- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: email@example.com
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Position In Human Geography, Stockholm University, Sweden, 23 days ago
Postdoctoral Position in Human Geography at the Department of Human Geography. Reference number SU FV-2543-14. Deadline for applications: October 8, 2014. Project description The postdoctoral rese...
Postdoc, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, 2 days ago
Postdoc Using long-term citizen science data to evaluate effects of wetland restorations on bird population dynamics Ekologi, Populationsekologi At the Department of Ecology, SLU, we conduct empir...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Civil & Architectural Engineering, Drexel University, United States, 27 days ago
Position Title Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Civil & Architectural Engineering Requisition Number 6353 Job Overview A postdoctoral research position is available in the Waring Indoor Environmenta...
2 Full Time Research Fellow Positions, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland, 29 days ago
The Singapore-ETH Centre for Global Environmental Sustainability (SEC), a joint effort between ETH Zurich and the Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF), launched the Future Cities Laborator...
6 Post Doc Positions In The Field Of Quantitative Sustainability And Risk Informed Decision Making Within The Global Decision Support Initiative At Technical University Of Denmark, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 20 days ago
Apply no later than 19 October 2014 Apply for the job at Technical University of Denmark by completing the following form. Apply online Globalization, climatic change and diminishing resources are...
The Australian Grape And Wine Authority (Agwa) :Agwa Post Graduate Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 15 days ago
Opening Date: 17-09-2014 Closing Date: 07-11-2014 DESCRIPTION The Australian Grape and Wine Authority (AGWA) is accepting applications until Friday 7 November 2014 for PhD, Masters and Honours sch...
Senior Research Fellow Center For Changing Landscapes, University of Minnesota, United States, 24 days ago
Job Code and Title (9743) Senior Research Fellow Position Title Senior Research Fellow - Center for Changing Landscapes Job Code 9743 Requisition Number 194050 Position Category Staff - Profession...
Postdoc In Quantitative Integrated Flood Risk Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 12 days ago
Apply no later than 3 October 2014 Apply for the job at DTU Environment by completing the following form. Apply online The Urban Water Engineering section at the Department of Environmental Engine...
Post Doc Within Sanitary Engineering With Focus On Modelling Of The Urban Drainage System, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, 20 days ago
The research group Sanitary engineering at Luleå University of Technology is searching for a driven, committed young researcher which is interested in a Postdoctoral position within Sanitary Engin...
Postdoctoral Fellow, ASU, United States, 18 days ago
Title Postdoctoral Fellow Regular/Temporary Regular Fiscal Appointment Position Type This is a grant funded position. Continuation is contingent on future grant funding. Appointments are year-to-y...