- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 8 days ago
Apply now Job no:497708 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location:...
Research Fellow — Water Resources, United Nations University - Institute for Integrated Management of Material Fluxes and of Resources, Germany, 9 days ago
Job posted by United Nations University - Institute for Integrated Management of Material Fluxes and of Resources (22/07/2015 09.24) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awar...
Graduate Research Assistantship, Portland State University, Worldwide, 22 days ago
Graduate Research Assistantship Portland State University Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin More Sharing Services or Save Job Posted: July 10, 2015 Location: Portland, Oregon Sa...
Postdoctoral Fellowship Forest Management And Hydrology, NIBIO - Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research, Norway, 27 days ago
Job posted by NIBIO - Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research (03/07/2015 15.25) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Eur...
Post Doc: Heritage & Technology, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 22 days ago
Post-doc: Heritage & Technology Department/faculty: Architecture & the Built Environment Level: PhD degree (post doc) Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 2 years Salary: €2476 to €4551 per ...
Joseph Barling Fellowship Pgca1011, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 30/11/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $30,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (min...