The Insight Group Honours Publication Scholarship, Griffith University
Listed about a year ago Deadline: Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013
Attention: this position might have been expired or removed by the publisher!
The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$1000||Payments paid in three installments|
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
View or Apply
Griffith University -AustraliaAbout the Scholarships Griffith Health Group are offering up to three prestigious living allowance and top up scholarships to new PhD candidates in research areas across our eight schools. The purpose
Griffith University -Australiahe Intravascular Access Device Research Group Postgraduate Research Scholarship is to encourage students to undertake intravascular access device related research for a postgraduate degree. There are