- Western Australia Dental Foundation Scholarship
- The Western Australian Dental Foundation (WADF) has donated a capital sum to establish a fund known as the Western Australia Dental Foundation Scholarship Fund to provide scholarships in perpetuity at The University of Western Australia.The WADF scholarship is awarded to a commencing Bachelor of Dental Science degree student, who is experiencing financial hardship and for who educational oppotunities are limited, for ecample because of distance, economic disadvantage, cultural difference, disability or responsibility for the care of children, the ill or the elderly.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- An applicant must be-
- a citizen or permanent resident of Auastralia
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in a Bachelor of Dental Science degree course commencing in 2011; and
- able to demonstrate financial hardship* and that their educational opportunities are limited.
- being in receipt of a means-tested Commonwealth income supported payment (such as Yuoth Allowance, Austduy, Abatudy, diability support pension, Veteran Entitlements or payment of another income-tested benefit or pension); or
- submitting a statement of financial need.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Eric Dreikurs Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
The Eric Dreikurs Scholarship is a one-year grant awarded to a continuing Bachelor of Laws student (i.e. to be eligible, a student must have completed at least one year of his/her degree), awarded...
Ezekiel Solomon Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
The Ezekiel Solomon Scholarship is a one (1) year scholarship to support one commencing or continuing, full-time UTS Law student who demonstrates financial need or other educational disadvantage(s...
John Hughes Memorial Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
Established in 2009 in memory of UTS staff member and respected IT academic, John Hughes, this scholarship is supported by donations from The Australian Computer Society, Codesmiths, UTS alumni an...
The Magnitude Foundation Scholarship Ugca1444, University of New South Wales, Australia, 27 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 04/11/2015 Closing Date 29/01/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minim...
Cpa Australia Cpa Program Scholarship 2016, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 7 days ago
Scholarship Overview The scholarship entitles recipients to exemption from all CPA Program professional level segments fees. The award covers course fees starting from the date awarded. Guidance f...
Vision Australia Further Education Bursary, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
Value and duration The Bursaries provide adaptive technology to help ensure that these students can fully participate and succeed in their chosen studies. Each year a Victorian Bursary recipient s...