International Cooperation & Mobility: Grants & Scholarships
Students and researchers who are interested in a study or research period in Austria can find a wide variety of grant and scholarship options at the OeAD.
- OeAD Anniversary Grant (for researchers from Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt)
- Franz Werfel for young university teachers of German literature,
- Ernst Mach Grant,
- Richard Plaschka for university teachers of history,
- Technology grants (for students from Asian countries),
- Vietnam Austrian Scholarship Programme,
- CEEPUS (university networks with Central and Eastern European countries),
- "Aktionen" Grants: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary,
- JSPS & Monbukagakusho: Japan,
- Third-party Funds,
- Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria (Funding for descendants of forced labour workers or for people who come from those countries that have exceptionally suffered from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced labour workers)
Most of the grant programmes are financed by the Federal Ministry of Science and Research (BMWF), some programmes are financed by non-governmental or non-Austrian institutions.
Masters And/Or Doctoral Studentship In Maritime Archaeology Honor Frost Foundation, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
Archaeology Location: Avenue Campus Closing Date: Thursday 11 May 2017 Reference: 844317F4 Honor Frost Foundation Masters and/or Doctoral Awards in Maritime Archaeology at the Faculty of Humanitie...
Master's And Doctoral Degree Programs(Sponsored By Korean Government Scholarship Program, Kgsp) At The Dept. Of Biomedical Gerontology, Hallym University, South Korea, Hallym University, South Korea, 5 days ago
The Dept. of Biomedical Gerontology, Graduate School, Hallym University is looking for applicants passionate and competent in research for the best Korean scholarship for graduate studies, sponsore...
Ph D Scholarship For 3 D Concrete Printing, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, 13 days ago
Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure of Swinburne University of Technology (https://www.swinburne.edu.au/fset/csi/ ) is seeking to fund scholarship candidates with background in materials, chemica...
Forest 3 D Characterization Using Sar Tomography: Techniques And Applications, University of Rennes 1, France, 13 days ago
Forest 3-D characterization using SAR tomography: techniques and applicationshttps://www.ietr.fr/IMG/pdf/sujet_these/PhD_CNES_Forest_SAR_tomography_en.pdfSAR tomography is a coherent imaging ...
Ph D Scholarship In Applied Microeconomics And Labour Economics With A Focus On Integration Of Refugees, At The Department Of Economics, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
The Department of Economics at the University of Copenhagen offers a PhD scholarship linked to EARN: Economic Assimilation Research Network. The successful candidate will be employed from 1st of S...
Scholarship For International Baccalaureate (Ib) Graduates From South Asia, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 23 hours ago
This Scholarship was established by UTS to attract top achieving commencing international students who are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification from South Asia, an...