- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Post Doctoral Fellow College Of Engineering And Applied Science, University of Cincinnati, United States, 5 days ago
The University of Cincinnati, College of Engineering and Applied Science invites applications for a Post Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Biomedical, Chemical and Environmental Engineering. Th...
Postdoc In Analytical Chemistry Of Crude Oil Samples, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 1 month ago
Apply no later than 6 January 2017 Apply for the job at Centre for Oil and Gas - DTU by completing the following form. Apply online The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre fo...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Tropical Hydro Ecological Modelling, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
1. Job Details Job title: Postdoctoral Research assistant in in tropical hydro-ecological modelling School/Support Department: School of Geosciences Line manager: Prof. Mathew Williams 2. Job Purp...
Postdoctoral Associate View , State University of New York, United States, 11 days ago
Position Title Postdoctoral Associate Classification Title Postdoctoral Associate Posting Number 1700038 Department 2011-Global Health Equity Employer State Appointment Type 03 - Professional Posi...
Postdoc Of Igneous Petrology And Isotope Geochemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 22 days ago
Postdoc of Igneous Petrology and Isotope Geochemistry Section for Geobiology and Minerals/Natural History Museum Faculty of Science University of Copenhagen The Natural History Museum of Denmark ...
Postdoc In Greenland Ice Sheet Mass Change, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 14 days ago
Apply no later than 31 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Space by completing the following form. Apply online Postdoc position in glaciological observations of glaciers and ice sheets is avail...