The Vision Australia Further Education Bursary, Griffith University
In 2013 Vision Australia will award Further Education Bursaries to a select number of students who are blind or have low vision.
The Bursaries provide adaptive technology to people who would otherwise find it difficult to afford purchasing it themselves, enabling them to succeed with their post-secondary school studies.
Number of scholarships available
Approximately 25 Bursaries are being offered.
- Vision Australia
Applicants must be:
- or become, a client of Vision Australia
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- living in Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- enrolling to study at an institution in Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- enrolling to study in at least a Certificate IV or higher accredited course including undergraduate or postgraduate degrees (not a Foundation or Enabling course) at the start of the year or be already enrolled in such a course (preference may be given to those beginning or in the early stages of a course)
How to apply
For more information and the application process please visit Vision Australia
The current round of scholarships is now closed. Application will reopen at a later date.
View or Apply