Zonta: Jane M. Klausman Women In Business Scholarship, University Of Technology, Sydney
The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships are awarded to women undertaking business studies who have demonstrated outstanding potential in the field. Zonta International offers scholarships of US$1,000 each at the district level and twelve scholarships in the amount of US$5,000 each.
Women pursuing a business or business-related degree (including online students) who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field are eligible to apply.
Value and duration
This schoalrship is offered by Zonta and is valued at up to $5,000.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be undertaking a business and/or business-related program at an accredited university
- Enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through to the final year of a Master's program at the time the application is submitted
- Living or studying in a Zonta region/district.(NSW or ACT)
- Achieved an outstanding academic record during her academic studies, including business- related subjects.
- Demonstrated initiative, ambition and commitment to pursuing a career in business.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed. See the Zonta International Websitefor application opening dates.
Opening date: 14/05/2012
Closing date: 15/06/2012
For further information contact
Zonta International Website: www.zonta.org.
District 24 email: email@example.com
Back to list
View or Apply