The Insight Group is sponsoring up to 5 (five) Honours Publication Scholarships within Griffith Health in 2013, in recognition of high quality research conducted by our honours students and to support honours students to write up their dissertation for publication.
Each of the IGHPS Scholarships has a base value of $1,000 and will be paid in three instalments following the successful candidate providing evidence to the Dean (Research), Griffith Health:
- Instalment 1 - $200 paid to the student on commencement of the 'write up' process (email from supervisor is sufficient).
- Instalment 2 - $200 paid to the student on submission of the manuscript to an international refereed journal.
- Instalment 3 - $600 on acceptance of the manuscript or submission of a revised manuscript to an international refereed journal, whichever comes first, within 1 year of the award of the scholarship.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
||$1000||Payments paid in three installments
Number of scholarships available
Up to five scholarships are available.
- The Insight Group
The Dean (Research) will require evidence to be submitted with the application that:
- The dissertation has been assessed as an Honours 1 (First Class) or equivalent, or Honours II (Second Class) or equivalent.
- The mark awarded to the dissertation.
- Evidence of applying for/admission into a PhD candidature with Griffith Health.
- The Publication is based on the student's thesis.
- The Honours student and supervisor/s enter into a written agreement regarding authorship and IP rights.
The student's capacity to undertake research and deliver, as demonstrated by his/her academic record, will also be considered by the Dean.
How to apply
To apply for the The Insight Group Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- The Insight Group Scholarship application form (PDF 69k)
Applications close on Monday 11 February 2013.
Mitsui Matsushima Australia Japanese Studies Award Ugca1360, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 29/06/2016 Closing Date 30/09/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 4 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
Ph D Studentship Optimising Canopy Size And Structure In Field Beans Grown In A Temperate Climate, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
ReferenceSCI1641Closing DateMonday, 17th October 2016DepartmentPlant & Crop Sciences Research Title: Optimising canopy size and structure in field beans grown in a temperate climate Subject Area: ...
Marcus Cohen Memorial Award Pgca1018, University of New South Wales, Australia, 20 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 07/07/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Summer Semester 2017 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No r...
Matthew James Reid Award Ugce1071, University of New South Wales, Australia, 28 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 01/07/2016 Closing Date 30/09/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen...
Louise Brown Memorial Award Ugtr1027, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 28/07/2016 Closing Date 31/08/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For One Off Payment Residency A...
Howard Bequest Undergraduate Awards Ugca1553, University of New South Wales, Australia, 3 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 25/07/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $2,000 up to ...