- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Oce Postdoctoral Fellowship Ecohydrological Remote Sensing, CSIRO, Australia, 23 days ago
Launch your research career at CSIRO Focus on world-class science Generate new eCO2-ecohydrological knowledge The Position: CSIRO offers PhD graduates an opportunity to launch their scientific car...
3 Post Doc Positions For Enthusiastic And Highly Qualified Researchers In Healthy Urban Living (0.8 – 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 14 days ago
3 Post-doc positions for enthusiastic and highly qualified researchers in Healthy Urban Living (0.8 – 1.0 fte) Functie The department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning of Utrecht University...
Postdoctoral Researcher Trace Element Chemical Oceanography (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 9 days ago
Postdoctoral researcher Trace element Chemical Oceanography (1.0 fte) Functie The Department of Earth Sciences currently seeks a highly-motivated, high-potential applicant for a position as a pos...
Post A Exam Ph D Candidate , Cornell University Graduate School, United States, 3 days ago
You are here Home » Garden Club of America (GCA) & American Academy in Rome: Rome Prize Fellowship in Landscape Architecture print share email Facebook Twitter Garden Club of America (GCA) & Ame...
Research Fellow , Ref:1444851, University of Salford, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
The Sustainable Housing & Urban Studies Unit (SHUSU) is a multiple award winning research and consultancy unit based within the School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work and Social Sciences at the...
Oce Postdoctoral Fellowship Coupling Of The Carbon And Water Cycles, CSIRO, Australia, 4 days ago
Are you passionate about creating a positive impact through innovation? Exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in a professional and supportive leading scientific agency Join our team at C...