- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Senior Research Fellow, University of East London, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
View All Categories View "Research" Category Sustainability Research Instituite (SRI) Reference: 147S2014 Closing Date: Wednesday 29 October 2014 Interview Date: Wednesday 12 November 2014 S...
Postdoc, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, 26 days ago
Postdoc Using long-term citizen science data to evaluate effects of wetland restorations on bird population dynamics Ekologi, Populationsekologi At the Department of Ecology, SLU, we conduct empir...
Job Ref 219/2014, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 9 days ago
LECTURER / SENIOR LECTURER (CIVIL/GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING) FACULTY OF HEALTH, ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING JOONDALUP CAMPUS $88,738 TO $105,379 PA (ALEVB) $108,703 TO $125,342 PA...
Selection For 4 Senior Post Doc Positions, Università degli Studi dell'Insubria, Italy, 3 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (23/10/2014 02.31) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Cass Gilbert Fellowship In Architecture, University of Minnesota, United States, 3 days ago
Job Code and Title (9403) Assistant Professor Position Title Cass Gilbert Fellowship in Architecture Job Code 9403 Requisition Number 194997 Position Category Faculty and Instructional Appointment...
Taubman College Muschenheim, Oberdick And Sanders Fellowships, University of Michigan, United States, 24 days ago
Job Detail Taubman College Muschenheim, Oberdick and Sanders Fellowships Job Summary Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning at the University of Michigan offers three fellowships in th...