- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship: The Immune Response To Cochlear Implantation, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017 Reference: ISVR-HS-348 Cochlear implantation (CI) is a life-transforming technology for severe to profoun...
R Lincs Ph D Research Studentship, Abertay University, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
Reference: THW/17/059651/000036 Contract Type:Temporary/Fixed term Contract Term:Part time R-LINCS PhD Research Studentship ACL injury in female athletes Background Damage to the anterior cruciate...
Ph D Position In Rock Deformation (4 Years), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 7 days ago
PhD position in Rock Deformation (4 years) Functie The Department of Earth Sciences currently seeks a highly-motivated, high-potential applicant for a position as a PhD researcher in rock deformat...
Ph D Scholarship In Auditory Training Strategies To Improve Speech Intelligibility In Hearing Impaired Listeners, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 14 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 July 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Hearing Systems group at DTU Electrical Engineering seeks a qualified ca...
Ph D Studentship: Develop And Design User Centric Hearing Aids, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017 Reference: ISVR-HS-347 Technological progress leads to better consumer electronic devices (‘hearables’) t...
Ph D Scholarship With The Project Title: Protein Quality Control And Genome Stability During Dna Replication, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 17 hours ago
PhD Scholarship with the project title: Protein quality control and genome stability during DNA replication A PhD position is available from September 1, 2017 or shortly thereafter at the Section ...