- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Cochlear Implant Research, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 25 days ago
Apply no later than 3 August 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online We invite highly motivated and talented candidates to apply for a PhD schol...
Ideapod Scholarship 2015, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 6 days ago
Scholarship Overview To apply, just answer the following question on ideapod.com about the future of work, using the #futureofwork: "What will Artificial Intelligence mean for work?" The best resp...
Eichhorn Scholarship For Liverpool Boys High Ugce1237, University of New South Wales, Australia, 25 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 07/07/2015 Closing Date 30/09/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 2 years Residency Aus Citiz...
Ph D Scholarship In Investigation Of The Added Value Of Using Differential Cell Count In Addition To Existing Parameters Measured In Milk To Diagnose Intramammary Infection, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 21 days ago
Apply no later than 31 August 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Vet by completing the following form. Apply online Section for epidemiology at the National Veterinary Institute is seeking a candidate ...
Tim And Kathryn Hirshman Indonesian Award Ugtr1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 31/08/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2017 Val...
Len Ainsworth Scholarship Ugca1041, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 30/11/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 yea...