- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Doctoral Candidate Position In Computational Ice Mechanics, Aalto University, Finland, 5 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (18/08/2016 09.46) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Research Professional, The University of Queensland, Australia, 9 days ago
Apply now Job no:499400 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Professional Level 05 ($62,716.31 - $70,241.69) Work type:Part Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia Advan...
Postdoctoral Scholar, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 16 days ago
Description A postdoctoral scholar position is available at Department of Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering of The Pennsylvania State University, University Park Campus. Qualified applicants are ...
Research Fellow In Mechanical Engineering (3 Posts), Cranfield University, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Job posted by Cranfield University (18/08/2016 09.46) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Re...
Research Fellow: Ponded Minibasin Evolution, Oligo Miocene Of New Zealand, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Environment School/Institute: School of Earth and Environment Category: Research Grade: Grade 7 Salary: £31,656 to ...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Drexel University, United States, 16 days ago
Position Title Post Doctoral Research Fellow Requisition Number 7777 Job Overview A postdoctoral research position is available in the Olson Research Group in the Department of Civil, Architectura...