- Zonta Club Scholarships - Various
- Zonta International is a world wide organisation of executives in business and the professions working together to advance the status of women through service and advocacy.Each Club contributes to the service projects and advocacy initiatives by which we advance the status of women and girls everywhere. Clubs welcome support from and involvement with a wide variety of people and groups in their local communities.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Not Set
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- See Websites
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Exercise Physiology, La Trobe University, Australia, 19 days ago
Highest Australian ranking for research in Human Movement and Sports Science World-class research training, based at the Bendigo Campus Stipend of $25,392 per annum full-time (tax exempt, 2014 rat...
Ph D Scholarship In Indigenous Governance, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 26 days ago
The Indigenous nation buildings project is an ARC funded study bringing together three Aboriginal nations and seven universities (UTS,University of Arizona, University of Melbourne, Flinders Unive...
Sydney Eye Hospital Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
Funding Body: Save Eye Institute Title: Sydney Eye Hospital Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate sch...
Ph D Scholarship Concentrating Solar Thermal Optical Modelling, CSIRO, Australia, 22 days ago
Be mentored by Australia's premier scientific researchers Gain access to our world-class facilities Kickstart your research career with CSIRO! The Position: CSIRO Energy Flagship now welcomes appl...
Griffith University :The Josephine Ulrick Prizes In Literature & Poetry, Flinders University, Australia, 19 days ago
Opening Date: 01-12-2014 Closing Date: 13-02-2015 DESCRIPTION The Josephine Ulrick Prizes in Literature and Poetry, offered in memory of a significant patron and promoter of Australian art and lit...
Ph D Scholarship: Advanced Molecular Imaging, Monash University, Australia, 12 days ago
The Opportunity The ARC Centre of Excellence for Advanced Molecular Imaging aims to provide an unprecedented understanding of The Centre brings together leading Australian researchers in nodes at ...