The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Wagga Endoscopy Centre Award Ugca1400, University of New South Wales, Australia, 10 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 11/01/2017 Closing Date 09/02/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $2,000 2 Scholarship(s...
Ph D Scholarship In Situ Characterisation Of Li S Battery System, The University of Queensland, Australia, 17 days ago
PhD Scholarship – In-situ characterisation of Li-S battery system The School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering maintains a world class reputation and is at the cutting-edge of engineering educa...
Dr Ho Kok Tong Scholarship Ugce1245, University of New South Wales, Australia, 10 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 11/01/2017 Closing Date 31/01/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $6,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to 6 years Residency Aus ...
Undergraduate Scholarship Program For International Students In Shiraz, Iran, 2017 2018, Shiraz University of Medical sciences, Iran, 13 days ago
Undergraduate Scholarship Program for International Students in Shiraz, Iran, 2017-2018Description: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences will award a variety of scholarships to the applicants demo...
Maldef Law School Scholarship Program, University of California, United States, 8 days ago
The Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF) annually awards up to 10 need-based scholarships for Hispanic law school students. The aim of the scholarship is to financially sup...
Indigenous Access Scholarships (Ias), University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Due to changes in funding guidelines for the Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships, the scholarships that USQ offers in 2017 will be different from previous years. Applications will open late Janua...