- Zonta Club Scholarships - Various
- Zonta International is a world wide organisation of executives in business and the professions working together to advance the status of women through service and advocacy.Each Club contributes to the service projects and advocacy initiatives by which we advance the status of women and girls everywhere. Clubs welcome support from and involvement with a wide variety of people and groups in their local communities.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Not Set
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- See Websites
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship – Understanding Bubble Dynamics In Sonicated Edible Lipids To Improve Their Physicochemical Properties, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017 Reference: 836417EB Supervisor Dr P R Birkin PhD Description: High intensity ultrasound (HIU) or sonication has been exploite...
Ph D Scholarship In Neurovascular Unit And Astrocyte Activity, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
PhD scholarship in neurovascular unit and astrocyte activity, Copenhagen, Denmark. A PhD scholarship is available in the Neuronal Signaling laboratory, Department of Neuroscience and Pharmacology,...
Ph D Fellow In Neuroscience, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
PhD fellow in Neuroscience Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) University of Copenhagen Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a PhD Studentship (3 years) availa...
M Res + Ph D Studentships At The Epsrc Cdt In Future Infrastructure And Built Environment, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
We are currently looking to recruit talented students for a number of fully funded studentships to carry out cutting edge research within a broad range of both core and interdisciplinary civil eng...
Ph D Studentship Using Terahertz Spectroscopy To Explore The Properties Of Biopharmaceutical Formulations For Solid State Processing Sensor Cdt/Med Immune (Fixed Term), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
A fully-funded 4-year PhD studentship is available at the Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology at the University of Cambridge working with Dr Axel Zeitler in collaboration with Med...
Ph D Positions At Center For Peptide Based Antibiotics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
PhD positions at Center for Peptide-Based Antibiotics, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen Up to 3 PhD positions are available in molecular/microbiology (2) and medici...