- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: email@example.com
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Cardiff University 2016 Call For Expressions Of Interest In Marie Skłodowska Curie Individual Fellowships, Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Job posted by Cardiff University (07/04/2016 15.38) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Research Fellow, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
The starting salary will be from £33,574 up to £37,768 on Grade F, depending on qualifications and experience. Generous holiday allowances, flexible working, pension scheme and relocation package ...
Research Fellow, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences Centre for Water Systems This full-time post is available from immediately on a fixed-term basis until 30 November 2016. The College wishe...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Civil & Architectural Engineering, Drexel University, United States, 2 days ago
Position Title Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Civil & Architectural Engineering Requisition Number 7564 Job Overview Drexel University's Department of Civil, Architectural & Environmental Engineer...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
Apply now Job no:498925 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location:...
Postdoctoral Scholar In Hydrology, University of California, Merced, United States, 22 days ago
Postdoctoral Scholar in Hydrology Job #JPF00341 Research and Campuswide Programs - Campuswide Programs Recruitment Period Open April 15th, 2016 through May 15th, 2016 Description The Ecohydrologic...