The Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) under the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET) and the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) are collaborating to provide high quality research education and training to qualified students from Vietnam to UTS. UTS will offer successful candidates a joint scholarship each year to students from Vietnam who have received the VIED Scholarship.
More information is available at the VIED website.
Value and duration
The joint scholarship benefits will include: Tuition fees, living allowance as stipulated by APA, and a return airfare to Sydney.
Who is eligible?
For essential eligibility criteria, please visit the VIED website.
To meet additional eligibility criteria for UTS, an applicant must:
- Have received the VIED scholarship from Vietnam;
- Have met UTS academic and English language requirements for admission;
- Be an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003;
- Be commencing full-time enrolment in a HDR at UTS
- Not hold a research qualification regarded by the UTS to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctoral degree;
- Not have held an AusAID scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the scholarship; and
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution; and
- Not previously have received an IPRS or UTS IRS for a Research Doctoral degree.
- Be citizens of Vietnam
- Have received an unconditional offer of admission to the UTS PhD program
- Intend to pursue a PhD in one of the priority academic research identified by VIED and/or within the research strengths of UTS.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed. Full details on how to apply through VIED will be made available here during the application period.
For further information contact
UTS International Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531
VIED Website: www.vied.vn
Back to list
Lion Supply Chain And University Of Sydney Business School Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Lion Supply Chain and University of Sydney Business School PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postg...
Ph D – Neuropsychology/Psychiatry: An Investigation Of The Neural Substrates Underlying Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Induced Memory Changes , University of New South Wales, Australia, 21 days ago
The Sydney Neurostimulation Centre (SyNC) located within the Black Dog Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia is seeking a Ph.D student to undertake research investigating how ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Neonatal Temperature Regulation, University of Sydney, Australia, 12 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Neonatal Temperature Regulation Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgradua...
Wiser Healthcare Digital Mammography Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney (NHMRC CRE funds) Title: Wiser Healthcare Digital Mammography Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Purpose: t...
E Qu S Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: EQuS Postgraduate Scholarship Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate scholarship is avail...
Ph D Scholarship In 3 D Perfusion Lo Cs With Integrated Bioreactors And Sensors For Modelling Neuronal Disorders, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 1 day ago
Apply no later than 15 March 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a position funded...