- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow/Senior Research Assistant, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Population, Health & Wellbeing Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £28,695 to £33,242 Full Time Fixed Term (4 Months) Closing Date: Thursday 02 April 2015 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference:...
Ref 220/15 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Urban Research Centre (Urc), School Of Social Sciences And Psychology, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Full Time, Two (2) Year Fixed Term Appointment Applications are sought for a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship position. The School of Social Sciences and Psychology offers both undergraduate and p...
The National Commission For Scientific And Technological Research (Conicyt Chile), University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Type of award Studentship Managing department Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences Value Benefits include full tuition fee payment, a pre-sessional English course prior to the start of the...
Ref 215/15 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Clinical & Health Psychology Research Initiative (Ca Hpri), School Of Social Sciences And Psychology, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Full Time, Two (2) Year Fixed Term Appointment Applications are sought for a Postgraduate Research Fellowship position. The School of Social Sciences and Psychology offers both undergraduate and p...
Ph.D. Position In Remote Sensing Of Vegetation, Uw Madison, UW-Madison Department of Forest & Wildlife Ecology, United States, 14 days ago
Ph.D. Position in Remote Sensing of Vegetation (interest in UAVs and hyperspectral data is especially encouraged) The Townsend Lab (http://labs.russell.wisc.edu/townsend/) at the University of Wis...
Post Doctoral Researcher (Watershed Hydrology), Prairie View A&M University, United States, 6 days ago
Post-Doctoral Researcher (Watershed Hydrology) Prairie View A&M University Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin More Sharing Services or Save Job Posted: March 24, 2015 Location: P...