- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: email@example.com
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Post Doctoral Position In Hydrology, Uppsala University, Netherlands, 19 days ago
Uppsala University is an international research university focused on the development of science and education. Our most important assets are all the individuals who with their curiosity and their...
Post Doctoral Position– "Smart Cities And Strategic Planning In China’s Medium Sized Cities", CNRS National Center for Scientific Research, France, 9 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (09/04/2015 16.17) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Postdoc On Preventing Rhino Poaching, Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, 11 days ago
We are looking for Two Postdocs to develop instrumentation for wildlife protection, especially to prevent poaching of rhino. Poaching is an increasing problem for wildlife and threatens the surviv...
Post Doctoral Researcher (Watershed Hydrology), Prairie View A&M University, United States, 27 days ago
Post-Doctoral Researcher (Watershed Hydrology) Prairie View A&M University Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin More Sharing Services or Save Job Posted: March 24, 2015 Location: P...
Ref 275/ 15 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Religion And Society Research Centre (Rsrc), School Of Social Sciences And Psychology, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 28 days ago
Bankstown Campus Full Time, Two (2) Year Fixed Term Appointment Applications are sought for a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship position. The School of Social Sciences and Psychology offers both un...
5 Doctoral Student Positions In The Doctoral Programme In Environment, Society And Technology In The North (Aurora Dp), University of Oulu, Finland, 6 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (13/04/2015 16.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...