- Supplementary Study Abroad Scholarships
- These are a special category of the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships for UWA undergraduate students at second year level or higher who have been identified as as educationally or financially disadvantaged.The value and availability of Supplementary Study Abroad Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee.Applicants for either the Student Exchange Program, or Study Abroad Scholarships are automatically considered for this category of awards, in addition to other Study Abroad Scholarships.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad Office.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Overseas Study
- Must be in receipt of a financial needs-based scholarship or allowance from the University or Government at time of application for a study abroad scholarship. Student who are in receipt of Youth Allowance, ABSTUDY/AUSTUDY, Commonwealth Learning Scholarships, Commonwealth Accommodation / Education Costs Scholarships or UWA SWANS Scholarship may be eligible.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Mineral Processing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 20 days ago
Apply now Job no:498222 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Ph D Position In Lean Wellhead Platform Design, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 20 days ago
Apply no later than 25 November 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Mechanical Engineering (DTU Mekanik) of the Technical ...
Ph D Tailoring Nano Silica And Its Application In Smart Concrete (V38.2397), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 29 days ago
In the Department of Architecture, Building and Planning of Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), The Netherlands, several vacancies exists for: PhD student in the chair Building Materials. D...
Ph D Stipend At Cnap (21 15068), Aalborg University, Denmark, 16 days ago
At the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Health Science and Technology, Center for Neuroplasticity and Pain (CNAP), SMI a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme "Biomedical S...
Ph D Studentship: Four Ph D Positions In The Chemistry Of Advanced Inorganic Functional Materials, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Postgraduate research opportunities for ambitious candidates with at least a 2i degree in Chemistry, Physics or Materials Science. Excellent students from a broad range of backgrounds with a stron...
Ph D: Force Sensing By Single Proteins, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 13 days ago
PhD: Force Sensing by Single Proteins Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2146 to €2744 (as of 1 January 2016) App...