- Tony Noon Memorial Fund Award
- The award is presented annually to honours, Masters or PhD students from an Australian university for the award of a one-off grant to a maximum value of $3000. The purpose of the fund is to help students aspiring to, or considering, a career in the petroleum exploration and production industry in any discipline directly related to the industry. This could include, but is not restricted to, exploration, safety, engineering, environment, economic or legal areas.
Tony Noon worked at APPEA from 1994 - 1998. His principal responsibilities were to the Health Safety & Production and Exploration Committees. His work on these Committees was outstanding and his contribution to APPEA and the industry during his time at the Canberra office was exceptional. Sadly, Tony Noon passed away in September 1998 following a long battle with leukaemia. Subsequently, the APPEA Board approved the establishment of the Tony Noon Memorial Fund.
- Payment type
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Population Health, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Water Research, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
The Frank Keenan Trust Fund Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia, 11 days ago
Category: Undergraduate, Research Higher Degrees, Honours, Masters Department: Conditions: Selected on the basis of academic merit and the candidate's expressed interest in one or more of the foll...
Ph D In Graphene Growth, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 14 days ago
PhD in Graphene Growth Department/faculty: Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2083 to €2664 per month g...
Ph D: Shifting The Limits Of Coke Usage In Ironmaking Blast Furnaces, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 11 hours ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (24/11/2014 18.08) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
≫ The Fw & Eg Harmer Memorial Scholarship Fund Queensland Conservatorium/St John's Cathedral Organ Scholar, Griffith University, Australia, 5 days ago
Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University and St John's Cathedral Brisbane are pleased to announce the establishment of the Queensland Conservatorium/St John's Cathedral Organ Scholar. Under t...
Ph D Scholarship In Terpenoid Production In Hairy Root Lines And Shoot Cultures, Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences (PLEN), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 21 days ago
Job posted by University of Copenhagen (04/11/2014 11.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 27 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Date posted: 20...