The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Vision Mātauranga Deep South Challenge Masters Scholarship (By Thesis), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 29 days ago
Value: Up to NZ $20,000 (Masters by thesis) Please see additional information Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 27 October 2016 27 October 2017 27 October each year Number ...
Choonpa Honours Scholarship In Korean Studies Ugca1394, University of New South Wales, Australia, 28 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/10/2016 Closing Date 28/02/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Wagga Endoscopy Centre Award Ugca1400, University of New South Wales, Australia, 21 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 07/10/2016 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $2,000 2 Scholarship(s)...
Uts New College Clarendon D Phil Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 28 days ago
UTS has partnered with the Oxford University Clarendon Fund to offer the new UTS New College Clarendon DPhil Scholarship. Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic me...
John Prescott Honours Scholarship Ugca1287, University of New South Wales, Australia, 28 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/10/2016 Closing Date 28/02/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citi...
Mary Edna Quinn Scholarship Ugca1378, University of New South Wales, Australia, 28 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/10/2016 Closing Date 28/02/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $4,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen...