- Zonta Club Scholarships - Various
- Zonta International is a world wide organisation of executives in business and the professions working together to advance the status of women through service and advocacy.Each Club contributes to the service projects and advocacy initiatives by which we advance the status of women and girls everywhere. Clubs welcome support from and involvement with a wide variety of people and groups in their local communities.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Not Set
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- See Websites
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Master Of Philosophy (M Phil) Scholarships To Study Neuroscience, The University of Queensland, Australia, 26 days ago
Apply now Job no:497911 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia Queensland Brain Inst...
Csiro Postgraduate Scholarships, University of South Australia, Australia, 29 days ago
Postgraduate students who partner with CSIRO to complete their PhD studies, will gain access to world-class facilities and have a unique opportunity to work alongside Australia’s leading research ...
Australian Federation Of Graduate Women Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 28 days ago
The trustees of AFGW-NSW Inc. Education Trust invite applications for the 2015 AFGW-NSW Inc Tempe Mann Annual Scholarship. Conditions of the Award: that the successful candidate agree to acknowled...
H&R Society Trust Uts Access Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
The Scholarship has been established to support up to two (2) commencing undergraduate UTS students who demonstrate financial need or other educational disadvantage(s). Please read the Conditions...
Bizify's Startup Future Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 19 days ago
Background The Australian business startup sector has the potential to contribute $109 billion or 4% of GDP to the Australian economy and 540,000 jobs by 2033 with a concerted effort from entrepre...
Ph D Scholarship Opportunity: Hazelwood Health Study, Monash University, Australia, 11 days ago
The Opportunity Monash University, in collaboration with Federation University, University of Tasmania, University of Adelaide, and the CSIRO has been commissioned by the Victorian Department of H...