International Cooperation & Mobility: Grants & Scholarships
Students and researchers who are interested in a study or research period in Austria can find a wide variety of grant and scholarship options at the OeAD.
- OeAD Anniversary Grant (for researchers from Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt)
- Franz Werfel for young university teachers of German literature,
- Ernst Mach Grant,
- Richard Plaschka for university teachers of history,
- Technology grants (for students from Asian countries),
- Vietnam Austrian Scholarship Programme,
- CEEPUS (university networks with Central and Eastern European countries),
- "Aktionen" Grants: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary,
- JSPS & Monbukagakusho: Japan,
- Third-party Funds,
- Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria (Funding for descendants of forced labour workers or for people who come from those countries that have exceptionally suffered from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced labour workers)
Most of the grant programmes are financed by the Federal Ministry of Science and Research (BMWF), some programmes are financed by non-governmental or non-Austrian institutions.
Ph D Scholarship Available On Fuel Cells/Battery Technology In China For Sep 2017 Intake, University of Jinan, China, 24 days ago
One PhD scholarship available to take PhD research on fuel cells / battery in School of Chemical Engineering, University of Jinan, China in September 2017. Scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly ...
Ph D Scholarship: Lightfields And Holography Representation, Intituto de Telecomunicações, Portugal, 22 days ago
Workplan: Lightfields and Holography Representation. The EmergIMG project results from a Portuguese consortium that targets to design a common framework for the representation and quality ass...
Ph.D Position At Vedecom On 'smart Radio Resource Management In Heterogeneous Its G5 / 5 G Vehicular Networks', VEDECOM Institute, France, 22 days ago
MISSION AND ACTIVITIES--------------------------------Nowadays, the security of traditional and autonomous vehicles is one of the most important issues facing automotive industries and researchers....
New Colombo Plan Scholarship Program Ugtr1037, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $67,000 Scholarship(s)...
Ph D Position: Neural Mechanisms Underlying The Interlimb Transfer Of Motor Learning With Dr Sarlegna And Prof. Felician, In Marseille, France, Aix-Marseille University CNRS, France, 27 days ago
We are seeking a candidate for a PhD fellowship to work in collaboration with Dr. Fabrice SARLEGNA (Institute of Movement Sciences) and Pr. Olivier FELICIAN (Institute of Systems Neuroscience) in M...
Ph D Fellow On Palaeoproteomics For Cultural Heritage – Protein Paint Binders In Polychromy, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 15 minutes ago
Section of Evolutionary Genomics at the Natural History Museum of Denmark Faculty of Science University of Copenhagen The Natural History Museum of Denmark (Copenhagen) is offering a PhD scholarsh...