The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Dr Alf Hagger Honours Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 25 days ago
Dr Alf Hagger Honours Scholarship For more than five decades from 1952, Dr Alf Hagger played a central role in economic research and development of the economics discipline at the University of Ta...
Joint Scholarships Program For Vietnamese Ph D Students, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 24 days ago
The Ministry of Education and Training, Vietnam (MOET) through its Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) office and Edith Cowan University (ECU), are jointly offering postgraduate re...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Shock Boundary Layer Interaction In High Speed Intakes, University of Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate scholarship in Shock Boundary Layer Interaction in High Speed Intakes Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research D...
Global Leaders Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 25 days ago
Global Leaders Scholarship The Global Leaders Scholarships are available to commencing students who demonstrate strong leadership attributes and community-based involvement. Eligibility Available ...
Cardiovascular Toxicology Ph D Studentship (Fixed Term), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Developing a human model of drug-induced vascular injury to determine the mechanisms of cardiovascular toxicity An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PhD student to work on a project funded by ...
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia, 6 days ago
Scholarships will be provided for 16-24 year old LGBTIQ* students who desire to undertake full-time education at a public or private secondary school (final year) or public institution of higher e...