- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: email@example.com
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Researcher, Ghent University, Netherlands, 19 days ago
Job description The Particle and Interfacial Technology Group is looking for a postdoctoral researcher to join our fast-growing team. Our group is focused on physico-chemical water treatment, with...
Research Professional, The University of Queensland, Australia, 29 days ago
Apply now Job no:499462 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Research Professional Level 05 ($62,716.31 - $70,241.69) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lu...
Postdoctoral Researcher Department Of Applied Analytical And Physical Chemistry, Ghent University, Belgium, 16 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (12/09/2016 17.06) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Postdoctoral Research Position, Slovenska technicka univerzita v Bratislave, Slovakia, 7 days ago
Job posted by Slovenska technicka univerzita v Bratislave (22/09/2016 15.40) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European C...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 28 days ago
Sustainable Minerals Institute The Sustainable Minerals Institute at The University of Queensland (UQ) is a world leading research institute dedicated to finding knowledge-based solutions to the s...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow Centre For Water Systems, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences Centre for Water Systems The above full time post is available from 1 October 2016 on a fixed term basis until 30 September 2019 within th...