The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Weir House Bursaries, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 1 month ago
Value: The cost of accommodation in a double room at Weir House for the period of Trimester One and Two. Tenure of award: * The bursary is tenable for one year only. * Please note that although th...
Weir House Alumni Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 1 month ago
Value: The Scholarship will have a total value of $5000 towards the annual cost of a double room at Weir House. Tenure of award: * The Scholarship is tenable for one year only. * Although Scholars...
Victoria Master's [By Thesis] Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 1 month ago
Scholarship detail Victoria Master's [by thesis] Scholarship Value: $15,000 plus domestic tuition fees. Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 01 November 2016 01 November 2017...
Mariam K. Chamberlain Dissertation Award, University of California, United States, 1 day ago
Re:Gender established the one-academic-year Mariam K. Chamberlain Dissertation Award through a generous matching grant from the Ford Foundation. The Award enables Re:Gender to continue Mariam’s wo...
New Colombo Plan – Scholarship Program Ugtr1037, University of New South Wales, Australia, 21 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 12/04/2016 Closing Date 31/05/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $67,000 Scholarship(s)...
Victoria Graduate Award, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 1 month ago
Value: Tuition fees up to $5,000 only. Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 01 November 2016 01 November 2017 Applications close 1 November each year. Number of awards offere...