- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
Job description The frost resistance of building stones is generally assessed by laboratory tests, which mainly focus on macroscopic behavior, without focusing on the actual damage mechanism. This...
Ph D Scholarship In Marine Ecosystem And Fisheries Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 12 hours ago
Apply no later than 25 May 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Aqua by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD Scholarship in Ecosystem and Fisheries Management Modelling in the Baltic Sea is ...
Ph D Scholarship: Using Citizen Science To Examine Behavior, Resource Use, Biodiversity, And Distributions Of Ants In Denmark, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 27 days ago
Applications are invited for a PhD scholarship at the Center for Macroecology, Evolution and Climate, Natural History Museum of Denmark, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. The PhD candidate will s...
4 Ph D Candidates (F/M, 1.0 Fte) In Media And Culture, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands, 30 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (05/04/2016 16.39) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Scholarship In Plant Molecular Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 14 days ago
A PhD scholarship is available funded by a grant to Professor John Mundy and by the Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen. The starting date of the scholarship is July 1, 2016 or as soon...
Postgraduate Studentship (Ppra1602), Institute of Technology Tallaght, Ireland, 19 days ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (16/04/2016 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...