The Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) under the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET) and the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) are collaborating to provide high quality research education and training to qualified students from Vietnam to UTS. UTS will offer successful candidates a joint scholarship each year to students from Vietnam who have received the VIED Scholarship.
More information is available at the VIED website.
Value and duration
The joint scholarship benefits will include: Tuition fees, living allowance as stipulated by APA, and a return airfare to Sydney.
Who is eligible?
For essential eligibility criteria, please visit the VIED website.
To meet additional eligibility criteria for UTS, an applicant must:
- Have received the VIED scholarship from Vietnam;
- Have met UTS academic and English language requirements for admission;
- Be an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003;
- Be commencing full-time enrolment in a HDR at UTS
- Not hold a research qualification regarded by the UTS to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctoral degree;
- Not have held an AusAID scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the scholarship; and
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution; and
- Not previously have received an IPRS or UTS IRS for a Research Doctoral degree.
- Be citizens of Vietnam
- Have received an unconditional offer of admission to the UTS PhD program
- Intend to pursue a PhD in one of the priority academic research identified by VIED and/or within the research strengths of UTS.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed. Full details on how to apply through VIED will be made available here during the application period.
For further information contact
UTS International Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531
VIED Website: www.vied.vn
Back to list
Cyber Security / City Of Joondalup Industry Project Ph D Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 14 days ago
This ECU PhD project will involve working with the City of Joondalup as they continue to set the standard in WA Local Government for its commitment to innovative services, programs, events and fac...
Victoria Ahumairangi Ph D Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 24 days ago
Value: $21,000 plus tuition fees. Tenure of award: * Scholarships will normally be tenable for three years. * For a student who has already been enrolled for a PhD at Victoria for more than three ...
Postgraduate Organ Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › Postgraduate Organ Scholarship Summary The Department of Music at the University of Aberdeen seeks to appoint a postgraduate organ scholar to assist in the...
Ph D Scholarship In Structural Biology, The University of Queensland, Australia, 9 days ago
Apply now Job no:498257 Area:Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The ...
Ph D Stipend At Cnap (21 15068), Aalborg University, Denmark, 11 days ago
At the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Health Science and Technology, Center for Neuroplasticity and Pain (CNAP), SMI a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme "Biomedical S...
Ph D Position: Friction In Forming Model Based Surface Texture Design For Zinc Coated Metal Sheets, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, about 10 hours ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (26/11/2015 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...