- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Candidate For Imaging Spatial Memory In Visually Impaired Persons 1.0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...
Graduate School Bursary Ph D Scholarship, De Montfort University, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago
A PhD research scholarship including stipend and tuition fee costs is offered within the Leicester Castle Business School. It is available to UK or EU students who are suitably qualified and have ...
Australian Government :Australia Awards, Flinders University, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Opening Date: 01-02-2017 Closing Date: 30-04-2017 The Australia Awards are a whole-of-government initiative bringing together scholarships and fellowships administered by the Department of Foreign...
Ph D Studentship: Objective Testing Of Hearing Aid Quality, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 6 hours ago
Funding: The project is funded by Action on Hearing Loss. Funding covers UK/EU tuition fees, plus a tax-free stipend of £15 500 in the first year rising to £16 500 by the third year. This project ...
Expression Of Interest For Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 4 days ago
PhD Expression of Interest – Fundamental fluid-dynamics in high density flows The School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering maintains a world class reputation and is at the cutting-edge of engin...
Ph D Position: Physiological Characterization Of The Impact Of Gradients On Fermentation Processes, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 13 days ago
Apply no later than 13 February 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering – CAPEC-PROCESS Resear...