International Cooperation & Mobility: Grants & Scholarships
Students and researchers who are interested in a study or research period in Austria can find a wide variety of grant and scholarship options at the OeAD.
- OeAD Anniversary Grant (for researchers from Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt)
- Franz Werfel for young university teachers of German literature,
- Ernst Mach Grant,
- Richard Plaschka for university teachers of history,
- Technology grants (for students from Asian countries),
- Vietnam Austrian Scholarship Programme,
- CEEPUS (university networks with Central and Eastern European countries),
- "Aktionen" Grants: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary,
- JSPS & Monbukagakusho: Japan,
- Third-party Funds,
- Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria (Funding for descendants of forced labour workers or for people who come from those countries that have exceptionally suffered from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced labour workers)
Most of the grant programmes are financed by the Federal Ministry of Science and Research (BMWF), some programmes are financed by non-governmental or non-Austrian institutions.
Undergraduate Scholarship Program For International Students In Shiraz, Iran, 2017 2018, Shiraz University of Medical sciences, Iran, 15 days ago
Undergraduate Scholarship Program for International Students in Shiraz, Iran, 2017-2018Description: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences will award a variety of scholarships to the applicants demo...
Indigenous Access Scholarships (Ias), University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 8 days ago
Due to changes in funding guidelines for the Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships, the scholarships that USQ offers in 2017 will be different from previous years. Applications will open late Janua...
Future Of Change Scholarships Ugce1283, University of New South Wales, Australia, 16 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 09/01/2017 Closing Date 30/05/2017 For commencement ...
Ph D In Economics, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 4 hours ago
Applications are invited for one or more PhD scholarships at the Department of Business and Economics, to be filled as soon as possible. Job description The department carries out research and tea...
Ph D Scholarship On Marine Heterotrophic N2 Fixing Bacteria, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 6 days ago
A 3-year PhD position in marine microbial ecology is offered at the Marine Biological Section, Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. The position starts April 1, 2017 and will ...
Ph D Fellow In Molecular Magnetism, Department Of Chemistry, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 7 days ago
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a 3-year PhD scholarship in Molecular Magnetism commencing 1 March 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter. Ino...