- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Post Doctoral Researcher Water For The Seasons Project, University of Nevada, Reno, United States, 7 days ago
Position Information Position Information Job Title Post-doctoral Researcher - Water for the Seasons project Department Economics Department Web Address http://www.unr.edu/business/academic-depart...
2 Year Postdoctoral Fellowship, Eawag, Switzerland, 10 days ago
Job posted by Eawag (01/02/2016 15.57) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More ...
Post Doc Position: Ecological Consequences Of Pesticide Contamination Of Surface Water Bodies In Agricultural Areas, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, 29 days ago
Post-doc position: Ecological consequences of pesticide contamination of surface water bodies in agricultural areas Department of Aquatic Science and Assessment Farmers protect crops from various ...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Specific Ion Effects In Bubble Coalescence And Flotation, The University of Queensland, Australia, 25 days ago
School of Chemical Engineering Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent international reputation which has been built over four decades at the ...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department Of Civil, Environmental And Infrastructure Engineering, George Mason University, United States, 3 days ago
Position Information Department Civil, Environmental & Infrastructure Engineering Alternate Department Description Criminal Background Check Standard Background Check, Financial Background Check R...
Post Doc In Bioinformatics: Us Environmental Protection Agency, Western Ecology Division, US Environmental Protection Agency, United States, 30 days ago
This interdisciplinary effort combines bioinformatics approaches to compile, analyze and share complex databases on landscape characteristics, pollutant loads and sources, and water quality. Provi...