- Western Australia Dental Foundation Scholarship
- The Western Australian Dental Foundation (WADF) has donated a capital sum to establish a fund known as the Western Australia Dental Foundation Scholarship Fund to provide scholarships in perpetuity at The University of Western Australia.The WADF scholarship is awarded to a commencing Bachelor of Dental Science degree student, who is experiencing financial hardship and for who educational oppotunities are limited, for ecample because of distance, economic disadvantage, cultural difference, disability or responsibility for the care of children, the ill or the elderly.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- An applicant must be-
- a citizen or permanent resident of Auastralia
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in a Bachelor of Dental Science degree course commencing in 2011; and
- able to demonstrate financial hardship* and that their educational opportunities are limited.
- being in receipt of a means-tested Commonwealth income supported payment (such as Yuoth Allowance, Austduy, Abatudy, diability support pension, Veteran Entitlements or payment of another income-tested benefit or pension); or
- submitting a statement of financial need.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships 2018, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Scholarship Overview: The 2018 Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships each include up to AUD20,000 (for course fees and economy travel) for a NFP executive to attend a Stanford Graduate School...
Ph D Scholarship Clinical Trial Of Nicotine Vaporisers For Smoking Cessation Among Priority Populations Living With Co Morbidities, The University of Queensland, Australia, 26 days ago
Smoking is a leading cause of preventable death for priority populations with comorbidities (HIV, Hepatitis C and Opiate dependence) due to their high smoking prevalence, greater vulnerability to t...
Agsm Alumni Community Leader Scholarship Pgca1014, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 20/07/2017 Closing Date 30/11/2017 For commencement Summer Semester 2018 Value 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minimu...
Fulbright Professional Scholarship In Non Profit Leadership 2017, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Scholarship Overview This scholarship provides an exceptional opportunity for personal / professional development and broader impact through research, experiential learning or management training ...
Peter Densem Postgraduate Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Closing date: 10/03/2018 Purpose The Peter Densem Postgraduate Scholarship was established in 2017 by Mr Peter Densem for the purpose of supporting students at Massey University who have already c...
Peter Densem Undergraduate Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 3 days ago
Closing date: 10/03/2018 Purpose The Peter Densem Undergraduate Scholarship was established in 2017 by Mr Peter Densem for the purpose of supporting students at Massey University who have already ...