- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Freemasons Foundation Inc. :Trevor Prescott Memorial Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 18 days ago
Opening Date: 04-05-2015 Closing Date: 30-06-2015 DESCRIPTION The Freemasons Foundation Inc. has established through its Special Projects Fund, a scholarship scheme to commemorate the contribution...
Michael E. Grace Memorial Honours Scholarship Ugca1323, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 5 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/11/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citiz...
Fully Funded Ph D Studentship: Biochemical Basis Of Congenital Disorders Of Glycosylation, Ref: 8218, The Open University, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
Job posted by Open University (09/10/2014 08.37) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Ph D Student Molecular Regulation Of Bile Acid Uptake, AMR, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (30/10/2014 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Brother Vincent Cotter Honours Award In Physics Ugca1012, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/10/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $2,300 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citiz...
The Howard Undergraduate Awards Ugca1402, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students Opens 01/10/2014 Closing Date 31/01/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $2,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For up to 3 years Residency Aus...