- Supplementary Study Abroad Scholarships
- These are a special category of the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships for UWA undergraduate students at second year level or higher who have been identified as as educationally or financially disadvantaged.The value and availability of Supplementary Study Abroad Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee.Applicants for either the Student Exchange Program, or Study Abroad Scholarships are automatically considered for this category of awards, in addition to other Study Abroad Scholarships.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad Office.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Overseas Study
- Must be in receipt of a financial needs-based scholarship or allowance from the University or Government at time of application for a study abroad scholarship. Student who are in receipt of Youth Allowance, ABSTUDY/AUSTUDY, Commonwealth Learning Scholarships, Commonwealth Accommodation / Education Costs Scholarships or UWA SWANS Scholarship may be eligible.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas University
- Currently available
- Application status
Baden Württemberg Scholarship Programme For Refugees From Syria • Daad, German Academic Exchange Service, Germany, 12 days ago
Basic-Requirements Status: Undergraduates Graduates Country of Origin: Only specified The scholarship for this programme is restricted to certain countries of origin. You can find an explanation f...
Ph D Studentship In Prehistoric Archaeology & Oceanography, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Archaeology Location: Avenue Campus Closing Date: Monday 13 April 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 534915F4 Faculty of Humanities & Natural and Environmental Science, University of Southampton PhD ...
Ph D Scholarship In Human Geography With Focus On Development In Africa Commencing, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 5 days ago
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Section for Geography Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in human geography with focus on devel...
Ph D Scholarship In X Ray Characterisation Of Nano Particles At Niels Bohr Institute At University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 18 days ago
The Niels Bohr Institute, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in X-ray Characterisation of Nano Particles commencing 1 May 2015 or as soon as possible th...
Ph D Top Up Scholarship Supercapacitors, CSIRO, Australia, 7 days ago
An excellent development opportunity Be mentored by leaders in the field Contribute to science with real impact! The Position: The CSIRO Manufacturing Flagship is offering a postgraduate Top-up Sc...
Ph.D. Position In Remote Sensing Of Vegetation, Uw Madison, UW-Madison Department of Forest & Wildlife Ecology, United States, 17 days ago
Ph.D. Position in Remote Sensing of Vegetation (interest in UAVs and hyperspectral data is especially encouraged) The Townsend Lab (http://labs.russell.wisc.edu/townsend/) at the University of Wis...