The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
School Of Mathematics & Statistics Honours Year Award Ugca1255, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 9 hours ago
School of Mathematics & Statistics Honours Year Award UGCA1255 Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 15/02/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $7...
Flinders University :Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 11 minutes ago
Opening Date: 28-02-2017 Closing Date: 17-03-2017 DESCRIPTION The Commonwealth government and Flinders University have established the Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship (ICAS) to a...
Ph D – Neuropsychology/Psychiatry: An Investigation Of The Neural Substrates Underlying Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Induced Memory Changes , University of New South Wales, Australia, 26 days ago
The Sydney Neurostimulation Centre (SyNC) located within the Black Dog Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia is seeking a Ph.D student to undertake research investigating how ...
Hinemoa Hilliard Memorial Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, about 20 hours ago
Closing date: 09/12/2017 HINEMOA HILLIARD MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP REGULATIONS Hinemoa Hilliard (1960 – 2013) Ngati Kahu, Ngapuhi, was a highly respected teacher, writer, freelance curator, maker, cur...
Ngiam Tong Yuen Scholarship Ugce1187, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 08/02/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to ...
Ph D Scholarships In Applied Microeconomics With A Focus On Topics Such As Firm Organization, Corporate Governance/Finance, Leadership And Ownermanaged Firms, Department Of Economics, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 22 hours ago
The Department of Economics at the University of Copenhagen offers a number PhD scholarships that will be linked to the new Niels Bohr Professorship Center Directed by Niels Bohr Professor Morten ...