- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Deaf Studies Award, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Value: $2,000 Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 30 November 2015 Number of awards offered: Varies according to funds available History or background of award This award is ...
Sir Roy Mckenzie Vuw Deaf Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Value: $3,000 undergraduate $5,000 postgraduate Tenure of award: Scholarships will be awarded as tenable for 1 or 2 years. If tenable for 2 years, the second year's funding will be dependent on a ...
Nonlinear Ultrasonics Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
Apply now Job no:498212 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Schola...
Ph D Position: Integration And Interfacing Of Fab Labs Into A Distributed E Learning Mulse Media E Infrastructure, CEU San Pablo University, Spain, 10 days ago
Job posted by CEU San Pablo University (20/11/2015 16.22) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for...
Bruce And Carol Kendall Undergraduate Memorial Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
This scholarship is in memory of Bruce and Carol Kendal who both graduated from UTS in 1990 with a Diploma in Teaching. Bruce and Carol were committed to improving the future for Indigenous people...
Ph D Position Multi Scale Modelling Of Thermo Mechanical Fatigue (V35.2412), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 13 days ago
This PhD position is available in the Mechanics of Materials group led by Prof.dr.ir. Marc Geers (FOM working group FOM-E-18). This PhD project is part of a FOM Industrial Partnership Programme (I...