The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Campbell Weston Perry Indigenous Postgraduate Scholarship 2015, University of Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Campbell Weston Perry Indigenous Postgraduate Scholarship 2015 Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering T...
Dr Mary Atkinson Scholarship, Federation University Australia, Australia, 25 days ago
About this scholarship Dr Mary Atkinson Scholarship The University of Ballarat recognises that Indigenous students are under-represented in higher education and can face significant barriers in ac...
Game Changer Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Game Changer Postgraduate Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate scholarship is ...
Industry Engagement Ph D Scholarship, Disability Access And Inclusion, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 4 days ago
The MARCIA concept is an aspirational status, devised by the City of Bunbury. Bunbury is a large regional city in Western Australia, part of the Greater Bunbury area, with a population of 81,000. ...
Te Kura Matai Hinengaro Bicultural Award, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award In recognition of the barriers these students may face, The Sch...
Neville A Whiffen Memorial Award Puce1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, 10 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 20/06/2015 Closing Date 30/09...