prof. Gerasimos Konstantatos, is launching a research program on the design, synthesis and engineering of nanostructured inor...
Ph D – Neuropsychology/Psychiatry: An Investigation Of The Neural Substrates Underlying Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Induced Memory Changes , University of New South Wales, Australia, 23 days ago
The Sydney Neurostimulation Centre (SyNC) located within the Black Dog Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia is seeking a Ph.D student to undertake research investigating how ...
Flinders University :Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Opening Date: 28-02-2017 Closing Date: 17-03-2017 DESCRIPTION The Commonwealth government and Flinders University have established the Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship (ICAS) to a...