- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: email@example.com
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
University Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Adelaide, Australia, 1 day ago
Prestigious International Research Centre, Centre for Global Food & Resources Collaborative project between horticultural and environmental industries and research groups (including RIRDC, HIA, Un...
Research Fellow In Urban Flood Resilience, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, about 20 hours ago
View All Vacancies Are you an enthusiastic and experienced researcher in water engineering and flood risk management with an interest in sustainable and resilient system designs and evaluation? Ar...
Postdoc In The Area Of Wastewater Biotechnology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 1 day ago
Apply no later than 27 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Environment by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Environmental Engineering at the Technical University of Denm...
University Senior Research Fellow, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 1 hour ago
Prestigious International Research Centre, Centre for Global Food & Resources Joint initiative between University of Adelaide and the SA Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources (DEW...
Postdoctoral Research Associate / Research Fellow In Su Ds, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
Postdoctoral Research Associate / Research Fellow in SuDS From £28,452 (Grade E) to £33,943 (Grade F) pro rata, depending level of appointment, depending on qualifications and experience Generous ...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:500772 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia As part of a recently funded r...