- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: email@example.com
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
A Postdoc Position Is Available In Analytical Chemistry Of Petroleum Fluids, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 29 days ago
Apply no later than 15 August 2016 Apply for the job at Centre for Oil and Gas - DTU by completing the following form. Apply online The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre fo...
Research Fellow In Robotic Mapping Of Soil Moisture For Sustainable Water Management (Fixed Term), University of Lincoln, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
View All Opportunities School of Computer Science Location: Brayford Salary: From £31,656 per annum This post is fixed term for 2 years Closing Date: Wednesday 31 August 2016 Interview Date: Monda...
Postdoctoral Researcher, National University of Ireland at Galway, Ireland, 23 days ago
Job posted by Life Science Network gGmbH (05/07/2016 09.04) Postdoctoral Researcher Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Eur...
Research Fellow (Internal Applicants Only), The University of Queensland, Australia, 30 days ago
Apply now Job no:499207 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Academic Level B ($89,458.97 - $106,232.23) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia The Advan...
Post Doctoral Research Associate Or Research Assistant On Performance Evaluation And Improvement Of A Novel Space Cooling Application In Singapore, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 1 month ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (28/06/2016 11.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 17 days ago
Apply now Job no:499234 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Academic Level A ($62,653.88 - $84,985.56) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane ...