- Water Sensitive Cities Supplementary Scholarships
- The Cities as Water Supply Catchments National Research Program provides up to six supplementary scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD Degrees) in the area of urban water, including but not limited to engineering, policy, governance and economics, population health, behaviourial science, ecology and landscape architecture.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Must hold an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent.
- In the first instance please contact Winthrop Professor Carolyn Oldham: email@example.com
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Population Health, Psychology, Water Research, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Geography and Planning, Integrated Human Studies, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Natural Resource Management, Planning, Public Health, Science, Social and Applied Psychology, Software Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only, UWA Albany Campus
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoc In Analytical Chemistry Of Crude Oil Samples, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 22 hours ago
Apply no later than 20 December 2016 Apply for the job at Centre for Oil and Gas - DTU by completing the following form. Apply online The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre ...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 16 days ago
The Centre for Water in the Minerals Industry (CWiMI) forms part of the Environment Centres within The Sustainable Minerals Institute and conducts research towards achieving sustainable water mana...
Principal Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 24 days ago
The School of Chemical Engineering The School of Chemical Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent international reputation which has been buil...
Post Doctoral Research Associate Cee, University of Massachusetts - Amherst, United States, 16 days ago
About University of Massachusetts Amherst: UMass Amherst , located in Amherst, Massachusetts, sits on nearly 1,450-acres in the scenic Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, 90 miles from Boston...
R&D Engineer (7119 U) Job #22510 Cee, University of California, United States, 2 days ago
Job Description Job Title: R&D Engineer (7119U) Job #22510 - CEE Job ID: 22510 Location: Main Campus-Berkeley Full/Part Time: Full-Time Department Civil & Environ Engineer Regular/Temporary: Regu...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Colloid And Surface Chemistry Of Coal Processing And Flotation, The University of Queensland, Australia, 24 days ago
Apply now Job no:499776 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Scho...