The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Susan Price Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 30 days ago
Value: $2,000 Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 01 September 2017 Applications close 1 September biennially. Number of awards offered: One award available every two years....
Victoria Law School Leaver Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 8 days ago
Value: $5,000 awarded as a reduction in tuition fees. See additional information for payment details. Tenure of award: Recipients are eligible to hold the Scholarship for two years. Closing dates ...
Paradice Honours Year Scholarship Ugca1433, University of New South Wales, Australia, 10 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 23/11/2016 Closing Date 28/02/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Alliance Manchester Business School Ph D Studentships 2017 18, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Type of award Studentship Managing department Alliance Manchester Business School Value Programme tuition fees and stipend of approx. £14,500 per year Specified use All students will have access t...
The Steglick Indigenous Women’s Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 14 hours ago
Funding Body: Steglick family Title: The Steglick Indigenous Women’s Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type All Students Description: The Steglick Indigenous Women's Scholar...
Blundstone Scholarships For Agribusiness, University of Tasmania, Australia, 16 days ago
Blundstone Scholarships for Agribusiness The new Associate Degree in Agribusiness is a stepping stone for future leaders and managers. This generous scholarship is offered by Blundstone Australia ...