Vietnam International Education Development (Vied) & Uts Phd Scholarship - Vietnam, University Of Technology, Sydney
The Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) under the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET) and the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) are collaborating to provide high quality research education and training to qualified students from Vietnam to UTS. UTS will offer successful candidates a joint scholarship each year to students from Vietnam who have received the VIED Scholarship.
More information is available at the VIED website.
Value and duration
The joint scholarship benefits will include: Tuition fees, living allowance as stipulated by APA, and a return airfare to Sydney.
Who is eligible?
For essential eligibility criteria, please visit the VIED website.
To meet additional eligibility criteria for UTS, an applicant must:
- Have received the VIED scholarship from Vietnam;
- Have met UTS academic and English language requirements for admission;
- Be an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003;
- Be commencing full-time enrolment in a HDR at UTS
- Not hold a research qualification regarded by the UTS to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctoral degree;
- Not have held an AusAID scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the scholarship; and
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution; and
- Not previously have received an IPRS or UTS IRS for a Research Doctoral degree.
- Be citizens of Vietnam
- Have received an unconditional offer of admission to the UTS PhD program
- Intend to pursue a PhD in one of the priority academic research identified by VIED and/or within the research strengths of UTS.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed. Full details on how to apply through VIED will be made available here during the application period.
For further information contact
UTS International Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531
VIED Website: www.vied.vn
Back to list
View or Apply
University of Technology Sydney -AustraliaThe Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) under the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET) and the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) are collaborating to provide high quality research
University of Technology Sydney -AustraliaThe joint China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) are collaborating to provide scholarships to qualified students from the People's Republic of China to undertake
University of Technology Sydney -AustraliaThe UTS International Research Scholarship (UTS IRS) is provided by the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) as part of its long term commitment to internationalisation with a particular view to enhancing
University of Technology Sydney -AustraliaEach year, the Australian Government Department of Industry provides a number of International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) to eligible candidates. These scholarships allow students of
University of Technology Sydney -AustraliaUTS:Science is offering up to ten (10) scholarships to high achieving international students from Vietnam and India who have received an offer into to specified UTS:Science postgraduate coursework degrees
University of Technology Sydney -AustraliaThe Dr Kalam Doctoral scholarship is funded by the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) for Indian international students of exceptional research potential to undertake a Doctor of Philosophy at UTS