Western Australia Dental Foundation Scholarship, University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
Listed about a year ago
Attention: this position might have been expired or removed by the publisher!
- Western Australia Dental Foundation Scholarship
- The Western Australian Dental Foundation (WADF) has donated a capital sum to establish a fund known as the Western Australia Dental Foundation Scholarship Fund to provide scholarships in perpetuity at The University of Western Australia.The WADF scholarship is awarded to a commencing Bachelor of Dental Science degree student, who is experiencing financial hardship and for who educational oppotunities are limited, for ecample because of distance, economic disadvantage, cultural difference, disability or responsibility for the care of children, the ill or the elderly.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- An applicant must be-
- a citizen or permanent resident of Auastralia
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in a Bachelor of Dental Science degree course commencing in 2011; and
- able to demonstrate financial hardship* and that their educational opportunities are limited.
- being in receipt of a means-tested Commonwealth income supported payment (such as Yuoth Allowance, Austduy, Abatudy, diability support pension, Veteran Entitlements or payment of another income-tested benefit or pension); or
- submitting a statement of financial need.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply
University of Western Australia (UWA) -AustraliaTitleCountry Medical Foundation Scholarship [F24698] DescriptionThe Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage
The University of Western Australia -AustraliaTitleCountry Medical Foundation Scholarship [F51252]DescriptionThe Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage
The University of Western Australia -AustraliaFurther information Conditions How to apply Contact TitleBachelor of Philosophy (Honours) Financial Hardship Scholarship Description The Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) Financial Hardship Scholarship
The University of Western Australia -AustraliaFurther information Conditions How to apply Contact TitleATCO Australia Undergraduate Scholarship [F51203] Description ATCO Australia provides a scholarship to encourage and assist a high achieving full