Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Women in Engineering Scholarship
Total value of $5000
- $5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) for one year only
- Up to 50 scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or an International student
- Female studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2012
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia
Application and other information
- The faculty reserves the right to distribute the scholarships across a range of engineering programs to ensure that women with a diverse range of engineering interests are included among the recipients
- Cannot be deferred
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Postgraduate Scholarship In Exercise Immunology, University of Sydney, Australia, 7 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Exercise Immunology Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-tim...
Postgraduate Scholarship Investigating Consequences Of Sweet Drink Consumption, University of Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship Investigating Consequences of Sweet Drink Consumption Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate R...
The Charles Allan Seymour Hawker Memorial Scholarship Trust Fund :Charles Allan Seymour Hawker Memorial Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 28 days ago
DESCRIPTION The Charles Allan Seymour Hawker Memorial Scholarship Trust Fund was established by the late Kathleen Lilias Needham to perpetuate the memory of her late brother Charles Allan Seymour ...
Sydney Eye Hospital Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 28 days ago
Funding Body: Save Eye Institute Title: Sydney Eye Hospital Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate sch...
Ph D Position (Department Of Cardiovascular Sciences), KU Leuven, Belgium, 28 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (23/09/2014 02.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Nhmrc Cre Ph D Scholarship In Prospective Studies Of Cancer Risk, University of Sydney, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: NHMRC CRE PhD Scholarship in Prospective Studies of Cancer Risk Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgr...