International Cooperation & Mobility: Grants & Scholarships
Students and researchers who are interested in a study or research period in Austria can find a wide variety of grant and scholarship options at the OeAD.
- OeAD Anniversary Grant (for researchers from Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt)
- Franz Werfel for young university teachers of German literature,
- Ernst Mach Grant,
- Richard Plaschka for university teachers of history,
- Technology grants (for students from Asian countries),
- Vietnam Austrian Scholarship Programme,
- CEEPUS (university networks with Central and Eastern European countries),
- "Aktionen" Grants: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary,
- JSPS & Monbukagakusho: Japan,
- Third-party Funds,
- Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria (Funding for descendants of forced labour workers or for people who come from those countries that have exceptionally suffered from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced labour workers)
Most of the grant programmes are financed by the Federal Ministry of Science and Research (BMWF), some programmes are financed by non-governmental or non-Austrian institutions.
Commonwealth Academic Fellowships (Potential Funding Opportunity), Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Funding opportunities at » | Commonwealth Academic Fellowships (Potential Funding Opportunity) Reference Number: R118 Level of Study: Postgraduate Research Regions: International (Non EU) This f...
Ph D Position In Supercontinuum Light Source Development At Tut Within The New European Training Network Supuvir, Tampere University of Technology (TUT), Finland, 20 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (08/09/2016 17.01) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Student Position (Ref Id1609 Wpc), Personalabteilung der Montanuniversität Leoben, Austria, 21 days ago
Job posted by Personalabteilung der Montanuniversität Leoben (08/09/2016 10.56) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europea...
Ph D Position In Chemistry/Physics/Materials Science, Institute for Chemical Technology of Inorganic Materials, Austria, 20 days ago
Job posted by Institute for Chemical Technology of Inorganic Materials (08/09/2016 15.43) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing t...
East Asia Eap Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer 10 East Asia EAP Bursaries. Value Each bursary will have a maximum value of $3 900. The bursary will be credited directly to the recipient's USQ student account as a contri...
International Scholarship China, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer 3 International Scholarships - China. Value The bursary has a maximum value of $8 000. The bursary will be credited directly to the recipient's USQ student account as a con...