The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Cox Architecture Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 11 days ago
The aim of the Cox Architecture Scholarship is to encourage academic excellence in the Bachelor of Design in Architecture degree and provide the opportunity for a student to gain insight into the ...
Herbert Smith Freehills Law And Economics Honours Year Award Ugca1431, University of New South Wales, Australia, 8 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 23/02/2015 Closing Date 08/03/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $2,500 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Physics, University of Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Physics Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate scholarship is...
7 Ph D Scholarships Within Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 26 days ago
The Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark (DIKU) encourages highly qualified and motivated candidates to apply for one or more PhD scholarships. We have a total of 7 Ph...
Bruce Cronin Bay Trust Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Back to results Closing date: 16/03/2015 IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS BEGUN WELL IN ADVANCE OF THE CLOSING DATE. Once you apply, the University and your named referees are conta...
Centre For Health Technologies Ph D Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
One PhD position is available in the area of statistical control theory, Monte Carlo methods (particle filtering) in control and estimation, and machine learning, in the Centre for Health Technolo...