- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Senior Research Fellow In Water Quality Science, Coventry University, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
Senior Research Fellow in Water Quality Science Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience £47,334 - £59,058 per annum As one of Coventry's biggest employers, we offer some pretty impressive ben...
Senior Research Fellow In Water Pollution Science, Coventry University, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Senior Research Fellow in Water Pollution Science Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience £47,334 - £59,058 per annum As one of Coventry's biggest employers, we offer some pretty impressive b...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Apply now Job no:497029 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Postdoc Position 'uncertainty Analysis In Spatial Environmental Modelling', Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, 21 days ago
We are looking for A Postdoc who facilitates uncertainty propagation analysis in spatial environmental modelling by developing, testing and publishing an R package that can address a great variety...
Postodoctoral Research Fellow (Plant Speciation Genomics), University of New England, Australia, 20 days ago
2 years fixed-term, full-time $75,717 Salary to $81,196 Salary per annum (Level A) Plus up to 17% employer superannuation contribution. Optional salary packaging is available. The University of Ne...
Post Doctoral Associate, University of Arkansas, United States, 12 days ago
0603607 Post Doctoral Associate Professional BAEG-Bio & Agri Engineering 02-18-2015 The candidate should have completed the degree requirement for a Ph.D. or equivalent in biology, environmental s...