- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Neville A Whiffen Memorial Award Puce1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, 23 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 03/08/2016 Closing Date See b...
Global Outreach Scholarship Co Ordinator, Unitech Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 22 days ago
Unitec is creating a world-class, future-focused learning and teaching environment and we're inviting motivated, creative people to join us! The global tertiary education market is highly competit...
Massey University Queen Elizabeth Ii Diamond Jubilee Trust Pasifika Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 16 days ago
Closing dates: 30/08/2016 28/02/2017 28/02/2018 28/02/2019 28/02/2020 Purpose The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Trust provides New Zealanders with a special opportunity to pay tribute...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, about 1 month ago
Job description The research group Mechanics of Materials and Structures offers a 4-year funded PhD position in non-destructive testing (NDT) of advanced materials with ultrasound. NDT refers to t...
Teagasc Phd Walsh Fellowship Opportunity, Teagasc, Ireland, 12 days ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (13/08/2016 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
New Holland Scholarship Australia , Grant Finder, Netherlands, about 1 month ago
To celebrate the first recorded European landing on Western Australian soil by the Dutch explorer Dirk Hartog 400 years ago, the Dutch government has initiated and finances the NHS-Australia in c...