University Of Melbourne - Managing Customers For Strategic Advantage 21-22 June 2012
Managing Customers for Strategic Advantage, 21-22 June 2012, Melbourne
100% SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE NOW
This 2-day program discusses how to manage customer acquisition and retention to improve overall organisational performance and sustainability. The first part of the program lays the foundation for understanding customer behaviour and loyalty. The second part focuses on the specific tools that can help build customer intimacy and turn customers into loyalists. Note: NFPs will be able to adapt concepts for "customers" and apply to donors and other stakeholders of a NFP organisation.
- Core ideas of high performance marketing
- The logic of customer loyalty
- Service quality as the foundation for loyalty
- Customer relationship management tools
- Loyalty strategies
- What to do when things go wrong
Click HERE for the full program details.
To be eligible applicants must be:
· current employees in a not-for-profit organisation;
· hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience; and
· have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
Scholarships will be awarded based on demonstrated previous achievement, organisational support and demonstrated leadership.
Two 100% scholarships are available (value $2500 each).
Only the cost of the course is provided in the scholarship. Travel and accommodation (if needed) are not included.
Application closing date:
Applications are due by 31 May 2012.
Click HERE to download an application.
Tags: Community Leadership & Management Marketing & Fundraising Other SHOW ALL Short Course SHOW ALL VIC SHOW ALL Open for applications
View or Apply