The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
The Adastra Foundation Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 20 days ago
Value: Determined by Trustees Tenure of award: One Year Closing dates for applications: 16 September 2016 Number of awards offered: Awarded at the discretion of the Trustees History or background ...
Fig Tree Hall Residential Scholarship Ugce1232, University of New South Wales, Australia, 28 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 01/08/2016 Closing Date 30/09/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $10,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For up to 2 years Residency No ...
Dieter Adamsas Aspire Rural Scholarship Ugce1264, University of New South Wales, Australia, 26 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 03/08/2016 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $21,000 Scholarship(s) available For up to 4 years Residency Aus Ci...
Ph D Scholarship Costs Of Care Of Spinal Trauma Co Cost, University of Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
Funding Body: iCare Title: PhD Scholarship - Costs of Care of Spinal Trauma - Co-Cost Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: This project will investigate a large ...
Massey University Queen Elizabeth Ii Diamond Jubilee Trust Pasifika Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 19 days ago
Closing dates: 30/08/2016 28/02/2017 28/02/2018 28/02/2019 28/02/2020 Purpose The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Trust provides New Zealanders with a special opportunity to pay tribute...
Washington Brown Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 9 days ago
The Washington Brown Scholarship is intended to support a female Indigenous student commencing an undergraduate degree in Built Environment at UTS. Please read the Conditions of Award for full d...