International Cooperation & Mobility: Grants & Scholarships
Students and researchers who are interested in a study or research period in Austria can find a wide variety of grant and scholarship options at the OeAD.
- OeAD Anniversary Grant (for researchers from Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt)
- Franz Werfel for young university teachers of German literature,
- Ernst Mach Grant,
- Richard Plaschka for university teachers of history,
- Technology grants (for students from Asian countries),
- Vietnam Austrian Scholarship Programme,
- CEEPUS (university networks with Central and Eastern European countries),
- "Aktionen" Grants: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary,
- JSPS & Monbukagakusho: Japan,
- Third-party Funds,
- Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria (Funding for descendants of forced labour workers or for people who come from those countries that have exceptionally suffered from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced labour workers)
Most of the grant programmes are financed by the Federal Ministry of Science and Research (BMWF), some programmes are financed by non-governmental or non-Austrian institutions.
Ph D Studentships At Ph D Program Molecular Cell Biology And Oncology, Medical University Innsbruck/Austria, MCBO PhD College Med-Uni-Innsbruck, Austria, 16 days ago
Job posted by MCBO PhD College Med-Uni-Innsbruck (02/12/2014 12.05) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter an...
Group Leader Positions At Imba, Vienna, SCPTP, Austria, 26 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (22/11/2014 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Ph D Students And Post Doc Positions In Nano Robotics And Electromagnetic Fields , Gyeongsang National University, Korea, 24 days ago
PhD students and Post-Doc Positions in Nano Robotics and Electromagnetic fields The research will be focused on designing a magnetic control system to monitor and drive magnetic Nano part...
Ph D Positions In Protein Biotechnology, BOKU - University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria, 1 day ago
PhD Positions in Protein Biotechnology Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively...
The Frans Van De Werf Fund For Clinical Cardiovascular Research , KU Leuven, Belgium, 28 days ago
The Frans Van de Werf Fund for Clinical Cardiovascular Research was founded at the University of Leuven (KU Leuven), Belgium in April 2013. The Fund will offer individual scholarships of up to 60.0...
Ph.D. Graduate Assistantship In Remote Sensing, Gis & Environmental Modeling, The Ohio State University, United States, 24 days ago
A Ph.D. graduate assistantship in the general areas of remote sensing, GIS, and environmental modeling is available, beginning Fall 2015, with Dr. Kaiguang Zhao in the School of Environment and Nat...