- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
2 Post Doctoral Research Grants In Urban Studies At The Gssi (L'aquila, Italy), Gran Sasso Science Institute | GSSI Cities, Italy, 26 days ago
Job posted by Gran Sasso Science Institute | GSSI Cities (05/01/2015 09.18) 2 post doctoral research grants in Urban Studies at the GSSI (L'Aquila, Italy) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence ...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Social Movements And Resource Sovereignties, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Environment School/Institute: School of Geography Category: Research Grade: Grade 7 Salary: £31,342 to £37,394 per ...
Research Fellow, Center For Changing Landscapes, University of Minnesota, United States, 27 days ago
Job Code and Title (9703) Research Fellow Position Title Research Fellow, Center for Changing Landscapes Job Code 9703 Requisition Number 196099 Position Category Staff - Professional Non-Faculty ...
Marie Curie Research Fellow, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Closing date : 13/02/2015 Reference : HUM-05843 Faculty / Organisational unit : Humanities School / Directorate : School of Environment, Education and Development Division : Geography Employment t...
Research Fellow In Biopolymer Engineering And Mucin Biophysics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
Apply now Job no:496956 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The ...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of London, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Postdoctoral Research Assistant The School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science at Queen Mary University of London is seeking to app...