- UWA Study Abroad Scholarship [F13439]
- The University, in recognition of the importance to its students of having an opportunity to devote part of their course to study overseas, having made available a sum of money to provide scholarships to cover travel and other costs associated with study abroad.
- Students applying for the UWA Student Exchange Program will automatically be considered for a Study Abroad Scholarship. If the overseas study is not part of the formal Exchange Program, a separate scholarship application must be submitted.
- Different deadlines apply, so please see
- This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad Office.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- Must be studying overseas for credit towards a UWA degree. Normally 65% weighted average and completion of 48 points at time of application. Exceptions made for language programs as determined by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Arthritis And Osteoporosis Victoria Ph D Scholarship In Musculoskeletal Health, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 26 days ago
Arthritis and Osteoporosis Victoria, part of Research and Knowledge Exchange Strategy 2015-2019 are offering PhD scholarships for applicants who intend to pursue research in musculoskeletal (MSK) ...
Arthritis And Osteoporosis Victoria Ph D Scholarship In Musculoskeletal Health, University of Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
Funding Body: Arthritis and Osteoporosis Victoria Title: Arthritis and Osteoporosis Victoria PhD Scholarship in Musculoskeletal Health Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research De...
Commonwealth Scholarships To The United Kingdom, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 12 days ago
Value: Please use "2016 Prospectus" link. Tenure of award: Up to 12 months’ support for study at an eligible UK university as part of a PhD being undertaken in your home country, under the joint s...
The German Israeli Helmholtz Research School Sign Gene Offers Ph D Positions In Cell Signaling, Gene Regulation And Quantitative Biology, Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in the Helmholtz Association, Germany, 14 days ago
Job posted by Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (17/05/2016 09.25) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Ch...
Law High Achievers Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 28 days ago
Law High Achievers Scholarship This scholarship is made available by the University's Faculty of Law to encourage high-achieving interstate students to study Law at the University of Tasmania. Eli...
Ph D Fellow In Condensed Matter Physics At Niels Bohr Institute, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 18 days ago
PhD fellow to implement spin qubits based on silicon-germanium structures Center for Quantum Devices is offering a PhD scholarship commencing July 1. or as soon as possible thereafter. The last ye...