The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Danielle Sirmai Memorial Award Ugtr1035, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 31/08/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For One ...
Lorrie Fay Memorial Kidsafe Scholarship Ugca1223, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 30/11/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $5,500 1 Scholarshi...
Fig Tree Hall Returning Residents Residential Scholarship Puce1007, University of New South Wales, Australia, 19 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 10/07/2015 Closing Date 30/11/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Val...
Massey Foundation New New Zealand Bursaries, Massey University, New Zealand, 23 days ago
Closing date: 07/08/2015 The Massey Foundation new New Zealand Bursaries have been established by the students of Massey University from funds provided by a levy charged to all students by the Uni...
Bayswater Football Club Industry Project Ph D Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 8 days ago
Making correct decisions about how and where to pass the ball is crucial to success in sports such as football. The interaction between individual decisions and team patterns is not well understoo...
Ph D Scholarship Opportunities, Monash University, Australia, 21 days ago
Job No. 536924 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Information Technology Location: Caulfield Campus, Monash University Supervisors: Dr Ariel Liebman (Monash University) and Dr Carleton Coffrin (NICTA...