The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
New Colombo Plan Scholarship Program Ugtr1037, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 18 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $67,000 Scholarship(s)...
A Ph D Position In The Field Of Chromosome Dynamics And Stability Focusing On Structure Function Analysis Of The Smc Protein Complexes And Regulating Factors, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 8 days ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...
4 Year Ph D Studentship Epsrc Cdt In Fuel Cells And Their Fuels: Hydrogen Purification Via Next Generation Mixed Matrix Membranes, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
ReferenceENG1095Closing DateWednesday, 12th July 2017DepartmentEngineering Supervised by Dr Begum Tokay, Professor Gavin Walker The CDT in Fuel Cells and their Fuels The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral ...
Ph D Student Positions In Neuroscience, The University of Queensland, Australia, 11 days ago
Apply now Job no:500462 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Established...
A Better Florist Scholarship Programme, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 19 hours ago
Value: Up to $4000 Tenure of award: Offered Annually Closing dates for applications: 30 October 2017 Send us your proposals from now till 30 October 2017 to stand a chance to be bloomed with our s...
Ngārimu Vc And 28th (Māori) Battalion Memorial Masters Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 19 hours ago
Value: $15,000 per year Tenure of award: Up to two years Closing dates for applications: 29 September 2017 Applications for 2017 open 1 May – 29 September. Number of awards offered: One History or...