- Supplementary Study Abroad Scholarships
- These are a special category of the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships for UWA undergraduate students at second year level or higher who have been identified as as educationally or financially disadvantaged.The value and availability of Supplementary Study Abroad Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee.Applicants for either the Student Exchange Program, or Study Abroad Scholarships are automatically considered for this category of awards, in addition to other Study Abroad Scholarships.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad Office.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Overseas Study
- Must be in receipt of a financial needs-based scholarship or allowance from the University or Government at time of application for a study abroad scholarship. Student who are in receipt of Youth Allowance, ABSTUDY/AUSTUDY, Commonwealth Learning Scholarships, Commonwealth Accommodation / Education Costs Scholarships or UWA SWANS Scholarship may be eligible.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas University
- Currently available
- Application status
4 Year Ph D Studentship Epsrc Cdt In Fuel Cells And Their Fuels: Thermodynamics Study Of Underground Hydrogen Storage To Ensure Safe Deployment, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 10 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1730Closing DateWednesday, 12th July 2017DepartmentChemistry, Engineering Supervised by Dr Veerle Vandeginste (Chemistry), Professor Matthew Hall (Engineering), Dr Bagus Muljadi (Engin...
Ph D Scholarships, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
Apply no later than 5 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Bioinformatics by completing the following form. Apply online Two PhD positions are available at the newly formed Department of Bio and Heal...
Ph D Scholarship In Assembly, Characterization And In Vitro Evaluation Of Haemoglobin Carriers Towards The Creation Of Universal Blood Substitutes, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Nanotech (Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology), is an international researc...
Ph D Scholarship In Food Process Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 10 days ago
Apply no later than 20 April 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Food by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD scholarship is available at the National Food Institute (DTU Food) at the Techn...
Ph D Scholarship In The School Of Chemical Engineering, The University of Queensland, Australia, 11 days ago
The School of Chemical Engineering The School of Chemical Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent international reputation which has been buil...
Ph D Scholarship In Metabolic Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
Apply no later than 3 May 2017 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited for a 3-year PhD fellowship on metabolic e...