Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Women in Engineering Scholarship
Total value of $5000
- $5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) for one year only
- Up to 50 scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or an International student
- Female studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2012
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia
Application and other information
- The faculty reserves the right to distribute the scholarships across a range of engineering programs to ensure that women with a diverse range of engineering interests are included among the recipients
- Cannot be deferred
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Ph D Position In The Field Of Mechanochemistry, Chonnam National University, South Korea, 12 days ago
We are looking for a prospective Ph.D. student who has interests in being a Mechanochemist whose research topic will be ‘Fabrication and Mechanical characterization of functional hydrogels’.A resea...
Ph D Studentship: Multi Scale Models Of The Finite Temperature Behaviour Of Skyrmions, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Computational Engineering & Design Group Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Tuesday 01 August 2017 Reference: 880917AK Project Reference: NGCM-0118 Skyrmionics is emerging as one of the most...
The Queensland Times Bursary In Journalism, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 23 hours ago
This bursary is being offered by The Queensland Times to further its commitment to providing the very best quality journalism to the Ipswich region. The Queensland Times has a long and proud histo...
Ph D Scholarship In Marine Hydrodynamics, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 5 days ago
Apply no later than 22 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Mechanical Engineering in cooperation with NTNU Department of Marine Tec...
Ph D Position; Millimeter Wave Cmos Circuit Design, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2948 Job description Title: Millimeter wave CMOS circuit design for waveguide integrated amplifier arrays for 5G communication...
Ph D Scholarship In Healthcare Design For Collaborative Care, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
Apply no later than 15 August 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD pos...