- Supplementary Study Abroad Scholarships
- These are a special category of the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships for UWA undergraduate students at second year level or higher who have been identified as as educationally or financially disadvantaged.The value and availability of Supplementary Study Abroad Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee.Applicants for either the Student Exchange Program, or Study Abroad Scholarships are automatically considered for this category of awards, in addition to other Study Abroad Scholarships.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad Office.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Overseas Study
- Must be in receipt of a financial needs-based scholarship or allowance from the University or Government at time of application for a study abroad scholarship. Student who are in receipt of Youth Allowance, ABSTUDY/AUSTUDY, Commonwealth Learning Scholarships, Commonwealth Accommodation / Education Costs Scholarships or UWA SWANS Scholarship may be eligible.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas University
- Currently available
- Application status
Anu Honours Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 13 days ago
About this scholarship ANU Honours Scholarship ANU offers 15 ANU Honours Scholarships of $5,000 per year to both internal and external, Domestic and International students to aid students with the...
University College Old Members Oxford Australia Scholarship, Oxford-Australia Fund, Australia, 13 days ago
About this scholarship University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Scholarship The University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Fund Scholarship is open to postgraduate students in any ...
Tasmania University Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 13 days ago
About this scholarship Tasmania University Scholarship Up to 50 Tasmania University Scholarships are available to students who have performed very well at school, TAFE or in the initial years of u...
Ph D Scholarship In Human Geography With Focus On Development In Africa Commencing, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 month ago
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Section for Geography Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in human geography with focus on devel...
(Henry Halloran Trust) Urban Housing Lab@Sydney Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: (Henry Halloran Trust) Urban Housing Lab@Sydney PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A PhD...
Ph D Student On Institutions And Entrepreneurship (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 20 days ago
PhD-student on Institutions and Entrepreneurship (1.0 fte) Functie This interdisciplinary PhD project arises from the observation that similar entrepreneurship policies yield different results in ...