- Zonta Club Scholarships - Various
- Zonta International is a world wide organisation of executives in business and the professions working together to advance the status of women through service and advocacy.Each Club contributes to the service projects and advocacy initiatives by which we advance the status of women and girls everywhere. Clubs welcome support from and involvement with a wide variety of people and groups in their local communities.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Not Set
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- See Websites
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 2 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Date posted: 20...
Ph D Scholarship In Exercise Physiology, La Trobe University, Australia, 30 days ago
Highest Australian ranking for research in Human Movement and Sports Science World-class research training, based at the Bendigo Campus Stipend of $25,392 per annum full-time (tax exempt, 2014 rat...
Griffith University :The Josephine Ulrick Prizes In Literature & Poetry, Flinders University, Australia, 30 days ago
Opening Date: 01-12-2014 Closing Date: 13-02-2015 DESCRIPTION The Josephine Ulrick Prizes in Literature and Poetry, offered in memory of a significant patron and promoter of Australian art and lit...
Ph D Scholarship: Advanced Molecular Imaging, Monash University, Australia, 22 days ago
The Opportunity The ARC Centre of Excellence for Advanced Molecular Imaging aims to provide an unprecedented understanding of The Centre brings together leading Australian researchers in nodes at ...
Australian Veterans' Children Scholarships, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, 11 days ago
The scholarships are funded by direct donations to AVCAT and from the Australian Government, ex-service organisations, firms and private individuals sponsoring scholarships. Most of our scholarshi...
Nhmrc Cre Ph D Scholarship In Prospective Studies Of Cancer Risk, University of Sydney, Australia, 12 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: NHMRC CRE PhD Scholarship in Prospective Studies of Cancer Risk Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgr...