The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Patience Thoms Indigenous Australian (Honours/Postgraduate) Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia, 29 days ago
About this scholarship Patience Thoms Indigenous Australian (Honours/Postgraduate) Scholarship The Patience Thoms Indigenous Australian (Honours/Postgraduate) Scholarships are designed to assist I...
Neville Bonner Memorial Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 29 days ago
Overview In memory of the late Mr Neville Bonner AO, the first Indigenous Member of Federal Parliament Neville Bonner's life is a study not only of courage, conscience and compassion in the face o...
Alumni Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
UCL Graduate Master's Awards Important Information for All Applicants Through the generous donations and funding agreements made by UCL's Alumni and Friends we are able to offer a number of schola...
Bhp Billiton Scholarship (Ucl Australia) , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
PhD Introduction Entry Requirements Tuition Fees Applications Scholarships and Finance Introduction UCL Australia offers a PhD programme (CRICOS Code: 068148G) that provides opportunities for mult...
Bok Honours Year Scholarship In Astrophysics, Australian National University, Australia, 29 days ago
Overview This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. Field of study Astrophysics (Honours) at the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics Eligibilit...
M Sc Genetics Of Human Disease Ugi Masters Prize Scholarships , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
MSc Genetics of Human Disease The MSc in Genetics of Human Disease will provide scientists and clinicians with an in-depth knowledge of the genetics of human disease and how this can be applied to...