- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Hedi Szasz Scholarship, University of Western Australia, Australia, 5 days ago
About this scholarship Hedi Szasz Scholarship The Hedi Szasz Scholarship Fund provides up to 2 scholarships each year to encourage and assist full-time students to complete a single degree course ...
School Of Law European Summer Law Program Macerata Scholarship, Murdoch University, Australia, 5 days ago
About this scholarship School of Law European Summer Law Program - Macerata Scholarship Murdoch's School of Law offers students in financial hardship the opportunity travel to Italy for the Europe...
University College Old Members Oxford Australia Scholarship, Oxford-Australia Fund, Australia, 5 days ago
About this scholarship University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Scholarship The University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Fund Scholarship is open to postgraduate students in any ...
Ph D Position In Molecular Biology The Role Of Dna Damage In The Pathogenesis Of Nitrate Tolerance, International PhD Programme “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and DNA Damage Response”, Germany, 12 days ago
Job posted by International PhD Programme “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and DNA Damage Response” (07/04/2015 12.03) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded t...
Brian Gray Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
The Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) and the Reserve Bank of Australia have established the Brian Gray Scholarship program in memory of Brian Gray, who died on 24 August 2001 whil...
Indonesia Postgraduate Taught Fees Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › Indonesia Postgraduate Taught Fees Scholarship Summary The Indonesia PGT Fees Scholarship provides funding for students from Indonesia to undertake taught ...