The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Victoria Fulbright Masters Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Value: $15,000 stipend A maximum $25,000 fees Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 01 October 2016 01 October 2017 Number of awards offered: One per annum History or backgroun...
Ph D Student (Kid) The Genetics And Biology Of Hiv 1 Drug Resistant, Collaboration With Stellenbosch University, South Africa, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 1 day ago
The Department of Laboratory Medicine consists of 9 divisions and is active in many areas of Laboratory Medicine. The department is involved in advanced basic scientific, clinical and epidemiologi...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 22 days ago
Apply now Job no:498466 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Chemmart Community Innovation Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
The Chemmart Community Innovation Scholarship was established in 2016 to support a student commencing in the Master of Pharmacy (C04252) with an opportunity to receive mentoring from a leading com...
Malcolm Grant Postgraduate Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Professor Malcolm Grant Scholarship Important Information for All Applicants The Professor Malcolm Grant Scholarship was established to celebrate the exceptional contribution of the outgoing Presi...
Peter & Sharon Ivany Honours Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 9 days ago
The scholarship has been established to support a UTS student in the Bachelor of Management (Honours) program (C09081), after completing an undergraduate degree with a Sports Business/Sports Manag...