- Zonta Club Scholarships - Various
- Zonta International is a world wide organisation of executives in business and the professions working together to advance the status of women through service and advocacy.Each Club contributes to the service projects and advocacy initiatives by which we advance the status of women and girls everywhere. Clubs welcome support from and involvement with a wide variety of people and groups in their local communities.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Not Set
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- See Websites
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Cardiac Arrhythmia, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 10 days ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, Dept. of Biomedical Sciences, University of Copenhagen A 3-year PhD scholarship is available at the Department of Biomedical Sciences, Section of Heart an...
Ph D Stipend In Multi Scale Urban Flood Forecasting (6 16032), Aalborg University, Denmark, 8 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Civil Engineering a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Civil Engineering. The stipend is open for appointment from...
Ph D Scholarship In Capital Budgeting (2016 224 01119), Aalborg University, Denmark, 10 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD Fellow within Capital budgeting is open for appointment on 1 July 2016 or as soon as possible thereafter...
Clerical Assistant (External Funding) Sd00791, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Salary £16,017 to £17,703 per annum (pro-rata if part time), together with NEST Pension benefits (National Employment Savings Trust) http://www.nestpensions.org.uk This is a permanent position. Gr...
Ph D Scholarship In Finance And/Or Macroeconomics (2016 224 01117), Aalborg University, Denmark, 24 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD fellow within Finance and/or Macroeconomics is open for appointment on 1 October 2016 or as soon as poss...
Ph D Fellowships In Computational Palaeogenomics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 28 days ago
Natural History Museum of Denmark University of Copenhagen The Natural History Museum, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering 3 year PhD scholarships as part of the ArchSci2020...