Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Women in Engineering Scholarship
Total value of $5000
- $5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) for one year only
- Up to 50 scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or an International student
- Female studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2012
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia
Application and other information
- The faculty reserves the right to distribute the scholarships across a range of engineering programs to ensure that women with a diverse range of engineering interests are included among the recipients
- Cannot be deferred
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Ph D Scholarship – Characterization Of Modified Starches, The University of Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
Apply now Job no:500607 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Usq Health Economics Ph D Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 2 hours ago
The School of Commerce at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia is offering two USQ Research Training Program (RTP), Health Economics PhD scholarships to carry out research that w...
School Of Engineering Ph D Scholarship In Infrastructure Assessment, RMIT, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Expression of Interest for Australian Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates; are strongly encouraged to register their Expression of Inte...
Usq Advance Queensland Ph D Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 2 hours ago
A USQ Advance Queensland PhD scholarship is available for a self-driven student to work in the area of Internet of Things (IoT)/Mobile Computing with expertise and interest in Machine Learning in ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Multiphase Flow In Unsaturated Porous Media, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Funding Body: University Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Multiphase Flow in Unsaturated Porous Media Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: One postgradu...
Boston Consulting Group Scholarship Program, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Tenure of award: Tenable for the following years studies. Closing dates for applications: 28 April 2017 Applications close at 10:00 am on Friday, April 28, 2017 Number of awards offered: wo schola...