- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Simpson Postdoctoral Fellow In Architecture, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
JOB DETAILS Job Title: Simpson Postdoctoral Fellow in Architecture School: Edinburgh College of Art Subject Area: Edinburgh School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture Line Manager: Head of ...
Postdoctoral Position In Tropical Ecohydrology, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 10 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (28/09/2015 16.20) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Doctoral Students, Tut's Graduate School (25 Positions), Tampere University of Technology (TUT), Finland, 15 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (23/09/2015 16.36) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Postdoc Offer: Big Data Analyses For Intelligent Management Of Water Distribution, Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne, France, 16 days ago
Job posted by Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne (22/09/2015 12.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter ...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Design Of Structures, Aalto University, Finland, 27 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (11/09/2015 16.10) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Post Doctoral Researcher Water #495030, Lamar University, United States, 23 days ago
Position Information Posting Number 20110967 Position Title Post Doctoral Researcher-Water #495030 Template Title Position Type Faculty Position Number 495030 Department Center For Water and Air Q...