- UWA Study Abroad Scholarship [F13439]
- The University, in recognition of the importance to its students of having an opportunity to devote part of their course to study overseas, having made available a sum of money to provide scholarships to cover travel and other costs associated with study abroad.
- Students applying for the UWA Student Exchange Program will automatically be considered for a Study Abroad Scholarship. If the overseas study is not part of the formal Exchange Program, a separate scholarship application must be submitted.
- Different deadlines apply, so please see
- This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad Office.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- Must be studying overseas for credit towards a UWA degree. Normally 65% weighted average and completion of 48 points at time of application. Exceptions made for language programs as determined by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Fom Ph D On Chiral Interactions In Nanoscale Magnetic Entities, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 10 days ago
Within the FOM-program Exciting Exchange, we are looking for a talented experimental physics PhD-candidate who is able to combine theoretical and experimental expertise to understand and tune Dzya...
Ph D Scholarship – Sustainable Consumption And Digital Media, Swinburne University of Technology , Australia, 19 days ago
Applications are invited for a PhD scholarship based at the Swinburne University, Hawthorn campus, Melbourne, Australia, in conjunction with CSIRO. The PhD scholarship is part of a collaborati...
Cuevas Medek Exercise (Cme) Psychomotor Therapy Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 6 days ago
Establishment This scholarship has been established to provide a 4th year B Physiotherapy student, with a focus toward paediatric therapy, the opportunity to attain a Cuevas Medek Exercise CME Lev...
Fom Ph D On Chiral Interactions In Nanoscale Magnetic Entities, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 7 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (30/01/2016 03.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position: Controlling Chiral Interactions In Nanoscale Magnetic Entities, www.spintronics.eu, Netherlands, 3 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (03/02/2016 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Scholarship In Economics, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 5 days ago
Applications are invited for one or more PhD scholarships at the Department of Business and Economics, to be filled as soon as possible. The place of work will be in Odense or Sønderborg. Job desc...