The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Bookend Trust Shadow Scholarship In Zoology, University of Tasmania, Australia, 22 days ago
Bookend Trust Shadow Scholarship in Zoology The Bookend Trust is a not-for-profit education initiative that seeks to inspire students and their communities with the positive environmental careers ...
Care Leavers Bursary , University College London, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Undergraduate Access Awards Important Information for All Applicants In 1826 the founders of UCL planned that the new university should admit those students who could benefit from education withou...
Bassett Downs Honours Scholarship In Glass », Australian National University, Australia, 8 days ago
Overview The Bassett Downs Endowment will provide funds for the Bassett Downs Scholarship for Glass to promote excellence in glass craft skills and will be awarded every second year. The Scholarsh...
Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
These scholarships provide financial support for Australian postgraduate students. Students can undertake long-term study or research towards their Australian qualification at Masters or PhD level...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 28 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...
Ph D Position “Analysis Of Agricultural Policies In Central Asian Agriculture"”, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies, Germany, 22 days ago
Job posted by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (07/05/2015 14.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively i...