In 2013 Vision Australia will award Further Education Bursaries to a select number of students who are blind or have low vision.
The Bursaries provide adaptive technology to people who would otherwise find it difficult to afford purchasing it themselves, enabling them to succeed with their post-secondary school studies.
Number of scholarships available
Approximately 25 Bursaries are being offered.
- Vision Australia
Applicants must be:
- or become, a client of Vision Australia
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- living in Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- enrolling to study at an institution in Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- enrolling to study in at least a Certificate IV or higher accredited course including undergraduate or postgraduate degrees (not a Foundation or Enabling course) at the start of the year or be already enrolled in such a course (preference may be given to those beginning or in the early stages of a course)
How to apply
For more information and the application process please visit Vision Australia
The current round of scholarships is now closed. Application will reopen at a later date.
Arc Centre Of Excellence For Children And Families Over The Life Course Ph D Scholarships, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 23 days ago
The Life Course Centre (LCC) is funded by the Australian Research Council and collaborating partner organisations. Established in 2014, the LCC has its headquarters at The University of Queensland...
Ph D Positions Available In Telecommunications Engineering Sydney, Australia, UNSW, Australia, 26 days ago
The UNSW Australia School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications is seeking high quality students to conduct research leading to degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the area of “Enhan...
John Monash Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 22 days ago
“The privilege of education carries great responsibilities – it is given not for individual benefit alone, but to befit persons for the higher duties of citizenship and for roles of leadership in ...
Ph D Studentship In Computational Modelling Of Single Molecule Dynamics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 20 days ago
Queensland Brain Institute Established in 2003, QBI (http://www.qbi.uq.edu.au) is housed on the St Lucia campus of UQ. It is home to more than 450 staff and students, including 41 group leaders, w...
Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
Apply now Job no:499406 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The University of Qu...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 26 days ago
Mater Research Mater Research is a world-class medical research institute based in South Brisbane, Australia. Mater Research has had a presence at Mater hospitals for many years, first establishe...