- Supplementary Study Abroad Scholarships
- These are a special category of the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships for UWA undergraduate students at second year level or higher who have been identified as as educationally or financially disadvantaged.The value and availability of Supplementary Study Abroad Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee.Applicants for either the Student Exchange Program, or Study Abroad Scholarships are automatically considered for this category of awards, in addition to other Study Abroad Scholarships.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad Office.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Overseas Study
- Must be in receipt of a financial needs-based scholarship or allowance from the University or Government at time of application for a study abroad scholarship. Student who are in receipt of Youth Allowance, ABSTUDY/AUSTUDY, Commonwealth Learning Scholarships, Commonwealth Accommodation / Education Costs Scholarships or UWA SWANS Scholarship may be eligible.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Apply now Job no:499003 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Ph D Scholarship In Omics Guided Discovery And Characterisation Of Enzymes Involved In Utilisation Of Xyloglucans, Mannans, And Mannooligosaccharides By Probiotic And Commensal Bacteria, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 20 days ago
Apply no later than 30 May 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Systems Biology by completing the following form. Apply online PhD position is available with the Enzyme and Protein Chemistry group at the...
Ph D Position In Engineering And Technology, University of Tartu, Estonia, 24 days ago
Job posted by University of Tartu (06/05/2016 10.10) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Position: T Hz Imaging Systems: Modelling, Characterisation And Data Processing, UCD School Of Engineering, Ireland, 25 days ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (06/05/2016 01.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
] Psi Epfl Joint Position In Femtochemistry Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale De Lausanne Epfl And The Paul Scherrer Institute (Psi), , United States, 12 days ago
EPFL is a leading university with strong emphasis on basic sciences, engineering and life sciences. Research within its School of Basic Sciences includes chemical physics, ultrafast spectroscopy ...
Ph.D. Student In Biomedical Engineering, , Iran, about 1 month ago
The discipline of biomedical engineering is an integration of engineering, basic sciences, medical sciences and biology, acting as a bridge toward modern technology through the study of the princip...