- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Neville A Whiffen Memorial Award Puce1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, 16 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 20/06/2015 Closing Date 30/09...
Custodian (7 Positions), The California State University, United States, 7 days ago
Campus: Northridge Job ID: 4821 Job Title: Custodian (7 Positions) Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: June 29, 2015 Closing Date: Open until filled Link to Apply Onli...
Custodian (7 Positions), California State University, Northridge, United States, 10 days ago
CSUN's Commitment to You CSUN is strongly committed to achieving excellence through teaching, scholarship, active learning and diversity. Our values include a respect for all people, building all...
Ph D Candidate For Neuroscience 1,0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, 4 days ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...
Ph D Student Position, Institute of Nature Conservation, Polish Academy of Sciences, , Poland, 14 days ago
PhD student position in bird biology and landscape ecology at the Institute of Nature Conservation, Polish Academy of Sciences, Kraków, Poland under the NCN (www.ncn.gov.pl) grant Sonata Bis.R...
Hea Ring Crc Phd Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences The HEARing Cooperative Research Centre (HEARing CRC) is an internationally unique consortium of 22 research, clinical and industry organisations. The ...