Uwa Study Abroad Scholarship [F13439], University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
Listed about a year ago
Attention: this position might have been expired or removed by the publisher!
- UWA Study Abroad Scholarship [F13439]
- The University, in recognition of the importance to its students of having an opportunity to devote part of their course to study overseas, having made available a sum of money to provide scholarships to cover travel and other costs associated with study abroad.
- Students applying for the UWA Student Exchange Program will automatically be considered for a Study Abroad Scholarship. If the overseas study is not part of the formal Exchange Program, a separate scholarship application must be submitted.
- Different deadlines apply, so please see
- This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad Office.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- Must be studying overseas for credit towards a UWA degree. Normally 65% weighted average and completion of 48 points at time of application. Exceptions made for language programs as determined by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply
The University of Western Australia -AustraliaTitleSupplementary Study Abroad ScholarshipsDescriptionThese are a special category of the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships for UWA undergraduate students at second year level or higher who have been identified
University of Western Australia (UWA) -AustraliaTitleFrank Gamblen Scholarships [F7857] DescriptionFrank Gamblen, a long-serving member of the academic staff of the then Department of Mathematics with a deep commitment to undergraduate teaching, having
The University of Western Australia -AustraliaTitleInternational Student Exchange Program Subsidy - Outbound StudentsDescriptionUnder the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), the Australian Government provides funding to UWA to support
Swinburne University of Technology -AustraliaPlanning your finances is an important part of any overseas study program. You will need to cover airfares and domestic travel expenses, health and travel insurance, accommodation and living expenses