In 2013 Vision Australia will award Further Education Bursaries to a select number of students who are blind or have low vision.
The Bursaries provide adaptive technology to people who would otherwise find it difficult to afford purchasing it themselves, enabling them to succeed with their post-secondary school studies.
Number of scholarships available
Approximately 25 Bursaries are being offered.
- Vision Australia
Applicants must be:
- or become, a client of Vision Australia
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- living in Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- enrolling to study at an institution in Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- enrolling to study in at least a Certificate IV or higher accredited course including undergraduate or postgraduate degrees (not a Foundation or Enabling course) at the start of the year or be already enrolled in such a course (preference may be given to those beginning or in the early stages of a course)
How to apply
For more information and the application process please visit Vision Australia
The current round of scholarships is now closed. Application will reopen at a later date.
Freemasons Foundation Inc. :Trevor Prescott Memorial Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 12 days ago
Opening Date: 04-05-2015 Closing Date: 30-06-2015 DESCRIPTION The Freemasons Foundation Inc. has established through its Special Projects Fund, a scholarship scheme to commemorate the contribution...
Ph D Scholarship Concentrating Solar Thermal Optical Modelling, CSIRO, Australia, 26 days ago
Be mentored by Australia's premier scientific researchers Gain access to our world-class facilities Kickstart your research career with CSIRO! The Position: CSIRO Energy Flagship now welcomes appl...
Ph D Scholarship: Advanced Molecular Imaging, Monash University, Australia, 15 days ago
The Opportunity The ARC Centre of Excellence for Advanced Molecular Imaging aims to provide an unprecedented understanding of The Centre brings together leading Australian researchers in nodes at ...
St Marks College :Studd Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, 22 days ago
Opening Date: 01-08-2014 Closing Date: 28-11-2014 DESCRIPTION The purpose of the bursary is to assist disadvantaged students at any South Australian university who wish to reside at St Mark’s Coll...
Mckenzie Music Therapy Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award The New Zealand Society for Music Therapy (Music Therapy New Ze...
Ph D Scholarship In Exercise Physiology, La Trobe University, Australia, 23 days ago
Highest Australian ranking for research in Human Movement and Sports Science World-class research training, based at the Bendigo Campus Stipend of $25,392 per annum full-time (tax exempt, 2014 rat...