The National Centre Of Excellence In Desalination Australia (Nceda) - Phd Supplementary Scholarships, University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
- The National Centre of Excellence in Desalination Australia (NCEDA) - PhD Supplementary Scholarships
NCEDA is offering scholarships to outstanding PhD students enrolled at the national Participating Organisations: Murdoch University, Curtin University of Technology, Deakin University, Edith Cowan University, Flinders University, Monash University, The University of New South Wales, The University of Queensland, University of South Australia, University of Technology, Sydney, The University of Western Australia, University of Wollongong and Victoria University.
NCED PhD supplementary scholarships will be offered to highly ranked PhD students that are enrolled full-time and hold either an Australian Postgraduate Award or other recognised Commonwealth scholarship for full-time research leading to the award of a PhD.
Applications are invited from PhD candidates is any field of study whose area of research contributes to the field of desalination and aligns with NCEDA's Research Roadmap - http://desalination.edu.au/research/research-strategy/
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Applications are invited from:
- PhD candidates that have been enrolled full-time for less than 12 months (on the application closing date), or are applying for full-time admission, at one of the Participating Organisations (given above).
- PhD candidates that are recipients, or expect to be, of a Commonwealth recognised scholarship i.e. Australian Postgraduate Award (APA).
- PhD candidates that are not recipients of other supplementary scholarships.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Water Research, The UWA Oceans Institute
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply