The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Uts Economics Discipline Group Honours Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 11 hours ago
The purpose of the prize is to attract top achieving economics major students to the Economics Honours program, and support them financially during their studies. Please read the Conditions of Awa...
Ph D Student (Kid Grant) To Study Stem Cells In Premature Aging, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 24 days ago
The Department of Biosciences and Nutrition performs research and education in areas of medical science including bioorganic chemistry, molecular endocrinology, cancer biology, functional genomics...
Scientia Scholarships Ugca1137, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 18 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 06/06/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $10,000 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minimum)...
Nwcdtp Transformation North West Studentship Competition, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
Type of award Scholarship Managing department School of Environment, Education and Development Value Payment of tuition fees at the standard RCUK rate Maintenance stipend of £14,553 Suport fund of...
Academic Achievement Awards (Aaa) Ugca1208, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 18 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 06/06/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $4,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/Au...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 6 hours ago
School of Biological Sciences This scholarship is offered by the School of Biological Sciences, which is situated at The University of Queensland on the St Lucia campus in Brisbane and is part of ...