- The Deafness Forum Scholarships
- Deafness Forum provides educational scholarships to facilitate the participation of people who are Deaf or people who have a hearing impairment in post secondary education. Each Year Deafness Forum provides these scholarships to:
- Provide financial assistance to Deaf and hearing impaired people to enhance their participation in further education
- Increase the number of Deaf and hearing impaired students in further education
- And in particular to increase education opportunities for Deaf and hearing impaired students from the indigenous community, regional communities and non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Payment type
- Tuition Fee Scholarship and Ancillary Costs
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
- See Conditions
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Nippon Foundation Scholarship For Sign Linguistics In Asia, Massey University, New Zealand, 12 days ago
Closing date: 31/03/2015 Background nformation Note Recent decades have seen an increasing interest in the study of sign languages in Asia. Indeed, research on different linguistic aspects of Asia...
Deaf Children Australia Youth Grants, RMIT University, Australia, 28 days ago
News See all latest news Online Shop See our Shop Events See all Upcoming Events Sign For Work Sign For Work is a free employment service and is part of Deaf Children Australia. We help many peopl...
Judy Henzell Memorial Ph D Scholarship, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 22 days ago
This opportunity is now closed. Thanks to the very generous support of Mary Henzell, an exciting PhD scholarship opportunity is available at the University of the Sunshine Coast. The scholarship w...
Menzies Scholarships To Harvard, Australian National University, Australia, 28 days ago
Overview Sponsored by The Harvard Club of Australia, The Menzies Foundation and The Australian National University. The Robert Gordon Menzies Scholarships to Harvard are Australia's most prestigio...
M Res/Ph D Studentship What Can Gait Analysis Tell Us About Dementia And Its Subtypes? An Integrated Study Of Brain And Behaviour, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
Closing Date: 8th February 2015 Details: Value, Duration and Start Date of the Award A full award covers tuition fees at the UK/EU rate and a starting annual stipend of £15,000 with a start date o...
The Web Profits Digital Future Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 29 days ago
The Web Profits Digital Future Scholarship is an award offered to students currently enrolled in marketing related tertiary education courses. The scholarship is designed to help students who are ...