- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: email@example.com
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Post Doc For Cfd Of Innovative Water Systems For Fire Fighting, INSA Centre Val de Loire, France, 21 days ago
Job posted by INSA Centre Val de Loire (09/11/2015 10.32) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for...
Research Fellow (Land Use Change Modelling And Urban Hydrology), University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
View All Vacancies Department Civil and Environmental Engineering Location: Guildford Salary: £30,738 Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Wednesday 16 December 2015 Interview Date: Monday 21 Dec...
Laboratory Asst Ii (9603 C) Job #20847, University of California, United States, 7 days ago
Job Description Job Title: Laboratory Asst II (9603C) Job #20847 Job ID: 20847 Location: Main Campus-Berkeley Full/Part Time: Full-Time Department Inst for Environ Sci & Engr Regular/Temporary: Re...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 22 days ago
The Advanced Water Management Centre (AWMC) The Advanced Water Management Centre (AWMC) is an international centre of excellence in innovative water technology, treatment and management. With over...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Internal Applicants Only), The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Apply now Job no:498172 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Academic Level A ($60,829.01 - $82,510.25) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane ...
Research Fellow (Internal Applicants Only), The University of Queensland, Australia, 22 days ago
Advanced Water Management Centre The Advanced Water Management Centre (AWMC) is at the leading edge of environmental biotechnology related to water and wastewater management and treatment. We have...