- Zonta Club Scholarships - Various
- Zonta International is a world wide organisation of executives in business and the professions working together to advance the status of women through service and advocacy.Each Club contributes to the service projects and advocacy initiatives by which we advance the status of women and girls everywhere. Clubs welcome support from and involvement with a wide variety of people and groups in their local communities.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Not Set
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- See Websites
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Custodian (8 Positions) (Jid 6726), The California State University, United States, about 5 hours ago
Campus: Northridge Job ID: 6726 Job Title: Custodian (8 Positions) (JID 6726) Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: April 10, 2017 Closing Date: Open until filled Link t...
Ph D Fellowship In Ion Channel Function And Biophysics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Center for Biopharmaceuticals / Dept. of Drug Design and Pharmacology Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) University of Copenhagen The Center for Biopharmaceuticals (Dept. of Drug Design...
Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 16 days ago
Apply now Job no:500394 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The University of Qu...
Two Ph D Positions In Mass Spectrometry Based Palaeoproteomics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Two PhD positions in Mass Spectrometry-based Palaeoproteomics Marie Curie TEMPERA European Training Network Two PhD positions that are part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie TEMPERA European Training ...
Ph D Fellow On Palaeoproteomics For Cultural Heritage – Protein Paint Binders In Polychromy, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Section of Evolutionary Genomics at the Natural History Museum of Denmark Faculty of Science University of Copenhagen The Natural History Museum of Denmark (Copenhagen) is offering a PhD scholarsh...
Ph D Position – Enhancing The Role Of Electric Vehicles For Balancing Distributed Resources Driven Power Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 21 hours ago
Apply no later than 12 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Center for Electric Power and Energy (CEE) at the Department of Electrica...