- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Custodian (8 Positions) (Jid 6726), The California State University, United States, about 5 hours ago
Campus: Northridge Job ID: 6726 Job Title: Custodian (8 Positions) (JID 6726) Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: April 10, 2017 Closing Date: Open until filled Link t...
Custodian (8 Positions), California State University, Northridge, United States, 37 minutes ago
CSUN's Commitment to You CSUN is strongly committed to achieving excellence through teaching, scholarship, active learning and diversity. Our values include a respect for all people, building all...
Ph D Studentship: Data Rich Imaging Approaches Assessing Early Fatigue Crack Growth Mechanisms In Ni Base Superalloys, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 20 hours ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 29 March 2018 Reference: 857817F2 Project Reference: EngSci-MATS-294 Nickel base superalloys are used widely in aero...
Ph D Studentship In Visual Impairment In Childhood , University College London, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
UCL Department / Division UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Duration of Studentship 3 years Stipend Starting stipend of £17,289 per annum Vacancy Information A 3-year PhD Studentsh...
Expression Of Interest (Eoi) For Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 25 days ago
Apply now Job no:500388 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship, Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Gatton The Sch...
Raymond L. Debus Bequest Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Raymond L. Debus Bequest Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Established in 2017 by a bequest...