- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: email@example.com
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
Job No: 497584 The Advanced Water Management Centre (AWMC) The Advanced Water Management Centre (AWMC) is an international centre of excellence in innovative water technology, treatment and manag...
Post Doc In Serious Gaming For Encouraging Walking And Cyling (0.8 – 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 6 days ago
Post-Doc in serious gaming for encouraging walking and cyling (0.8 – 1.0 FTE) Functie The department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning of Utrecht University seeks to appoint a post-doc for t...
Research Fellow: Resource Recovery From Waste, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Engineering School/Institute: School of Civil Engineering Section: Institute for Resilient Infrastructure Category:...
8 12 Post Doctoral Researchers/University Researchers/Research Directors, University of Helsinki, Finland, 19 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (10/06/2015 16.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Postdoctoral Researcher In 'experimental Deepwater Sedimentology' (3 Yrs), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 12 days ago
Postdoctoral researcher in 'Experimental deepwater sedimentology' (3 yrs) Functie The Department of Earth Sciences currently seeks a highly-motivated, high-potential applicant for a position as a ...
Postdoctoral Fellow Position In Growth And Evolution Of City Infrastructure, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 6 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (23/06/2015 16.29) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...