The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Ph D Studentship: Identification Of Genetic Targets Of Acquired Uniparental Disomy, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Human Development & Health Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Thursday 30 June 2016 Reference: 733716AF Lead Institute / Faculty: University of Southampton / Faculty of Medicine ...
Mariam K. Chamberlain Dissertation Award, University of California, United States, 22 days ago
Re:Gender established the one-academic-year Mariam K. Chamberlain Dissertation Award through a generous matching grant from the Ford Foundation. The Award enables Re:Gender to continue Mariam’s wo...
Ags Unsw Indigenous Law Scholarship Ugca1404, University of New South Wales, Australia, 11 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 13/05/2016 Closing Date 08/06/2016 For commencement Semester 2 2016 Value $7,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For one ...
Ph D Scholarships In Materials Engineering, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering The University of Queensland's School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering maintains a world-class reputation and is at the cutting-edge of engineering ...
Ph D Scholarships In Threatened Flora Conservation, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 11 days ago
Edith Cowan University (ECU) in partnership with the Western Australian Department of Parks and Wildlife are offering two exciting industry engagement scholarships in threatened plant conservation...
Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Scholarships In Law, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
The Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Foundation is offering two post-graduate scholarships in law: the Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Scholarship in Law and the Sir Ninian Stephen Menzies Scholarship in I...