In 2013 Vision Australia will award Further Education Bursaries to a select number of students who are blind or have low vision.
The Bursaries provide adaptive technology to people who would otherwise find it difficult to afford purchasing it themselves, enabling them to succeed with their post-secondary school studies.
Number of scholarships available
Approximately 25 Bursaries are being offered.
- Vision Australia
Applicants must be:
- or become, a client of Vision Australia
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- living in Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- enrolling to study at an institution in Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- enrolling to study in at least a Certificate IV or higher accredited course including undergraduate or postgraduate degrees (not a Foundation or Enabling course) at the start of the year or be already enrolled in such a course (preference may be given to those beginning or in the early stages of a course)
How to apply
For more information and the application process please visit Vision Australia
The current round of scholarships is now closed. Application will reopen at a later date.
Sir Terry Pratchett Memorial Scholarship, University of South Australia, Australia, about 15 hours ago
As part of his legacy beyond literature, the Discworld Foundation established by international bestselling author, the late Sir Terry Pratchett, has established a perpetual scholarship in his name...
Ph D Candidate, The University of Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
The University of Queensland's Institute for Molecular Bioscience is a leading global research institute. IMB was established in 2000 as UQ's first research institute and is the cornerstone of one...
Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 16 days ago
Apply now Job no:500394 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The University of Qu...
Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship Ugtr1040, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 2 2018 Value $12,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
Ph D Student Positions In Neuroscience, The University of Queensland, Australia, 10 days ago
Apply now Job no:500462 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Established...
Lindsay Robertson Memorial Award Rptr7001, University of New South Wales, Australia, 16 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No resid...