- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Researcher In Geography, Edge Hill University, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
View All Vacancies Geography Location: Ormskirk Salary: £32,277 to £36,309 per annum Fixed-term for two years Post Type: Full Time Contract Type: Fixed Term Closing Date: Wednesday 17 June 201...
Post Doc Sustainability Assessment Of Chemicals And Fuels Produced From Biomass (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 28 days ago
Post doc Sustainability assessment of chemicals and fuels produced from biomass (1,0 FTE) Functie Bio-based materials represent a new, rapidly developing area which is seen as one of the cornersto...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 5 days ago
Apply now Job no:497421 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location:...
Doctoral Student In Sociology, Uppsala University, Netherlands, 26 days ago
Uppsala University is an international research university focused on the development of science and education. Our most important assets are all the individuals who with their curiosity and their...
Postdoctoral Associate (Ref: Irg Censam 2015 007), Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre, Singapore, 4 days ago
Job posted by Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (19/05/2015 08.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing ...
Research Fellow In Environmental Chemistry, Cranfield University, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
Job posted by Cranfield University (08/05/2015 16.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Re...